• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Reward for Ignorance, Remastered

A Reward for Ignorance, Remastered

12

Disclaimer: This story is a "remastering" of sort of my first ever story. When I first wrote this, I did not know what I was doing, especially when it came to editing, which I did not do at all (and it showed). Aside from the very ending, I did not really add anything major. This was primarily done to fix the various spelling and grammar errors, while also adding some details. The plot is unchanged.

The original version is still up and will remain intact since it was my first one and I want to keep that as an example of how bad someone's first attempt can be. In fact, doing this meant that this was the FIRST time I have read this story since I wrote it on December 25th, 2009.

*****

Heading into this past summer, I was not an ordinary college sophomore. I wasn't a partier, so college for me was about my future. While all of my friends spent their time trying to get laid, most of my time was spent studying. I was twenty years old and a virgin, so my goal for the summer was to try and loosen up and get on with my life. I thought to myself that I would not have a problem finding a girlfriend. I was rather tall, in good shape and described as "super handsome" by my roommate's girlfriend.

I go to college at NC State but my family lives in Oregon, so I did not see them too often, aside from major holidays. I came home in early June and was seeing my family for the first time since Christmas. I was greeted at the door by my sister Kristy, who had just turned eighteen the week before. She was about taller than most women around here and, being a soccer player, was in fantastic shape. Her trademark big brown eyes and long, straight dark brown hair are always the first thing anyone notices about her above the waist.

While her breasts were not that big, probably on the border of an a-cup and a b-cup, her ass was by far her best feature. Being in college, I see several hot women with beautiful backsides, but never had I seen one more perfect. It was amazing that in six short months, it seemed like she transformed from an average girl to a stunning young woman despite the only real change being her legal status. Then again, it could have just been that I had never noticed her before.

"Hey Trevor, I missed you so much," she said, hugging me very tight.

"I missed you too, Kristy," I said with a smile

"You have to tell me everything that's happened to you since Christmas, and I have so much to tell you!" she exclaimed as she broke the hug.

"Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time. Are mom and dad here?" I asked.

"No, they're at a concert and won't be back 'till late tonight," she said, picking up my suitcase. "I'll help you unpack."

I followed my sister upstairs to my room. We unpacked my stuff quickly, which was helped by the fact that I didn't pack much because I knew laundry was done every day, so I wouldn't have to worry about running out of clothes. After I placed my laptop down on the desk, Kristy pulled me over and led me to her room. She wanted to show me all of the changes she made. She was much more into to this then I was as I did not have any memory of what her room had looked like.

"Do you like what I've done with it?" she asked, excitedly.

"It looks great," I said with little to no emotion.

She flashed me an excited grin and gave me another hug. Afterwards, we went down to the kitchen where she fixed me up a sandwich without me asking her to. Not that this was a problem at all as I had not eaten anything since before I got on the plane a good nine hours ago. While she was making the sandwich, she asked me what college was like, as she would be attending Oregon State in the fall. I told her that I was not exactly sure how her experience would be, because she was not much of a school person. Knowing her, I figured that she was going to college just to party.

"You don't know me that well do you?" she asked, which puzzled me. "I graduated sixth in my high school class, and I'm majoring in American History. I'm like you, I don't like partying and I'm going to learn."

I apologized and told her that she will have a very fun time, but I told her not to be like me.

"You need to have some fun with other people. I've kept mostly to myself my first two years and have regretted putting too much time into schoolwork and not enough having fun," I explained.

"Don't worry about me, I know why I'm going but I'll find ways to have fun," she said with a seductive smile. "You want to go sit on the couch and watch a movie, like old times?""

"Sorry, I promised Vinny that I'd go over to his place once I was settled in. The whole gang from high school is going to be there," I said, noticing a sad frown come across Kristy's face. "Don't look so sad, we have all summer to spend time together.

"Okay, I guess," she said, visibly upset.

Over the next three weeks, I didn't really pay much attention to Kristy as I spent most of the time out with my high school friends. On the morning of the 25th, I came downstairs for breakfast and saw Kristy sitting at the table. I placed my hand on top of her head.

"Morning, Sis," I told her.

She looked up at me and gave me a mini-smile. I could tell that something was bothering her, but I didn't feel like asking. My parents came into the kitchen, telling us that our father had a business trip to New York City and would be gone for a week, and that she would be going with him. Kristy seemed like she could not have possibly cared less. She got up, hugged Mom and Dad, said goodbye, and went upstairs. Mom sat down and started talking to me.

"Trevor, it would be really nice if you spent some time with your sister. She's seemed so depressed for weeks now, and I think I know why," she said with a look of concern. "You've been here for three weeks and I haven't seen you say more than three words to her."

"Don't worry, I've seen enough of the guys for the time being. I'll spend the whole week with her," I said, forcing a smile.

Mom thanked me, gave me a hug, and left for the airport with my father. I went upstairs to Kristy's room to see if she wanted to watch a movie or something. I knocked on her door and got no response. The door was slightly ajar so I peeked in and saw just an empty room, but I could hear the shower running in her bathroom. As I was about to turn away I noticed that she left the window open and there were papers scattered all over the floor. Without thinking, I entered her room to clean up for her and I realized that it was a loose-leaf diary of some sort.

After remembering the concern showed by my mother, I started to read through to see if I could figure out why she had been so depressed lately. I scanned through and saw a bunch of pointless teen girl crap about which boys were cute, which were funny, a whole bunch of crap I did not care about. I was about to put it down when I noticed my name. As I kept going, I kept seeing my name in a lot of entries:

June 4th 2009: I am soooo excited, Trevor comes home tomorrow, I can't wait to spend my summer with my big brother I love him sooo much!!

I did not take that as much, she's looked up to me her entire life, sometimes a little too much. When I was in middle school, I could not have friends over without Kristy bombarding us with questions: "Whatcha doing?" "Wanna play playstation?" "Can I go with you to the mall?"

It was clear he liked spending time with me, but I just did not always feel the same. Sure, she was my sister so I loved her, I just did not love her clinginess.

June 5th 2009: I was so happy when Trevor got home. I helped him unpack, showed him my room, and made him a sandwich, but he wouldn't watch a movie with me. He'd rather spend time with his high school friends, but he said we'd spend time together throughout the summer. CAN'T WAIT!

At that moment it started to hit me. She was upset because I've been avoiding her this whole time. I started to feel a bit like a dick but I kept reading, hoping I'd find a different reason for her behavior.

June 12th 2009: I'm so sad. It's been a week since Trevor said we'd spend time together, but I've barely seen him. I wish he would pay attention to me. I love him so much! All I want is some attention. Why can't he realize that?

I started to hate myself. Here is my little sister just wanting to spend time with me, but I would not give her the time.

June 20th 2009: Two weeks ago I was so happy. I thought I would be able to spend time with my big brother, but he has barely spoken to me. Is he mad? Did I do something wrong? Why can't he see that I love him? I'm so upset!

I started cursing myself out under my breath. What kind of a brother have I been? It has been all my fault that she was depressed. I was about to put the papers down when I noticed a fresh entry.

June 25th 2009: My parents are gone for the week and I'm stuck at home with the love of my life. This should be the happiest time but I can't get more than "morning sis" out of him. Oh well, at least he spoke to me, I missed his voice.

""The love of my life"? Did I read that right? I'm the love of her life?" I thought to myself. Then it hit me, "Oh God! My sister is in love with me. I can't believe it."

As I was thinking, I heard the water stop running. I quickly out the papers back down on the floor (that way if it wasn't in the right order, she would think the wind did it) and left her room, leaving the door slightly ajar, just like I had found it. I quickly ran to my bed to lie down and think about what I had discovered.

"I cannot believe my sister is in love with me. I wonder what exactly she thought was going to happen this summer. Did she want to just spend time as brother and sister, or something more?" Thoughts raced through my head, when all of a sudden I thought to myself, "I have to fix this."

I got up and walked back to my sister's room and knocked on her door, which was now closed.

"Give me a minute, I'm getting dressed," she yelled out to me.

After a few seconds, she answered the door, still looking upset.

"Hi," she said quietly

"Hey sis, you want to go downstairs and watch that movie I promised you," I said, smiling at her frowny face, which quickly brightened up.

"Really? You mean it?" she asked softly.

"Of course, you didn't think I was going to forget, did you?" I said with a smile.

Kristy's eyes looked directly into mine.

"I knew you wouldn't forget about me," she said, followed by a peck on the cheek.

I led her into the living room and sat her down on the couch. She wanted me to pick the film, so I grabbed Scarface, which was her favorite. I put the disc in and sat down next to her, throwing my left arm around her shoulder. I looked at her, noticing that she had a huge smile on her face as she snuggled up against me. About half way through the movie, I got up and told her that I was going to make sandwiches and asked if she wanted one. She gave me another huge smile and said nodded. As I walked away, I turned to ask her what kind of sandwich he wanted, but I caught her looking at my ass. She knew that she was caught, so she gave me a stunned look.

"Don't think I didn't see that, Kristy," I said with a smile, causing her to blush.

"What? I wasn't looking at anything," she stammered as she nervously started to nibble on her fingernail.

She realized she was caught, a confused look on her face. She probably was not expecting me to smile when I caught her checking me out. I brought her the sandwich and sat back down next to her. I could tell that she was still embarrassed at being caught.

"I'm sorry for looking at your butt earlier. I don't know what came over me," she said with a nervous smile and a bright red face.

"Don't worry about it. To be honest, it's not like I've never checked you out the same way," I said.

It was clear that she was in no way expecting me to say that, as she showed a puzzled look.

"You checked me out? When was this?" she asked, still with the confused look.

"Remember when I first came home, and you led me upstairs to unpack? I had a nice view from behind," I said as a big smile came across my sister's face.

"You think my ass is beautiful? How come you've never told me?" she asked as she sat up straight.

"I never said anything because you're my sister and it didn't feel right at the time," I stated.

"What changed?" she asked. "Why is it okay now?"

"When you were in the shower earlier, I came up to you room to talk and noticed a bunch of papers on the floor," I stated, seeing my sister's face turned bright red again. "I didn't know what they were, so I glanced at a few of them and saw what you wrote. I thought it was just a sister that loves her brother at first, but then I saw today's entry where you called me the love of your life," I said as she gave me a deer-in-the-headlights look, realizing that her feelings were not a secret anymore. "I just want to make sure, is this how you really feel?"

She looked downward and seemed a bit upset.

"Yes, it's true. I'm sorry but I can't change how I feel," she said, lifting her head up to look me in the eyes. "Don't hate me, I just..."

Before she could finish, I pressed my lips against hers and gave her long, deep kiss. It felt like time stood still as I sat there with my little sister. After a few seconds, we broke the kiss and I looked into her big brown eyes.

"I love you Kristy," I said, seeing the passion in her eyes, her dream finally coming true.

"Oh my god Trevor, I've dreamt that you would say that, but never thought you would," she said, still staring into my eyes. "I know it's wrong, but I love you too much to care."

"Who cares what is right or wrong," I said as we began to kiss again.

As we kissed, my hands made their way down to her chest. I could feel her hardened nipples with no bra as a barrier. As my thumb started to caress her through her shirt, she began to kiss me back with more passion by the second. After a short time fondling her through her thin, white tank top, I moved my hands down to her waist and slowly began to lift the shirt up and over her head.

As I broke the kiss to look down at her, I finally noticed just how perfect her body was. I was always the kind of guy who liked bigger breasts but my sister's cute, perky chest was perfect no matter the size. After observing her half-naked body, I shifted my focus back to making out with her. I continued to fondle her, this time giving her nipple a nice squeeze, causing her to jump and let out a small moan.

A few squeezes later, I lowered my head and began to suck on Kristy's right nipple pretty hard, which caused a squeal of excitement to exit her. She proceeded to place her hand behind my head and forced me closer to her chest. Her moans were getting louder and more frequent with every suckle. Her face was very red and I could notice sweat beginning to run down her face. My cock was throbbing, waiting to be freed from its cage. When I slowly began to pull away from her breasts, she reached out and removed my shirt, leaned over, and began to kiss my torso from top to bottom.

There was no way she could not have noticed the lump growing in my jeans. She kissed me once more before unzipping my jeans. She yanked them down, revealing the large bulge in my underwear. She placed her thumbs in the waistband and with a forceful tug, yanked down my underwear as well, letting my seven-inch cock stand tall, no more the three inches away from her face.

"Holy shit! Your cock is so much bigger than I imagined," she said, seductively.

"How big did you imagine it would be?" I asked.

"I never even thought I'd ever see it, so I'm not sure," she said with her eyes still locked on my throbbing member.

Kristy quickly grabbed my cock and started stroking ever so slowly, which felt amazing.

"What do you want me to do? I've never seen a cock in person, just on the internet," she innocently asked.

"Really, you're a virgin? I don't believe it." I said a little stunned.

"Yep, I've always wanted you to be my first, even if it meant I had to wait hundreds of years," she said, staring up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Wow!" I thought to myself.

My sister loved me so much that she would rather die a virgin waiting for me then fuck another man. All of a sudden, the love I had for my sister became much greater than either of us could have imagined.

"Do you want me to suck on it, or just stroke it?" she asked, still looking up at me.

"How about you stroke it for a bit, and then do what feels right," I said, causing her to start pumping me faster and faster to a point where I knew what was coming soon. "I'm going to cum soon!"

Once I said that, she placed my throbbing cock into her mouth and began to strongly suck on me until I could not hold it in anymore. Without warning, I shot large jets of semen down her throat. She gagged a little bit at first but swallowed most of it. She did not swallow all of it because she wanted to show me her tongue with a small glob on it. After she showed it to me, she then proceeded to swallow it and show me a clean tongue.

After a few minutes, she got up off the couch and stood in front of me, pulling her little mini-skirt down and revealing her black panties to me. She then turned around, bent over and slowly removed her panties, letting me see the fantastic ass on her. I could not contain myself at all and yelled out a "damn!" She turned around and gave an excited giggle.

I looked at Kristy's pussy and saw the landing strip of hair just above it. She got back on the couch and lay down with her cunt facing me. She gave me a look that told my tongue to get to work. Without hesitation, I got down and stuck my tongue at her cunt and gently licked the lips. A loud moan came bellowing out of her as I did my best to make her first oral experience a memorable one.

"Oh my god, that feels so good!" she said as she began to fondle herself.

I continued to lick her opening before moving up and beginning to suck on her clit. She moved her hips back and forth, shoving herself into my face. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm as her moans started to get to a near-deafening level and between fast breaths, so I placed my finger at her opening and slowly forced my way in. I kept going until I felt her hymen. I learned that she definitely was not lying about being a virgin.

"Ohhh...oh, yes...oh, don't stop...make me cum Trevor...make your sister cum!" she yelled as I began moving my finger in and out very fast while still sucking her clit until she could not hold back anymore.

Her body tensed up as she screamed in orgasm. My face and fingers became engulfed in her sweet juices, almost spraying out.

"Holy shit...that was awesome...I want more, fuck me Trevor!" she screamed as soon as her orgasm died down.

Kristy didn't need to tell me twice. I got up and positioned myself at her opening and gently rubbed my quickly-stiffened cock against her.

"I can't believe this is happening, I love you so much Trevor! I've wanted you to fuck me for so long," she exclaimed as her pussy felt my cock teasing it.

"I love you too, Kristy. We're never going to forget this!"

My sister gave me one more of her seductive looks while I forced myself into her. As I tore her hymen, she screamed in pain. I made sure to go in gently but after about a minute of soft thrusts into her, the screams of pain turned screams of joy. I began to fuck her harder, my balls slapping against her body, her moans getting louder with every thrust.

"Oh...fuck yeah...harder...fuck me harder Trevor...yeah!" she screamed.

I never would have thought my sister would be the type that would be loud in bed, but then again I never thought I would be in a position to find out. I fucked from an angle to make sure that her clit would get a lot of contact with each thrust. I had to slow down almost to a halt because I had forgotten something.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Reward for Ignorance, Remastered

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds