• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mrs Riesin's Son Ch. 05

Mrs Riesin's Son Ch. 05

123

Anne sat in a daze at the breakfast table, her thick auburn hair a wild mess and her eyes unfocused. Her mind was racing as she recalled the night before; the night she had caught her 4 inch tall son Luke spying on her while she masturbated on her bed...

...

She remembered the shock at discovering her diminutive son sprawled out amongs her most depraved sex toys, and the explosion of conflicting emotions that immediately followed; the strongest of which was her immediate desire to punish him. Maybe the lack of hesitation had come from the fact that she was already so worked up from her masturbation, or maybe it was something deeper that she simply failed to hold back, but Anne wasted no time in disciplining her boy.

"You fucking little pervert!" she whispered harshly as she snatched him from her sex-toy drawer, ignoring his pathetic yelp. Her pussy - already throbbing and slick from her fingering a second ago, was suddenly on fire. The intoxicating power of her ability to finally dominate her naughty young son surged through her, and her body tingled in anticipation. She squeezed his tiny body tightly within her grasp, with the same sticky fingers that had been sliding in and out of the depths of her tacky brown asshole only moments before. The thought sent a lightning bolt of pleasure through her body.

"I can't believe my own pathetic son, spying on his own Mommy!" she barked at her prisoner, trapped within her iron grip. "Not only that!" She continued, "but pilfering through my sex toy drawer and groping at my butt plugs while you were at it!"

"You goddamn little pervert Luke. After all I've done for you - after all I've sacrificed! Is that what you want? You want to be Mommy's butt plug? You want to get up nice and close to your own mother's smelly asshole?!"

Luke groaned pathetically in reply, and Anne squeezed him brutally tight in response. Her face was flushed and burning up with excitement, and a flash of goosebumps rippled up her thighs and towards her plump white ass. The verbal abuse and physical power she was subjecting her son to had her more turned on that she realised she even could be. She couldn't stop herself now.

"I can't believe my own son is a little wannabe sex toy for his own mother's asshole. How fucking pathetic!" She spat out at him with vitriol.

She sat her large, white rump back down on the bed, dropping Luke unceremoniously onto the sheets between her thick sweaty thighs. She smirked at the wet spot on the sheet he had landed face down in, remnants of sweat from her back and ass and creamy girl-cum from her nightly masturbation session. She reached over to the side, picking up her sopping panties that she had kicked off not long ago.

Anne flipped her wild hair out of her face, and as Luke stood up on the bed he gazed up at his giantess mother. Sweat was beading on her pretty heart-shaped face, and she was breathing lustily as she looked down at him with wild eyes. His gaze drew down from her face to her enormous beautiful white tits, poking out like pillowy seracs above him and wobbling with each excited heave of her chest. Her nipples looked painfully hard, her areolas wide and dark. He continued tracing the contours of his beautiful goddess of a mother downwards, past the soft curves of her stomach and down to her tantalising, steaming pussy. Luke's mother maintained a small neat patch of hair above her sex, but aside from that she was immaculately waxed, and impossibly smooth and soft. Beads of sweat from her soft, thick thighs were running down the insides of her legs and gathering into rivulets that ran either side of her giant pussy, which emanated heat and a heady, intoxicating, overwhelming aroma. The curves of her large round ass cheeks framed his view, and he was mesmerised. They were terrifying, and perfect.

Anne smiled at the reverence at which her tiny son marveled at her beautiful body, and cum welled from her pussy in anticipation. She drew her knees up seductively, and laughed at the humiliating site of her gob-smacked 4 inch tall son between her thighs. With her new positioning, she knew his eyes were locked on the glorious site of her strong brown asshole which had just come into view, the cum from her pussy leaking down and giving the pucker of her anus a sticky sheen in the dim lamplight.

"So you want a taste of Mommy's ass, you little pervert? How about we reintroduce you to some old punishment then? Should be even more effective at your size now"

Luke looked fearfully up at his mother's face, as Anne unfolded the damp used panties that only minutes ago had been lost between the depths of her her beautiful, enormous asscrack. She turned the garmet inside out, and pointed to the thin strip of cloth that had spent all day rubbing against her meaty asshole.

"We used make you wear these on your head when you were being naughty, but now that won't quite work with your new little stature." She taunted her son. "So we'll have to improvise, won't we baby. You know you've been a bad little boy and that you need to be punished, so step forward right this moment. Put your perverted little face right up against this part of my dirty panties!" She cooed, humiliating him.

Luke hesitated. On the one hand, he was more aroused than he had ever been, but on the other hand he was also more afraid. Anger flashed across Anne's face as he failed to step forward, and she brought the seat of her dirty panties to his face in a split second, pinning her son's face to her soiled underwear harshly. Luke groaned and thrashed in response, but Anne spared no thought to his suffering as she continued to wrap her son tightly in her dirty panties until he was fully engulfed like some sort of depraved egyptian mummy. She held his squirming wrapped up body in one hand to admire her handywork, as her other hand dropped down to address the demands of her aching pussy. As she slid two of her fingers in and out of her sopping hole, her palm rubbing up against her clit, Anne began to whisper to her son.

"How do Mommy's dirty panties smell, you little pervert?" She cooed sweetly, giggling and sighing in relief as her fingers finally got back to work on her pussy. "The part your face is up against has been rubbing up on my dirty, smelly asshole all day!" She said breathlessly. "Mommy wants to you put your tongue out and taste it. Tell me how good it is!" She coaxed. The barrage of dirty talk was pushing her steadily towards her climax.

In his panty prison, Luke squirmed and sweated. While the crushing force of his predicament held him completely in the control of his wanton mother, it was the smell of the cloth mashed up against his face that overwhelmed his senses. He could smell the stink of his mother's musty asshole, in addition to hours worth of her sweat. Luke heard his mother's domineering command, and obediently ran his tongue up and down the stinking soiled panties in front of his face. The bitter and sour taste flooded his senses, and he groaned in pleasure. It was nasty, and it was unbelievably good.

"Tell me baby" She cooed "Tell me how much you love the taste of your own Mommy's asshole!" Anne cried. Her breathing was getting heavy and ragged.

"Mom!" Luke cried out between licks. "I love it Mom!"

"You nasty little boy!" Anne squealed in excitement. The slick fingers moving in and out of her pussy quickened in pace. "Do you know how many times I farted with those panties right up against my asshole today baby? I want to you to use your tongue and clean it. Ohhhh Fuck!" She cried out in ecstasy as she approached her orgasm. "Suck Mommy's dirty panties clean!"

Luke cried out in delirious ecstasy, his own orgasm approaching. Anne was right at the edge, and did what she normally would to push herself over the limit and into an earth shattering orgasm - she took the object in her hand - her own son wrapped in her dirty panties - and shoved him up against her puckering brown asshole head first.

Luke felt a lurch, and suddenly a great pressure encroached upon his head on all sides. The dirty cotton walls of his mother's used panties pressed up against his face, mashing the filthy fabric into his mouth and nose and eyes, and he could feel a strong force crushing his head from every direction. The overwhelming sensation was accompanied by an incredible humid heat, a pungent but now familiar stench, and a tackiness that began to soak through the fabric that encased him. He began to thrash desperately as he became aware that his Mom had just shoved him head first up to the shoulders into her giant, dirty, puckering asshole. The shitty cum-drenched cloth of his own mother's dirty panties were plastered up into to Luke's face, and he began to thrash and struggle for breath as he was essentially water-boarded with his head up inside Anne's asshole.

As he began to thrash, Luke heard a guttural moan and squeal of pleasure reverberating through the walls of his Mother's sphincter, which began to spasm uncontrollably around him - battering him from all sides as Anne came to a roaring climax with her tiny son's head rammed into the epicentre her voluptuous ass. As the orgasm shook Anne's body uncontrollably, her anus exploded outwards obscenely as a burst of pent up gas escaped from her bowels, and her tiny son was expelled from her puckering brown hole and onto the sheets below with a pop and a slurp. Already disoriented from his rough treatment and the only vaguely aware of what was now occurring, the barrage of pungent gas from the depths of his mothers ass provided the final push to send Luke into unconsciousness.

With her tiny abused son lying unconscious in a wet mess between her thighs, Anne rode out the aftershocks of her orgasm, twisting and writhing on the bed. The intensity of her climax had brought tears to her eyes, and her shocked expression of pleasure softened into a relaxed grin as she let go a husky sigh. It was the best sexual experience she'd had in years - potentially ever.

Anne quickly snapped back to reality, suddenly aware that she had just let her twisted sexual urges get the better of herself to the possible demise of her tiny shrunken son. She hurriedly propped herself up on her elbows and scooted her butt backwards on the bed, the globes of her asscheeks wobbling in the lamplight. There laid her boy between her legs: wrapped up in her dirty panties, soaked in her cum from head to shoulder, and an unmistakeable skidmark present on the fabric right in line with where is face ought to be. The sight of him completely dominated sent a guilty shiver a pleasure through her, but the feeling was quickly overpowered by her maternal instincts. She unwrapped the sticky used panties from her son, and held him cupped in her hands. A guilty sigh of relief escaped her as she saw the gentle rise and fall of his little chest - he was OK. As she inspected his tiny body for damage, she noticed the telltale sign of ropes of sticky cum plastered around his crotch, and a flash of her indignation returned.

Caught in a maelstrom of conflicting emotions, Anne gathered up her unconscious perverted son and moved to return him to his regular sleeping position - the pillow of the floor next to her bed. She hesitated for a moment, and then changed course. She opened the dresser drawer, and decided to place him somewhere more appropriate - trapped among her assortment of sex toys. For good measure she threw in her used panties with him to let the musky scent of her ass and sex juices remind him when he woke that his punishment wasn't over yet. Exhausted from her exploits, she returned to her bed and fell into a deep sleep.

...

Anne had awoken in the morning feeling an overwhelming amount of guilt at the sexual domination she had subjected her son to the night before. Unsure yet of how to approach the situation with her son, she left Luke locked in dresser drawer until she had time to come up with a plan for their next confrontation. Normally in the mornings Anne would take the time to do her hair and apply some makeup, but this morning she felt in a daze. She slipped a pair of grey cotton booty shorts up over the considerable curves of her large white butt, pulled on a tight white tank top, and headed downstairs.

Anne sat in a daze at the breakfast table, her thick auburn hair a wild mess and her eyes unfocused as her teenage daughter Margaret entered the room.

"Morning mom" she yawned sleepily as she sauntered over to where the coffee pot sat on the kitchen counter. Having just rolled out of bed, she was wearing an oversized tee-shirt and black yoga pants that left very little to the imagination when it came to her curves. "Where's Luke at?"

Anne paused and tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't know what to say. Margaret turned curiously at the pregnant silence, and saw that something wasn't normal.

"Tell me what happened Mom... is Luke..." Margaret hesitated.

"Luke is fine, he's just... last night I..." Anne faltered, and and then took a deep breath to control herself.

"Last night I found him... spying on me while I masturbated. I was angry of course, but more than that I was excited and... I lost control..." Anne murmured, her eyes downcast in shame.

Margaret's eyes widened in shock, and she laughed out loud incredulously "Mom... what do you mean you lost control? Tell me what what happened!"

Anne looked up up at her beautiful daughter, tears welling in her eyes. "I punished him, but not for his sake - for mine! I used him for my own sexual gratification! I wrapped him up in my dirty panties and humiliated him while I finished myself off... and I..." her voice broke as tears began to stream down her face. "... I event rubbed his face up against my asshole and farted in his face as I came! The worst part is, it's the strongest orgasm I've had in years... Oh god, what have I done to my own boy. I'm a horrible person!"

Wracked with guilt, Anne began to sob, which was a markedly different reaction to Margaret who began to shriek with laughter. "Holy shit Mom!" She cried out. "I've always known you have a thing for dominating boys but that is full on!"

Anne continued to sob and lament her guilt, while Margaret considered her distraught mother pensively before speaking again. After a few minutes she broke the silence.

"Mom... I think you need to put some things in context here..." She spoke, while Anne looked up at her from her seat at the kitchen table.

"Think about this. Whichever way you spin it, Luke is never going to have a normal life again. He's not going to leave home. He's not going to have a girlfriend or get married or go to college or get a job. He is completely dependant on and tied to you and I - mainly you - for the rest of our lives. That's not to say he can't have human experiences, but with his condition, he's just not ever going to fit into the regular way we think about ordinary humans..." Anne's sobbing waned, as she looked at her daughter with confusion.

"It's not just Luke that gets affected though. It affects us, and it mainly affects you! I don't want to be a bummer here Mom, but do you think you're ever going to be able to have a meaningful relationship again with a man - emotional or sexual- given that you have a 4 inch tall son to secretly look after all the time? The reality going forward is that the two of you are bound to each other now, and not in any way that is considered normal in society... so maybe you shouldn't feel guilty about it if your relationship with Luke no longer fits the societal norm..."

Anne blinked away tears as she peered through her messy morning hair at her daughter. "So what are you suggesting then... that we just ignore the fact that your brother is a human, and I shouldn't feel guilty for relegating him to nothing more than a sex toy for the rest of his life?" Anne spoke slightly bitterly. "He's still my son..."

Margaret looked at her mother and felt for the internal anguish she was struggling with. She pulled the adjacent chair out next to Anne and sat down by her, wrapping her arms around her mother and placing her head on her shoulder lovingly. "No Mom... that's not what I mean. What I'm trying to get at, is that you and Luke need to work some sort of arrangement out going forward that gives you both some level of enjoyment and satisfaction in life, otherwise you're just going to end up resenting each other. And I don't think you need to feel guilty if that involves some level of sexual indulgence... keep in mind Luke is also never going to get to enjoy the touch of a woman otherwise..." Margaret giggled as she continued "Plus we both know what a pervert he already is around you. It's not like he doesn't want to see you naked, even if he's embarrassed to admit it or you're too caught up on societal pressure to do anything about it. He is always staring at your butt, I bet he would just love to get up close and personal with it. Besides, his existence has to be a secret anyway... who would even know?"

Margaret pulled away with grin, and saw Anne's face slowly turn to a guilty smile. "I did see his cum when I unwrapped him from my dirty panties..." Anne admitted, her cheeks flushed red. "Oh god Margaret... maybe you're right... you should have seen it. He was so helpless and I just couldn't help myself. I... I just let myself go and dominated him like I've wanted to for so long."She admitted with a quivering laugh, wiping tears away from her eyes. "I even left him to sleep locked up with my sex toys...". The two Riesin women laughed out loud together.

"And you're right. I have to sacrifice so much from here on out for him in this condition. Why shouldn't I take some pleasure where I can find it...". Anne's sentence trailed off as thousands of potential sexual scenarios opened up in her mind; each one involving subjecting her helpless miniature son to some form of domination and humiliation with her sexy, voluptuous body - in particular her juicy round ass. Her mouth began to dry out and her knees quivered as a the familiar feeling of wetness crept into the front of her panties as she imagined her son trapped between her cheeks. She looked up at her daughter, who had a smile beaming on her face, her own sizeable bust similarly heaving in excitement.

"This is the first day of the rest of our lives with something very pleasurable to look forward to, whenever we feel like it. Where we can demand the kind of attention and obedience from a man that we deserve." A reddening blush of excitement swept her cheeks as she continued. "The only question is, how should we go about introducing little Luke to his new place in the household?". She winked at her daughter. "I think we should have a little fun with it.".

Margaret's lightly freckled heart shaped face broke into a wicked grin. "I think I have a plan Mom... and it starts with a little bit of 'good cop, bad cop'..."

***

Luke woke in the dark, musty confines of his mother's sex toy drawer. The previous night's activities left a pungent aroma trapped in the air around him, and memories of the lewd encounter with his mother came flashing back to him. He was confused and afraid about what the consequences of their tumble would mean, but mostly he was extremely aroused as he began to replay the events of the previous night in his mind. As he fumbled about in the darkness, he managed to grab a hold of what could only be his mother's soiled panties from the night before. His cock stood firm at attention as he drew the thin strip of material up to his chest. Without quite knowing why, he brought Anne's giant panties up to his face and inhaled as deeply as possible - the scent of the combined sweat, cum and residual shit from deepest crack of his Mom's enormous beautiful ass overwhelming his senses. Overridden with desire, Luke's mind's eye conjured up visions of the lusty brown asshole of his own mother as he pulled his pants down and began to stroke his cock in earnest. It was only a split second later that the drawer lurched open and a harsh light shined down upon him unceremoniously.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mrs Riesin's Son Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds