• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 06

Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 06

Mike and William take turns with Susan's white cunt

When I got home the next evening, Susan and Mike were up in the bedroom. I recognized his backpack with the sketchbook sticking out. I was guessing he'd been there all afternoon. There was a mostly gone pot of coffee and a couple of mugs I figured were from intermission. One cup was half full. When I felt it, it was still lukewarm so I assumed they were about half an hour into something. And I heard the bed creaking and Susan's moans - a sort of continuous play-by-play.

I put on more coffee and scrounged up the fixings for supper which I quickly got going. As stuff cooked, I washed the few dishes on the counter. It was as I turned the last mug upside down and put it in the drain tray that the little red blipping light from the telephone message machine caught my eye. I dried my hands, poured a coffee and picked up the cordless to check the missed calls.

There were three messages and they were all from the same person - the owner of the farm and greenhouses.

"Listen," she said, after introducing herself. "I'm not sure if I should be calling you, but William said you wouldn't mind. Ah, William is one of the guys working for me and he said he knows you. I have a bit of a predicament and he said you might be able to help. Give me a call as soon as possible."

The next two messages were basically the same but shorter.

I was curious, to say the least, but didn't have the chance right then to call her back. Supper needed tending, and then Mike thudded down the stairs, smiled slightly, grabbed his backpack and headed out the door. I turned the burners down and trotted upstairs to find Susan spread like he'd left her, a lake of his cum pooled on the sheets with a waterfall of jism leaking from her gaping pussy. It was a sight that almost defies description. That mixed with the pungent smell of sex (mostly her smell - it's funny, but men just mostly smell of sweat) made for a powerful image. You didn't even have to have seen what they'd been doing, the image of the aftermath conjured up all the visuals required.

She heard me coming up the stairs and smiled as I entered the room. Her hand strayed to her open pussy and her fingers played with her clit.

"Mike's amazing," she said. "Just amazing. I don't know if I can move. God! What an afternoon."

"You'll never be normal again," I joked. "You should see from my angle. I don't even begin to understand how you can take him."

"Either do I,Hon," she laughed. "And it feels like he's still in me."

I told her supper was cooking and it should be ready in 10 minutes.

"Okay, I'll take a shower after, I guess," she said. "I don't think William will be over as planned because he's got some sort of meeting that came up suddenly. Might be here real late. You never know."

Susan not taking a shower was fine by me. That meant she wouldn't get dressed until after supper and I'd be able to feast my eyes and imagination on her used body. Mike left enough red marks to spark a chickenpox scare, and her cunt lips would be swollen and open for at least another hour. And I had observed in the past week or so that her pussy wasn't going back to its usual tight condition. Its looseness seemed to be becoming the norm now, and it was a slackness, with large hanging lips that had me thinking in the back of my mind that if this was normal, it would follow that the only thing that would now bring her any type of satisfaction would be the large, fat cocks such as those sported by our Jamaican friends - or a reasonable dark-skinned substitute. But I also mentally shrugged it off, thinking that as in the past her pussy would eventually return to its normal state.
And true to my expectations, Susan came down for supper dressed in just an unbuttoned work shirt. William's I guessed. She placed a towel on the chair so Mike's cum wouldn't make a mess and after she asked about my day, she sort of filled me in on her and Mike's excellent adventure of that afternoon.

The shirt hung open, and my wife's tits spilled out. But she wasn't conscious of the fact, or the effect it was having on me. Her nipples were swollen and puffy from much use, and for some reason, Mike always liked leaving big, reddish-purply marks on her breasts. One in particular - the size of a quarter - was going to be difficult to hide where it was located high in the cleavage area. She must have worked hard upstairs because she had a keen appetite. When she'd finished she quickly downed her coffee and headed to the shower.

Later she was dressed in a short robe, and despite the shower, I just couldn't handle seeing her exposed body and knowing I couldn't so much as touch it. And she flaunted it at me as much as possible, striking poses on the sofa that basically said 'fuck me.'

She was reading a book, and I picked up the latest novel I was reading.Then at 10:30ish, William walked in. He had a strange and mysterious look on his face, but if Susan noticed, she didn't say. When he saw my wife sprawled out in such an inviting position, the look disappeared and he was unbuckling his belt as she leaned forward and unzipped his jeans.

"Right here," he asked.

She smiled as she unbuttoned the pants. He slipped them down his long, muscular legs as she spread her white, creamy thighs.

I guessed they were doing it right there. Maybe for my benefit.

William's meat was already hard, and Susan's cunt was already open and wet. All he had to do was get on his knees between her legs and fall forward into her - with one long thrust that went to the hilt with so much ease it scared me. She was already producing so much lubrication that it spilled down to her puckered ass. And that got me to wondering why none of her Black Bulls had tapped that hole. Her regular, Dave, had used her ass quite a few times, and had described it to me as being the best he'd ever had.

William seemed to enjoy fucking my wife more than anything in life. When he was into her, so to speak, it was like he was totally tuned out and in a different world. This night he seemed exceptionally transported to that place, and consequently Susan was receiving what she later described as "the most unbelievable fuck" she'd had from him or anybody else for quite some time. He groaned as she moaned. He mumbled half to himself and I heard him once mutter in self-satisfaction that he was one lucky 'mon' to be getting my wife's white pussy and that now he was going to be luckier. I didn't pay much heed, but it came back to me later as something I should have picked up on.

He seemed transfixed as he kept a medium rhythm going. He slammed into her that way for about 20 minutes. Her juices were thickening up in a white ring of what my old friend Bumper would have called 'froth,' and he powered right through her many orgasms. Finally, as sweat dripped from his face onto her tits, she began to tremble to the effects of perhaps her sixth orgasm. Her moan increased in intensity until she was almost screaming as her body shook and her hands flew out to her sides. William's long, thick cock glistened with her juice and the froth was now coating his enormous balls. As his sac slapped into her ass, the juice splatted to cover her thighs. At the peak of her escape, William seemed to notice that there was a person attached to the hot, loose, and wet hole he was fucking. He slowed as her body shook and his gaze first took in her bright red face as she contorted in climax. Then he looked down at the place his cock was embedded. It seemed like too much, and with three quick thrusts he started his own journey into the land of bliss.

And William shook too. His face contorted and he panted and groaned as the seed from those lubricant-covered balls coursed up through his long black shaft and erupted almost a foot deep inside my wife's white body. I had a mental picture of his large dark purple cock head pressed hard against her cirvex and the Blackman's sperm shooting right through and into her womb. She was 45 and on the pill, so I wasn't too worried. Worried, but not much.

And it was a lot of cum. I had sensed that William was particularly horny, and I guess that accounted for the unusually large amount of cum that was spilling out of my wife a few minutes later when she could finally sit up and swing her legs off the side of the sofa. William's cock had hardly deflated and the gleam in his eye was pretty much proof that Susan was in for a very long and active night.

Susan eventually went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. William was ready to take her small white body again and was just waiting for her to return. He was smiling again, somewhat smuggly, I thought.

"William," I asked. "I know it's not really any of my business, but I've been wondering why none of you ever fuck her ass. A friend of mine raves about cuming in her ass. Says it's the most amazing feeling."

"Mon, nothing can be better than that pussy," he half laughed. "It be what heaven be like if God come down here to Earth with all his angels. Oh mon, it just be getting better and better."

"But if you never try it, how would you ever know," I asked. "She has never even let me try it, but I know it's just another form of heaven. And I know she wouldn't even hesitate."

William look thoughtful for a moment, and then smiled as he stroked his sticky shaft in his right hand.

"Mon, you be sayin' something that makes sense," he said. "I think I be having a lot left for tonight. Maybe more than most times. I be trying it tonight mon."

I heard Susan coming back. She'd been to the bathroom as well as the kitchen. I raised my finger to my lip and whispered to William not to mention our conversation. He winked as Susan came through the doorway and set her glass on the coffee table.

"Hon," she said. "Could you go up and make the bed. Mike made an awful mess so I think you better strip it down and put on clean sheets."

She stood there in front of me, legs apart and those long, thick cunt lips hanging open. Her clit was the size of the end of my little finger and the pink skin seemed to be stretched so tight over it that I thought it might burst. Every few seconds a milky drop of William's cum would build up at her open hole and drop to the floor. She was giving me a show. Driving me crazy as I sat there - her smell almost putting me over the edge. I was so close to saying the hell with agreements and burying my face in that amazing orifice that had serviced so many cocks.

But I tore myself away and headed up the stairs. Ten minutes later I was done, my mind cooled somewhat, but the hardness of my cock hadn't diminished one little bit. I could hear them talking, but it was just mumbles to me. No distinct words. As I balled up the old sheets and put them in the hamper in the bathroom, they came up the stairs, passed the bathroom door, entered the bedroom and closed the door.

The moaning began almost immediately and the bed and my wife were taking some forceful abuse. It was almost midnight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 756 milliseconds