• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • BabySitter Voyeur

BabySitter Voyeur

Claire and Michael Carmichael had arranged for Marie to do an all-night baby-sitting job for them. They were going to a party and wouldn't be home until very late and decided it would be easier for Marie to sleep over rather than having to wake up in the small hours and drive home.

Marie had no objection. She'd pulled overnight sittings several times since she turned eighteen, though she was careful about which families she stayed with. The Carmichael children were generally well behaved and she never had too much trouble with them. They weren't perfect, but they weren't going to reduce her to a runaway screaming mood.

The Carmichael themselves were OK. Not what she'd call best friends or ever likely to be, but OK for all of that. Claire was a scatty brained blonde with a nice figure and a generally even temper, though I had known her to get angry pretty fast. Michael was darkly handsome, smarter than Claire, but not much. Marie had found in the past that it paid to keep one eye on Michael as he was a little free with his hands, always accidental, of course, but he had to be watched.

Marie had turned up, seen the Carmichaels off, and taken care of the children. They went to bed at roughly the right time, which she saw as a plus, and she settled down to watch some movies, eventually going to bed in the spare room quite late.

She wasn't sure what awakened her but something certainly had. Lying in bed, listening, she heard a noise from the front of the house. Was that the Carmichaels returning or one of the kids loose in the house? Or, god forbid, a burglar. She wasn't sure what made her think of that but once she did she couldn't get the thought out of her mind.

Marie got out of bed quietly. The light in the front room was on, which seemed to preclude a burglar, but Marie still decided to investigate quietly. If it was the Carmichaels she'd just quietly go back to bed. If it was one of the kids she'd go all stern baby-sitter on them, chasing them back to bed. If a burglar, oh help, she didn't know what she'd do.

Sneaking a peek around the door Marie first felt a sense of relief. It was the Carmichaels and she could safely go back to bed. Then she felt a sense of embarrassment, for the moment frozen in shock. Claire was standing there absolutely naked. Marie idly noted that she really had quite a magnificent bosom, certainly somewhat more than Marie's C cup.

Claire wasn't the reason for Marie's embarrassment, though. She'd seen naked women before. Who cared? She was one. No the reason for the embarrassment was the fact that Michael was also naked and on display. Well and truly on display. Marie was neither a prude nor a virgin but sometimes some things are just a bit too much. Michael was sporting an erection.

Being a non-virgin Marie had seen an erection before. However, she was prepared to swear that she'd never seen one quite that large, both in length and girth. It was, she was willing to concede, quite magnificent, but she was also relieved that her boyfriend wasn't equipped like that.

Red of face, Marie was about to sneak back to bed when things changed. Clair dropped to the carpet and laid her head on her folded arms. Positioned like this Marie found she was looking right up Claire's rear, with everything on display. Then Michael was dropping to his knees behind Claire, erection seeming to reach for her.

Marie's eyes opened wider. My god, he was going to fuck her right then and there. She knew she should beat a hasty retreat, but. . . The fact was that she'd never actually seen someone else having sex. She might have seen a bit of porn on the 'net but that was so artificial. She had never seen someone up close and in the flesh doing it. She stayed where she was, half shocked, half curious.

She could see Michael's cock pressing against Claire, hear Claire encouraging him. He was stroking her mound with his cock, dragging the head of it back and forth along her lips, while Claire complained, telling him to do it, damn you, do it.

Claire was obviously hot and ready. Marie knew just how she must feel, her own groin burning with a sudden need. She idly rubbed herself, waiting for Michael to do something. She almost gasped when Michael suddenly thrust forward, his cock sinking into Claire. Marie lost sight of it as he sank in fully with that first stroke, hearing Claire give a small cry of pleasure.

Michael's arms were wrapped around Claire, clutching at her breasts. As Marie watched his hips started moving, pulling out and then thrusting back in, his groin slapping against Claire with a wet meaty sound. Every time he pulled out Marie could see his cock, glistening with moisture from Claire. It would pause for a moment and then go charging back, drawing another gasping noise from Claire.

Marie licked lips that were unaccountably dry. Michael's performance was, from her point of view, impressive. It was obvious from the sounds that Claire was making and the eager way her bottom was bouncing that she had no complaints. It also seemed to Marie that Michael was going on for an excessive amount of time. How come, she wondered, he hadn't shot his load ages ago? Oh my, she was feeling all hot and bothered, and she damn well knew why. Just watching Michael go at it was making her horny.

Despite herself, Marie lingered, watching, knowing she shouldn't. She was just plain fascinated by the action taking place before her. Claire was starting to mutter and moan almost continuously and Michael seemed to be going faster than ever. Oh god, he was finishing, just about there. Fromm the way he was now jerking he was finished and if he looked around and caught her watching she'd just die. Either that or he'd kill her first. Slowly and silently Marie backed away, finally turning and hurrying to her bedroom, closing the door very quietly. She was hot and restless and it took her a while to get to sleep.

It was light when Marie awoke. Memory from the night surfaced and she blushed. Bad enough to have stumbled upon them but to have stayed and watched? She was embarrassed by her own behaviour. Sleep in or get up, she wondered, then sighed. She was awake so at the very least she might as well check on the children. If they were still asleep she'd go back to bed herself for a while.

She ambled down to the children's room and looked in. Both the kids were dead to the world. Long may you stay that way she thought, backing quietly out and closing the door. She turned around and gave a startled squeak to find Michael standing next to her.

"Great minds think alike," he said with a smile. "I was just going to peep in before going back to bed."

Marie felt her face burning, remembering what he looked like the last time she'd seen him. She could almost feel her nipples puckering and tried to force them to behave. Thank goodness she had on some decent pyjamas. She'd nearly packed some shortie PJs and wouldn't they have been a mistake,

"Yes, well they're both dead to the world," she assured Michael, moving to the side to pass him and go back to her room.

"That's good. Ah, before you go back to bed could you just have a look at this for me?" He indicated the front room as he spoke.

Puzzled, Marie trotted along beside him, finding she had to almost run to keep up with his long stride. Entering the front room he crossed to the far side and stopped there.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked.

"Ah, an antique mirror?" she replied, still puzzled but sure that that was what it was.

"Uh-huh. Have a look at it from over here." He moved to the middle of the room."

"Do you see it now?" he asked casually.

It still looked like a mirror to Marie and she said so.

"Quite right. It is," Michael informed her, turning towards her and smiling. "Look into it and tell me what you see."

Next moment Marie gave a gasp of embarrassment and shock, for two reasons. The first reason, and the cause of the embarrassment, was the fact that the mirror clearly reflected the doorway and part of the hall. Namely, that part of the hall where she'd been standing the night before. And as Michael had been at this spot when he'd been with Claire then if he'd looked past her. . . Oh, help, Marie thought.

Help was not forthcoming, Marie knew, and this was the reason for her shock. While she was distracted Michael had tugged her pyjama pants down and her top was not long enough to cover her bottom or other parts.

"I'm sorry," she gasped quickly, followed up by an even quicker, "Don't do that," as she tried to grab for her pyjamas.

"I'm not," came the answer. "It let me give you a preview of what you're getting. And it's a bit late to tell me not to do that once I've already done it."

"I don't care what you say. I'm not having sex with you and please take your hands out of there."

Michael, on rising from lowering her pants, had slipped his hands under her top to come up and cover her breasts. He was already feeling her nipples with his thumbs and she just knew that he'd found them already erect.

"Where sex is concerned I think you'll find that you're about to drop to the floor in that same position you admired when Claire did it. Then we'll let nature take its course."

"No way. I absolutely refuse."

"Of course if you really and truly refuse I guess I'll have to accept that. I will have to take you up to see Claire and explain how you were watching us last night."

"What? Why do you have to tell her? I apologised."

"Only to me. Not to Claire."

"But, but she'll go spare. She'll strangle me on the spot."

"I doubt that she'll go that far. Much more likely to say fair's fair and demand that I screw you right then and there while she watches you take it."

Marie glared at him. Either she let him take her now or she'd have to face Claire and might even find herself being screwed anyway. What to do, she wondered. It wasn't that she didn't like Michael, she did, but to have sex with him? And to have sex with him remembering the size of that cock? She found she was breathing a little hard. It was hard to decide what to do. Nor was it being made any easier by the fact that he was still stroking her breasts.

"Will you please let go of my breasts?" she pleaded, surprised when he did so.

His hands slid down to her waist and pulled her closer to him. Marie's eyes widened. She could feel his erection pressed against her bottom. It certainly felt as big as it had looked last night. Bigger, even. And it was, she noticed, pressing directly against her, not through his pyjamas. Glancing down she noticed his pyjama bottoms were pooled around his feet.

Mentally, she dithered. Maybe a simple apology to Claire would suffice. There again, maybe it wouldn't. What would sex with Michael be like if she told him to go ahead? If Claire got nasty, would Michael really take her against her will? Surely not.

She was still dithering when Michael's knee bang against the back of her knee. She felt her leg buckle. Before she could recover he'd tapped the back of her other knee and she felt herself going down. She gave a gasp of shock, frightened of the fall, only to find herself caught, finishing up kneeling. Michael moved around in front of her. She was, she found, looking at his erection from far too close a range.

At least, when Michael put his hand on her head and moved it closer, she knew what to do. It was an easier decision than having to decide if she'd actually let him put that thing between her legs and try to split her in two. Her hot mouth closed over him, gently sucking, at the same time sliding her lips along his length.

Smiling inwardly Marie set out to drive Michael out of his mind. She teased and tantalised, bringing teeth and tongue into play, playing with his erection. His hands were tangled in her hair and she could feel his tenseness. If he got any tenser she was afraid she might lose a handful of hair, not that this stopped her. Slowly but steadily she worked on him, wondering how long it would be before he gave up and blew his load.

She was unprepared for Michael to suddenly jerk away from her, breathing hard, his cock twitching as he stood there.

"Get on your hands and knees," he told her, his voice hoarse.

"I beg your pardon?" Surely he wasn't going to make her have sex?

"You heard. Take up the position."

It was decision time. What would he do if she didn't, Marie wondered? Try to force her or drag her down to see Claire? From the look of that erection he'd only need a hint from Claire to jump her anyway. Maybe she'd built him up a little too much.

Marie's internal smile was replaced with an internal sigh. She was going to do it. She knew she was. She was aroused and, oh, so aware of that cock of his. She just couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have it in her. Besides, if it was a case of voluntary or forced, she'd go with voluntary every time. Then you had some say in what went on.

She leaned forward, hands on the floor. Thought again, and folded her arms and rested her head upon them, bottom high. After a moments consideration she also turned slightly to the side, nodding to herself in satisfaction. She'd be able to see him in the mirror.

She watched as Michael settled into place behind her. She watched as he moved his erection into position, having second and third thoughts as she saw again the size of it next to her body. Those late thoughts were useless, she was committed. Her latest thought was that she should have been committed for real for agreeing to this. She almost screamed when she felt the first touch of his cock against her soft flesh.

Marie remembered with uneasy qualms how Michael had driven so forcefully into Claire. Butterflies assailed her stomach as she waited, wondering if she could handle such a ruthless entry. Fingers were easing her lips apart and Michael was starting to press between them.

Slow and easy proved to be the order of the day. Michael was taking it carefully, making sure she had time to adjust. She gave a tiny sigh of relief, watching in the mirror as he took her. So maybe it was slow but it wasn't all that easy, she decided. Her passage was hot and wet, ready for him in theory, but unprepared for his somewhat larger member. He was having to force his way along her passage, her muscles reluctant to yield and let him past, only slowly surrendering to the inevitable.

Deeper he came and Marie was vaguely horrified to find just how deep he seemed to be going, and he still wasn't fully in. Was he aware that she was smaller than Claire? Did he care? Aware or not, it seemed he didn't care. He wanted to enter her fully and that's what he was doing. Marie saw the last of his cock vanishing and then his groin was hard against her, leaving her feeling rather peculiar, an excess of cock in control of her.

Michael started moving, sliding gently in and out, letting Marie get used to the feel of him. He realised that he was largish in the genital department and he was quite prepared to bring Marie along slowly. Once she was moving with him things would change. He was amused to see that her head was turned, watching him in the mirror as he slowly slid back and forth. Why, he wondered, did she need the mirror? Can't she tell by touch?

It wasn't long and Marie was adjusting nicely. She could handle this. What on earth had she been worried about? She pushed back to meet Michael, feeling like giggling as she saw her bottom rising as she took him in. The mirror was actually kind of fun at this stage. She'd have to experiment with one some more. Michael would push and her bottom would bounce while she felt him sliding deep within her.

Inexorably the pace was increasing, driven by Michael's need. Satisfied that Marie was with him he kept raising it until he was really pounding her. She was bouncing under his thrusts, making eager little noises, her pleasure heightening his own. She had finally lost interest in the mirror, concentrating on what he was doing rather than watching.

Marie was gasping, her arousal complete, her excitement overwhelming. She needed this to finish and she needed it to finish now. She was mumbling little pleas to Michael, sure she couldn't take much more. Her release, when it came, was shattering, sweeping through her like a fire, as she struggled not to scream from the sheer relief of it. Oh, yes, she thought to herself. Just scream and see what Claire says when she comes to see what's wrong. I don't think so.

"You'll find the kids will be waking up soon, Marie," Michael told her as he pulled away. "Maybe you'd better grab a shower and be dressed ready for them."

She watched as he strolled unconcernedly away. Bastard. Was that all he had to say? She sighed and headed for the shower. He did have a point, after all.

In the main bedroom Michael prodded Claire.

"You were right, sweetheart," he told her. "Marie was watching last night. If you'd told me at the time we might have been able to have had some fun with her then."

"No, I wanted you to myself last night. Did she apologise?"

"She did. Very contrite, she was. Promised never to do it again."

"And did you fuck her as a warning?"

"Claire, sweetheart, would I do something like that?"

"Ah, Michael, dear, yes, you would. Did you?"

"I did. She even watched my doing her in the mirror. What say we have a threesome next time she's here? I'm sure we can lean on her to agree."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • BabySitter Voyeur

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds