• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 05

Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 05

12

Chapter Five: Monday Morning You look so Fine.

About 7:00am and I awake from the sofa bed of Gillian's place. I feel better after sleeping off the fun Sunday night activities with Kerri and friends. I need to wash up and get home to dress for my Monday schedule at my dominatrix studio. I shower and feel refreshed. As I dry off, there is a door knock and Kerri asks if I'm decent. I'm wrapped in a large terry towel as I let her in. She will soon take the shower as I finish drying up and leave. She says I can use any of her make up as I dress so I thank her.

I am now sitting at her makeup table and putting on my face. After about 30 minutes I'm done and am back in my clothes from yesterday. Gillian comes and says she has made a breakfast for us and I'm welcome to come have some. I see it's about 7:50 am and I have time. I enter the kitchen and Gillian and I small talk as we eat and have a coffee. Doug has left for his job now. Gillian will be on the go soon as well.

Kerri arrives dressed as Kerri even though her new job lets her work from home most days, but she still wants to be girly. Besides she will be coming by my shop later on today. We all chit chat and soon we all have things to do. I am out and in my car and soon drive to m home.

By about 8:30am I'm at home and am changing into my sexy work clothes. Today I'll put on a black leather, short, form fitting dress, black, back seam pantyhose, a red leather zip up crop jacket and a pair of red, finger-less gloves. I step into a pair of black suede 5 inch spike heel pumps with double ankle straps. I fill a red shoulder style purse with my things and soon step outside to my girl "Plum Crazy" as I walk to the car Chuck across the street lucks out a he puts out his garbage and recycling. It reminds me to do so too. I start to pick up my garbage bin when I hear Chuck running over from across the street saying, "Wait, Chantel, let me do that for you, you are not dressed to lug a big garbage bin to the street."

I stop, look at Chuck and smile, "Thank you sugar, it's harder to lug stuff like that in tall heels." as I giggle.

Chuck says, "No way should a lady dressed like you are have to lug dirty garbage bins."

I say, "Thank you Chuck."

Chuck I think often times his activities to when he may know and see me dressed as a sexy t-girl. Well he takes the garbage bin and recycling bin to the street. I thank him again and strut back to my car, giving him an chance to see my back side and sexy seems of my pantyhose.

By about 9:00am I'm at my shop, parked my car and step out to walk through the adult store and between myself and store staff we all say Hi, Good Morning. I am scampering down stairs to my studio. I check email and my schedule. Today my first client at 10:00am is another mature 50 something male crossdresser, who's name is Sam but is Samantha when dressed. She is bringing a few outfits and wants a sexy photo session shot by me for her photo album. She's a sweetie as she almost always brings me a specialty coffee from the coffee shop she owns and operates as Sam.

At 11:30am is a beef cake, male who is totally into dominatrix power exchange where he is into me dominating the Hell out of him. He is a man who in day to day life could physically take care of himself at being 6'4" and 225 lbs. But he is so into being made a sub by a sexy t-girl like me, he will surely melt in my hands.

Today I have a third client about 2:00pm and this is a sexy 20 something couple who are newer to me but love having me dominate both of them but for her hubby have both of us really dominate him. Being so young, sexy and into trying things usually are very fun.

I will be free by 4:00pm today and expect Kerri to come by after she is finished working her day job. I look forward to seeing how she will dress as we have our first casual business meeting to see how we can work her into the shop's schedule.

I sit at my front desk, on my lap top waiting for Samantha to arrive. Soon he comes in dressed as Sam. He greets me, "Good morning Mistress Chantel, how are you?"

I reply, "Good Sam and you?

Sam replies, "I feel wonderful Mistress, I've been looking forward to dressing and having portraits taken of Samantha all week long." Sam as typical serves me a nice specialty coffee from his coffee shop.

I say, "Thank you Sam, well hun I'm sure we both will have an enjoyable time, now lets look at your outfits today."

Sam brought three outfits, all gifts from his wife for his recent birthday. The portraits will not just be for Samantha's enjoyment but will be a gift to her wife. The first outfit is a white silk blouse, black knee length pencil skirt and a black blazer. Her second outfit is a burgundy dress with a wide black belt and the dress is knee length. Samantha's last outfit is a blue tunic and a pair of designer blue jeans. She also brought a pair of simple 4 inch black spike heel pumps and a pair of 3 inch spike heel black suede knee boots. Some accessories and her red headed, straight shoulder length wig.

I nicely say, "Mmm, Samantha, very cute outfits, now go back a get dressed and I will get the photo studio and camera gear ready.

While Samantha gets ready in the black skirt and blazer outfit, I am waiting and soon she comes out looking lovely, with beige pantyhose on as she twists and turns for me all lit up and she can do a credible make up job too. Soon we are into the shoot and Samantha is lit up with feminine joy. I make a few dozen photos and then have her change into her burgundy dress. Minutes later Samantha glides out in her 4 inch pumps and with a glow. Another few dozen shots and she changes to her tunic, jeans and spike heel boots. She is casual but lovely we have fun shooting a few dozen more images and soon its done.

Samantha changes back to Sam, we set up a time when she can come back to view the photos, for this Thursday at 2:00pm. Sam tells me he feels his wife will love the new photos of Samantha. We say good bye and soon I'm tidying up things and getting ready for Martin the big beef cake but in my sexy Mistress hands will be like putty as soon as he walks through my shop's door. Martin prepays via PayPal for my services so there is none of that pre-service paper work.

I sit side saddle on my reception room sofa and wait for Martin to come inside. I have a glass of iced tea and my freshened red lipstick covered lips caress the glass. The door opens and Martin walks in.

In a sultry and sexy voice I say, "Well, there is my big strong man. Hello Martin, come over to your Mistress."

Martin scans my way and he gulps and his eyes grow big. My sexy, black leather mini-dress, black, sheer back seam pantyhose, my 5 inch spike heels, my red leather finger-less gloves and my red leather cropped jacket, oooh my sexy feminine hair and makeup has him begin to melt in sexual desire. As instructed he walks to me as I femininely extend my right hand, long, bright, red polish on my nails and he carefully grasps it to help me up on my heels off the sofa. He says, "How...how are y..you my lovely Mistress?"

I say, "Mmm, I'm feeling fine hun. Thank you Martin." I then add, "Lets take you to my play room."

He walks behind me as I sexily walk in my heels, my seams nice and straight, my sexy femme booty in my tight leather dress, so he can see me and feel his manhood get nice and stiff under his pants.

Once in my play room, I stop and stand sexy-like as I look at his eyes and say, "It's time for you to observe total respect for your Mistress, do you understand Martin?"

He anxiously says with a gulp, "Oh my God my Mistress, yes, yes I want and do so respect you my Queen."

I say, "I have set aside some black, leather chaps with no back side, nor cover for your manhood. You will dress and come back here wearing only in those chaps, do you understand my slave?"

Martin near groveling says, "Yes my Mistress, anything you say my Mistress."

He goes in back and changes into the chaps. I look at my play things and decide what shall I do. Martin has a signed plan where we meet twice per month and have an agreed to set of things to do and limits. It is up to me which we will play today. He wants it all to be a surprise and spontaneous for him.

I pick up a black 2ft. long riding crop with a leather tassel on the end. I stand straight, knees locked legs apart in an A stance, my 5 inch spikes dominating the floor and my bootie thrust back.

I see Martin walk in the play room, shirtless, muscular, the black chaps on, barefoot but his genitals and buttocks totally exposed, his 7 inch nicely thick, cut cock is stiff like a flag pole.

"Mmm, somebody is happy to see me." I say so sultry. I walk over to Martin and take my crop and tap his stiff cock, causing him to wince as I giggle, "Ooh does that bother you slave?"

Martin knows to say, "Yes Mistress, but I deserve anything my Mistress decides."

I tap his cock's head a couple more times then tell him to fall to his knees, Martin complies perfectly. I slowly strut around him in my heels, his eyes gaze at my shoes and my black pantyhose clad legs. I walk around and a little tap on the topside of his bare buttocks, just enough to cause him concern. I then take my crop and place it under his chin then force his head up so that his eyes look at mine.

"Well, well, well what shall I do with my little slave?"

Martin says, "My Mistress can do as she pleases with me as her slave."

I now get down to his level and my red leather finger-less glove of my left hand grasps his jaw and chin as I sternly say, "You're damn right, your Mistress will do with you whatever the fuck she wants slave! DO YOU UNDERSTAND SLAVE!?!"

Martin near crying with trepidation and sexual joy says, "Ooh yes my dear Mistress, I am beneath you my sexy Queen."

I order Martin to kiss the vamp of both of my heels, to which he does exactly as so. Next on all fours I have him crawl behind me as I walk around my play room. Martin follows like he is on a leash but he is not, however he dutifully does as I instructed. I soon have him by a counter and I put a dog bowl of water out on the floor for him and have him slurp it up as if he was a dog. I giggle as this 6'4" 225 lb. man is like a dog and does as he is told.

I am now grabbing a 3 inch wide, 24 inch long leather paddle and tell Martin to put his face down and open his mouth up to a big 10 inch long and 2 inch wide black dildo I put on the floor before him and thrust up his bare ass to me. He grovels, "Yes my Mistress." and soon his bare white ass is ready. He begins to suck and slurp on the big, black dildo. I ask if he wishes it was real black cock? He says yes and I ask if he is a big black cock lover?

He replies "Yes Mistress."

I then say maybe a distraction may help as I wind up and swat his bare ass with the leather paddle, With dildo in his mouth Martin lets out a garbled yelp, puckers his buttocks and then twitches them. "Keep sucking the black dildo you pathetic slave." as I swat his ass again, it stings and he whimpers with big black dildo still in his mouth.

The swats I give him become more determined and Martin is in pain but also ecstasy. I degrade him with every swat and I make sure he keeps the dildo in his mouth. I give him twenty firm swats, his butt checks are now rosy pink. I stop but keep him on all fours still on the dildo. I step away and click, clock in my heels to the bench. I pick up a feather duster and walk back to begin swishing the duster over Martin's stinging buttocks. I blow on his buttocks as I swish the feather duster and I have Martin move off the dildo, "What does my slave say to his Mistress?"

Martin says, "Mmm my Mistress, thank you for swatting my submissive bottom. Thank you for letting me suck big, black dildo and thank you for swishing and soothing my burning butt cheeks with the feather duster."

I say "You are welcome my slave. Your reward will be having me sit back on my bed pantyhose clad legs and high heels feet out before you on your hands and knees, You will be allowed to masturbate while you kiss my legs and high heels.

Up on my bed as such and Martin on all fours his right hand now stroking his hard cock as he kisses up and down my legs and shoes. I'm laying back and leading him on by saying. "Mmm feels so good Martin, yum hun keep it going."

Soon though Martin cries in ecstasy as he shoots out a wad of semen on the bed spread. He apologizes for the mess, I have him suck and lick up his jizz before I let him go and change back into his street clothes. As he comes back I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and hand him a wash cloth to wash out the cum stain too.

We soon walk out to the front, He tells me how much he loved my domination of him and he says I'm the sexiest person he knows. I say with a flirt, "Thank you Martin." As he then walks out we both say "Good bye."

As I'm finishing up from Martin, One of the girls upstairs at the Adult Store, Jessica comes down and asks if I'm able to have lunch upstairs with the staff? I happily accept and tell Jessica that I will be up in few minutes.

I put a few things away and step upstairs and walk through the Adult Store as it's closed for lunch and to the staff lunch room. Click, clock, click, clock of my heels as I arrive.

Jessica says, "There she is, come on in Chantel."

I walk in and Logan has me sit next to him. Besides Logan and Jessica, we have Jill Melissa and Brad. Lunch is pizza and wings, I daintily pick up a couple of slices and a few wings. Pour myself an iced tea and sit down to relax. The girls love the way I dress and are amazed at how well I walk in such tall heels. I say, "It's all experience ladies, trannies like me have worked hard to developed what it takes to rock the femme look."

Chit chat goes on I give some makeup tips to Melissa and she loves getting such help from a tranny like me. Logan asks if I have had any issues with clients, he is a little over protective of me. I tell him all is fine and I appreciate his concern. We finish up lunch and soon I'm back down stairs and doing work things and stuff on my lap top, catching up on emails.

I check my phone for texts and see one from Kerri: Hi Chantel, I will be by about 3:30 2day, I hope ur ok to be ready for me by then, luv Kerri :-)

I text her back: No prob hun, cya about 3:30, hugs Chantel ;-)

My 2:00 pm clients of Tom and Maple come by as expected, they are both new to me only being by once before. They are very kinky though and are very attached to each other. We have an agreement of what they like and their limits and as a pro I respect each.

The session goes well and they both get off on a bitchy me taking control over them. Tom especially loves me having Maple be a maximum bitch to him. Maple enjoys a bit of lesbian type play with me and me being her hard ass bitch too.

The session goes on a lot like that. I enjoy simulated lesbian play with Maple and Tom jerks off watching. But before he gets off I have Maple move on to him and they each get off with Tom giving her his tongue and she giving him a blow job as I then act as a paparazzi, bitch taking sexy pics of them at play to then give to them to enjoy looking back on.

As they get dressed up and ready to leave I get a few things done and soon see them out. It's close to 3:30pm. Kerri will be by soon. So I sit back on the reception room sofa, kicking my heels off for a while as I wait.

The door opens and in steps Kerri in all her stunning glory. She's dressed to die for. Red satin blouse, black, leather mini-skirt with a wide sort of diamond shaped cincher belt around her waist up to just under her bra encased breast forms. She has on a black garter and lace topped stockings all showing from her mini-skirt. Her heels are black, suede zip on 4 inch spike heel ankle boots and she has a faux black, fur open front jacket. Killer makeup job too and her typical platinum blonde straight wig, cut down to her shoulder blades and has sexy bangs.

Kerri says, "Ahh there you are Chantel, how is it going?"

I sit up and reply with a smile, "Great Kerri, you look lovely girl."

Kerri smiles back and says, "You too darlin."

I get up and we femininely hold both hands and give a cheek to cheek kiss. I step back into my heels and strap them back up. We go for a detailed walk through my play studio. Kerri loves it all, so kinky, so sexy, so feminine, so much domineering fun. I show her the change room and makeup table. I show her some of the clothes for subs and female costumes I keep for some crossdressers and sissies who may not have any. Kerri is impressed.

When I show her the things like my bondage bench, a pillory, a harness set up, the play bed, the comfy chairs, sofa, chez lounge, she loves it all. The decor is mostly red and black with adjustable mood lighting. I show her my photo studio section for those who want portraits made. I then show her my work/tools bench, crops, whips, paddles, dildos, restraints etc. all the cool stuff a tranny dominatrix could want. Kerri loves it and says her play studio at her last home was nothing like this.

I add well it's all cool but it's all useless without a true sexy, transvestite dominatrix like me and now I think one as sexy and hot as you will only make it better. Kerri is so on with that.

We move back out front to my reception room and offer her a coffee, tea, iced tea, soda pop or water. She asks for a coffee. I have her sit and relax as I get her and me a coffee. Once done we both sit an talk shop and the business, my average sales and average client turnover. It looks as if I can bring on Kerri as I'm busy enough to have a partner. The play studio is large enough to have two sessions on at the same time if we bring up and install some folding faux walls.

I show her the software for the business and such, we spend about an hour going over all this. I ask Kerri if she is still interested in coming on as my partner. She looks at me excitingly and says, "Yes hun, I'd love to come on. I think we each click and I think we can take this business to a much higher level."

I happily say, "Great Kerri, I'd love to have you join me."

Kerri says, "I will still for now my day job and am able to work Friday from 4:00pm till 8:00pm and all day Saturday. We can work out income later, I trust you Chantel."

I say, "I am 100% honest and I love the thought of working with you too much Kerri so I will make sure you earn good income. Sex sells, tranny dominatrixes today in a sexualized but cautious world, can make some good coin. Men today love what sexy t-girls can bring to them in terms of fantasy, play and sexuality."

Kerri says, "Sounds good Chantel"

I say looking at the clock, "Lets go and get some dinner hun."

We walk out to the parking lot and into my car. I tell Kerri this is my baby "Plum Crazy Girl" Challenger RT. Kerri sits in the passenger side, her skirt shows her stockings and garters with her picking up her 4 inch spike heel ankle boots. I sit in and pick up the 5 inch suede spike heels and swing inside my car. I say lets try a fun, flirty, bar and grill off 102nd Street, a place called "The Whistle Stop." I've eaten there before as Chantel and staff are fine. It's more of an adult Bar and Grill, could be for chicks like us to flirt and play with especially males." tee hee. "I'm always trying to strut around to drum up more business."

We arrive and I park, it's not too busy as of yet and we both step out of the car and begin strutting ourselves in our heels to the door way. Once there we enter and looking very dominatrix sexy. As we walk in a waitress, says, "Hello, just find a seat for you both to enjoy."

As Kerri and I walk to a small table by a window, we both see especially males are scanning us and Kerri and I look at each other and smile having flirting fun. We sit and relax.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds