• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chasing Hannah Ch. 02

Chasing Hannah Ch. 02

12

Thank you for the feedback and encouragement in Chapter One, please keep it coming! I'll be aiming to make each chapter about double the length of the first so if people want something even longer than that I will do my best to make that work with the story plan I currently have. With that in mind, for those of you with story ideas I may not be able to work them completely in to the narrative as I don't want this to become too outrageous but there is always the chance of squeezing something similar in where I can.

**********

July 2 - 9:30am

"Of course, I'll make sure that the message is passed on. Thanks so much for calling and have a wonderful day."

Hannah hung up the phone and immediately opened an e-mail to one of the sales managers, one of the easier e-mails she'd have to type during the day, presumably. A simple call back request for a client looking to discuss extra work to be done. The extra income would definitely make the big-wigs happy. As she sent off the e-mail, an appointment notice dinged up on her screen.

"Oh crap, I almost forgot about that!" Hannah yanked open the top drawer of her desk and dug around for a moment, pulling out a small stack of papers and hurriedly stuffed them under her arm. She rushed down the corridor, her perky chest jiggling and her shapely rear swaying as she moved, quite the sight to see from someone dressed in such a form-fitting uniform. As she reached the end of the corridor, she took a breath and then knocked on the brown door belonging to the owner of the business.

Hannah earned a modest living as the receptionist for a public construction firm. Recently, the higher-ups had negotiated a merger between themselves and another company and as such, there was now the task of overseeing contracts for both businesses and reporting directly to the CEO so that decisions could be made regarding the size of each department before the merger completed. Luckily, Hannah had been assured that her position wasn't up for debate and if anything, she'd be needed more than ever.

"Come in!"

The electronic locks on the door clicked and it eased open. Hannah stepped inside and took a quick look around, trying to get a feel for what she was in for. Despite having worked in her position for eighteen months, she had only spoken to the owner on a few occasions and never set foot inside her office. The walls were covered in promotional memorabilia and certificates of merit that the business had earned over the years, displaying the pedigree of the firm. A large television was mounted against one of the walls and used for video calls between offices and departments. At the back of the room was the owner's desk, neatly stacked papers adorned each side and in the middle sat Hannah's boss, Claudia.

For someone in her mid-40's, Claudia was stunning. She was about the same height as Hannah, a very tall and proud woman who had built the company up over the past fifteen years. Never married, most likely too involved in work to pursue any serious relationships. Despite her commitment to work she didn't have a single grey hair anywhere in her straight, brown hair that was tied back in her typical, long ponytail. Her dark, olive skin was smooth and blemish free except for a single beauty spot below her left eye.

As she stood and made her way around the desk, Hannah got an even fuller picture of what she was like. Her chest bounced as she walked, easily D-cups and she definitely let them show. Her grey blouse was fairly tight, to the point of having to keep her top button undone so that she didn't just pop it open. Her legs were squeezed into a pencil skirt similar to Hannah's. If one thing was for certain, she treated the dress code as something she wasn't exempt from. Aside from the colour of her blouse, she was dressed almost identically to any of her employees. Well, that and her top being slightly more open than you'd normally accept.

The two met in the middle of the room and Claudia held Hannah's hand gently in her own. It almost made Hannah shiver, but she forced herself to stay focused in the presence of this lovely older women.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to come in, Hannah. And I have to apologise for my appearance. I grabbed the first blouse I could this morning and it just happened to be an older one." Claudia greeted Hannah warmly, the remnants of her Spanish accent making her seem all the more beautiful.

This admission caused Hannah to glance down towards the older woman's chest. She had to pull her eyes away and force them to stay sensible. She smiled in return, "Not a problem! Who am I to argue with my boss?"

Claudia beamed and gave her young receptionist a playful pat on the shoulder before turning around and walking back to her desk. Hannah took the chance to catch a quick peek at her butt, noticing that it filled her skirt quite nicely. A full butt, with perk and size, perfect for sinking your fingers into. Again, Hannah tore her gaze away and focused back on the task at hand, partially because she had a job to do and partially because she could feel her insides stirring despite having emptied herself just hours earlier.

Claudia sat at her desk and crossed her legs, "So, are those the reports from our new sister company?"

"Yes ma'am, they came through yesterday evening with a request attached to inform them of any changes they'll need to make to their reporting protocols." Hannah approached the desk and handed the stack of papers to the gorgeous older woman.

"Ma'am? No no no, dear. Don't make me feel any older than I already am! Please just call me Claudia."

Hannah cringed, "Sorry about that."

She was met with a friendly smile, "Oh, no harm done. But you and I are going to be spending more time together because of these reports, so it's only right that we become more comfortable on a first name basis. Don't you agree, Hannah?"

Something about the last sentence seemed so intimate. Whether intentional or by coincidence, it made Hannah feel that Claudia was excited to have an excuse to talk with her. Not that she was going to complain. A chance to get in close with the owner was great for her career, not to mention that if it meant getting to spend some time with a beautiful woman for half an hour a day, Hannah was all for it. It's times like this that she was glad she had become so experienced at tucking herself away because she felt a definite stirring between her legs, causing her to shift slightly to supress it.

The two chatted about strategies for the upcoming weeks, which Hannah intently took notes about. Their demeanour became far more casual as the meeting progressed, even slipping in a few light jokes which Claudia reacted to far better than she had imagined. By the end of the meeting, Hannah had a half page of notes that she'd need to convert in to an e-mail to be sent to some of the managers over at their new acquisition. Claudia took Hannah's arm and escorted her to the door.

"I've noticed that you are quite a fit young woman."

Slightly taken aback, Hannah stammered in her reply, "Uh, yes! I um, I spend a fair amount of time exercising outside of work. It helps to take my mind off things."

Claudia's eyes lit up as she heard Hannah's words, "That's great, everyone needs a coping mechanism and fitness is one of the healthiest ones you can have. Did you know that I used to be quite fit myself back in the day?"

This just kept getting better and better, Hannah thought that there was more to Claudia's body than met the eye. "Really? I was thinking as much. You look very good for someone who spends all day running a business."

Hannah's words made Claudia smile proudly, "Oh my, yes. I don't think I was in quite as good a shape as you are but I definitely was proud of the way I looked when I was your age." As if to accentuate her point, Claudia gripped down on Hannah's taut biceps and patted her firm tummy. "Yes, not quite as firm as yours but they were still very nice."

Hannah blushed quite visible at Claudia's forwardness and even more so at her touch. She was now definitely turned on by this gorgeous older woman and needed to get out now before she gave away her secret. Turning to face her, Hannah said her goodbyes and scurried out of the room and back down to her desk. There she sat and immediately got to work typing up the meeting notes in to a set of emails. As she worked, Claudia walked back down the corridor and gave her a friendly wave, undoing all of the distraction that her work had provided. She could feel that she was now quite obviously hard and that if the desk wasn't in the way, she'd be exposed for sure.

She continued working but found that she could no longer concentrate thanks to the swelling between her legs. Her breathing became stilted and her thighs were quite obviously rubbing together, something that wasn't helping her situation one bit. Glancing around the room, she made sure that no one was around before quickly grabbing a folder and holding it in front of her bulge, hurrying down the hall to the bathrooms. She pushed inside and surveyed the pristine, white room to make sure no one was around before stepping in to a cubicle and locking it behind her. She placed her folder on the ground and unzipped her skirt, shimmying it down to her knees. Her boylegs were tented far out in front of her and she peeled them down her legs, watching her thick, hard cock spring out in front of her. All eight inches of her swollen length stood proudly and she noticed a distinct glistening on the tip. She was definitely wet!

She rubbed her fingertips over the head of her shaft, sliding the foreskin back and exposing the entirety of her bulbous, purple head to the cool air. It tickled slightly and sent a shiver up her back which only served to make her cock jump. She began to massage the head, her thumb and forefingers sliding back and forth, smearing the translucent goo and spreading it over the first few inches of her hot shaft. As it became slick and lubricated, she began to stroke just the end. Quietly and softly, she rubbed at the end of her rod, coaxing more and more of her sparkling juices from the tip.

Images of her seductive, older boss flooded her mind. Kneeling on her desk, her tits hanging from her chest, blouse torn open and her skirt pulled right up over her ass. In her mind, Hannah's hands explored this new territory and wasted no time taking what she wanted. Her fingers dug in to Claudia's large, soft breasts and squeezed, feeling the stiffness of her dark nipples against her palm. Her other hand slid over her big, round ass and felt the warmth of her cheeks and the heat from her snatch. She sunk her fingers into the sweet folds and pressed deep inside, fingering the tight walls and feeling their grip sucking her inside.

As she savoured the delectable body with her hands, her lips kissed over the soft, spongy cheeks of Claudia's rear before her tongue found its way between them and pushed against her puckered ring. It wriggled and writhed against the tight, creased hole and gradually eased inside. The hole clamped down around her tongue and pulled, coaxing Hannah further inside. She shoved her face firmly against the soft cheeks and pressed her tongue inside as far as she could, simultaneously squirming her fingers in to her leaking cunt as far as her knuckles would allow.

Hannah had never felt this much lust in her life. What was it about this woman that drove her mind in to a frenzy? She couldn't answer herself, all she could do was conjure up more depraved thoughts of taking advantage of Claudia's mature form. The images in her head shifted, now she found herself between the smooth thighs of the Spanish senorita, splayed out on the desk before her. Legs spread wide, her luscious, heaving breasts sitting atop her chest and a noticeable flow of juices leaking down between her full ass cheeks. Hannah's cock jumped in her hand as she pressed the oozing tip against the dripping folds of Claudia's pussy and pushed inside. Her shaft sank into the warm, inviting tunnel and felt the walls close in around it, squeezing it tight. Her hips pumped back and forth, plunging the entirety of her length in again and again, staring hungrily at the pair of enormous, fleshy globes bouncing back and forth in front of her.

Her lips wrapped around them and began suckling deeply, stuffing more and more of those wonderful breasts in to her mouth with each desperate gasp. Her tongue flicked and rolled around the chocolate nipples and covered them amply in her warm spit. Her hands grabbed at them and squeezed them tight, squeezing and massaging them in her grasp. Their heat permeated through her body and sent waves of warm pleasure along the nerves to her cock as it furiously pumped inside her literal dream girl. She could almost feel the slapping of her heavy balls against the thickness of Claudia's rump with each thrust, her hips blurring as her desire grew. A flurry of slurping, slapping and splashes culminated in a white light that flooded Hannah's thoughts. With a final squeeze of the delectable mammaries, her mind snapped back to reality.

Her cocktip ached and she felt a powerful throbbing inside the length of her rigid dick. It pulled at her balls and she felt a surge race through her shaft towards the dripping tip. She knelt down over the toilet and let out a muffled grunt as a glob of cum shot from her tip and plastered the ceramic bowl. A second and a third followed, her balls pulsating and her cock twitching in her hand as she made a mess inside the toilet, her gooey cream oozing down the bowl. With her eyes closed, Hannah took a few deep breaths and milked the last drops of thick, sticky sperm out of her tip, watching her length soften in her hand.

She grabbed some toilet paper, wiping her cock and the insides of her boylegs, cleaning up as much of the mess as she could. She climbed to her feet, her heels clacking loudly against the tiled floor as she regained her composure. Tucking her flaccid cock back between her legs, she cooed slightly as the sensitive member rubbed against the flesh of her pussy, which was also drenched. She sighed and grabbed some more toilet paper to clean her lady bits before attempting to tuck herself inside again. She pulled her boylegs and skirt back in to place and flushed, making sure all the evidence of her depravity was washed away before taking her folder and exiting the cubicle. She washed her hands and looked in the mirror, her cheeks visibly flushed. She took a few deep breaths and turned off the taps, drying her hands and leaving the bathroom. When she opened the door, she jumped as she was stopped by a figure in her path; Claudia!

"Oh! Sorry dear, didn't mean to startle you. Just have to use the ladies' room."

Hannah did her best to smile and act naturally, "It's fine, just unlucky timing I guess."

She hoped that Claudia wouldn't pay too much attention to her face, knowing she was still pink in the cheeks.

With a soft pat on the shoulder, Claudia smiled back. "I wouldn't say unlucky. See you again on Friday!"

Slipping past her and in to the bathroom.

Hannah sighed in relief, returning to her desk. If Claudia had come in any sooner she might have been caught. She knew she was going to have to be more careful in future. But with these one-on-one meetings between them being a frequent thing, she wondered if she had the capacity to keep her privates under wraps. Even her morning relief session hadn't been enough to keep things sensible today and that didn't fill her with much confidence. She forced herself to take her mind off the worries and return to her work, double checking every single word she typed.

**********

July 2 - 6pm

Hannah waved goodbye to Lisa as she watched her pull out of the company parking lot. They'd finished their evening run and parted ways but Hannah still felt as though she needed to do more to wear her body out. She started up again, heading down toward the main strip to complete a second run of their usual circuit. The powerful muscles in her legs carried her faster than the run she'd had with Lisa, able to properly open up and utilise the full potential of her incredibly well trained frame. She pushed hard, clearing the first section of the run in a bit over half the time it had taken her in Lisa's company. Although without the gossiping and gas-bagging she wasted far less energy and her strides really picked up as she hit the main road, nearly matching the speeds of some of the cyclists that were making their way home.

She forced herself to keep up the fast pace, almost praying that her body would be too exhausted to want to send any blood between her legs the next day. Sweat poured down her cheeks, beaded and pooled in her cleavage and coated almost every other part of her body that you could imagine. Her calves burned and she felt an incredible tightness in her thighs, forcing her mind to focus on the pain instead of the recurring images that popped up in her mind. Scenes reminiscent of her bathroom relief session; balls deep in Claudia's cooch, hands grasping at every curve of her body and even freeze frames of that naked figure smattered with thick, gooey cum. The thoughts had barely left her head during the day and she wasn't having much luck getting them off her mind even when dealing with the aching in her legs and the shortness of breath.

As she re-entered the parking lot and approached her car, Hannah leant against the door of her little hatchback and gasped for air. Winded and sore, she looked down and was at least satisfied to see that her run had paid off for now and there was no lump to be seen between her legs, even though her brain seemed hell bent on making it happen. Glancing at her watch, she realised it had only taken her twenty minutes to complete their normal thirty minute run. It was no wonder she felt so drained, but all the better. She unlocked her car and after taking a few big gulps from her water bottle, set off home.

Cassie was there to greet her as usual, preparing a fish dinner which wafted through the front door as soon as Hannah opened it. She had definitely worked up an appetite and headed in to the kitchen in the hopes that her presence would speed up the cooking. Cassie pulled a face at her to signal that she could smell her a mile away and so as if to rub it in, Hannah wrapped her arms around her tiny friend and smothered her with her larger frame.

"Eww, Han. You smell like jockstraps. You'd fit right in down at the football club."

"Pfft, whatever. Put you in my place and you'd be in heaven, you dirty cat." Hannah poked the back of Cassie's head with her reply.

"Oooh, what a comeback. You really brought your A-game tonight with those edgy sex jokes." Cassie smirked and turned to face her toned housemate. "Wow, you actually look like crap. And it's later than usual, you go for a longer run or something?"

Hannah sighed and headed to the fridge to get some cold water from the filter, "Yeah, I had some stuff I needed to get out of my head."

Cassie continued her teasing, "Uh-huh, Little Miss Receptionist needed to get the filthy thoughts out of her head so she went for a nice, long, hard run." She made sure to emphasise the end of her sentence.

"Cass..."

She knew she'd hit a nerve so she dropped the jokes and tried the direct approach instead. "Who is it, Han? Someone new at the office caught your eye?"

"No, not new. Definitely not new. She's been there basically forever." Hannah tried to be a bit vague but knew that Cassie wouldn't let up until she had an answer.

"So spill! Who is this old-new eye candy that's got my big, tough girl all wound up?" Cassie turned back around to tend to the final preparations for the meal while she waited for Hannah's reply.

And it came much quicker than she was expecting. Rather than playing the same old games, Hannah decided she was too tired to try and slip out of this one. "She's... my boss."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chasing Hannah Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds