• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Slut's Triangle Pt. 09

A Slut's Triangle Pt. 09

After summoning Tommie to come pick him up, Kryss gets dressed and exits my bedroom, leaving me on the bed. Ignoring me, he paces around the living room floor, mumbling to himself as if he were plotting something. I don't dare get off my bed to go find out what he's babbling about. At least, he isn't aggressive and high strung like he was earlier. Nevertheless, I'm ready for him to leave.

While I'm watching and studying him, my iPhone chimes with another text. This time, I'm the one to check it - not Kryss. I'm just hoping that he doesn't run in here and snatch it from my hand.

"Can't talk now," Brenda's first text reads.

"I need to talk to you," her new text reads.

"You need to give her up, Ashleigh," Kryss hollers, assuming the text is from Brenda as well. "She doesn't want you or your little, sissy cock."

"Now isn't a good time," I text, hoping she doesn't reply.

"We're just friends," I explain, tossing my iPhone on the nightstand beside my purse. "I'm not trying to sleep with her."

"Brenda is a manipulative, little cunt," he accuses, strolling into my bedroom, then heading for the window.

"She's never done me wrong," I counter, following him with suspicious eyes.

"That delusional bitch," he warns, tugging at the blinds to peer out the window, "will have you thinking you're a lesbian."

"So - I should stay away from her, then?" I suggest, playing mind games with him as I adjust my black leather mini dress to hide my cock.

"You need to," he insists, pilfering through my purse, "or you'll lose your taste for dick."

"I don't see how," I jest, rolling over on my side. "I love your beautiful, sexy cock."

"Yeah - Yeah, whatever," he mumbles," stuffing my car keys into his pocket.

"Why are you taking my keys?" I complain, sitting up on the edge of me bed.

"I'm going to the Chamber," he answers, turning around and heading to the front door. "I don't need you tagging along or getting in the way."

"You're going to leave me stranded at the house," I pout, getting emotional. "What am I supposed to do on a Friday night?"

"Hell, I don't know," he remarks, pausing at the front door, "play with your cock like a faggot."

"That's not fair," I protest, leaping to my feet, expecting him to change his mind, "and you know it."

"Well, next time," he scorns, pointing his finger at me, "you'll think twice about lying to me like a stupid bitch."

"I'm not a stupid bitch - or even a fuck toy," I argue, folding my arms to hold back my anger.

"You said it yourself - you're a faggot and you love dick," he mocks, opening the front door. "Hahaha... I'm just making sure that my needs come first."

Laughing as he walks out the door, Kryss slams it shut behind him. Words can't even begin to describe how I feel at the moment. Pulling at my bedroom blinds, I stare knives at him as I watch him get into the car with Tommie. At least, he isn't foolish enough to drink and drive.

When Tommie finally backs his Camaro out of my driveway, I flip both of them a bird, venting my anger. It's doubtful they can see it but, at least, but I feel a little better since they're leaving me stranded at the house. On the bright side, Kryss is gone, but it's doubtful he'll come back anytime soon to return my keys.

Something's up. I just know it. If I had my spare key, I'd follow them, but Brenda has it on her key chain. At the moment, that's immaterial and the least of my concerns.

When my iPhone chimes with a text, it reminds me that Kryss put little thought into what he was doing. If he had, then he would've taken my iPhone with him, too. Collapsing on my bed, I snatch my phone off the nightstand and read the text.

"Kryss left his Mustang here," Brenda's text reads.

"Tommie dropped him off here. He took my keys and left me stranded," I reply, resting my head on my satin pillows.

"Why did he take your keys?" Her text beams back, stirring my anger.

"He doesn't want me following him to the Chamber," I explain, thumbing through my purse for a cigarette.

"Don't worry. I'll get your keys," her text promises.

"Got to go. Call you later," her final text reads, ending our conversation abruptly.

My thoughts are consuming me by the second and stressing me out. As mad as I am, a cigarette won't calm my nerves, but I smoke it anyway. I can deal with being stuck at the house, but Kryss is becoming a real jerk, keeping shit from me, and drinking more than normal. On top of all that, he's running a game of deception.

It's well after midnight when Brenda finally calls me. By then, my thoughts have all but consumed me in my solitude. Anyway, I'm ecstatic that she called because it relieves some of my boredom that's driving me crazy.

"Hey! What the fuck is up with Kryss?" I ask, cutting to the chase as I pace around my bedroom.

"I've no idea," Brenda elaborates. "He was chatting with Joey earlier, then he left with Tommie.

"Why is Kryss even talking to Joey?" I ask, flinging my hand in the air in frustration, "They're not really friends - they're more like acquaintances."

"Did he make it to the Chamber?" I ask, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"He's over in the corner of the bar drinking and carrying on with Tommie and some other guy about something," she explains.

"That doesn't surprise me," I mumble, crossing my legs lady-like.

"I'm pretty sure he's looking for Kimberly. Joey told him y'all were talking last week," Brenda answers.

"What the fuck?!?!" I utter, shoving my purse into the floor and raising my voice, "Joey was drunk and passed out."

"Anyway, I'm assuming that he's waiting to see if she comes back in here tonight," Brenda speculates.

"Well, he didn't mention anything to me about her," I elaborate, neglecting to tell her Kryss slapped me, "but he was really pissed that Tommie and Derek had sex last weekend."

"I doubt he will," she remarks, "only she knows what's up with Kryss."

"Where's she at now?" I ask, drumming my fingers on the nightstand.

"Kimberly is at my house," she answers, "but don't tell anyone - I mean anyone."

"Are y'all going to swing by here tonight?" I inquire, tapping my fingernails on the nightstand.

"We might swing by later," she answers. "I got your keys from Kryss."

"How in the fuck did you manage that?" I ask, collapsing on my bed and staring at the ceiling in disbelief.

"Hahaha... It's called 'female persuasion'," she explains, "and, by the way, you owe me big time."

"Hahaha... I still owe you for last time," I jest, dragging my fingers across my satin sheets, reminiscing about my New Year's Eve party."

Brenda comment really surprises me. Just by the way Kryss puts her down when he talks about her to me, I'd assume that he despises her. Still, there's little doubt he's two-faced, but I should've expected that from him. I'm guessing, but I bet he wants to get in her panties and he's jealous that I've got a better chance to hookup with her than he does.

"Anyway, it'll be late when we get there," Brenda confirms.

"Wake me up if I'm asleep," I request, ending the phone call and returning to my solitude.

Bored off my ass, it doesn't take long for me to return to my tireless pacing. Sleep - I must be out of my fucking mind. It's Friday night and I'm dressed like a fucking slut in a tight, black leather dress with thigh-high, stiletto heels. I should be out chasing dick and getting my ass fucked - not stuck in my house alone.

There's no real guarantee that Brenda and Kimberly are going to come. Without a fallback plan, the night lingers on and on. Looking for something to take my mind off all the drama, I dig my out my Bluetooth speaker. Pink Floyd's song "Run like Hell" fits my immediate mood.

♫♪ You better make your face up in your favorite disguise, With your button down lips and your roller blind eyes. With your empty smile and your hungry heart, Feel the bile rising from your guilty past. ♪♫

Entertaining myself, I lip syncing the song lyrics while I touch up my makeup where Kryss slapped me. When I'm finished, I pilfer through the bathroom drawer and pull out one of my vibrators. It's as if my guilty conscience is sublimely obeying Kryss' last command - to play with cock like a faggot.

It sucks having to masturbate, especially on a Friday night. Not to mention, it feels like I'm doing a chore around the house. I'd much rather be out on the town having a good time, sucking dick, or even taking it up my ass. Instead, I'm stuck at the house with a sex toy.

After coating the vibrator with olive oil, I crawl on my bed with a towel and push the pillows to the side. Then, I invert myself up against the headboard with my legs dangling over my head. Pulling the crotch of my red satin panties to the side, I ease the vibrator into my ass and turn it on a moderate pulse.

My whole body trembles as the vibrator hums away in my ass. It's a pleasurable feeling, but it should be a warm, hard cock throbbing inside me and filling me with cum. Surrendering all of my thoughts to fantasy, I close my eyes and rub my satin panties and tiny cock as if I had a pussy.

When my cock twitches with life, I slide it from underneath my panties. Using just the tips of my fingers, I slide them up and down my cock, losing myself in my sexual fantasies. At first, I mumble them under my breath. Then, I allow them to become audible as I edge myself towards a much needed orgasm.

"Fuck me - Fuck me, Kryss," I moan, stroking my little, sissy cock as I fantasize about his beautiful, sexy cock.

"My ass is your pussy," I moan, stroking my cock faster.

"I can't please a woman in bed," I echo Kryss' words.

"I deserve to have my ass fucked," I pant, echoing his words again.

"I'm a faggot and I love being gay," I pant, stroking my cock even faster.

"I want to be another man's bitch," I remind myself, listening to the humming sound of the vibrator in my ass.

"Fuck me like a slut," I moan, pretending the vibrator is a real cock in my ass.

"I love sucking dick and taking it up the ass," I pant, closing my eyes and aiming my cock at my open mouth.

Immersed in the hypnotic sounds of the vibrator, I focus on my orgasm, tuning out everything else. I don't hear the car pulling into my driveway or the sound of the car door closing outside my bedroom window. I don't even hear my back door open and close, or the sound of footsteps strolling through the darkness in my kitchen.

I'm close to having an orgasm - so close that it seems like everything is moving in slow motion for me. Opening my mouth even wider, I extend my tongue, waiting with anticipation for my warm, salty cum to land on my tastebuds. Just as I'm about to orgasm, I hear a familiar voice that startles the shit out of me.

"What the fuck are you doing, Ashleigh?" Brenda asks, standing at my bedroom doorway, giggling as I shoot cum all over my face.

My eyes pop open in shock, bulging from their sockets. Embarrassment bleeds across my face as my body temperature rises. I can literally feel my heart pounding in my chest underneath my padded bra. Utterly speechless, I stare up at her from my inverted position with cum splattered all over my face.

No one has ever caught me masturbating. Well, not like this - that's for damn sure. It probably wouldn't be that embarrassing, but Kimberly is standing right beside her as well.

"That is the most arousing thing I've ever seen a guy do," Kimberly utters, studying my inverted posture, "considering you're all-dolled-up like a woman, too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Slut's Triangle Pt. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 373 milliseconds