• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Gallery

The Gallery

I watched her. She walked slowly around the gallery her eyes fixed on the canvasses displayed on the walls. Occasionally she would stop and examine a brush stroke or technique and even less stop and gaze at a piece absorbing the artists' work. She stood out from the crowd of attendees at this small gathering in this small town, her long black red hair caught in a loose pony tail with a large wooden clip moved on her bare shoulders. Her dress, so much more daring and bold than any other was like that splash of technicolour in a sepia toned crowd scene. It showed off her breasts well and it was obvious that she wore no bra as her breasts moved as she bent over or moved and if you studied her closely as I was you could see the shapes of her nipples against the cloth. I wondered if she was wearing any underclothes as there were no evidence through the material. The dress would have fallen open but for a belt of twisted leather which evidenced the swell of her hips.

I was not alone in looking at her, I could see from my vantage point others looking. Men looked openly lustful and the belt did nothing to stop them undressing her with their minds. Their wives gave different looks both hostile and admiring, some wishing they too could dress so well, both beauty and sex together.

One man, bolder than his fellows and free to pursue was tracking her around the room, keeping a distance but always within watching distance and his eyes never wavered. As they continues this strange dance movement round the gallery he began to get closer and she became aware of him. Her shy glances at him as she pretended to look at the art were subtle enough for others to miss but the stranger and myself missed nothing of the meaning of the look. She started to be more overt in her movements showing more and more as she bent and lent. Upon entering a new gallery that was almost empty she moved to a seat off to one side and separate from the main room. As she sat she flicked the back of her dress up so it would not crease and she settled onto the cushion and crossed her legs. The stranger strolled into this alcove and turned so he could watch her and look at the art. I saw his eyes flicker as he saw what the subject of the pictures were. From every canvass sex pored if they had been photos it would have been hard core porn...he smiled as his eyes took in the scene.

She moved slowly extending her limbs and as she did so her hands moved slowly caressing her body her head tilted back. Over her breasts and down her body across her pubis and down each thigh. He had turned toward her and moved quickly silently to position himself in front of her spread body, kneeling now his hands pushed up her dress meeting her hands as her hem exposed her thighs and as he moved between them she allowed her legs to part her hands surrendering the control of her dress as she moved them up his arms drawing him in and allowing this stranger to expose her sex. He could see clearly now her neatly trimmed hair and the pinkness of her exposed lips which were even now swelling and opening with her arousal. His arms round her waist as he lowered his head to her, his tongue teasing and tasting her, she moaned softly and spread her legs wider holding his head onto her. I could see her legs trembling has his tongue flicked and probed, her back arching as she began her arousal. He stopped and kneeling up against her sort out her mouth and she kissed him hungrily tasting her own juices as they kissed. Her legs locked around him as she sought to get his body to contact hers.

As they were locked in this embrace the voices of an approaching group of gallery attendees filtered through their lust

They quickly parted and she stood allowing her dress to drop and she followed him out of the building and into the grounds. The moon lit the pathway clearly and she followed him a short way into a clearing with a statue in the centre and a bench to one side. They turned to face each other their eyes locked together as he undid the belt that held her dress letting it fall to the floor her dress parted exposing her to his view he pushed it off her shoulders and the thin material fluttered to the floor leaving her naked except for her shoes. He moved and enclosing him in his arms kissed her fully and passionately holding he naked body to him. Her hands moved between them and unlatching his belt and undoing his trousers she pushed her hands into his boxer shorts and pushing down freed his cock. Her hand grasped him as they kissed deeply. She broke from the kiss and lowered herself down to her knees he face level with his half hard cock.

She held him as she took him into her mouth her hand stroking him as she moved her mouth on his hardening cock her head bobbing as she allowed he mouth to pleasure him. His buttocks clenched as he thrust his cock into her mouth and his hands held her head steady as he moved against her face, moaning as she swallowed him deep in her mouth, he was close to orgasm and sensing this she released him holding his hard cock at the base as he fought for control.

Not a word had passed between them but the intent was clear on both their faces. She pulled him to the ground and swiftly straddled him her small hand guiding him into her wet and open cunny, lowering herself on to him she gasps as his ridged manhood opened her wide, head flung back and his hands on her hips she rose and fell on him her breasts moving in the moonlit night air, he watched he face intently as her mounting passion drove her on moving faster now she opened her mouth and gasping her body moving in spasms as her orgasm rippled through her.

Smiling he moved her so that she was on her back and holding her legs wide he looked at her exposed sex before kneeling between the open portal of her. He thrust his cock into her and leaning his weight on her he began to trust into her slower and then faster, shallow movements, and then harder deeper more urgent and powerful thrusts. This was his moment of power, his sexual demands of her supine and willing body. His head bent toward her breasts and sucking each nipple in turn as he continued to move powerfully inside her wet tight sex. She gasped as he gently bit and sucked her head rolling from side to side she moved her arms that were spread wide in surrender to his head holding him close as he continued to mouth her breasts. His buttocks tightening as each thrust of his hips her legs spread wide and high in surrender to him giving him access to the very centre of her body. He raised himself up from her and with his long hard cock glistening with her juices he turned her over onto her hands and knees her rounded bottom exposed her pink rosebud of her arse and the wet swollen lips of her sex clearly visible to me. He placed his hand on her shoulders and holding his hard cock against the wet and pouting lips of her sex pushes himself fully into her.

She gasps as he penetrates her fully and deeply her breasts hanging down and her body shudders as he begins to move in her faster and faster now her whole body in the movement caused by the power and force of his movements and she moans loudly as her own arousal nears its climax. Grasping her hair he pulls her head up and her neck arches her eyes wide but unseeing as she groans her pleasure. Her breasts sway as the movement builds and her bottom ripples as his hips crash into her. I see his buttocks tighten as he thrusts one last time his balls tightening as he empties his seed into her belly. After just a short few thrusts he withdraws from her and I see her sex open and swollen from their use. She rolls onto her back her limbs softened by her orgasm are relaxed and limp. He bends over her and kisses her softly on her lips before standing and pulling up his trousers and then with a long look at the naked woman spread on the ground before him, smiles, turns and walks away.

She lay there naked and venerable totally exhausted by the power of her climaxes her breasts rising and falling as her breathing eases. I see his seed pale against her red swollen labia seeping out and across the cleft of her buttocks and onto the ground slowly her sex closes and becomes paler although still pink and glistening her breathing normal now she raises herself to a sitting position and seemingly as if roused from sleep, stands a little shakily and looks about her. She bends to pick up her discarded dress and puts it on adjusting her hair and smoothing her clothing.

I walk toward her and as I do she looks up and smiles. I hold out my arms and enfold her in a warm embrace. Holding her head against my shoulder I whisper "I love you, do you want to go home now?" She nods and we walk off hand in hand.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Gallery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds