• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Malicious Prank

The Malicious Prank

123456...8

This story is a work of fantasy fiction. All participants herein are over 18 years of age. Thanks in advance for any constructive comments. Please enjoy.

It is often said that good communication is essential for a marriage to endure possible pitfalls and struggles. I have always believed that to be true, even more now than ever before. No matter what the circumstances, having the courage to remain calm, being slow to jump to conclusions, and having enough trust to talk things through, may be what is needed to save a marriage from unnecessary destruction.

My name is Dan Williams. Jenny Hart (Jenny Hart Williams) and I have been married for 6 years. Our marriage has been great. There have been times when both Jenny and I would comment on how blessed we have been to have such a close relationship. We have been holding off on having children, but just the last few months, we began planning and looking forward to getting our family started. It has been good to be just the two of us as we have grown very close in our relationship. When we married, I was 22 and Jenny was 20. Maybe that's a bit young, but we were in love and had been together almost every day since we met. To say that we were head-over-heals for each other was an understatement. Maybe some relationships are just meant to be, right from the start. I knew the first time I met Jenny that I wanted to be with her forever.

--------------------

It was during our third date that I told Jenny I wanted to talk to her about something that was important to me. She gazed into my eyes with just a moment of wonder, showing a bit of anxiety. As soon as I sensed that, I quickly put her at ease, not wanting her to fear a breakup or anything negative. "Jenny, I am hoping this is not too soon, but I feel like you and I are meant to be together. I want for us to be exclusive with each other, that is, if you feel the same. We can do everything on a natural timeline just as we already are, but I want you to know, I do not plan on being with anyone else but you."

Her eyes brightened, and as they began to water, she smiled and gave me a tight hug. "I know we have only known each other for a short time, but I feel the same way. While I'm not very experienced with dating and being around guys, I feel myself falling hard for you. You've melted my heart and I'm letting myself take the risk. So...let's be committed to just each other and enjoy how our relationship will develop."

We kept holding tightly to each other, sharing soft sensual kisses. I did not want to dampen the mood, but I felt the need to open up a bit about the level of commitment I wanted to have. "I want to share something with you, and I hope it will not change how you feel about me. Because of the way I feel toward you, I don't want to hide anything from you. I am not asking you to do the same, that decision will be up to you, but I want to tell you that I have been sexually intimate with 5 different women in the past. The relationships I had with them varied in length, but there was never anything that I felt would go for very long. I have not recently been with anyone, actually it's been several months since I have been. I won't go into details unless you think you would want to know. What I am saying, is that all of that is in my past, and I am committing to being only with you moving forward. I know we have not gotten intimate yet, just our hugging, kissing, and light touching, and I suppose that more can take place when it feels right for both of us. For me, this is just something I felt the need to share as we take our relationship forward."

As she looked at me, I sensed that she was not expecting me to tell her about my past, but she also started to nod her head. She leaned in close to hold me tight again, letting me know how she felt. "Dan, I am nervous and feel somewhat intimidated, knowing you've had sexual relations with others, but...I also know we are new to each other and it will be good for our relationship to make this open commitment. I...I'm not a virgin, but I have been with only one guy. I was younger, at 18, and it was not a sexual relationship that I looked for, and when it happened, it caught me off guard, maybe not as prepared as I should have been. After it was over, I made sure it would be a one-time thing. To me, it was a mistake, quite out of the blue. That person was not really a boyfriend or anything near that. If you are OK with it, I...I really don't want to elaborate anymore, other than to say, it was just one time and it was a little over two years ago, and I have not been with anyone sexually since then."

When she said this, I was OK with it and simply wanted to move forward from that point, committed as a couple. Yet, the look of concern on her face told me that she may not have had a good experience in what it was that she went through. We still held each other closely, our eyes locked, our hearts beating fast. It may have been the simple discussion about sex, or maybe that Jenny is simply one of the most attractive women I have ever met, but I was beginning to get hard, the bulge in my pants swelling into Jenny's stomach.

At just 22 years old, my hormones were always in overdrive. Holding my sweetheart, I could smell her hair, clean with a scent of apple shampoo. Jenny's hair was nearly a dark brown, cut lower than her ears but just above her shoulders. One of the things that first caught my eye when we met was her seemingly short hair. Jenny is 5'6" tall and approximately 125 pounds. I loved the way her tank top hugged close to her flat tummy, and how her arms were petite, yet muscular, as she held them around my neck. Jenny pressed her 34C tits into my chest, and I could feel her nipples harden. In a tight pair of jeans and high heels, Jenny could easily turn heads everywhere she went.

Being 5'10" tall, I glanced slightly downward, feeling Jenny tremble. Our lips met again, soft and sensual, feeling her tongue push inside my mouth. Maybe this was the moment that we would have our first sexual encounter, I thought as I pulled away briefly. I moved my left hand around to gently pull on the back of her neck, allowing my tongue to join hers as we kissed again. There was no mistaking that she could feel my erection now, her breathing was quick and ragged as I broke our kiss. For a brief moment, Jenny seemed a bit disappointed but I used my hand to gently tilt her head to the side. My lips moved along her cheek, finding her left ear. She shook and moaned slightly as I nibbled on her earlobe.

We had been standing on the steps to my apartment. I whispered in her ear, as I nibbled. "Maybe we should go inside so we can be alone and more comfortable." With that, I lowered my head just a moment to give her a gentle, yet sensual kiss on the neck. Jenny was beginning to feel weak and I knew she nearly lost her balance, trying to maintain composure.

"Yes...I...I agree, let's go inside. I'm a bit nervous, but I want this, I want you to make love to me, I'm so worked up right now." With those words from her, I reached for the door and we went inside.

We wasted no time at all in moving right to my bedroom, nearly unable to keep our hands from each other. Once we were next to my bed, we both began to undress. We simply rid ourselves of our clothes, not really rushing, but getting to our underwear quickly.

I was wearing boxer shorts that day, multi-colored with various designs. Jenny stared at them, smiling as she did. She didn't dwell too long on the way my shorts looked, but rather the tent that my cock was making. My dick had not poked through the fly, but was bulging downward, somewhat trapped. I was not sure what Jenny was thinking for sure, as her smile seemed to fade, eyes locked on what surely was to be revealed. For the most part, I had my own eyes locked on Jenny's tight, rather fit, body. She still had her white lacy bra and matching panties on. For the first time, seeing this much of her body, I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

She was breath-taking sexy. We moved closer, our bodies melting together in a tender embrace. Our skin touched, heat began to emulate, and we kissed again. In an instant, my cock was rock hard, straining from the awkward position that it was currently in. Jenny's nipples were stiff, pushing through her bra, against my bare chest. We pulled our kiss apart briefly, knowing we needed to finish getting naked.

Jenny's eyes seemed to moisten a little, her voice a bit shaky. "Dan, I...I'm new to this. I know I'm not a virgin, but all I ever did, that one time, was intercourse, missionary position. I don't...I don't know much, and I have never done anything else. Please be slow and patient with me."

"It's OK, relax and try not to be nervous. I love you, and I want to make you feel good. Let's both be a bit new at this together. We'll be alright." That seemed to put her at ease a little as she exhaled. I smiled and pulled her close to me and just held her a few moments. As I stroked her back, she gave me a loving, purposeful squeeze, and seemed to be relaxing more. While my hand was there, I released the clasp on her bra.

She backed up just enough to allow it to fall to the floor. My heart skipped a beat or two when I took in the beauty of her 34C breasts. They looked so firm, to go along with her young age of 20. Her nipples were wantonly sexy, poking forward about a half inch. They were browner in shade of color, and contrasted well with her pale skin. I brought my hands to her tits and cupped them gently, feeling the softness, plying them tenderly, massaging them with care.

Jenny moaned, leaning up to kiss me again. I moved my hands lower, catching the waist band of her panties, and began to move them down her legs. She assisted, moving encouragingly as she seemed weak in the knees. As she stepped out of her panties, I caught the first view of her pussy. Jenny was not clean shaven, but had a neatly trimmed patch of hair above her mound. Lower, on and around her mound, she had been clean shaven, maybe a week earlier, but at this point, showed a dark short stubble. She looked beautiful, her sexual arousal growing, and I was reminded of my aching cock as it twitched a few times.

Jenny bent over a bit to work at removing my boxer shorts. As nervous as she was, she was beautiful. The scene of her trying to pull my shorts over my stiff cock made me smile ever so slightly. I reached inside the waist band and helped her by holding my dick to my lower stomach, allowing the shorts to be pulled down. I know I heard a muffled moan and gasp as my cock was released to stand on its own in full view. I was blessed with a good sized package. It is by no means a monster, but when hard, I do sport a little over 8 inches of solid, circumcised cock.

I watched as Jenny lowered herself to her knees, never losing sight of what was before her. My cock was mere inches from her face as she began to shed her inhibitions. She looked up at me, some apprehension in her eyes. I knew this was new to her and I wanted her to be comfortable in what we were about to do. "Jenny." She looked at me with a glow in her eyes, as I had said her name. "Go ahead and touch it, put your hand around it, and feel free to stroke me up and down a few times. Don't worry about doing more, or anything uncomfortable. We'll have plenty of time to learn about each other later."

She again looked up at me, our eyes holding each other, as she took hold of my cock. Her hand looked small as she moved it up and down. My erect shaft was on fire, my loins lusting for release. This sensation was nearly more than I could take. Even though I had been with women in the past, who could make me feel amazing with oral stimulation, this was exquisite. Maybe it was because I truly cared for Jenny, but seeing her stroke my cock up and down was having a tremendous impact on me. Jenny was moaning and she had moved her free hand to her pussy, spreading her labia, sliding her fingers up and down. I could see moisture as her slick fingers moved in and out of her pussy. I decided to move this along a bit quicker, not really in a rush, but wanting to go down on her.

I pulled Jenny up as she released my throbbing dick. As soon as she was standing in front of me again, I pulled her sticky moist hand up, taking her fingers in my mouth. She tasted just as I had imagined. Her eyes widened, seeing me clean her fingers with my mouth, and seemed to give her a strong surge of excitement. I turned her to help push her back onto the bed. I leaned her back but left her legs hanging off the side of the bed, spreading them wide. Jenny anticipated my next move, knowing she was about to feel something new and incredible.

I knelt down on the floor, moving closer to her. I could smell her aroma as I moved my mouth to her inner thighs. My hormones raged at the hint of musky scent. I felt her quiver and heard her moan with delight as I kissed all around her thighs, close to her mound. She was writhing and holding my head with her hands as I finally placed my mouth upon her velvety wetness. I licked up and down her slit with increasing vigor, and then began a nibbling assault. I used my lips to pull on her clit, giving it an occasional flick with my tongue. Her clit was swollen rigidly, as I continued to bump it side to side, occasionally placing my open mouth directly over her button to gently draw it within the grasp of my lips.

Jenny continued to move, trying to raise her hips to put herself closer to my busy tongue. I brought one hand up to help in holding her legs apart. With the other, I opened her pussy lips, treating myself to the moist wetness inside. I licked and sucked gently, now moving my hand so I could slip two fingers inside, penetrating new territory as I enjoyed the taste of her available nectar. I worked around, looking to locate her roughly textured g-spot, all the while keeping my oral stimulation on task.

Jenny was nearing orgasm, she could not control her screeches and moans. She was gasping for air, writhing within my grasp, her hands clutching my head and hair as she reached her peak. I looked up momentarily to see her eyes. She held them closed at times, opening them on occasion. I could see her rolling her eyes back and tilting her head way back while she tried to muffle her screams. Jenny's neck was tight, the muscles and tendons stretched, and a pinkish hue lined her throat and the veins in her neck. She could hold no longer, actually begging me to keep doing all that I was doing.

Her orgasm was nearly overwhelming and she screeched out, moaning, gasping for air, calling out my name over and over again. Her arms seemed stronger than ever as she clutched my head, reaching new heights. She was shaking, quivering and her mouth was open wide, as if unable to close it. Her shuddering climax was long, holding her in a euphoric state for what seemed to be a few minutes.

Jenny started to push me away, unable to continue with the sensitivity of her clit. Then, just as suddenly, she pulled me tight to her pussy again, making it hard for me to breath. Jenny suddenly went nearly limp, almost passing out. Her chest heaved with her heavy breathing. Her fists clenched and relaxed, twitching, and her thighs moved involuntarily next to me. My face was wet with her juices as I loved her sacred taste and aroma. After a few minutes, she just laid there, almost as if she would fall asleep, but actually just coming down from her peak.

After a minute or two, she once again placed her shaky hands on my head, petting my hair, moving on down to my shoulders. "Oh my god, I have never felt anything like that before. I have had some minor orgasms while playing with myself, but I have never felt anything so intense in all my life. Oh Dan...oh my god Dan!"

I rose up and gently helped her to move the rest of the way up onto the bed, lying length-wise. I laid down next to her, holding her, softly stroking her skin, breasts, nipples, and kissing her shoulder and neck. I could feel her spasm occasionally, her legs moving involuntarily. My cock was near to bursting, aching, but I knew my release would soon follow. Even now, staring into Jenny's eyes, she seemed lost in complete passion. I knew she felt good and had thoroughly enjoyed having me go down on her. I don't believe she had ever had anyone do that before.

After just a few minutes, she had wound down enough to want me. I felt Jenny pulling me over her and I was more than happy to go along. As I positioned myself above her, she spread her legs wide, pulling her thighs up and bending her knees. She held her legs close to the side of her breasts, giving me a most sexy view of her wet, open cunt. I edged up close, starting in a kneeling position, and lowered my hard cock to her slit. She flinched and gasped as I slid the head of my cock up and down her opening, helping to prepare her for my entry.

Her eyes told me she was nervous, yet her grasp on my shoulders told me she was ready. I lovingly pushed forward, the head of my cock passing through her opening. She winced slightly, letting out a moan of pleasure, and slight discomfort. I knew she was tight, I could feel how my cock seemed to invade her. I pulled the head back a bit and nudged forward again, taking a bit more of her. I held there a few moments and gently nudged forward a bit more.

Each time I moved, whether in or out, she moaned and chirped with delight. I had slowly worked my way in deeper, each time I moved forward. When I had just over half of my length inside her, she moved her legs to be wrapped up around my back, and I could feel her using her heals to pull me in. I knew she was wet enough and finished pushing the full length inside her until I rested with my pubic hair against her mound.

I had never felt something as snug and tight as this around my cock. I began moving with steady strokes, long and slow, in and out. I could see how tight it looked as her skin would pull inside with each inward stroke, and then her labia lips would stretch back out each time I pulled back. I began to increase speed, nothing fast, but with more of a purpose. Jenny was on fire, gasping and moaning with each trust. I watched her face as I fucked her. She had goose bumps all over her breasts and upper neck area. Her throat, collar bone, and flat tummy area seemed tightly clenched as she writhed beneath me.

As I continued to fuck in and out of my beautiful Jenny, I felt my orgasm boiling up inside. I mumbled that I was getting close, not knowing if Jenny was on the pill or not. Just about then, she made sure I understood that she wanted me to cum inside her. My blood engorged cock throbbed as I asked her if she was sure. Yet, she dug her nails into my back, practically screaming as she came again. With her orgasm, her legs fail to the side of us, her feet stretched out with her toes pointing. The muscles in her calves and feet were so tightly clenched that they were whiter than usual, blood having been forced away.

I felt my cock building and nearing a pinnacle as she was fully in the throes of orgasm. She suddenly felt slicker as her fluids were flowing. I drove in and out a few more times and then pushed in deep. My release was finally there, my body tightened, and I could not help it as my jaw, neck, and lower stomach muscles clenched as tight as ever. I shot stream after stream of hot cum deep inside Jenny's cunt, knowing my fluid was coating her vaginal walls. I kept trying to thrust in and out as best possible, but it was too sensitive. I felt some of my cum, and her juices, begin to flow out and around my cock, reaching my nut sack and then running on down.

Jenny was holding me so tight. I enjoyed it as my climax began to wane. I was still deeply lodged inside her as I felt my dick softening. I let it slip free as I laid over to the side of Jenny, holding her in a loving hug. We were both sweaty, worn, and tired. We laid there for 10 or 15 minutes, softly stroking each other's skin, occasionally feeling one another. I was gently massaging her tits, being careful around her sensitive nipples, but knowing it was fine as she cooed and moaned. Jenny was holding my cock now, lovingly stroking me, slow and with curiosity. "You have an amazing cock, Dan. You made me feel like such a beautiful and loved woman, thank you. Most of all though, thanks for being gentle with me."

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Malicious Prank

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds