• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Kisses Ensued/Cum Released

Kisses Ensued/Cum Released

Lunar Terminator Palace, Sunrise

Bed and Danst found themselves in the middle of a large hall that glowed white around them. They maintained their naked embrace, tight and frightened by the shock of travel. Only moments before they were in the Rejection Room of Zebra Ultra in the depth of the argument that Bed provided her own foreplay with the tongues that exuded from her skin upon the onset of arousal and Danst felt left out-as if he continuously missed an evolutionary cue of a transformation of his own. He felt rejected, emasculated, and hurt by Bed's lack of understanding.

Bed's body had taken a firmer, muscled shape by the action of the tongues that ejected when she least expected it and worked hard toward the control of such since it destroyed every jumpsuit Danst had stored for her. Her body had paled considerably from being below the earthen surface for so long and her firm, youthful, large breasts poked hardened nipples into his muscular abdomen as his height towered her. "Where are we, Danny?"

"No clue." He let go of her and looked at the wall of brightness.

He extended his arm to allow his hand to touch it, but a dark, olive feminine hand took his as she stepped into the circle. Her tall figure in thin light blue and yellow silk took his breath away as she rolled her body into his arm of the hand she held. Her scent was soft, yet primal. She looked into his intrigued browns with her seductive red-greens. She whispered into his ear in the sweetest voice and in the oddest language he had ever heard. He felt the magic flow through him like an answer to her linguistic riddle. He felt a power build and the tremors he had fought for so long entered a seizure state.

No panic, no fear. He felt the strongest calm as his body metamorphosed into a much taller and wider being. His skin bubbled into leather and he felt it break out with something sharp. He felt the electric touch of the woman in silk and large vibrant jewels in her pinned up dark hair, perfect earlobes, and around her thin, long neck. She continued to whisper to him in some kind of ancient chant that brought out an urge within to mate. Moans that left him became gurgled growls that turned into a long vibrant roar that frightened him.

Bed, shocked and jealous, broke out with tongues by the whispers, then suddenly jutted with dentate by her envious rage. She tried to speak, but couldn't. The toothed tongues formed an offended stance by the seduction of Bed's mate. The red-green eyes looked at her and sent a victorious laugh into Bed's ear canals, which only made Bed angrier. Danst had become a large bedazzled lizard with an extremely wicked erection. Her tongues wanted to rake his body with lust, finally get the fuck she had sensed had been on its way.

The dark olive woman undressed herself by neon tendrils that appeared out of her skin in graceful movements. The sophistication and flow of the woman's entrancing movements made Bed sick with envy. When the tendrils connected into butterfly wings, Bed tried her hardest to scream, but stood mute and frustrated. A song escaped the woman's lips as the wind by her flutter massaged the lizard's body, twirled like a small tornado around the enormous erection and began a suck that turned into a surprised roar. The song was the most beautifully universal rendering of lust, desire, and satisfaction as her wings controlled the pace of suction on the Lunar Megalania dick that pulsed with build-up. As her song climaxed, so did the cannon that she fluttered away from as it shot a large wave of hot, sticky cum that covered the shaken, enraged, toothy tongued nakedness.

Bed registered the action at the exact moment she found herself still covered in cum on the floor of the Rejection Room in the Antarctic base and she was finally able to let out the banshee wail that cracked the glass and the lenses of the observation cameras. She looked up and saw Danst, catatonic and in a float toward the ceiling like a wayward balloon.

She began to cry as the tongues lost their teeth and began to absorb the load of cum. No matter what happened to her physically, no one liked to be rejected and forgotten.

M. Kay Transmission Tower, Late Morning

"She will be on the next transport out this evening. I've sent all documents to your office. Observe and report until she can determine the full length of compromise." Kay, in a silver suit, stated sternly from his throne in the dark stone room. He looked at the giant face with the painful office background a few feet from him and felt the fatigue of the situation grab him.

Robert McGray, still in the fight for youth, gave a sarcastic smile in his plaid office. "As if she could do anything else. She will have to use her wiles to get him back on track."

Kay fought the urge to roll his eyes at the ignorance of the Mulholland sycophant. He kept his eyes on the augmented plastic being before him on the large view screen. "She is what Mulholland needs to meet this issue."

"Our next update will be on her first Check In. We will give her two standard Earth Days and then she must Check In," McGray instructed, bored with the details. McGray killed the transmission on his end.

Kay exhaled deeply at the black screen. He looked at the Control view that popped up on the screen in front of him. It was Rhonda as Peach, down to the last nuance of poise and the same deadly virtue. She had a dishwater blonde wig on, vintage look with make-up, push-up bra to enhance the C-sized breasts to make them twice their size, and a padded corset to make the hour glass Kay always desired. "Steven will drive you to Spaceport. You have everything and you understand what you will have to do?"

She held excitement in her eyes, but there was an immediate concern on her otherwise blank made-up face. "Yes. What of father?"

Kay sighed as he looked at his niece with exasperation and dread of Roman. "When he returns, I will explain it to him. I will do my best to leave out the part that this is partly a mess you created. Understand-if Sad Sack is truly compromised-nothing you do to bring him back will save him from execution."

Her eyes held fire and her lips strained against a Vaseline smile of teeth made to imitate Peach's. She resembled Peach, but didn't capture the woman's essence like Kay had known so well. "He isn't compromised. He's just lonely up there without guidance."

Kay shook his head in mild frustration at the young woman's emotions. "Romance isn't your duty. Your duty is to find out if he really is in bed with Rojas on the defense contracts, Rego, and the prostitution of Afterburn. He was supposed to spy on Rojas, not deal with him."

Her face became stern with motive as her strict posture remained. "I know him. He is just lost up there with no one. Nothing is what it appears, I assure you. I will find that out and when I Check In everything will be fixed."

He nodded with her ideal, but had to remind fact. "There is a great possibility you will have to take him out. I need you to bear this in mind. Mulholland will command it. If you don't, then I will be instructed- I promise you-to send someone who will take you both out; if Rojas doesn't do it first. Rojas is a very dangerous, uncompromising man, who has a lot more power up there than you can imagine. No slip-ups."

She cast her blue contacted eyes downward, but kept her voice strong. "I understand, but I have connections there too. It won't be so easy."

"Keep your contacts in, corset on to imitate Peach's moves, and the earrings in to stabilize your voice to match hers. This is a mission to fix everything-put business first." He felt uneasy and pity for the woman with a young girl's heart. "You have the codes to reach me if everything goes sour."

"Uncle," she said in Peach's softer inflection and it unnerved him. Her eyes became slightly sorrowful.

"Yes," he answered, patiently. Whenever any of the three broke ranks to address him so familiarly, he knew who would be mentioned next, his murdered sister.

"Am I anything like Mother when she was my age?" Her Peach face held a gaze he had never seen on the real Peach's face and it almost stopped his heart. So vulnerable, almost broken, and so full of naiveté -he couldn't help but wonder if His Peach, the real one, had ever had that look.

"Very much so and then some," he assured sincerely and gave a half grin as he lied. "You have made her proud and you will continue to do so."

She smiled as the excited fire returned to her eyes and Steven appeared behind her in his black chauffeur attire. She got up and blew Kay a kiss. "Until Check In."

He nodded and closed the internal transmission.

He felt familiar hands on his left shoulder. When he looked up he realized she wasn't familiar at all. He forced a smile. "Peach, I'm tired."

Her smooth voice seductively whispered in his ear with plump nude lips. "That's why I'm here to take you to bed. Don't mind my housewifey appearance; I'm in a state of transition."

He laughed as she tickled his ear with her minty breath and he looked at her pink slippers and terry cloth bathrobe. She had a pink towel wrapped around her head, an indication the hair had changed first. He stood up and grabbed her robe's belt to pull her closer. "Why I don't I knock you up and make you one for real?"

She laughed as they embraced as much as the robe and suit would allow. "I could fuck you right here on your throne, if you are so inclined."

Their lips impacted with emotion deeply.

Antarctic Complex Zebra Ultra, Human Enhancement Facility, Surface Level One, Office of Dr. Lazarus Leviathan, Commander - Winter Storm Tango Day 45, Noon

"Unexpected," Leviathan repeated behind his large black desk as he adjusted his large black glasses on his dark, skeletal face. He folded his hands in an authoritative gesture toward the ruggedly wise countenance of Quaid Daniels, who stared at the footage from Breeding Room AG 725 displayed on the desk viewer.

The overture of a sexual argument of two young adults infiltrated the office. Ridiculous points-of-view, sexual taunts, and lustful looks when backs turned seemed to be all there was of it until Danst's tremors began to take over. He fought them as Bedelia, with her tongues, attempted to somewhat comfort him; but the strokes down his body, so expertly pressured, seemed to entice something else. He began to scream in fright and fight-his eyes held a despaired state. Bedelia only laughed and seemed to whisper something into his ear that made his frustration grow as her tongues disappeared and she pressed her large breasts into his muscled, lightly haired chest. His skin rippled in an unnatural way as she clutched him, her tongues lightly displayed. They began to float in a twist of despair, anger, lust, and laughter. They deeply stared into each other's eyes and their faces seemed to fall to concentration.

The security cameras zoomed closer to the pair. His skin began to change in texture and color in small patches as if a change was at hand, but delayed in second thoughts.

Suddenly, the couple stilled in a catatonia that left them lightly hitting the ceiling like a lost party balloon.

Leviathan stopped the playback and looked at Quaid. "Unexpected."

"What did you expect?" Quaid rolled the ridiculous vape they had gifted upon his arrival in a slide between his large calloused fingers.

Before Leviathan answered, a tone came from the large viewer toward their left. He pressed a key and a cracked lens image of a wailing Bedelia soaked in layers of fluid pierced their hearing. She was incomprehensible, a mess, and ugly with hysterical tears. She stared up at the floating form with accusation in her eyes. Her tongues hungrily licked and consumed the fluid that dripped from her firm form, large breasts, and painfully erect silver dollar nipples. Her body shuddered with anger, desire, and despair. Her tongues began to console her as she was cleaned and her hysteria slipped into full arousal. She moaned as the tongues stroked her back, massaged her breasts, and teased her throbbing clitoris. She began to float toward the exit to return to the small apartment down a few halls. Her mutterings and pleasured outbursts appeared to be in a language they were unfamiliar. Leviathan quickly began a translation scan as he zoomed a few undamaged cameras as her body floated and trailed her juices.

It was in the hall with the scent of summer rains and fresh cut grass that her body ceased to float and become pressed against the wall as if the tongues responded to an invisible force. Her tongue left her mouth with an expert fold and twist, her left hand stroked the air in a familiar fashion. Her body shook with an impact of penetration, her legs splayed wide by the tongues that tentacled her body to the wall, her moans continued to be incomprehensible outbursts. Her pale thighs reddened by friction as her eyes carried a wicked look that rolled back into her head as she orgasmed lightly onto the road of a bigger one. Her breasts moved in manipulation as invisible hands imprinted marks that looked like claws and her nipples stretched by suckle. Her youthful voice carried innocence, a surprise, and a pleasure so new that her body couldn't register. Her tongues stroked the invisible form as her breathing became chopped with gasp. Her throat clenched as if in a grip and her pelvis thrust as she expelled juices around a circumference that stretched her open. The camera zoomed into the strained, slick opening that did its best not to rip itself apart.

Leviathan cleared his throat as he adjusted himself under his desk.

Quaid would've cut the doctor an annoyed look, but he was engrossed in the similarity of sisters and their sexual reactions. He wanted to fuck Bree with the same intensity as whatever unseen creature had Bedelia in such a writhed state. He felt his erection develop, but kept it contained by the mission of why he was truly there.

Bedelia became airborne with a pitchy scream of sexual delight and fear. She soared as dark, sticky fluid suddenly covered her entire body in a mask projected by an invisible being. She landed with a thud as her body shook from shock and post orgasmic strike. She muttered lightly in the unfamiliar language as her head woozily sagged from right to left. Her tongues struggled to present, but couldn't by the dark skin that developed from the fluid. She began to squirm in a struggle for breath as the skin began to constrict.

"She's in distress-we've got to get her out of there!" Quaid shouted as he watched the young girl's apparent struggle as she gasped for air. He looked for any kind of instrument panel to provide help.

Leviathan continued his quiet masturbation at his desk with absolute disregard for Quaid's concern. His face contorted to an angry, misogynistic sneer.

Quaid walked to the wall of blinking lights, buttons, knobs, and a key panel to unlock any defense program. His eyes ran through the etched labels and saw nothing to aid him. He kept outward calm as he struggled against internal fury at the mortality before them. Bree would never forgive him. . .

The sound was a crack and it was loud enough to get his attention back to the view screen to his right. He watched her struggle become still and he thought the worst until he saw the source of the sound stab through to air. The dentate broke through with a self preserving stroke to weaken the skin to a tear. The teeth retracted and then protruded until there was nothing to fight against. Her body remained still otherwise. Immediately, the skin blew apart into a million pieces as she swallowed air with an intake that overtook any other sound. She coughed and shook the broken skin off as the tongues flung the remnants about. She stood up, disoriented and furious, and released a roar that defied logic.

She ran back to the Breeding Room and stared at Danst's float and bob against the ceiling. She focused as her ragged breathing calmed and the fury in her vibrantly green eyes melted into a determined stare. After several moments, she began to rise slowly toward her catatonic lover until she reached a frozen state of float as well. Her forehead rested against his and the room became silent.

"Unexpected," Leviathan muttered after he finished quietly under the confines of the large desk with a clearing of his throat.

Quaid turned to the aged doctor with an incredulous look. "No shit."

Selenic Station 2, Active orbit, Galactic Standard Time 03:00

Commander Blake Hopper quietly approached the dimly lit bedroom he shared with M. He had worked on the coding for Zebra Ultra projects until he absolutely lost track of time.

He looked at her sleeping form strapped under the blanket against the wall. Her long dark hair floated about like a fibrous halo above her sleeping countenance. He stared at her as he gripped the hand strap next to her bed. Her young face unblemished and cherubic as her beautiful chest rose and fell in smooth rhythm. He needed to touch her, embrace her, and enter her. He stretched closer and gave her a light kiss on her earlobe. He stripped out of his jumpsuit as he kept his stare at her. His eight inches sprung free in a hard state and slight flick of precum that floated toward the opposite wall.

Whenever he worked too late, the feelings he wanted to avoid arose. The images that floated to the forefront of memory would sicken him with a guilt he usually destroyed with self-righteous justification. He shook his head as if it cleared the memories and he floated over to the right side of the wall bed. He pressed the button to extend more blanket as he unsecured the blanket roll from the wall.

M didn't awaken as her slender, naked body moved with the extension of blanket and her halo dispersed toward him. His tall, fit form slid next to her as he reconnected the bed roll to the wall. The whispers slid out of him as his tired hazels gazed at her as he positioned his chest against hers. ". . . Calico One. . .I'm so sorry . . .had to be with you . . . . soulmate. . "

He kissed her neck as his pre cum leaked onto her stomach. He ran his left index down her right breast and then trailed down to his cock, where he gripped it, and then rubbed the seep of pre cum against her smooth seam. His breath became choppy as his need and whispers collided. "..or Abernathy. . .molested and brainwashed. . . didn't mean to. . . protect you. . ." He kept his gasps low. Slid into her tightness slowly as her body reacted accordingly; M continued in slumber as he gave a light thrust to fully insert him as deep as their position allowed. He gave a low moan to growl and nestled against her head on the wall pillow. He brushed his lips against her left temple as he whispered. ". . You were and always will be mine. . .I love you so much and I will protect you."

As his voice trailed off into slumber, the low hum of the expandable station's support systems became the only sound in the room as the orbit revealed the beauty and danger of the universe through the large window to their left. His breathing slowed and his body relaxed as his erection lightly softened inside of her just as she opened her eyes and mentally absorbed everything she caught in his guilty whispers. She looked at the galaxies in the distance, colorfully gaseous, as she fought tears of cruel realization.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Kisses Ensued/Cum Released

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 488 milliseconds