• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Making the Scene in Room 116

Making the Scene in Room 116

12345

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction written for adult entertainment. Any resemblance of any characters herein to real persons, living or dead, or to copyrighted characters in or out of print circulation or broadcast syndication, is purely coincidental. Erotic content includes graphic depictions of sex and fetish-related themes. If you find such material disturbing or incompatible with your morals, and/or if you are below the adult age in your country, state, province or county, then read no further. The content of this story notwithstanding, the author does not seek to encourage risky or unsafe sex practices.

PREFACE: Just a fun little idea that came to me the other day, I thought I'd see if I can sneak it into the Summer Lovin' Contest as a second entry. Aside from a touch of flashback conceit, this is one of my more straight-forward stories... and personally I think the sexual content is more vanilla than a lot of my work, although your mileage may vary. Be warned, though, that the sex is very graphic and that the story does contain some racial epithets -- and some lampooning of political and racial attitudes -- that some readers may not be comfortable with.

Before. "Interracial Passions" Online Chat.

cravesbbc tell me how you'd do me

bumpyj97 i'd take it nice and slow

bumpyj97 look deep into yr eyes and tell u how beautiful u are

cravesbbc no no no

cravesbbc fuck that corny hallmark shit

cravesbbc tell me how you'd do me

bumpyj97 haha u like it raw huh?

bumpyj97 aiight bitch first thing id do is rip yr blouse open

bumpyj97 and i mean RIP it open and check out dem titties

cravesbbc gasp

cravesbbc just my luck i forgot to wear a bra today

cravesbbc now i've got a big strong black man feasting his eyes on my naked tits

cravesbbc you must like how they look all firm and perky and ready to be sucked

bumpyj97 oh ill suck em alright

bumpyj97 one and then the other just suck em stroke em

bumpyj97 squeeze em spank em give em lil bites

bumpyj97 all while i pull up yr skirt and cop a feel between yr fine white thighs

cravesbbc oh my goodness

cravesbbc i can't believe this is happening

cravesbbc a big tough buck has his hand between my legs and

cravesbbc and i forgot to wear my panties too

cravesbbc i'm such a dumb little white girl walking in the hood with no panties

cravesbbc and now you can feel how wet my tight little pussy is

bumpyj97 u bet i can cuz i gots my fingaz right up in that hole bitch

bumpyj97 rubbin your button while i pump three fingaz that lil fuckin hole

cravesbbc oh god i'm creaming all over those fingers

bumpyj97 i keep finga blastin u while i take out my cock

bumpyj97 i got u moanin now dont i bitch

cravesbbc fuck yeah i love the way you're just taking what you want just pounding me

cravesbbc my head is spinning because i wasn't ready for this but i want it so bad

cravesbbc and now i'm whimpering because i see you pulling out your big black dick

bumpyj97 u want it in u bitch

cravesbbc oh god yes i fucking want it

bumpyj97 it like eleven inches aint many white bitches can take it

cravesbbc i don't know if i can take it but i want it i've gotta have it

bumpyj97 then show me u want it bitch

cravesbbc yes daddy i'll do anything you say

bumpyj97 get on yr knees like a good little slut

cravesbbc i'll do anything just please let me taste that hot dick...

Now. Rachel.

This is such bullshit. Rachel was as far back in the corner of the classroom as she could get. She looked up at the clock. How is it that time seems to slow to a fucking stop in detention? I shouldn't even be here.

It was hot. The window was open and it was still sweltering, this city was always either freezing you or broiling you. Rachel's milky skin was bright with sweat under her sleeveless Fred Perry polo dress, strands of her long black locks plastered to her forehead. When she'd left the house that morning her bangs had been immaculate, her makeup perfect, but by this time in the afternoon she was feeling bedraggled. Her sculpted, regal-looking features and absent blue gaze the picture of boredom.

She was studiously not looking at the guys on the other side of them room. From time to time she could feel them watching her, though, as all of them waited.

Moving here to live with her dad had seemed like such a good idea six months ago. Before she'd known what life on the south side really meant. The run-down streets, the narrow-minded people. The gunshots at night. The rotten hint of garbage that seemed to carry on the wind no matter which way it blew.

And there was the hassling she got from the guys in school: Black, Hispanic, even the few White guys around, it didn't even matter. She didn't mind being appreciated, she liked to look good: worked hard to keep her complexion clear and her hair shiny, to maintain her twenty-inch waist and keep her five-foot-four figure just the right side of a hundred pounds. But still, the constant cat-calling was a drag, and some of the guys got aggressive if you just ignored them.

So okay, she'd cut class a lot, especially since her eighteenth birthday back in spring. Who could blame her? She needed to let loose and get away from these losers, and if you were eighteen and good looking enough the Cobra Lounge would even let you drink on the sly. Rachel and her friends certainly qualified. In fact she should be at home prepping for a night out right now. But no: here she was in summer school, supposedly trying to make the grades for at least a community college out of the non-starter of her senior year. Here she was in detention in summer school.

Eighteen fucking years old and she still thinks she can give me detention! Rachel had half a mind to just ditch it... but the only thing worse than living here with dad was getting sent back home to live with mom, which he'd threatened to do. And so she had to sit here for no reason. Christ, I've gotta get my own place.

"Man, where the fuck are they?" she heard one of the guys muttering.

Rachel tapped her toes in her Samoa trainers, fidgeted with a pencil from her bag. Resisted the urge to check her cell: getting texts from friends who weren't trapped in the purgatory of detention was too depressing. The teacher had promised to bring the guest speaker they were all supposed to be apologizing to... they were hardly more than three minutes late, but three minutes right now seemed like three months.

The girl caught herself stealing glances at the three guys who, in her opinion, really did belong here. Sol and Shad were big, strapping jocks, street as hell in their tank tops and khakis and their Nike Zooms. Not bad looking, really, if they weren't so obnoxious... although there was something different about them today. Normally they'd be lobbing spitballs at Rachel and trying to draw her into some inane conversation about her tits by now, like they were thirteen instead of... well, actually both of them were nineteen, still working on their senior high school credits. And right now they seemed almost nervous. Impatient. Waiting for a shoe to drop. They were the ones who'd told the vaunted guest speaker -- in loud unison and accompanied by helpful illustrative hand- and face-motions -- that she could "eat a whole motherfucking bag of dicks."

Behind them was the kid they called Monk. Smaller, skinnier, bespectacled... almost nerdy, with a dandyish way of dressing, like, he was wearing a bow tie right now. What exactly he was doing in summer school she wasn't sure. He cut class too but everybody knew he got more or less straight A's anyway... in fact he was the kind of kid guys like Sol and Shad would normally have picked on, but nobody did. He had kind of a force-field of solitude around him, and there were whispers that he was "connected," though nobody ever said how or to whom. Even now he looked lost in his own thoughts. He was the one who, a little out of character, had called the guest speaker "a racist-ass bitch."

He wasn't bad looking. Rachel had to admit he kind of intrigued her sometimes, found herself eyeing him curiously now. He was one of the few who never cat-called her... in fact never paid attention to her at all. Mostly, though, she figured he was gay.

He looked over and caught her eye. She looked guiltily away and made like she'd been staring out the window.

Anyway, it wasn't like what she'd done was anywhere close to that bad. All she'd said when Miss Anderson called her out for talking on her cell phone during the guest speaker's presentation was "I'll be done in a fucking second, don't get your panties in a bunch." She thought she'd actually been pretty nice and light-hearted about it, but Miss Anderson hadn't agreed.

Finally, the door to the classroom opened. In came Miss Anderson and Karla Colton: the Social Studies teacher tall and willowy and actually really pretty in her way, Rachel had to admit, with green eyes and aquiline features and a smile that would be infectious if she let it out more. Colton, meanwhile, was apparently a famous face to people who gave a shit about politics: petite, an inch shorter than Rachel probably, she long blonde hair and a peaches and cream complexion, angular and pretty features and vivid blue eyes. Charismatic... Rachel thought it was a pity she'd gone into boring-as-hell political punditry.

Both women wore smart, figure hugging power-suits and looked around the room with confidence. Neither seemed to be wilting in the heat. At least we get to finally find out what dumb punishment they're giving us, Rachel thought. And Miss Anderson said: "Well, everyone's here. That's refreshing, good. This afternooon we're going to meditate on respect."

Before. "Interracial Passions" Online Chat.

bumpyj97 yeah u like it in u bitch im goin in all the way

bumpyj97 imma just pound it home in one fuckin stroke

cravesbbc oh God yes I fucking love that big black dick pounding my wet pink hole

cravesbbc you must love the way my cute little ass moves

cravesbbc i'm slamming myself back on that big dick i want it all in me

bumpyj97 yeah im ballz deep oh fuck u so tight

cravesbbc it's because my pussy's clutching that fuck-stick baby

cravesbbc my sugar walls love the way you fuck me so hard and deep

cravesbbc can you feel how fucking wet i am how much i love the way you dominate me

bumpyj97 ohh fuck yeah u cummin all ova my dick bitch

bumpyj97 imma nut right up u

cravesbbc oh yeah daddy are you gonna fill me with your hot cum

bumpyj97 fuck yeah imma smash that fuckin pussy an fill it all up

bumpyj97 i love me a tight little white bitch

cravesbbc and your bitch loves that big nigger dick daddy FUCK your little whore

bumpyj97 FUCK IMMA CUUUMMM

cravesbbc oh fuck yeahhhh me too ffffffffff

cravesbbc wow, that was really good, are you still there

bumpyj97 yeah, i'm here -- just catching my breath hahaha

bumpyj97 that was fun, thanks

bumpyj97 uhhh... "big nigger dick" tho

cravesbbc hahaha sorry, got a little carried away

cravesbbc i really like someone who can get into a good rp though

cravesbbc it gets me really hot

bumpyj97 i know just what you mean

cravesbbc so are you that good with words IRL?

bumpyj97 haha yeah i guess

bumpyj97 don't usually do meetups tho

cravesbbc it's just i see the city on your profile

cravesbbc and i'm gonna be there in a couple weeks

cravesbbc on kind of a book tour

bumpyj97 for real? what kind of book?

cravesbbc well... you might not believe me but...

Now. Monk.

Seeing her in person was still surreal.

He only half noticed Miss Anderson talking about the essay of apology they were all supposed to write for their behaviour in class. Just like the first time, he couldn't take his eyes off her. And he could see her flushing as she felt his gaze. She bit her lip, moved a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. Studiously avoided looking at him.

Monk had trawled the depths of chat boards like the one he'd found her on for some time. "Interracial" was the one he enjoyed best, mostly because of the opportunities it presented to mess with people. He'd been surprised when he'd started to find their encounter genuinely hot... and more surprised yet when he found out who she actually was.

"You saying you cybered with Karla Colton," Shad had said disbelievingly when he'd first mentioned it as they'd been hanging in the parking lot. "Son, you are straight trippin'."

"Keep your fucking voice down, man." Monk had felt furtive, like he was admitting to sex with David Duke or something. And the thing that messed with his head was, that wasn't far from the truth. Female version of, anyway. "Why on Earth would I make up a story like that? Think about it."

And Shad had kind of looked at him wonderingly, and there had been the first step to this day. Now here they were, he and Karla in the same classroom they'd been in that morning when they'd set up their kayfabe "incident." He knew now that he hadn't been prepared for how weird it would be.

They both were and were not former lovers. At once intimate and foreign to each other, they had not spoken directly in the flesh and as the plan went, they wouldn't do so at any point. Monk was a middle man, a purveyor. The beefy goods were sitting in front of him. Soon he'd scrawl his "essay" across a piece of paper and be up and gone, and his role in this little drama would be over.

That she was here, standing in this room -- the story was that she'd come at the invitation of an old friend to give some lucky students some surprise inspiration -- anyone looking at the whole situation would have to wonder what the hell Stina Anderson could have been thinking. This after all was a woman who'd spent the last eight years building a career on a certain kind of rhetoric. Her most famous book was called The Kenyan Conspiracy, its subtitle was The Liberal Plot to Undermine American Greatness. That one had gotten her banned from print syndication in most major papers. She was currently touring with #WhiteLivesMatter, a book about how America needed to get back to building a unified White nationalism in order to secure its future. She was famous for a sexy photo which featured her in a Confederate flag bikini brandishing an AR-15 and sporting a "Make America Great Again" cap.

What kind of person would bring this woman to this school in the sweltering heat of this summer? Monk, of course, knew the secret reason. The real reason. The thought of it had his dick hard even now.

Something he'd told no-one: he'd had a vivid dream of Karla the night before. Touching her, sucking those pert breasts as he'd described doing in their multiple cyber sessions, fucking her hard and deep, making her moan while her famous brassy voice dirty-talked him about how she loved being a whore for her daddy. In the dream he'd had one of those porn-star big black cocks that he didn't have in life, and he'd started to come so hard that it was a fountain, so hard that he drenched her in it, drenched the bed, his nuts jumping and jumping as he'd cried out hoarsely and the spunk had kept boiling out of him, dripping from the walls and the ceiling and drenching the carpet, pumping and pumping as it started to flood his bedroom, rising up to ankle level, calf level, he'd started slipping around and trying to get to the door but he couldn't keep his feet, the spunk was still pumping out of him again and she was purring and teasing him from the bed and trying to get him to come back and fuck her again and the spunk was still pumping out of him, up to his knees now, the end table floating past as he threw back his head a roared, begging someone to help him get out...

... and he'd woken up drenched in cold sweat with a sticky mess in his boxers, wondering: What the fuck was that?

Watching her now as Miss Anderson droned on about how they should make an effort to make their essays heart-felt and sincere, Monk wondered how many Karla Coltons there were out there. Wondered if he wasn't, in some ways, just the inverse of her. Wondered if he was really going through with all this.

"Are we clear, everyone? Monk, are you listening?"

He snapped out of his trance as he saw Miss Anderson looking at him. Her colour was just as high as her friend's, her breathing nervous... looking close he saw a tremor in her hands. It was her inclusion in the caper that had brought Shad on board, the big lunk had admitted to fantasizing about her since forever. Monk reminded himself that he wasn't the only one wrestling with the weirdness of the situation. He cleared his throat. "Uh, yeah. Crystal clear, Miss Anderson."

Felt the other girl's eyes on him them. Rachel Raines. He knew her a little, though only a little. She'd just hit town in spring and she cut class even more than he did. She was pretty... more than just pretty, actually. Supposed to be pretty cool, too. Any other time he would have been charmed by the way her eyes were flirting with him in little stolen glances. He would have been intrigued by her curiosity.

But he couldn't focus on her. She was the fly in this ointment. Nobody had expected her to land herself in detention along with Monk and his ringers, and until she was out of this room, nobody could just relax and admit what was going to happen here. And Monk was privately becoming certain that Sol and Shad -- so uncharacteristically subdued, their normal rough-housing forgotten in their eager anticipation -- were going to give the game away, alert her somehow.

The tension was unbearable. Monk just gritted his teeth and took out a notebook from his satchel. Put pen to paper and started to write seven words. He wrote them again, and again, and again... and again.

Before. Stina and Karla.

"I can't believe I'm letting you talk me into this."

"Hey, what are old college chums for? Trust me, you're going to have the time of your life."

"I didn't think you were even into... you know. What with all that stuff you say in your books?"

"Nah, that's just a day job. Girl's gotta have her Benjamins. This, now, this is life. You've got to get out there and live it."

"I... I don't know, Karla. What if Danny finds out?"

"And what the fuck has Danny done for you lately, girlfriend? How long did you say it was since the last time he touched you?"

"God, like... six months?"

"Six months! How do you live?"

"Honestly... I am kind of climbing the walls. I go through batteries on my vibrator like they're going out of style."

"See, what did I tell you. This isn't just for fun now, Stina, we're doing this for your sanity! Hell, Danny should be thanking us for probably saving your marriage into the bargain. And anyway, he won't find out."

"I really hope not. And I don't want to wind up like one of those stories in the paper, you know? 'Horndog Teacher Takes Advantage of Students'..."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Making the Scene in Room 116

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds