• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Jumping Melons Bus Co. Ch. 06

Jumping Melons Bus Co. Ch. 06

"Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen," Betty cheered as soon as he first rays of sunlight graced the shades of the bus, "I hope you all had a relaxing few hours! Maybe even our entertainers in the upper deck had some time to doze off, who knows? Time to stretch those muscles a bit. Rub that sleep off your eyes and get ready to play with those knockers! Grab your pair from each side and mash them together like this!"

Betty loved to entertain her fellow passengers. And the driver seemed to be fine with her taking over some of the announcer work, too. Gus smiled at her encouragingly as she got ready for the demonstration. She got hold of the white boobs dangling above the man to show everybody how to push those breasts together.

"Yes, just like that!" she encouraged the passengers, "Push them together hard! And now, slap those tips every so lightly. Like this!" she let her fingers clap against the hardening tips, "Repeat until those things are hard as rock. Need to wake up those girls, too!"

Everybody got busy with their personal pair and tried to get the nipples hard.

"Fantastic. Next, we'll gently slap the insides of those boobs until they sport this delicious shade of pink. Like this..." she landed the inside of her hand repeatedly on the soft flesh, "See how they blush?"

Alice groaned annoyed. What a way to wake up! She felt the stinging slaps on her dangling tits and cursed furiously. Driver's seat wasn't such a good choice after all. But all the others seemed to be in a very similar situation considering all the groaning and moaning behind her.

"Now lightly bite into those hard tips and let your teeth play with them. Make those little pokers fear your dangerous bites!"

The girls whimpered as sharp teeth sank into their breasts.

"No, no, be careful! Don't bite them off, please? Alright, now take those nubs and pull them down. Be gentle but firm. Pull!"

"Ouch, dammit!" cursed Erin, "Does this ever stop? My boobs are red and raw already!"

Lily moaned out loud as suddenly something bit into her bloated, swollen orbs. Those rings didn't help either. The rigid metal made her breasts only more sensitive! They felt like taut balloons ready to pop!

"Alright, that's it for now. Do you feel how relaxed your muscles are? Great way to start the day, isn't it? Let's give those girls a bit of rest. Of course, you can keep massaging them if you so wish, just don't overdo it. Those boobs are very sensitive!"

The driver grabbed the microphone and announced "Breakfast will be served shortly. Enjoy your meal!"

"Mr Sowee? May I bring your muesli and coffee?"

The young girl again. Richie nodded, brushing sleep from his eyes, "Certainly. A nice hot coffee is just what I need."

"Which pair do you want to use?"

"Let's stick to those chocolate ones. You can remove that teapot, too."

"Sure."

The girl removed the pot and tidied his place efficiently. Then, she returned with another steaming hot pot full of coffee and a large bowl of muesli which she both attached to the bloated, chocolate-colored breasts of May.

"Enjoy your breakfast, Sir!" she cheered as she vanished again.

Richie looked at the bowl full of dry muesli flakes. He would need plenty of milk to fill it. Smiling eagerly, he removed the clam from the taut breast above and started to knead the hard ball of flesh. White milk trickled down freely as the old man milked his personal breast for breakfast. What a joy.

May gasped happily as the pressure finally lessened. She had feared that her full breast would never be allowed to empty again, but now this kind man had taken action! She enjoyed the let-down as her body provided the sweet milk.

Richie watched his bowl slowly fill up. He really enjoyed tasting this promising meal. But first some coffee. He filled his cup, held it right below the other tit above the pot, opened the second clamp and expressed some milk from the little nipple. The eager man watched mesmerized as milk dribbled from both teats to provide him with food.

Meanwhile, Betty and Linda talked about how beautiful their assigned pairs where.

"Can't believe this. They are flawless! Look, if I pull them down there is no sign of stretch marks or anything!"

"They're probably 20 years or younger. I would kill for a set like that. Come on, let's compare. Look at my tits. If I pull like that...OUCH... see? My skin is far from THAT level of beauty. Getting old sucks! Big time!"

"Let's see if I can pull them so hard that we see some marks!" Betty giggled and grabbed the beautiful breasts with force.

"Nope! Still nice and shiny!"

"Oh come on, that's not fair!"

"I'm already sad the trip is over soon..."

"I hear you. Best investment ever. We should do this again, soon!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We will do one last bathroom break before we arrive at our destination. Guest break in about 10 minutes, performers in about 25 minutes."

Richie idly played with the bloated red balls above and wondered how this girl would ever get out of those holes again. His fingers brushed over the constricting metal rings and explored the odd shape her breast was forced into. Fascinating, truly fascinating. He pinched the small nipple, tickled the taut skin and mused about how the girl must feel.

Lily had very similar thoughts. She was happy that the trip was almost over and that she was still in one piece. The tickling on her buzzing boobs was kind of nice, and the strange heating sensation had finally subsided. She thought about the experience so far, thought about the mess she brought herself into. 200 bucks for getting her tits mauled and squeezed. True, it was mostly her own fault for being so cheap, but still...

Would she do it again? With bigger holes and that protective shirt? She wasn't sure. 200 bucks were an awful lot of money, and she just had to lie in that damp compartment to earn it, letting some weirdo play with her hooters...

"Hey, May! Was this your first trip?"

"Hmm?"

"Was this your first trip with this bus?"

"Not first trip. Many trip. Good job!" the native girl smiled, "I do again!"

Lily turned around to Erin. "Hey Erin, is this your first trip?"

"You mean if I did this before? I thought I told you already. It's my third. But this one was the worst so far. It pays more than the previous ones, too, but that road to Tat Mak? I mean, seriously? Glad my boobs are still where they belong!"

"Third trip... damn. So you would you do it again?"

"For 200 bucks? Hell yes! I just wish they would stick to real roads!"

Lily pondered. How would she decide, would she do it again?

The bus slowed down and came to a halt.

"Break for guests. Please be back in 10 minutes!"

Finally some break from all that fondling. She remembered the job offer from her 'customer'. What would he ask her to do? Certainly something related to her tits, but what? He seemed to enjoy her pair a lot, and it seemed like she really surprised him with those coke cans..."

Richie returned from the rest room and saw the two women laughing in front of the bus. "Ladies?"

"Hey Mister! So, how did you like this trip?"

"Spectacular. My girl was absolutely incredible! Her breasts are a true work of art, and her determination... I'll have to ask Gus to trick some more girls into taking too small holes again. That was really nice touch!"

"Hehe, good idea. So how is she doing? Heard anything from upstairs?"

"Not really. She was pretty calm in the past hours. Just a bit of moaning and whimpering. And her tits look a bit puffy and swollen. Wonder how she will ever get out of those rings again!"

"Those bandages... That was a great idea, too! I'll have to buy some of those and try them myself!"

"They're good fun!" Richie laughed, "I'm just sad the trip is almost over. Time to play a bit more with those hooters!"

"Yeah, will miss my stress relievers!" smiled Linda, "I got really used to those."

"Looks like the driver wants to depart again. Let's get inside."

Richie marvelled at the four dancing breasts, watched them jump and jiggle. This was dream material. He just had to convince those girls to start working for him.

"Hey girl, do you need to get out?" he asked, lightly slapping the constricted breasts.

"Ugh... I would like to, but I'm so stuck! Can you help me to get out of this mess?"

Richie chuckled, "I think it's easier if you just stay where you are. We're almost at our destination anyway. No clue why the driver wants to stop again, probably knows the shop owner or something."

Lily squirmed as she tried to pull her tits out. No fucking way. It was simply not possible to get out of there again!

The bus slowed down again. "Break for performers. Please hurry up. Back in 10 minutes!"

The driver released the locking mechanism. Girls around her huffed and puffed as they pulled their sleeve-protected tits free and crawled outside.

"I'm so happy this is almost over!" groaned Erin as she inspected her bruised breasts, "My boobs are demanding an extensive break!"

A small, thin woman with bright blue eyes and huge breasts nodded emphatically, "This time it's really a stretch."

Alice joined them, rubbing her pearly white breasts, and groaned, "If you ever consider the driver's seat, think again! That guy is an ass! Look at my tits! He mauled them endlessly!"

"I think it wasn't only the driver," Erin smirked, "They used your pair for demonstration purposes! Those two women... I think they ran some entertainment program or something."

"Really? I was puzzled about all that slapping and tweaking, but I really didn't get what the fuck was going on. By the way, how is that girl next to you doing?"

"Lily? The one with no shirt and too small holes?"

"Yeah, that one. She looked miserable with those bandages..."

"Well, I think she had a hell of a trip. And she's still stuck. Got some rings around her boobs. Weird stuff. But she's doing fine! I think her customer is really special."

"What do you mean?"

"I had the feeling he never stopped playing with her tits. Mine got tired at some point and I could sleep a bit. But hers? Not so much."

"That's the worst. If you get one that never stops!"

The bus honked.

"Time to get back girls. Only a few more minutes to go!"

Once everybody was properly fitted again, the bus jumped on the road. Gus watched the breasts sway and bounce through his back mirror and wondered when the next trip would be scheduled. It was always difficult to find the right girls. This one had been quite special. So many great tits, so many dedicated girls! He reached up and slapped his personal pair once more. Oh how he would miss those!

The bus drove along, its passengers kneading and squeezing the dangling darlings. Everybody was sad that the trip was coming to an end.

Finally, the vehicle turned right and entered the small parking lot of the bus company.

"We have arrived at the Lost Temples. Please take all your belongings with you. We hope you enjoyed the drive!"

That was it. The trip was over. Richie sighed, touched his two pairs one last time and said, "Bye bye, girls, and don't forget my offer! I would really like to see those tits again!"

"Sure," replied Lily, happy that she was finally done, "We'll call you!"

He packed up, made sure he got all his tools and stuff, and left the bus.

"Great job, Gus. Thanks for the ride! Looking forward to the next one!"

"Always a pleasure, Mr Sowee!" Gus smiled.

"By the way, one of the girls is terribly stuck. I think you'll need some heavy tools to get her out again!"

"The cheapskate? The one without shirt?"

"Yes, that one. But be gentle. She's really great and I want to meet her again!"

"Certainly Sir. The fitters will take care of it."

And with that Richie left.

Gus climbed into the bus again and started the engine. Time to drive the vehicle into the garage and let the girls out.

Soon, the driver released the locking mechanism and all the young women climbed out of the bus, clutching their sore breasts and chatting idly. All the girls except one.

"Hey, you!" Gus called one of the workers, "Get that girl out please. She's stuck! But be gentle, OK?"

"Alright!" the fitter responded, "I'll see what I can do."

He called his mate and the two went inside. When they saw the lone pair of tits in the back they laughed, "Fuck, what did this girl do? Look at the shape!"

The fitters touched the bloated balls and examined the rings.

"She's trapped! Look, she can't get out! They're way too fat!"

"We have to cut the metal open and redo the holes. What a waste! How did this bitch do this?"

Lily was frantic. She had to get out! Hopefully those guys didn't hurt her! She felt them grope and tease her bound tits, heard them joke and laugh. Then, there was cold steel, a tool of sort. She heard groaning, heard the metal below squeaking. The rims of the small openings bit into her tender, thinned breast-bases and scraped over her sensitive skin.

"Be careful, suckers!" she screamed, pounding against the floor.

Suddenly, the metal split beneath her, and slowly the holes were forced open. Lily heaved her taut breasts out and creaked "Thank you!"

For the first time since hours, she saw her breasts with her own eyes again! Her trembling fingers traced around the small brass rings that still adorned her body. Seeing just how strange her breasts looked with this odd jewelry made her cry. How would she ever get out of those?

The girl's hands closed around her balloons and gently massaged those tender, disfigured parts of her body. She winced in pain. At least, her breasts didn't look too unhealthy. Just a shade of pink and an odd, hard shape. Looking around the stuffy, empty cabin, she decided it was time to go.

Lily hurried out of the bus, clutching her hurting hooters and just wanted to leave for good.

"Miss? Clothes?" a uniformed girl shouted. Right, her stuff. She turned around. Her weird boobs bouncing freely.

"You OK, Miss?" the girl asked smiling, "Lily? You... breasts... funny!!"

Lily nodded, "Don't tell me about it!", blinking a tear away..

"This from other girl, May!" she handed her a small sheet of paper. It just said, "Thank you for new job! Meet next week?"

So she wanted to take the offer. Lily's heart raced as she jumped into her old, smelly clothes. She tried to put the bra on, squeezing her ring-adorned tits into the tight piece of clothing. Fuck, that hurt! And how it looked! Like pumped-up silicone tits gone wrong! And how her nipples poked through that dirty shirt! She for sure looked absolutely hilarious! First, she needed to buy some new stuff. And then she had to get rid of those god-awful rings!

At some point she also had to decide on that job offer, of course. How good would the guy pay? And what would he ask her to do? The 200 bucks she got for this job was a lot, but was it enough for the rest of her holiday? Probably not. And if that new job didn't work out, would she do the trip again for another 200? Would she take this same bus back? As entertainer?

Somewhere, deep in the back of her mind, Lily knew that the answer was a resounding 'yes'. But she wasn't ready to accept that just yet. First, she had some stuff to do. And she wanted to visit those lost temples. Hopefully, her breasts would be back to normal in a few days. Hopefully, she would get those rings off somehow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Jumping Melons Bus Co. Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 436 milliseconds