• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Mistress Shay Noir

Mistress Shay Noir

"Essential services, that's what I provide, like any good businesswoman, I know my clientele and their special needs," I smiled to myself as I read these words on the Temple of Noir website, which advertises my services to the entire world. There are a lot of Black dominatrix types out there but I, Mistress Shay Noir, am the only one catering to the hidden needs of the outwardly macho, and secretly submissive Black male.

If you saw me walking down the street, you'd never suspect what I'm into, and that's how I like it. In the vanilla world, I am known as Shaima Hussein. Mistress Shay Noir is my alter ego, you see. I was born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to a Somali Muslim immigrant father and a White Canadian mother. I grew up to be six feet two inches tall, curvy, big-bottomed and sexy, with light brown skin, light brown eyes and long Black hair which I keep neatly braided. I am proud of my African roots and I am very Afro-centric.

A lot of people think that if you're half Black and half White, then you're automatically a sellout and Black politics don't interest you. That's not true, at least not with me. I love the African in me. I grew up reading the works of Cornell West, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Oprah Winfrey, Edwidge Danticat, E. Lynn Harris, Teejay LeCapois, Omar Tyree, and other prominent Black writers from the U.S. I studied accounting at the University of Toronto, and moved to the City of Ottawa to work for the Canada Revenue Agency.

Even though I work for the Canadian government, I continue to be very active in the local Black community. The City of Ottawa is ripe for Black political activism, given the stuff that happens here. I have marched with Black Lives Matter to protest the death of that Somali man who died at the hands of Ottawa police in Hintonburg, for example. My search for my Black identity led me to the world of BDSM, and I discovered that I am a dominant. That's what I am. A Black female dominant. I embrace who I am, and use it to help others.

There's a lot of Black dominatrix websites out there, and the Black women on those sites cater exclusively to White guys, as if Black men don't exist. I like to dominate Black men, and I do so lovingly. Recently, I came across a Black female dominant, Afro something or other, who catered only to White males, and claimed to refuse to dominate Black men because she loves them too much. What a load of crock!

Seriously, how can a Black female dominant claim to love Black men if she won't play with them? I know that there is much more to the Black man than a strong body and sheer machismo. Lots of brothers are sensitive, and have needs and desires that a lot of Black women, uptight bitches that they are, refuse to acknowledge. Me? I'm ahead of the game. I accept the Black man for who he is. I'm a good sister that way.

"I came to the right place, then, ma'am," said my latest client, Henry Dorvil. The tall, handsome Haitian-American brother looked good in a dark blue suit, White silk shirt and tie. I do like a sharp-dressed Black man, that's for damn sure. I did my homework on this dapper gentleman, and I must say, for once, I really liked what I found.

Henry here is a realtor with Kelton Realty, they've got a corner on the real estate market in this part of Ontario, Canada. He studied business at Carleton University in Ottawa, graduated with honors from the MBA program and has a daughter named Eve with a White woman, Miranda Winters. Henry Dorvil and Miranda Winters never married, and although they share custody of Eve, they haven't lived together in over a decade. It's interesting to see a brother who was so obviously into White women come back into the fold.

"You certainly did, Mr. Dorvil," I replied, and with that, I welcomed my latest supplicant into my dungeon. I live in the Ford area of Ottawa, not far from South Keys. The neighborhood is quiet, mostly immigrant families and a lot of old White folks. I live in a nice townhouse on top of the hill, and I've lived there for over a decade. My neighbors would never suspect what I do behind closed doors, and that's how I like it.

"Henry, you are now Henrietta, time to let out your inner sissy bitch," I said sternly, and Henry did as he was told. I watched as the burly brother took off his suit, and then let out that which he'd been hiding for most of his life. Lots of buff, manly, outwardly tough brothers are into the kinds of fetishes that would shock their families, friends and co-workers. They need someplace to express that, and I provide a safe, pleasurable environment.

"Yes ma'am," Henry said, and he put on a wig, and a bright pink bra, complete with bright pink panties and a nice-looking pantyhose. I like my Black male sluts to be outfitted good and proper, and Henry/Henrietta definitely did not disappoint. I looked at my latest Black male sissy and smiled with satisfaction. And now, ladies and gentlemen, the magic touch...

"Try this shade of lipstick," I said, and I applied the lipstick to Henrietta's puckered lips, and my Black male sissy's beauty amazed me once everything was complete. I sat on a high-backed chair, and told Henrietta to put on a show for me. I smiled as Henrietta began to twerk for me, and I smacked my sexy Black male sissy on the butt, loving the way he moved for his mistress. That's a good slut, seriously.

"Got a surprise for you," I said, and I clapped my hands and out of the shadows of my basement emerged a perfect specimen of man. Standing six feet three inches tall, Ibrahim Osman is simply magnificent. Lean, muscular, dark-skinned and well-endowed, the Somali-Canadian Muslim stud is a wonder to behold. Ibrahim is an engineering student at Carleton University and he lives nearby. Oh, and he's bisexual and has no qualms about fucking women or men, or both. I love that in a brother!

"Hello Sir," Henrietta said, and I could see my Black male sissy slut practically salivating as the sight of the tall, gorgeous, naked Black man who stood before him. Henrietta shot me a look and I nodded. Eagerly Henrietta fell to his knees, and reached for Ibrahim's thick Somali dick. I watched as Henrietta began sucking on Ibrahim's dick while the bisexual Somali stud leaned against the basement wall. I fingered my already wet pussy as the two of them got it on.

"Suck my dick, you sexy sissy," Ibrahim said in that deep voice of his, which I found so sexy. Henrietta did not need to be told twice. The Black male sissy whore sucked Ibrahim's dick with gusto, his wig-covered head bobbing up and down as he deep-throated that big Somali dick like his life depended on it. Now that's my kind of action, freaky Black men who aren't afraid to get down and dirty, beyond society's so-called limits. Good times!

"You fellas don't mind if I cut in, do you?" I asked, and I didn't even wait for Ibrahim and Henrietta to answer. I grabbed my strap-on dildo, some condoms, and a bottle of lubricant, and positioned myself behind Henrietta. First, I rolled a condom on the strap-on dildo. I believe in safe play. That's not negotiable with me, brothers. I spread my Black male sissy slut's ass, and began greasing Henrietta's tight-looking asshole with the lubricant. Once I finished, I pressed the dildo against Henrietta's asshole, and pushed it inside.

"Oh fuck, it's in, nice," Henrietta paused to say, and then he flashed me a smile and resumed sucking Ibrahim's dick. I gripped Henrietta's hips and began fucking him with the strap-on dildo. Ladies and gentlemen, I am that freaky Black woman who loves to fuck Black men up the ass with my strap-on dildo and I am definitely not ashamed of it. I just wish Black people would get over their taboos and weirdness. What consenting adults do to each other is nobody's business, alright?

"Twerk for me while I fuck your ass," I said to Henrietta, and my Black male sissy complied. I was delighted to see that cute Black ass twerk as I fucked it with my dildo. I love how freaky my Black male sissy sluts can get. Once they realize they're with a freaky Black female who accepts them the way they are and embraces their fetishes instead of judging them, they can do anything. And that's how I like it.

"Cum for me," Henrietta paused to say, and Ibrahim shuddered violently, nodded and came. When Ibrahim's dick let out its cum in a torrent of liquid masculinity, Henrietta guzzled down every last drop of his cum like a good Black male sissy slut should. Henrietta proved to be a real greedy slut, gobbling down Ibrahim's cum and then licking his big Black balls, something which drove Ibrahim nuts, but in a good way. Aren't my guys awesome?

"Your turn," I said to Ibrahim, and the Somali stud grinned. I removed the used condom from the dildo, tossed it away and rolled another one on it. I watched as Ibrahim got on all fours, and I admired his cute Somali ass. I slid a finger into Ibrahim's ass, and the Somali stud groaned. Meanwhile, Henrietta watched us while stroking that big Haitian dick of his.

"Ibrahim, make yourself useful and taste that Black sissy's dick," I said, and my Somali stud complied and fastened his lips around my Haitian sissy's dick. Henrietta thrust his dick down Ibrahim's throat, and I smiled and smacked Ibrahim's ass. I bet that surprises you. In a lot of female domination scenarios involving a female dominant and two sexually flexible men, there's a male top, a male bottom and a freaky woman. Not in my dungeon. I firmly believe in fucking my Black men, and I mean it.

"Tastes wonderful, Mistress Noir," Ibrahim paused to say, and he resumed sucking Henrietta's dick. I slid my dildo into Ibrahim's ass and began fucking him. I really wanted to tag that ass of his. Somali guys have really cute butts. I smacked Ibrahim's ass as I fucked him, and he probably would have screamed from my thrusts if it weren't for Henrietta's dick in his mouth. I dug into Ibrahim's ass with my strap-on dildo and fucked him with gusto. I didn't let up until the Somali stud begged for mercy. That's the kind of dominatrix I am!

"I want you Black male bitches to lie side by side, on opposite ends so you can suck each other's big Black dicks," I said to Ibrahim and Henrietta, a little while later. I watched as my two Black studs complied, and obediently began sucking each other's dicks. The sight of two sexy Black men pleasuring each other like this made my already wet pussy twitch, and I couldn't wait to get in on the action. I tossed aside my strap-on dildo, and reached for two dildos.

"Oh," Henrietta said, gasping as I inserted a condom-covered, brand-new and fully lubricated dildo into his ass. I smacked his ass, which looked real nice with the pink pantyhose on. I worked the other dildo into Ibrahim's ass, and just like that, I began fucking both of my beautiful Black male subs up the ass. I crammed the dildos up their assholes while they sucked each other's dicks, and when they came, I made them guzzle each other's cum. I am freaky like that, what can I say?

"Thanks for a wonderful time," Ibrahim said, as he emerged from the shower, and gave me a hug. I hugged him back, and Henry hugged me as well. The Haitian brother looked beefy and manly, having ditched his Henrietta persona and scrubbed away all traces of his alter ego. I thanked both brothers for opening up to me, pun intended, and then sent them on their way.

Ibrahim Osman and Henry Dorvil are fine Black men, and I'm glad they came to me. It's a shame the women in their lives don't care to understand their needs. I don't play that Down Low shit. Bisexual Black men are more than okay with me. No need to hide. As I watched them go, I felt a profound sense of satisfaction. A sister's got the right to feel that way after a job well done. I am Mistress Shay Noir, the only Black dominatrix who caters only to Black men. I will tie you up, smack you around, feminize you, fist you, cuckold you, force you to suck dick, peg you with my strap-on and rub my big ass on your face. Who wants to be my next Black male slut?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Mistress Shay Noir

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 534 milliseconds