• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Holly Would

Holly Would

12

"Bought something for you. Put it on. We're going for a drive."

Holly's husband stood in the doorway, shopping bag in hand. He had that look on his face that said he was up to something, and she wondered what was going through that kinky little mind of his. If she was surprised by his no-debate attitude, she was even more surprised by what was in the bag. Two things; a nice little skirt, and a tube top.

In her 20s, Holly had worn a tube top a lot. Her attitude had always been "if you had it, flaunt it", so she did. She was sleek and slim and had a good rack, and sometimes it was fun showing everything off. A few times, hot summer days, she had even worn the tube top to work, knowing her boobs were barely contained by the material. She was well aware of the looks she got, lust from the men and daggers from the women, but what to hell, it made her feel good. Of course, as soon as she got inside, her nipples would pop because of the air conditioning. Funny how there always seemed to be plenty of guys around when that happened.

Now, all these years later, she still liked showing off, especially when she was in the right mood. Even as a MILF, she knew she looked better than most women her age, and liked it when others noticed. That little sexual bump was always welcome.

She was feeling it now, standing in front of the mirror, ready to "go for a drive". The tube top was white, and it both supported and flattened her breasts. No, dressed like this, they weren't 'breasts', they were tits. The material was on the thin side, the outline of her aureolas faintly visible. And the skirt- it was a sexy little thing, with emphasis on 'little'. Almost like a cheerleader's skirt, and Holly wondered if hubby ever had a thing for cheerleaders. Once in awhile, she wondered if he had slept with other women since they married. She wouldn't have particularly cared if he had fucked a co-worker to two, or someone on a business trip, as long as it was just fun and games. She knew most women didn't share her attitude, but then again, when it came to sex, she didn't think like most women.

She, on the other hand, hadn't wandered. Well, aside from a drunken grope from a total stranger at a Halloween party- okay, maybe it was more than a grope, especially with his hands all over her tits in a downstairs laundry room- but other than that, she had been good. As long as flashing didn't count.

But now, standing in front of a mirror, looking at this little barely-there top and skirt, she wondered: what's going on? Where was this headed? No matter; it was a fun little outfit, although not something you'd wear to a fancy restaurant. She hoped the neighbors wouldn't be watching when they went out. It wasn't exactly outrageous, but it was on the risqué side. Gee, I wonder if he planned it that way?

Dusk on a beautiful, warm evening, and Holly sat back and enjoyed the drive. Plenty of parkland around, and they just cruised for awhile. Then hubby reached over and casually pulled her tube-top down.

"Hey," she said, laughing. Surprised but also turned on, she made a move to cover herself.

"Leave it."

She hesitated for a second, then settled back. She had to admit it was arousing, cruising along with the warm night air caressing her tits. And it fed into her little kink, didn't it? There had always been that streak in her: when she was in the right mood, she didn't mind showing off a bit, or a lot. Going out to dinner in a low-cut dress, having lunch with a male friend while wearing a loose tank top with no bra; it all added a bit of sparkle to things. In fact, the only reason she didn't put on more of a show was because she was worried about hubby's reaction. So it was sort of hot that they were driving along on this soft summer night, hubby actually encouraging her little public display.

He hadn't said a word, but he was certainly getting an eyeful, looking over from the driver's seat, and that in itself turned Holly on even more. In fact, with darkness falling fast, she sat up straighter. They came up on a guy driving an SUV, and they pulled out to pass. Holly felt a flush of excitement. They crawled by the other car, and out of the corner of her eye she saw the driver look over, then look over again. At her, at her tits, and she let slip a little moan of pleasure.

They drove for another few minutes, passing another couple of cars, getting more reaction from the drivers. She was excited, turned on by the flashing, turned on that hubby obviously liked her displaying herself.

He slowed down and turned into a small park. There were a few other cars clustered near picnic tables and a bicycle path, but he idled to the far end of the big parking lot and killed the engine.

He grinned over at her. "Well?"

Holly laughed. "Perv", she said, and he slid closer. Almost dark now, and damn sexy just sitting here, boobs hanging out. Well, a lot sexy, to be honest.

His hands slid onto her tits and Holly moaned. She felt like a teenager, petting on her first date, and then she felt his hand slide under her little dress and onto her pussy. "Take your panties off," he murmured.

Holly looked around. A cyclist zipped by on a bicycle path a hundred feet away, but here they were in relative darkness. She buzzed with the illicit thrill of it all. She was 18 again, making out with a boyfriend. She slid her panties off, aroused by the look on hubby's face. Then he moved in.

Necking and petting, his hands all over her, playing with her tits, running up and down the inside of her thighs and it was amazing how hot she got, so quickly. It had been like that on their very first date, when they didn't even make it to the bedroom. They went at it on the living room rug, drunk and disorderly and so fucking hot. He came too quickly but they kept at it, his hands pushing into her so far that he was almost fisting her.

Like now. She was wet, and aroused, and his fingers pushed deeper and she gave into the sensation. Usually she had a bit of control over the situation, but this was different. Part of it- maybe a big part of it- was that they were doing it here, in this semi-public place. Another little kink.

"Hey, check it out."

"What?"

Ryan nodded toward the far end of parking lot. It took Ted a couple of seconds, but then he saw what had caught his friend's eye. A couple in a car, going at it hot and heavy. Maybe. So dark that he really couldn't tell.

The two friends were sitting on a picnic table, sharing a doob. Ted liked it here; nice and quiet and no one bugged you if you wanted to smoke a bit of weed. He looked over at the couple in the car. Ryan asked, "What do you think?"

Ted knew exactly what Ryan was thinking. He snorted. "You spend too much time on-line." Ryan loved cruising for porn, and particularly loved the dogging sites. Because of that, he figured every woman he met was ready to do him in public. Of course, what he got in real life was exactly zero.

"What to fuck, it happens," Ryan said defensively.

"In your dreams."

"Come on. No harm in taking a look."

Way different from normal, and way hot: they weren't in their safe house in their safe bed, they were outside, in a car like two horny teenagers.

He was playing with her nipples, teasing her. Not much talk, which made it even hotter, just physical sensation, and when she felt his hands on the back of her head, pulling her down, she knew what was expected of her. She resisted, just a little, because it was edgy and hot and she didn't want him to think she was too eager, even though she was. Anyway, it played into another fantasy, being forced to go along with whatever was happening. She decided right then and there that whatever hubby wanted would be okay with her.

He was wearing sweats, and it suddenly occurred that he had planned it that way. The thought actually made her hotter. She pulled at his waistband and wrapped a hand around his cock, which was already working its way upward. She pumped it, once, twice. She could have been coy, could have acted all tentative, but she opened her mouth and let it slide all the way inside.

Hubby sagged back in his seat. She idly wondered if he ever had a blowjob while driving. She imagined him tooling along, maybe one of his co-workers bobbing up and down on his cock, and the image made her even more aroused.

Trying to act cool, at least as cool as you could be while angling in for a peek. But once again, Ted hesitated. If someone wanted some action in their car, that was their business. Not as if it was broad daylight or anything. On the other hand, they were out here in public. He didn't want to be a dick about it, but what to hell, it was a free country, which meant they could at least walk by.

Still, what if they guy saw them? Probably be pretty pissed-

Then something odd happened: the interior light of the car came on. And that's when Ted got another little jolt- he saw the back of a head, silvery-blonde hair bobbing up and down. Someone sucking the guy off. Getting really personal now and he stepped back-

Ryan caught his arm. "No. Look."

The guy in the car was looking straight at them, and for a second Ted felt a tremor of apprehension. A pissed-off boyfriend he could do without.

But the guy wasn't pissed off, not at all. He just sat their, casually, the head of hair rising and falling in his lap. Then he made the slightest motion, glancing downward and then back up at Ted and Ryan. Acknowledging what was happening. Acknowledging that they were watching. There was something about the guy's expression, and the fact that the light had come on...

So when Ryan started edging closer to the car, Ted hesitated for only a second. The guy didn't seem to mind as they came closer, no scowl warning them off.

The woman momentarily lifted her head, but the guy curled his hands in her hair and pulled her back to his lap. Looking right at Ted and Ryan, not in the least upset that they were up close and personal.

Wow. Ted could see more of the woman now, and it was some sexy. Her top was bunched around her waist, and he watched the play of muscles along her back as she bobbed up and down on the guy's cock. Nice shape to her, slim waist and a long back. And whatever she was doing, she was doing pretty well: the guy's eyes rolled up as the woman worked on him

Holly pushed down on his cock, forcing more into her mouth. Not something she was normally comfortable with, but in a perverse way the discomfort of gagging on a cock was a bit of a turn on. It was hot having so much cock in her mouth that she choked. And she could certainly tell that hubby liked it. He stroked her head, pulling her hair off of her face.

"Oooo..." Ryan murmured.

The guy had brushed the woman's hair back, and now Ted could really see the action, her small hand around his cock, her lips sliding along his meat, even her throat distending as she tried to cram more cock into her mouth.

If there was any doubt that the guy didn't mind them watching, that doubt vanished when he pulled one of her arms up and behind her back. The action caused her to lift off of his cock slightly, and in doing so, her dangling tits came into view.

He didn't know where to look, at the chick's tits or her mouth. The guy's cock was wet and shiny and he watched her thin lips as they slid up and down. Neat tits, too, nipples hard as a rock and they jiggled sexily as she sucked him off. All he got was a profile of her face, but it was obvious that she wasn't a young chick. Fuck, he had seen the MILF sites, and he loved the older babes sucking off whoever was available, letting the younger guys slide into their well-used pussies.

Awkward with her hand up behind her back, but exciting, too. There was an edge to hubby's performance tonight, which was turning her on even more. Then she felt his hand slide along her side and up under her skirt.

Ted watched, fascinated, as the guy's hand slid under the woman's skirt. When he flipped it up, Ted had to bite off a groan.

In the thin light of the car interior, her pussy glistened, and even as he watched, the guy slid his finger back and forth along the woman's slit. She was obviously wet and obviously eager and Ted moved closer, just a few feet from the car. His eyes were everywhere, slick pussy, those lips sliding up and down on a glistening cock, those loose, floppy tits jiggling so sexily. She spread her legs slightly, and the guy a made a show of slowly pushing fingers into her, in and out. The slut was obviously into it, opening her legs a little bit more, trying to fuck onto his hand.

So fucking hot, his fingers inside her. He was doing her expertly, the feel of his cock in her mouth, the feel of his fingers in her pussy. Her rising excitement was more than just the physical sensation; here, in this darkened parking lot, she was both afraid and excited that they might be seen. She loved that it was so illicit, the thrill of the discovery such a turn on.

She felt his hand close on a dangling tit, squeezing, and she moaned.

The guy squeezed her tits, and then pulled on a nipple. He knew Ted and Ryan were right there, watching the action, and he was obviously getting off on it. An altogether sexy image, the woman lying across the front seat, her tube top down around her waist, her skirt bunch up over her hips. So damn hot that someone had come out in public dressed like this, primed and ready for sex.

And she was certainly primed, he could see it in her actions. Little fucking motions, trying to push herself onto his fingers, and Ted watched in utter fascination as the guy's finger's slid in and out of the woman's pussy.

Holly was turned on beyond belief. Just the idea of doing this here, at night out in the open, was a turn on. They had a bed, they had all the time in the world at home, yet they were like two teenagers making out in a car and it was exciting her big time...

She pulled off of his cock, making a slurping sound because she knew it would turn him on.

"Fuck me."

Hubby stopped squirming. "What?"

She wrapped her hand around his wet cock. "You heard me. Fuck me. Here, now." She wondered if it sounded too slutty, but it really didn't matter because she felt slutty.

Ted pulled Ryan back out of the way. The woman had stopped her cocksucking long enough to say something to the guy. Time to get going; their little peek was obviously over, but he still had great mental images, jerk-off material for weeks, the woman sucking cock, those hanging tits, that slick pussy...

The woman adjusted the top, pulling it up and over her tits, but in the very next instant the guy pulled the top right back down again. She laughed- laughed- at what he had done, and her tits jiggled.

They were shifting positions, and Ted frowned. He had expected them to settle into their seats and take off, their little suck session over. Instead, the guy said something to the woman, and she turned and put her arms on the edge of the window. Ted's eyes widened, and it wasn't just because her tits were dangling sexily. She was just kneeling there, eyes closed, her hips hoisted.

In doggy-position.

The guy's hands came up, and he ran his hands over the woman's ass. Then he settled in behind her.

"Jesus," Ryan whispered. "He's not going to do her, is he?"

Holly turned her mind off, just went with the sensation. Warm night air, hands on her hips, playing with her pussy, and then the feel of cock right there, sliding along her ass and Holly dropped her back, giving him an easy target. She felt his cockhead sliding up and down between her labia, teasing her, and then he was pushing, almost all the way in, causing her to gasp. Out and then in again, that wonderful, intimate sensation of cock sliding into her body and she pushed back on the next stroke.

Beside him, Ryan moaned, and Ted knew exactly what was going through his sick little head.

They had both seen the way the slut wanted it, her pussy slick and dripping. They liked porn, saw a lot of it on-line, but it was so much more electric like this, right in front of him. The woman's eyes were closed, obviously in some kind of sexual fog. Small features, silvery-blond hair, not half bad-looking for an older babe.

The guy fucking her was enjoying himself, that was for sure, really gripping her hard as he worked her over. There was something about the way he was doing it, and for a moment Ted wondered-

The guy lifted his head and looked right at him. His expression didn't change, but his actions did. He stopped, as if making sure he had an audience. He slowly pulled all the way out, his cock rock-hard and glistening, the woman's pussy gripping his cock as he pulled out. He held the pose for a moment, then he pushed forward, all the way, so far inside that he was right up against her ass.

Ryan edged toward the car.

"Hey man, not too close," Ted whispered.

"Fuck that," Ryan whispered back. "If it's okay with him, what to hell."

They were only a few feet away from the action now, the woman making little grunts of pleasure every time the guy fucked into her. Eyes closed, she was oblivious to their presence. She shook every time the guy pounded into her, her tits slapping against the window frame on every stroke.

Ted realized he was sort of rubbing his cock, but fuck it. Pretty hard not to be aroused. Not as if they were involved, but watching someone getting fucked right in front of them was an incredible turn on. The guy was gripping her hips hard, giving it some force, and the woman reacted with excited moaning. She grunted, then tried to bite it off, as if trying to keep quiet. It seemed to turn the guy on, and the more she tried to keep it quiet, the harder he fucked her.

That's when the guy looked at them again. He made a gesture with his head, and Ted stared, open mouthed. Because it wasn't a simple 'look at this' gesture, it was much more specific. The guy tilted his head toward the woman. Inviting them closer.

She loved it like this, someone's hands on her hips, a cock sliding in and out. No, not sliding; that was too gentle. He was fucking her, hard, so sexy...

Holly froze. She felt a presence, up close, and she opened her eyes. Two guys, right there, and she made a move to cover herself-

Hubby caught her hand.

"Someone's here!" she hissed, heart racing.

"So what?"

"They can see," she said, knowing full well they could hear her, feeling that it was all spinning out of control-

"So what?" hubby said again, and there was a tone to his voice and it all hit at once: kneeling here, half-naked, getting fucked from behind. Two guys watching, obviously enjoying the show. Hubby saying 'so what?'

Holly went through the whole gamut of emotions in about five seconds, and it ended with an incredible rush of arousal. Only now it was different. Not only did she have an audience, she had no guilt, because hubby was right there with her.

Ted caught the whole thing, the woman's alarm, the quick, furtive words, the hesitation. But mostly, he caught the shrug of acceptance, the way she settled back into position, her eyes closed. Knowing she was being watched. Knowing, and not caring.

She was back on her elbows, tits swinging back and forth as the guy started in on her again. So close, and amazingly sexual, big, erect nipples, tits swinging heavily and Ted looked right at the guy drilling her. The guy knew exactly where Ted was looking, and he knew exactly what Ted was thinking, and then he nodded his head.

Ted didn't know if the woman was a wife, girlfriend or hooker, but it didn't matter, not with such an obvious go-ahead. He reached out and touched the woman's swinging tit. She froze, but only for a second. She knew they were there, knew someone was touching her tit, and yet she didn't freak. Same position, eyes closed, mouth open and Ted closed his hand on her tit and squeezed. Amazing feeling, milky and full and he slid his hand over her nipple and she moaned, which seemed to set the guy off, pounding into her even harder. Then Ryan was beside him and there wasn't any more pretense, both of them grabbing the woman's tits, squeezing, caressing, pulling and the woman just moaned as the guy fucked from behind. Nothing could have prepared him for this, nothing, standing right here in a parking lot, his hands on some bimbo's tits, watching as someone fucked her and who would have thought-

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Holly Would

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds