• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life with Aunt Jess Pt. 01

Life with Aunt Jess Pt. 01

123456...8

This is a story of incest. The love of a young man and his aunt who are very close in age, 18 to 19.

*****

Submitted for your consideration, my name is Charles Edward Tuttle. I am the oldest of three children. I have one brother, Patrick Alan, and a sister Katrina Anne. The two younger children were born ten and twelve years after myself, respectively. Our parents like the idea of having the initials of our names spell words. I was called Chet from the time I was born. I asked mom how they got Chet from Charles one time. She spelled it out for me, "Ch. for Charles E. for Edward and T. for Tuttle." It suddenly made sense. My brother and sister were also called Pat and Kat, and was a double twist of their initials and short versions of their names.

Mom was also the oldest child in her family. She was, however one of only two children and her younger sister, Jessica, was a late in life child. Jess is two months older than myself. We have been close all our lives. Our families lived two hours apart, but visited each other at least once a month, and sometimes more for holidays. Jess and I have been pretty much inseparable at these gatherings since we were born.

Here is a little more about Jess. She has raven hair, which is to say, it is nearly black and shiny, straight as an arrow. Oh, and it is as soft as a chinchilla fur. For as long as I can remember, she has always smelled light and flowery, even as a young girl. When she reached her later teens, she really blossomed well. She had a very athletic body, due to her involvement with the swim team at her school. Now for the dirty stuff. She has an amazing pair of breasts. They are not small and not big either, being at least a large "C" if not a small "D". She has a small waist and flat stomach that flows flawlessly into the sexiest hips and a firm round buttock. I would say she is the total package. One more thing. She has the biggest dark brown eyes that would let her get away with just about anything. They twinkle when she is feeling devilish, and just all out sparkle when she smiles.

I kind of think Jess and I were pushed together, in a small way when I turned four years old. We gathered at our house to celebrate my birthday. Jess was in a somewhat foul mood most of the day, and I didn't know why till it came time to for me to open my presents. It turned out that she was upset that she had nothing to give me. I never knew why it was so important to her to give me a gift. I guess she has been of a generous nature all her life. Grandpa "Pap" Bailey, her father, suggested she just give me a kiss. The entire family got their cameras ready and howled with glee when she, without hesitation, gave me a big kiss on the lips. From that day on, whenever there was a birthday or holiday where gifts were to be traded, we were pushed to give each other a kiss. The family always cheered and most captured the moment on camera. It became so natural to us, that we didn't think of any better gift to one another. Our relationship only grew stronger.

As we neared our teen years, we had such a hard time being separated between gatherings, that we called each other at least once a week and sometimes more often. Our play was always innocent, board games, video games, sports, mostly swimming. Both our families were into swimming. Pap and Grammi Bailey were both swimmers in high school. Mom and dad both competed on their high school teams. In fact, that is how they met; rival schools at swim meets. We had a swimming pool in our back yard as did Pap and Grammi. When the weather permitted, Jess and I spent most of our free time together in one pool or another.

During one of our visits to the grandparent's, when we were ten, Jess and I were outside hanging around with each other, as usual, when she suggested she should kiss me. I was confused as to why she wanted to kiss me. "Do we need a reason to kiss? Other than we like each other?" Jess answered in a gruff tone. "I just feel like kissing you." I couldn't argue that. She stepped in front of me and planted the softest kiss I had ever gotten from her or anybody else. Something erupted in me and I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in tight, as I locked my lips on hers.

"Hey! What are you two doing?" Pap yelled from a few yards away.

"Uh," Jess stammered. "We were just practicing... for our next birthday."

"Uh, yeah," I added.

As Pap approached he said, "I don't think you need to be practicing."

"Dad..."Jess started, then fell silent.

"Get back to the house! Both of you," Pap shouted as he turned to stomp back to the house.

We walked back slowly and without saying a word to each other. Though we thought we were in big trouble, I couldn't help but think about that first kiss. I was scared about what might be waiting for us back the house, but I was also excited. I hadn't felt anything like that before. Hell, I was only ten years old, for Christ's sake. Where did she learn to kiss like that? Has she been practicing with somebody else? I stopped thinking about that as we climbed the steps to the front door. My legs felt weak and heavy. I opened the door and stepped back so Jess could step in before me. She looked at me like I was a coward. She was basically right. I knew in my heart that we were toast.

Mom, Dad, Pap, and Grammi, were all sitting in the living room. We walked in and stood side by side. I could feel the heat of embarrassment on my face as I looked at each of their faces, trying to gauge just how much trouble we were really in. My hand found Jess' and I took hold of it. She gave mine a supportive squeeze. Mom cleared her throat a couple times, but said nothing.

Finally, dad spoke, "Well... well... well. What have we got here?" He looked a little upset, but not mad. "I have got to say, I am a little disappointed. But, I can't allow you to take all the blame for this."

"Your dad is right," Mom finally said with a dry voice. "We are just as much to blame... if not more."

"We kind of pushed you... Introduced you to this kind of behavior," Grammi added. "We thought it was so cute to have you kiss for each special occasion."

"Uh..." Pap appeared to be apologetic. "I think I might have been a little abrupt, when I saw you two kissing. I mean, you two are related. But, we see how are together."

"We love each other," I said, looking into Jess' eyes. I immediately saw that familiar twinkle. She also squeezed my hand harder.

"You are a little young to think of that kind of love. Don't you think?" asked Dad.

"Yes, I know John," answered Jess. "I love you and Janet, and Mom and Dad. But it's not the same thing I feel for Chet. Do you want us to stay away from each other for awhile? I want you to know, I would literally die without him." She looked deep into my eyes and I could see the twinkle soften and fade. The sparkle turned to tears.

"No. We aren't going to split you up," Grammi assured us. "All we ask, is that you be careful, and not mistake your kind of 'puppy love' for what two adults feel for one another." There was a short silence. I wanted to say something, but felt what I had to say may just come off sounding childish. Finally, Grammi broke the silence, "What we are really asking, is that you not have sex, until you are older and know what you want."

"And maybe by then we will have decided we are not right for each other, huh?" I asked with a smart tone that I immediately regretted using. Mom gave me a "Don't go there" look. "Sorry," I said.

"That is not what we are hoping, though it might be better in the long run," Dad interjected. "Waiting till you are older, and more mature, will give you a chance to live a little more before making that much of a commitment. If you are still 'together' in, say, five years, or more, then we will support your decision and help you to insure you don't have a little accident."

"You mean a baby?" Jess asked.

"Precisely," Pap said.

"I can tell you that... well, I don't know about Jess, but I am not even ready for sex yet." I tried to sound mature at that point. Failing miserably, for sure.

"No, I am not either," Jess added.

"Well... Good," Pap said. "Now... If you feel you must kiss each other. Though, I think you are too young yet for making out. Don't feel you need to hide it from us."

"Okay, Dad. And we will try not to put on a show. Will we Chet?" Jess sighed.

"Speak for yourself," I joked. I got a few jeers with that comment.

"Now off with you two," Grammi said. "And remember... Children behave." She sang the last sentence to the tune of "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tommy James and the Shondels. We all knew that Grammi liked classic pop, so we all knew the reference and chuckled. With that I pulled on Jess' hand and we ran outside to enjoy what time we had left together before I had to leave with the folks to go home.

The next eight years went pretty much like the family wished for us. Our relationship was stronger than ever, still professing our love for each other. We knew we would probably spend the rest of our lives together. Though, occasionally, we joked about easily replacing the other. We continued to see each other at least once a month, when our families got together. More importantly, we spoke on the phone on a daily basis.

Some things changed over those eight years. Jess and I grew a lot. Jess had grown to about five feet nine inches tall. I had sprouted to five feet ten inches tall. I loved the idea that we could look each other in the eyes. Jess' gorgeous hair had grown down her back to just above the crack of her luscious ass. Oh, and her ass had filled in nicely as well. I put my hands on it every chance I got while making out or just the quick kisses. And as far as the kisses go, the family still insisted on us trading saliva during the holidays or special gatherings. They must have had an album full of just us kissing by now.

One day we were talking on the phone, and Jess tried to cut the conversation short. I pretended to be upset. "I need to get to my homework," she said.

"I have been doing mine while talking to you," I told her.

"No way. How can you listen to what I am saying and do your homework at the same time? What was I talking about and what are you studying?"

"You were talking about what your friends want to do over Christmas vacation. And I am studying science. Evolution, to be more specific."

"And you have done this the whole time we have been talking on the phone?"

"Yes, for four or five years."

"How do you do it? I know you get nearly straight A's."

"I am a southpaw."

"What?"

"A southpaw. I am left handed in a right handed world. I have to use both sides of my brain and I have trained mine to use both sides independently of one another."

"Really? How do you... do... YOU SHIT! YOU ARE LYING TO ME!"

"Yes I am lying to you. Being able to focus on two different things is a small talent I have developed since we have been together. I did it out of necessity. If my grades slip, Dad takes away my phone. If I can't call you, I go apeshit. I need to be able to talk to you."

"So you kinda like me, huh?"

"Jess. I love you so much it hurts. You are my life entire."

"I love you so much, Chet. Now, I am afraid I have to get off here. I don't have the split brain you do. I have to work hard on my grades. "

"I will talk to you tomorrow, I love you, Baby."

"I love you. Talk to you tomorrow." With that the line went dead. I thought to myself it is good that I can multi-task. I cannot get this angel out of my head. My life truly was hers, entire.

Not five minutes after we said goodbye, I received a text from Jess. It was a picture message, along with a note saying, "We need to take this to the next level." The picture was a close-up of what I could only assume was her pussy. I had never seen it before but I had seen her in a bikini and she had a suntan tattoo just above the waistband of her bikini bottom. I recognized it, a pair of lips. She used a sticker when she tanned so the skin stayed a lighter tone than that around it. I was surprised that it was still visible this late in the year.

I sent her a return text asking, "Is that you in the picture?" I had no doubt it was, I just wanted confirmation. I stared a hole through the picture while I waited for her response. Her pussy was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. She has a thick mat of well trimmed black fur, that glistened in the flash of the camera. My hard-on was immediately straining against the fabric of my pajama pants, the only thing I was wearing.

"Of course it is me, silly. Now I want to see your package." she wrote. I clicked off a couple shots of my throbbing member, and sent the one I felt did me more justice. I seized the opportunity to slowly stroke myself while looking at her picture, and waiting for a response.

"OMG! You make me so horny, you naughty boy!" She finally wrote back.

"I am wanking to your picture, if you gotta know."

"How much do you do that? Am I always the victim of your fantasies?"

"I don't see you as a victim in my fantasies. You are more of a vixen."

"So... How often do you "WANK"?

"20 or 30 times a day." I sent the text and chuckled to myself for a minute. Then quickly sent another saying, "Seriously... only once or twice a week."

"That's not so bad then." Pause... "I got to get to bed, my love. Big day tomorrow. Mom and I are finishing our xmas shopping."

"Okay, baby. I love you."

"I love you, g'nite."

"G'nite". I went to my bathroom to get ready for bed. The image of my beautiful sexy aunt's pussy burned into my brain. My erection would not subside, if I didn't get my mind off her. I started stroking my sensitive shaft. It was the only way I could think to get rid of the rigid meat standing out from my groin. I watched in the mirror as my hand slid up and down the smooth taut skin. I was watching myself jerk-off, but all I could see was Jess' tasty looking sex. I had never actually tasted her, but had seen oral sex in videos on the Internet, and knew one day I would taste Jess.

The more I thought about Jess, the faster I stroked myself. I could soon feel my balls pulling tight into my body and the electric tingling sensation that heralded my approaching orgasm. I held onto the feeling as long as I could, but finally, there was no more holding back. I exploded in a huge rush, one rope after another gooey rope into the sink, on the mirror and all over my now slick fingers. As the last drops of cum dripped from the tip of my cock onto my fingers still sliding up and down my shaft. In a moment of curiosity, I licked a tiny amount of my own semen from my hand. It tasted funny and had a strange texture, but it was not at all unpleasant.

I quickly wiped the goo from the mirror and sink, then got in the shower and washed away any residue of my love juice and the day's grime. By the time I finished, I felt more relaxed and suddenly very tired. I slept like a baby that night. I dreamed of my sweet Aunt Jess.

The next morning I tried calling Jess, but she did not answer her phone. I assumed she and Grammi were shopping as it was late morning. My assumption proved right. Jess called as they were waiting for their lunch. They decided to eat a Perkins near the mall. "I am so sorry I didn't hear my phone ring," Jess apologized. We were so focused on our shopping."

"It's okay," I told her. "I know women got to shop."

"Especially when I am having a hard time finding something for you."

"You already know what I want."

"I think I do... It has something to do with that picture I sent you, right? By the way, that is for your eyes only... Do you hear me?"

"Loud and clear Ma'am," I laughed.

"You better heed my warning. If you don't, you will not live to see it again. Now, is there something else specific I can buy for you? And don't you spend too much for mine, if you are getting me one at all."

"Too late," I said. "I have already bought yours."

"It better not have cost too much."

"You will know when you get it."

"Mom just went to the restroom. I have a question for you."

"Shoot."

"What did you think of that picture... Really?"

"I thought it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

"I may have uploaded a picture from the Internet. It may not be me," She said with a giggle.

"I know it is you, love. That lips tattoo just above your tan line is a dead giveaway."

"You've been looking at my crotch area you perv?"

"Well... Er... Um."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." A short paused, then Jess continued. "Did you wank it last night?"

"No."

"Liar."

"Hee hee hee. Did you?"

"Yes. And I won't lie about it! What did you get me for Christmas?"

"I had my pecker cast in bronze. That way, you can have me anytime you want."

"Bullshit. Dammit, here comes Mom. I will talk to you later. I love you."

"I love you. Bye."

The next two days till Christmas Day were the longest. I was like a little child, getting excited about what gifts I was getting. I was also anxious to see how Jess reacted to the gift I got her. We planned on going to Pap and Grammi's on Christmas Eve and spending two full days there. We were to spend this evening with Grandma Tuttle. I looked forward her Christmas almost as much as with the Bailey side of the family. I had been getting cash from Grandma Tuttle. Pat and Kat were still young enough they only wanted toys. Grandma did not disappoint any of us. She enjoyed lavishing us with piles of toys and or cash. When we returned home, and just like she was watching the house, Jess called. I was excited to tell her about the money I got from Grandma. "We need to talk... Seriously," Jess started.

"What's going on, Love?"

"I was going to wait till tomorrow to tell you this, but I think we need talk about this now."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Yet," Jess replied.

"Well, please, don't keep me in suspenders."

"Funny, Chet. Anyway, this morning I started having premenstrual cramps."

"O...K... Forgive my stupidity, but where is this going?"

"I was planning to ask if you want to have sex. I wanted it to be spontaneous. But with these cramps, I think my period is just around the corner. I am ready to have sex with you. God, I hope you are ready for me. I would feel awful if you weren't."

"Of course I am ready. I have wanted you for so long, but I didn't want to appear be pushy about it."

"Yeah, I have never felt pushed. That is one thing I love about you. Nevertheless, I am ready and I don't think I can wait any longer. And now I know what your manhood looks like, I want it more."

"I just hope your period doesn't start for another couple days. I would hate to let you down."

"You couldn't let me down if you tried. If it does start, maybe you can look past that and we can still do it."

"I don't know if I could. I would certainly give it a try. Just to please you."

"Good. Anyway, I just started getting cramps this morning and they usually last a couple days before the bleeding starts."

"I can't wait to see you naked, finally." We talked for another hour before we traded our "Goodnights" and went to bed. I didn't sleep well that night. My mind was fixed on what was going to happen in the next day or two.

First thing in the morning on Christmas Eve, we packed up the car to make the two hour trip from Sandusky to Akron for the Bailey Family Gathering. Though I was high with anticipation for the plans that Jess and I had made, I slept most of the way there. I guess I was making up for some of the sleep I had missed the night before. Mom and Dad laughed as we pulled into the drive. Pat and Kat usually zonked out during the trip, but I usually read a book, did homework or just watched the scenery.

Pap, Grammi and Jess ran out to meet us as we were getting out of the car. They were always happy to see us. Of course, Jess gave me special hellos. This day was no different other than our secret plans. Jess hugged Mom and Dad and the little children. Pap and Grammi hugged me first, knowing that Jess would "molest" me and tie up all my time. When it was my turn to greet Jess, she gave me that sly sparkling smile that drove me nuts. The smile quickly faded as she was hit with a particularly bad cramp. Once the cramp had passed, she locked me in her arms and gave me a passionate kiss. Pat and Kat giggled in shy embarrassment.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Life with Aunt Jess Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds