• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Caroline's Sweet Revenge Ch. 02

Caroline's Sweet Revenge Ch. 02

A day shopping trip with her boyfriend and an unknowing surprise for me.

*****

Carole sat on the bench inside the department store changing room. Her short skirt was hiked to her waist and he panties laid on the floor as she teased her hard, swollen clit. She had sworn off skirts and dresses years earlier and had been wearing loose baggy clothes to hide her body in recent years but Harold liked it when she dressed sexy and as her confidence grew she began to acquiesce to his wishes.

Her pretty brown eyes gazed up at the dark skinned muscle bound man standing before her and she smiled as she grabbed hold of his impressive cock with her free hand. She had secretly fantasized almost exclusively about black men since she was in her teens and twenties but she had never been in an interracial coupling before meeting him.

God you are beautiful, she purred. Her tongue flicked from her lips like a snakes tongue and she dragged it up the underside of his beautiful dick tasting his salty essence. Her eyes closed and an expression of pure bliss washed across her face as she took her lovers cock into her eager mouth. He had thick powerful legs and big strong arms. He was a shade older than she was but he was still in good shape, albeit with a slight belly, and he was without question one of the sexiest men she'd ever been with.

They had been engaged in a torid affair for just two weeks and she had already had more sex with him than she'd had with her husband had in the last 12 months. They had fucked in every conceivable position and anywhere possible: in his condo; at her house; in his car and hers; and even outdoors in a local park.

Harold placed his hands on both sides of Carole's head and sighed softly. She had been relatively inexperienced sucking cock when the affair began but she was enthusiastic and a surprisingly fast learner. He eased her lips down his cock until it touched the back of her throat making her gag and he held it there until tears streamed down her rosy red cheeks.

He was a strong, naturally dominant man, like her husband, but unlike Jeremy his dominance and aggression transferred to the bedroom. She had felt instantly safe when he took charge and she loved how he showered her with compliments and doted on her every wanton desire.

Are you ready for some dark meat? He asked as he fisted his big black cock. He'd learned early on that one of her most powerful mental triggers had been to play up the race angle of their relationship.

She had been raised in a medium sized town in New England. It was a somewhat affluent area with minimal diversity despite its location relatively to the capital city. Her parents and grandparents were somewhat racist and as a result she'd never even considered dating a black boy in high school or college despite her intense attraction towards them.

Yes Baby, she hissed softly. She had heard people coming and leaving from the changing rooms around them and with no lock and a thin slotted panel door the risk of being caught was not insignificant.

Carole leaned back on the bench and spread her legs while Harold knelt between her splayed thighs. She had thick pale legs, full hips and big natural d cup breasts.

Her eyes rolled back and a low guttural moan escaped her pursed lips as he entered her. He had the biggest, thickest dick she'd ever seen or touched and she'd instantly become addicted to it. She was well aware that his cock was not indicative of all black men, but her boyfriend was packing a big beautiful cock and she loved it.

Quiet Baby Girl, he said pushing his thick finger into her open mouth to quiet her urgent mews.

She sucked eagerly on his digit tasting the faint flavor or her juices on his flesh. He had fingered her pussy while she drove them to the mall teasing her needy sex and worked her into a frothy lather. She'd had more sex than ever but she had developed a ravenous, insatiable hunger for more.

Carole had met him at his place and she'd wanted to fuck right away but he'd had other ideas. He'd fingered her while they drove and she'd almost crashed her car when she climaxed. Then they'd gone to lunch which was scary and exhilarating because they were not far from her home and the chance of being seen by someone she knew, while remote, was greater than zero.

Harold pulled his fingers from her mouth and picked up her soiled panties from the floor. He stuffed the fragrant silk thong into her mouth and then began thrusting his hips hard and fast. His body slapped against hers and she gritted her teeth to quiet her urgent pleas. Her painted pink nails raked down his broad muscular back and she pushed back to meet his big thrusting cock.

He was big enough that he could hit bottom inside of her in any position. It had hurt a little at first but she was always drenched when she was with him so it had never been unbearable and the more they fucked the more she knew that she needed a man with a big dick to be truly sexually satisfied.

Carole felt a powerful climax approaching like a freight train and she clutched at his strong body. Her body quivered and quaked and her pussy gripped his thrusting cock, milking it as intense waves of pleasure washed over her.

His breathing labored and she locked her legs behind his taut ass holding his deep. Her eyes closed and she stifled a shrill squeal as her juices soaked his pelvis and the bench below her fat ass. She loved to feel his cum splash deep inside her still fertile womb and she panted like a bitch in heat as he erupted inside her filling her still fertile womb.

Carole sighed and he resumed thrusting hard into her soiled cunt until he started to wilt. He pulled his spent cock from her pussy and she willingly lapped their combined juices from his softening dick. She had never willingly swallowed her husband's cum, much less Jeremy's cum mixed with her juices, but she had ingested more than a half dozen of Harold's loads in just two weeks and he'd cum inside her pussy more than that in their short time together.

They slipped from the dressing room, narrowly missing the attendant, and they giggled on their way out of the store.

Later that evening Carole let Jeremy unknowingly lick Harold's cum from her well fucked pussy. She had tried to stop him by claiming that she didn't feel fresh but he was insistent and her reinvigorated sexual appetite had won out.

It was the first time her husband had gone down on her after she'd been with Harold and she'd been petrified that he would figure out that something was amiss. But Jeremy was oblivious to the mess between her legs aside from his comment about how wet she was and she routinely let him go down on her after that regardless of how many loads Harold had left inside of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Caroline's Sweet Revenge Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1063 milliseconds