• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Intrinsic Right

Intrinsic Right

123456

Intrinsic Right: What happens when a married man with an impregnation fetish marries an infertile cuckquean? Add a hot, young girl, and anything is possible.

Part One explores Ray's fetishes and introduces the incomparable, 18-year old, Jesse.

Part Two gives us insight into Corinne's cuckquean tendencies.

Part Three is the culmination of a lifetime of frustration.

If you're looking for a quick stroke, skip to the third part. Otherwise, enjoy the slow burn of Ray's aching desire for their new housekeeper.

Enjoy.

-Dakota

$:-))

Part One

Ray

I simply could not figure out why my wife enlisted help with the housecleaning. I'd not once complained about the cleanliness of our home. Not once.

So the floor went a week or two without being swept. So what. The laundry piled up at times, sure. If I didn't have to work so late, I might've gotten around to helping, too. That was the thing ... we both worked. We'd been doing that for nineteen years, though, so I couldn't get how come she thought we needed a maid. Sorry ... housekeeper. Corinne keeps harping on me to call her a housekeeper.

She's not even that, though. I mean, she just graduated high school and this is her first cleaning job. Ever. So, really, it seems a little ambitious to call her anything at this point.

"She'll be here any minute, babe."

Corinne walked through the entryway to the living room and huffed when she saw me flipping channels.

"Is that what you're wearing?"

I looked up at her with one of those looks one gives their wife when they ask a ridiculously stupid question. Of course it's what I'm wearing, you see it on my body, don't you?

"It would be nice if you at least tried to look decent for the first meeting."

"Huh? She's a kid, for christ's sake. You think she is going to be offended that I'm wearing jeans and a white tee shirt?"

"That's an undershirt, Ray."

"So. She won't know the difference."

Reflected light danced off the wall, signaling that someone had pulled into the drive. Corinne flitted to the window like a girl waiting on her prom date. "She's here."

I found the whole scene rather odd, but said nothing. Being married to the same woman for almost twenty years, I knew when to keep my mouth shut.

Corinne opened the door just as the girl approached.

"Jesse. You're right on time. Come in."

Since my wife was executing a full-court press, I thought it best if I stood to greet the girl. I pushed myself out of my comfortable chair and pasted the friendliest smile possible on my face as I extended my hand in greeting.

"Hi, I'm Ray."

She tentatively shook my hand and nodded shyly. "Jesse."

"Jesse has been helping out in the church nursery."

"Oh. You go to Great Heights, then?"

She nodded at me, then quickly turned her attention to Corinne. I got the feeling that I made her uncomfortable. I briefly wondered if my wife hadn't been right about the shirt.

As Corinne started blabbing on about what she was looking for, I turned my attention to Jesse. They were angled away from me so I had freedom to ogle the girl without being noticed. And if they turned, I would notice in plenty of time to lift my eyes and pretend I was listening to every word. This technique had worked for me so many times. The trick was in the lack of head movement. No matter what, I never move my head, only my eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I have never been unfaithful to my wife. Not once in all this time. Looking was not cheating. In fact, window shopping is what has kept me from straying. Well, that...some good porn, and a fantastic imagination.

It was really difficult not to compare the two ladies as they stood side-by-side. My wife, now 39, same as me, was a pleasant enough looking woman. She wasn't quite the same girl I married at twenty, though her body hadn't changed all that much. Corinne has always had a boyish figure. Small chest, no waistline or hips. She is actually the envy of some of my friends, whose wives have gained a few pounds over the years. In contrast, Jesse was all curves. Perfect sized breasts, and a tiny waist that flared out to womanly hips.

I think men tend to crave what they don't have. I know I do. I gravitate toward women who look like women, when I'm surfing porn, or even when walking through the mall. Or at church. I couldn't believe that I would have missed this cutie.

"You can't possibly go to church very often."

Corinne and Jesse turned abruptly toward me, and I realized that I had spoken out loud. Jesse blinked hard, then swallowed.

"Well, um, sometimes I, er, they are shorthanded in the nursery and ..."

"Ray! That was a rude thing to say."

"Sorry. I didn't mean anything by it. It's just that I don't recall ever seeing you there. And I would remember ... you know ... seeing you."

It was my turn to stammer like a teenager and blush. I really hadn't meant to question the poor girl but I didn't know how to make it right. Fortunately, my wife stepped in.

Corinne placed a hand on Jesse's shoulder and smiled at her. "He would remember someone as pretty as you, is what he is trying to say, dear."

I frowned at Corinne when Jesse wasn't looking. It was what I was thinking, but she didn't have to go and make the situation even more awkward than it already was.

"Sorry. Yes, Jesse. I would've remembered you, that's all I was saying. Please ... please continue with your discussion."

Jesse fiddled with the bottom edge of her blouse, then shot me a glance when Corinne turned to point at the edge of the carpet. I caught a glimpse of her chewing on her luscious bottom lip before she turned back toward my wife.

It wasn't much. I doubt she was even aware of how sexy she looked when she did that. But my cock didn't know that. It was just imagining those plump lips wrapped firmly around its crown. Okay, yes, I was thinking that. My cock was merely reacting.

My wife led Jesse down the hall to continue their discussion, and moments later, I was chastising myself for lusting after a girl so young. Seriously. She couldn't be more than eighteen years old.

The same age that our child would be, had Corinne not miscarried.

Shit.

What made me think of that?

I tried not to drudge up bad memories from the past. Especially things that were out of my control. I guess seeing a girl that is almost the same age that my wife was when we met, triggered the memory.

No regrets, though. I would've married Corinne even if she hadn't gotten pregnant. I would've waited until we were both out of college, of course. Until we had our degrees, and were maybe settled into jobs. As it was, we struggled to get on our feet financially at first, without finishing college. But we made it. No kids, unfortunately, but still, really lucky in other ways.

We had our moments as a married couple. In the early years, we fought over money a lot. Then it was her brother, who'd come to live with us for a month but ended up staying for over a year. My job could be really demanding at times and that wreaked all sorts of havoc on our marriage. Corinne stuck with me, though.

Being friends has helped us through some tough times.

Lately, my biggest complaint is our waning sex life. It's been pretty erratic, on the whole, but really suffering a downhill slide for the past five years. It's not all Corinne, either. Sometimes I just don't feel like it. When we do come together, there are just so many boundaries.

Lights off, no exceptions. We have blackout drapes in the bedroom so the room is extra dark. Missionary position and nothing else. No oral. When she is feeling a bit daring, she'll allow me to suckle her nipples. I can touch her down there, but she doesn't particularly like it. Her entire body tenses as if I'm going to hurt her. You'd think after being married for so long, she'd forget what her uncle did to her at thirteen.

She has some issues. What woman doesn't, though? By the time a girl turns twenty, the likelihood that some guy hasn't traumatized her is pretty slim.

I heard voices approaching and waited for the duo to come into view. Another glance at that nubile teen body wouldn't hurt my eyes.

"Sweetheart, are you working from home tomorrow, by chance?"

"Yeah. Probably all week since Chalmers is out."

"Oh, good. Would you mind letting Jesse in so she can start? I don't have a spare key to give her."

"Uh, yeah, sure. And we'll get a key made this week for you."

"Thank you Mr. Bowers."

"It's no problem."

I thought about correcting her on the name, but changed my mind. It wouldn't look good for her to run around calling me Ray if we were going to be in the same house together. Alone.

This realization plagued my mind as Corinne saw Jesse to the door. I think I waved goodbye, but can't be certain. I didn't wait for the door to click shut before questioning my wife's judgment.

"Don't you think it would be better if we waited until next week for Jesse to start work?"

"Why?"

"Well, for one, next week I'll be back in the office. Not alone in this house with her."

Corinne actually had the nerve to chuckle at me. "Don't be silly. Nothing is going to happen. Jesse has a boyfriend. I think. Are you afraid she is going to attack you when you doze off at your desk in the afternoon?"

"No. It just doesn't look right for her to be here."

"Who is going to know?"

"Her car will be in the driveway. Everyone will know she is here."

"Yes. But they won't know that you are. Your car will be in the garage."

She had a point. One I was reluctant to concede. I desperately tried thinking of another angle.

"It'll be better with someone here the first week. That way, if she can't find something, she'll have someone to go to for help."

"I don't know how much help I'll be. I don't know where anything is, either."

"You pretend not to know where cleaning supplies are. You don't fool me for a second."

I scowled at her in mock anger.

"You know, it wouldn't kill you to spend some time away from your computer. I know what you do in your office when you work from home."

She was right, of course. Working from home had benefits. One of which was watching porn during my downtime. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Pfft. Whatever. Just check on Jesse every once in a while, okay?"

I nodded reluctantly.

"She's a real sweet young lady. You might actually enjoy her company."

That's what I'm afraid of.

The following morning, I reluctantly pulled on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. A real one this time, not an undershirt. During work-from-home days, it was unusual for me to wear anything but my boxers, but I, of course, knew that wasn't going to fly with Jesse. Or Corinne, for that matter, though she was really chipper before she left for work. She reminded me more than once about Jesse's arrival. Her devilish smile made me a little uneasy, like I was being setup for something. I couldn't think of what, though. It wasn't like I ever did anything bad when working from home. Just stuff that Corinne already knew about. If her plan was to plant a teenage spy so that I'd behave myself, she was wasting money. And Jesse's time. I wasn't the cheating type.

Around 9:30, I thought I might've heard a faint knock at the door. I had forgotten to ask when to expect Jesse, so I couldn't even be sure it was her. When I rounded the corner toward the door, though, I spied her blue Honda Civic in the driveway.

"Hey, Jesse." I held open the door for her to enter. "I wasn't even sure that was knocking I heard. Is the doorbell broken?"

"I don't know, Mr. Bowers. I didn't want to disturb you, so I knocked."

"Well, that's very thoughtful of you, Jesse." She did have excellent manners for a teenager. "Do you need help in getting started?"

"I don't think so. Mrs. Bowers showed me where the supplies are kept."

"Good, good. Let me know if you have any questions about anything, or ... whatever. My office is the first door on the left, down the hall."

Jesse nodded. "Okay."

"I don't have any conference calls today, so don't hesitate to pop your head in."

I wondered if I wouldn't regret that decision. I mean, I'm not addicted to browsing indecent sites on the internet or anything, it's just that it can get pretty boring in the afternoon sometimes. If the door was shut, I might at least be able to distract myself a little. Nothing too pervy. Just some browsing to pass the time. But thanks to my sudden desire to be helpful, that wasn't going to happen. It would appear highly suspicious to suddenly close the door. Especially after confessing that I had no meetings.

Or maybe that was just my guilty conscious playing tricks on me.

At any rate, I could live one day without visual stimulation.

We parted ways; Jesse heading to the kitchen, while I ambled back to my office. It was another hour and a half before I emerged to check on her.

I checked the kitchen first. It was empty. And spotless, I might add. She did impressive work. I heard some movement toward the bedrooms and walked in that direction. As I approached, it became apparent that she was working on the master bathroom.

I wasn't trying to sneak up on her or anything, but she startled, nonetheless, when I came into view.

"I didn't mean to scare you. I'm not sure what the proper etiquette is for this sort of thing. Should I have called out first?"

"No, it's okay."

Jesse had a brown smudge on her nose that made her look like an adorable puppy. It was distracting in the most unusual way.

"I would've jumped even if you called out. It's just how I am."

"Why is that?"

Jesse shrugged and swiped her finger across her nose, making the smudge a tad larger. "I don't know, really." She froze, noticing the brown mark. Her eyes crossed a tad so she could look at it. "Oh!"

She lifted the hem of her shirt to wipe the smudge off her nose. In the process, she flashed me her abdomen and just a hint of the lacy white bra beneath. Now, I'm not such a pervert that such things instantly turn me on or anything. But I had to admit that what I saw was pretty spectacular.

I waited for her to finish wiping her nose before posing the question I'd sought her out to ask.

"How is everything going?"

"Good. I'm making progress, I think."

"Oh, you definitely are. The kitchen looks fabulous."

"I'm not quite done in there. I still have the oven and microwave, and a few other things. I'll get it done by the end of the week, though. Don't worry."

"I wasn't ... Did you say, the whole week?"

"Yeah. Just this week, though. A deep cleaning to get started, then I'll only come over on Tuesdays and Fridays."

"Oh."

"Is ... Is that alright?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Corinne didn't give me the schedule, so ... I didn't know. But it's fine."

My head was spinning at the thought of having to go through all this awkwardness all week. Maybe things will get better after I get to know her a little more.

"So, uh, I thought I'd make myself some lunch. Would you like to join me?"

Jesse hesitated for a second before answering. "Sure. But you don't have to, you know, make me anything."

"Oh. Did you bring something?"

"Um, no. I actually missed my alarm and ran out of time this morning. I didn't want to be late. But I don't need to eat anything. I'm not even hungry."

I wasn't buying it for a second. She had been working her ass off since she got to the house. I knew she must be starving. "When you're done here, just meet me in the kitchen, okay?"

I strolled to the kitchen and pulled out some peanut butter and jelly. It was my usual noontime meal. It took hardly any extra effort to make a second sandwich, then dump a pile of chips onto two paper plates. Jesse walked into the kitchen just as I was setting the two plates onto the table.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Water is fine."

"Sure you don't want some milk? It goes well with PB&J."

A grin grew on Jesse's lips. "That sounds great, actually."

I noticed for the first time how her eyes really lit up when she smiled. She was really cute. In that, totally-too-young-and-I'm-not-interested-anyway, sort of way.

We settled in our seats, facing each other, and dug into our sandwiches. When I was done chewing my first bite, I decided to start with the twenty question routine.

"So, Jesse ... Corinne mentioned that you just graduated high school. Is that right?"

She nodded as she chewed. I kicked myself for asking a yes/no question. I would not make that mistake again.

"What are your plans after this summer?"

Jesse swallowed, then took a sip of milk before answering. "I'd like to take a few courses at the community college. Core stuff. Just to buy some time before deciding on a major. I have no idea what I want to do. Seriously, no idea. Nothing sounds appealing."

"There's still plenty of time to decide that. Lots of kids change majors, and then, most people don't work in the same field in which they got their degree."

"Do you?"

"I don't have a degree. I went to college, but I didn't finish."

"Why not?"

I briefly considered blowing off the question, but then didn't. "Corinne got pregnant between our Sophomore and Junior years. Getting a job and making money sort of became the priority."

"Oh. Do you ... Where is ...?" She was at a loss for how to ask, so I bailed her out.

"Corinne miscarried at week nineteen."

"Oh, no."

"It's pretty rare, actually; less than 1% chance of it happening. Turns out that she had some other issues. She can't ... we can't ... have babies." I felt myself getting a little choked up over it. It was old news, really. We've known we couldn't conceive for years. I had no idea why it was affecting me all of a sudden.

"You can't ... ever?"

I shook my head, not trusting myself to repeat it again out loud.

"Do you wish you could?"

The girl was ripping my heart out. I sucked in a breath and attempted to man up and answer. "Yes. I do. Very much."

And then the whole fucking dam broke.

"It's difficult at this stage in life to realize that you're never going to have children. I didn't care so much about it when we were young and struggling to make ends meat. I mean, I just didn't see the bigger picture, you know? I didn't think it would matter. I loved my wife, and it was going to be just fine with the two of us.

"And it is, really. Fine. Better than fine. Corinne is ... she's my best friend. So, really, I should be okay with it. You know, fine."

I braved a look at Jesse. Her back was against the chair. A little line creased the center of her forehead. "You said fine, like, four times. It doesn't make you a bad person to admit that your life is not going the way you want it to."

"But I ... it's fine." I cringed at having said the word again.

"My life isn't so perfect, either."

I couldn't fathom what this girl had to bring to the pity table, but I was in no mood to keep talking about myself. Somewhere along the line, she'd managed to turn the twenty question game against me. So, I did myself a favor and sat back to cock my ear and listen.

"My mom died last year. Heart attack. My date had dropped me off at the door, and a few minutes later, I found her ... on the kitchen floor." Jesse gazed at her glass of milk for a moment as if remembering the sight. "It was just the two of us. I've never met my dad. He sent checks to my mom until I turned eighteen, but she never talked to him. I don't even know where he lives.

"Anyway, there was this thing about where I was going to go, who was going to take me in. No one wanted to do it."

"Don't say that. I'm sure that wasn't the case."

"It was. I heard the arguing through the door between Aunt Darla and Uncle Robert, my mom's sister and brother. Aunt Darla lost."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Intrinsic Right

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds