• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Panty Pusher

Panty Pusher

Daren and Suzie had been married nearly three years before Daren's dirty little secret got the better of him. At twenty six and twenty five respectively they were both in good shape thanks to a shared love of fell running in the summer and Nordic skiing in the winter months.

Luckily, or perhaps unluckily, for Daren, they were also very similar builds. They only really differed in the fact Suzie seemed to be able to maintain a year round -- and all over - glossy tan to her olive skin, while Daren switched between lobster pink and pale cream.

On a late autumn morning, the pair woke as usual. 'Morning,' Daren ran his hand over Suzie's thigh under the sheet feeling the smooth curve of her hip bone concealed beneath her cotton panties.

'Hi, handsome.' Suzie smiled sleepily, her own hand instinctively seeking out his already stiff member. She leaned in and they kissed long and hard. Her hand stroking him, while his hand slipped beneath her panties to caress first her bulbous buttock, then moving round to the front to stroke the soft matted hair over her pussy.

Daren rolled gently onto his back to let her climb on top, he knew she always preferred it that way, she could never cum when he was on top, only when she rode him.

'Fuck,' she exclaimed.

'What is it?'

'It's nearly eight-thirty. I'm going to be late.' She threw off the covers and jumped out of bed.

'I never heard the alarm go off.' Daren, who was on a week's leave thanks to a power failure at the factory, leant on his elbow and watched Suzie as she stripped off her t shirt before grabbing a fresh one from the dresser drawer.

'Damn thing must be broken again.' Suzie slipped her panties down her legs and dropped them on the floor with her discarded shirt. 'Can you chuck them in the hamper, I haven't even got time to shower or anything.'

'No problem.' Daren resisted the urge to massage his cock as he stared at her firm bum cheeks and the little tuft of hair visible between her legs as she rooted in the drawer for a clean pair of pants.

Yesterday's slacks from the back of the dressing table chair and a pair of flats completed the outfit. Grabbing her hair brush, she blew a kiss to Daren as she dashed from the bedroom.

Daren waited until he heard the front door bang a few minutes later before he climbed out of bed. He was still hard when he glanced at Suzie's discarded panties on the carpet. They were plain pink cotton briefs. He picked them up, still warm, slightly damp. He brought them to his face and pressed them to his mouth and nose. The strong musky smell of her sex was intoxicating.

Daren kept them pressed to his face, revelling in their warmth and aroma as he walked to the bathroom. Picking up the lid to the laundry hamper he was about to drop them in when he noticed another pair on top of the pile of dirty laundry. He dropped the lid into the bath and plucked out the other pair, white, same style as the ones she always wore, these ones had little roses dotted all over and a tiny bow decal on the waistband. They also had a small skid mark and a yellowish tinge in the gusset along with what looked like dried cum.

Before he knew what he was doing, still breathing through the damp pink pair she had so recently taken off; he dropped his shorts, wrapped the old pair of panties around his cock and began furiously wanking. Smelling her sex, he pictured her soft thighs either side of his face as he worked.

After a while his knees began to give way and he fell back against the wall, still pumping away, still smothering his face in her knickers, his mind engulfed in the image of her soft furry pussy riding up and down his face.

He rubbed his cock harder, feeling the crustiness of the used panties soften with the friction and new warmth. The old cum, his and hers combined was melting into one gooey mess.

'What the fuck are you doing, Daren?' It was Suzie. He hadn't heard her come back in or walk up the stairs.

He opened his eyes, one was covered by pink panty material. With the other he could see her angry face well enough. 'Uh,' he lowered his hand and employed both pairs to cover his erection. 'What happened to being late for work?'

'Car wouldn't start so I called in to say I would be late.' She stood, with her hands on her hips glaring at him. 'Jenny said the meeting with the boss had been cancelled anyway so I've got nothing on now until this afternoon.

'Now back to my question. What the fuck are you doing?'

'Sorry,' Daren lowered his head, wishing his other one would do the same, but being encased in feminine cotton was still too much stimulus for it. When he looked up again, he saw a wicked grin begin to turn the corners of Suzie's mouth.

'So you like my dirty panties do you?' She stepped closer, reaching out her hand, she took the two pairs from him, leaving him holding his naked dick.

'Wait two minutes then come into the bedroom.' She turned and strode down the hall to their bedroom and disappeared inside.

Daren counted two minutes as best he could in his head. When he finished he dashed to the bedroom and gingerly opened the door. Suzie lay naked at the foot of the bed, her bum just on the edge, her feet on the floor and her knees wide apart. Daren nearly choked at the spectacle.

'You can wank into my dirty panties if you want.' She smiled, 'But it's not fair for you to get all the fun.' She threw the pink pair at him. 'While you're jerking off into them, you can put your tongue to work where it does best.'

Daren dropped to his knees and leaned forward burying his face into the thick bush of hair and her soft lips beneath. Flicking his tongue around her hood until he freed her clitoris, he wrapped the soft cotton knickers around his cock and began to wank again as he worked his mouth on her pussy, breathing in the fresh scent of her pussy juices.

'Don't you dare cum before me either.' Suzie ordered as she squeezed his head between her thighs.

Daren worked solidly at her pussy, probing and stroking with his tongue and lips as her hair, slick with her juices, tickled his nose and cheeks and chin. With his free hand Daren rubbed and gently kneaded her buttocks, before dipping a finger into the mix of saliva and juice. He slowly worked the moist finger around her butt hole. He felt her tense as he pressed his finger against the puckered opening. Nibbling softly on her clitoris he pushed harder until his finger punched through into her arse.

In a matter of moments, the combined ministrations of his probing finger pressing on the wall between her bum hole and her womb and his attention to her clit, he felt her tense, her thighs pressed together, squeezing his head, he worked on his panty wrapped cock and felt himself explode into the soft cotton as Suzie gushed into his open mouth. Her cum soaked into her pubic hair and down his chin as his own pumped into the panties.

Coming up for air, he couldn't help the stupid grin on his face. 'Wow.' Was all he could think of. It had never been like that even on their honeymoon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Panty Pusher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 401 milliseconds