• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Little Tied Up... Pt. 02

A Little Tied Up... Pt. 02

Now finished with the phone call, Mark walked slowly towards me still bearing that smug grin. His fly unzipped, he stopped in front of me and pulled out his big throbbing cock. My body trembled and I began to whimper at the sight of him gently stroking it. My binds held me in place while the rope from my shoulders to my knees kept me bent over at exactly the level of his crotch. The rope pulling on my pigtails kept me facing forward and looking straight at it while the ring gag kept my mouth open wide. I was completely vulnerable to what he was about to do to me. "I wasn't planning on this so soon. If your little friend hadn't called I was going to keep spanking you. But looking at you front on and seeing those pretty little eyes begging for cock, I couldn't resist." I let out another load moan, as the tears returned and began to run down my cheeks.

Mark took another step towards me, and gently slid his cock through the ring gag. I clenched my fists hard as I felt the tip of it touch my tongue. It was warm, and barely fit through the gag. I gagged as he pushed it further into my mouth, as far as my gag would allow. He put his hand on the side of my face as if to help guide his dick as he thrust it in and out. I kept my eyes shut tightly as I tried to take my mind off his huge manhood rushing in and out of my mouth. This went on for a little while before he took it out. "Now Danielle, I want you to look me in the eye this time." I shook my head in protest, keeping my eyes shut as tightly as possible. He playfully slapped my cheek with his cock, trying to get me to open my eyes. His playful slaps soon turned to slaps of anger as he began to become frustrated. "Look Danielle I have all day and you're not going anyway, so the longer you put this off the longer were going to do this." I soon conceded just wanting to get this ordeal over with. I opened my eyes and looked deep into his through his mask. "That's a good girl" he said as he slipped it back into my mouth and thrust it deep down my throat. I kept my gaze for the next 10 minutes, until eventually he came. The texture of his hot cum was thick and disgusting, but I had no choice but to swallow it.

After zipping up his pants and buckling his belt, he walked behind me and pulled up my panties. "You have been a very good girl Danielle, you've earned yourself a break." He walked over to the corner of the room to a small mini fridge, and pulled out a green cocktail in a martini glass, identical to the one I drank at the bar. He walked over to me and unbuckled my gag. Before I could say anything he clamped my mouth with his hand. "Don't ruin your good behaviour." I paused for a moment, and then nodded. I knew there was no point in fighting with him. He smiled, before removing his hand and holding the glass up to my mouth. I drank down the drugged cocktail, and within a few minutes I began to feel weak and eventually passed out.

I woke up sometime later. Since I had been out Mark had changed my position. I was now tied over a flogging horse on all fours. My hands were tied to the front legs of the horse, while my ankles were strapped to a metal bar, keeping them spread out wide. My ring gag had also been replaced by a red rubber ball gag. I heard footsteps behind me, and soon I saw Mark walk by and stand in front of me. He knelt down to my level and brushed aside a strand of hair that was covering my face. "Hello again babe, how did you sleep this time?" Still groggy from the drugs, I began to mumble incoherently through my gag. He smiled at me, before removing my gag. I took a few deep breaths before collecting myself. "Please... let me go" I uttered. "No can do sweetie. You wouldn't survive out there. That blowjob you gave me was pathetic, that's not going sit well with any of the guys out there in the real world." He put his hand on my cheek and leaned in and kissed me, before putting my gag back in.

He stood and disappeared from my view once again. I soon felt his touch on my butt, slowly pulling down my panties once again. The sharp pain from the flogging I had received earlier was still as painful as before. I began to try and prepare myself for another spanking, until I heard him begin to unzip his pants. Now alert to the situation that was unfolding behind me I began to panic and desperately screamed into my gag, trying to reason with him. He ignored me and instead reached his arm around my waist as if to pull himself closer to me, and gently cupped my balls which were still contained within my tight pink panties. My hands were shaking profusely as I could feel his bulge rubbing against my butt, as if teasing me. His hand moved up from my balls and began gently rubbing my cock through the panties. I began to shake more from embarrassment as I could feel myself getting hard. "I knew you were going to enjoy your time here. You're going to enjoy this next part even more" he whispered. I screamed even louder into my gag, but before he could go any further my phone rang once again.

"That must be your little boyfriend calling for you again." He must have had my phone in his back pocket, as he promptly answered it. "Hello? Good to hear from you again Alex. Yes Daniel is still here. I think he is going to be staying here a little while longer. What's that? No, I don't think you should bother cooking dinner for him tonight. I can guarantee he is already quite FULL." As he said that, with an evil laugh he rammed his cock deep into my tight butt. My eyes almost popped out of my head, as a combination of pain and pleasure gushed through me. "Tell you what Alex. We are having a few drinks at the bar in town if you would like to join us?" He continued to pound me as he spoke on the phone. "Wait for us there at around 8. Sound good? Great, see you there." He hung up the phone. "Looks like your friend is going to be joining us too." He tossed away the phone and continued having his way with me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Little Tied Up... Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 450 milliseconds