• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The New Swim Team Pt. 03

The New Swim Team Pt. 03

Disclaimer: I began writing this story in late 2015. All are over 18 years of age. This story is completely fictional. None of the characters portrayed are real, also none of these sexual encounters ever happened in real life. All the names, places, or events living or dead are purely coincidental.

*****

Part 3- Surprises For The Girls.

Abby knocked on their door just after noon on Sunday. She heard Brenda's sweet voice:-

"Come in Mom, we're awake."

She opened the door, both teens were laying on their backs legs spread. Brenda's hand stoking Steven's semi-erect tool and Steven rubbing his girlfriends engorged clit. She placed a tray of french toast, sausage, juice, and coffee for both of them on the desk. Then the smiling mother saw the look on Brenda's face:-

"Oh sweetie, I remember the day I lost my cherry, I know no matter how many lovers you have in your lifetime; this weekend will stand out most in your mind. I hope my son treated you well?"

"Yes Mom, I had two orgasms before Stevie even entered me, I never felt my hymen tear. I've had fantasies of making love for the first time, but it was never like this."

"I'm glad you two had a good time, now eat then take a shower. We are going to do some laps, then get your clothes ready for school tomorrow. There is more to life than fucking, sucking, and swimming.

About two hours later, the two teens came down the stairs. They were smiling and giggling carrying their empty tray. They put the scraps in the garbage and the dishes in the dishwasher.

Abby was floating face-up with her eyes closed. Stevie and Brenda dove in bringing Abby out of her dream.

"Oh you brats!! Young people in love always act like they were ten years old. But remember, moms like to get even when you least expect."

The three swam until five, after a light dinner, Brenda and Stevie spent the rest of Sunday in their room, except for a midnight swim. Which was one thing Brenda always wanted to do naked.

Monday morning, Abby found Brenda riding Steven's cock, cowboy style. His hands on her hips telling her what to do, as she played with his nipples. Abby didn't stop them, because her fingers were deep inside her pussy. Since the girl moved in, the only sexual release the young mom could get is with her favorite battery toy or her fingers. She is going to have a talk to her segregate daughter about sharing. After the three of them had their orgasm, she told the lovers to shower fast or they will be late for school.

After a hearty meal, the students dressed and left for school. Abby cleaned up and took a long relaxing swim. In early afternoon, the phone rang, it was Brenda's mom, Barbara. Abby told her that she was adjusting; and was smiling a lot. She didn't tell her that her daughter was on her way on being a nymphomaniac-- just yet any way.

The reason for the call was that she had been offered a promotion, but she will have to stay in Southern California. She needed to tell Brenda, so could we arrange a vid-chat after school. Abby told her that there was practice after school, so we could set it up at 8:30pm our time. The women set their laptops so Barbara could talk face-to-face with the news. Abby told her that if Brenda wanted to finish the year here she would be happy to have her, she's just like another daughter to her.

At 3:30 Abby departed for the center. After the swim team lined up nude on the pool deck, Abby inspected her team. She was somewhat disappointed, Abby was looking forward of disciplining at least one member of her team. The coach couldn't find one hair out of place, she even felt for stubble using her fingers. Then made an announcement that would shock her team.

"Ladies and gentleman, first congratulations all of you have passed today's inspection. I have also chosen my new assistant, you all have met her when you went for your swim-suits. She is attired as we are; completely nude. You will address her as Coach Vicky at all times. Our practices will be divided into two groups. Monday's and Wednesday's half will work on strength training for one hour while the other half will swim; then switch for the next hour. Saturday's we all will swim. Lets give a warm welcome to our assistant; Coach Vicky."

Everyone applauded as Vicky walked out of the gym area. She was fresh from a shower, her hair was slicked back and didn't have a hair from the neck down. The team couldn't take their eyes of the woman. Her medium sized breasts bounced as her tight ass shook with every slow step, until she was standing next to Abby facing the team. Vicky walked this way on purpose, so she could get the team excited.

"Greetings Team, I am very proud to be selected as your assistant coach. Allow me to tell you a little about myself. As you already know I own the beachwear shop you purchased your suits at. You shouldn't be embarrassed by me seeing you nude, I have fit you into the suits you will wear at your meets. I know we all will become good friends; just as Abby, I have. I also have been on all of my schools swim teams. Abby and I met in high school and have been friends ever since. As a matter fact Steven is my godson, so in my eyes he can do no wrong. But now that I am his coach I will be especially strict with him and his new girlfriend."

"Thank you coach Vicky, and welcome to the team. Now we will split up; Steven, Brenda, and Judy your first in the gym. The rest of you will be learning the butterfly stoke, you will be stationary as Vicky will be holding you so you get the proper form, then you will show her what you learned. Listen carefully to her. I must tell you she beat me in our first few races, I learned a lot from her."

In the gym area Abby put them all on the leg lifts. This apparatus was much different than anything Brenda or Judy ever seen. She had to lay flat on her back with her thighs against pads, then had to push her legs apart. At first Abby set the weights at 100 pounds, their legs were wide open no one could move the weights. Abby was enjoying the view, the only one blushing was Judy. After a few minutes she decided to start them off at 10 lbs. She was told to not let the weighs bang. All three had to do this 50 times.

After that, the team had to do pull ups, she didn't want them to count just do as as many as they could until she called time. Then they showered, switching places with their team-mates.

Abby did the same to Robert, Tina, and James. With their coach looking, the boys popped a hard-on and Tina pussy got wet, then did the same exercises.

Meanwhile, in the pool Vicky held each student, having them move the arms and legs for the butterfly. As the assistant coach held each one, she told them to just concentrate on the swim, not where or what her hands were doing. Steven and Brenda had already had experience with someones hands touching their bodies. But it took Judy a while to get comfortable with Vicky's hand on her breasts and pussy. Both Steve and Brenda told her just relax, coach Vicky wont hurt her, on the contrary, you'll feel more relaxed when you orgasm.

Finally, she gave in, it didn't take long for Judy to cum, and when she did, it surprised her and screamed. That brought the rest of the team out of the gym. Vicky told them it was nothing to worry about, she finally got Judy to relax. She should do a lot better on Wednesday. The whole team cheered and the eight nude swim team members headed for the shower.

Steven and Brenda stood under one shower-head and began washing each other. Soon she wrapped her legs around his waist and inserted his cock in her wanting vagina.

"OH yes Stevie, fuck me hard I really need this!"

Judy looked and called for the coach. She saw the two coaches kissing with a finger in the others bald pussy. Judy was taken aback, of all the action going on in the shower.

Since Judy's mom died, her dad wanted to know everything that was going on in her life. If she told him about the nudity and the sex she had witnessed she had no idea how he would react. At home the girl had been spending more time nude in her room. Whenever he knocked on her door she thew the covers over herself. He knows something is going on, but don't know what?

"Steven-Brenda what did I tell you about fucking without a rubber?

"Sorry Mom, err-- I mean coach. Its just that—you know..."

Then Brenda went to her knees and sucked his rod down her throat. Judy gasped at their public display of affection. Steven used the wall to brace himself.

"OH Bren, that's so good. You get better and better every time you suck me off... OH, fuck, Bren, I love when you tickle my balls with your tongue... Get ready I gonna cum!"

Brenda's lips were wrapped tightly around Steven's cock, when he exploded she swallowed every drop. Then the girl stood on her toes, as he bent down and the two lovers kissed.

The whole team applauded, as Judy made a EEWWW sound.

"Judy sweetie, don't knock it until you try it." exclaimed Brenda."

"OK, lets all get dry and dressed. Your parents are waiting outside and I know you have homework to do. You all better pass that test on Friday if you wish to remain on this team."

In front of the center, Judy's dad, Victor approached Abby to introduce himself. He wanted to speak to her in private, because he was worried why Judy was spending so much time alone in her room?

Victor, I push my team as far as they are willing, then a bit further. Judy needs her rest and time to study if she is to remain on the team. Usually my practice sessions are private, but if you really need to know what goes on, please meet me in the coaches office tomorrow at 4 pm with Judy. With her permission we could discuss my methods. Please don't push her for answers, as you know, she is still rather shy.

In the car, Abby told Brenda that she had a surprise for her when we get home. The teens were exhausted, both from the workout and the show they put on for the team, falling asleep on the others shoulder.

They stripped at the door, then took their books up to their room and started their homework. At 8:30 Abby called them downstairs, when Brenda reached the first floor she saw her mom on the computer screen. She knew her mom had scene both Stevie's and her naked, she wanted her mother to know how far she had come, so they didn't cover their privates. She saw her moms smiling face and naked breasts.

Brenda introduced Stevie as her boyfriend; he said pleased to meet you Mom, as she sat at the laptop. Barbara told her daughter we have much to discuss. Stevie kissed Brenda on the mouth. Abby took her son hand, telling him to let them talk in private. Mother and son went on the pool deck to have their own talk.

***************

Thirty minutes later, Brenda came out to the yard, tears in her eyes. Steven immediately put his arms around her, allowing her to vent. Soon she said:

"My mother is going to stay in California, she is selling the house. I was only to stay with you for two weeks. Mom said I have a choice, I don't want to go to California, I like my school and teachers, I love the freedom I found living here, I love my team-mates and coaches. I have found love with my boyfriend, please don't send me away, I love you Mom."

When her tears stopped, Steven told her to sit on his lap and tell us about the conversation with her mother.

Brenda sat on Steven's lap, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. She gave him a long sloppy tongue kiss, then told her coach and lover about the conversation with her mother. First, her mother was surprised to see Stevie and I naked and holding hands. She liked the shape of his cock. Then we talked about her new job and apartment building and neighbors. Finally she told her mom that she is enjoying her classes, and didn't wish to leave the swim team. She had made a few friends and thinks shes in love with Stevie. Brenda also told her about showering with him and surrendering her virginity to him. Before disconnecting she told her mother she loved and would miss her.

"Brenda my child, your mom and I have already talked about this. You may stay here for as long as you wish. When your ready we will go to your old home and get the rest of your belongings; before the house goes up for sale. At the end of the semester we will all go for a visit to see your mom in California. Would you like that?"

"Oh Mom, I don't believe it, you mean I can live here permanently. I was so scared that you would tell me to pack up and move to California. I feel so alive here. I don't know why I waited so long to shed my modesty. I love you Mom."

After Brenda finished ramblings, she kissed Steven, then sat on Abby's lap, kissing her open mouth, they even used their tongues. Steven's cock became stiff, as he watched the two girls kiss, play with the others nipples, and pussy.

When the kiss broke, Steven told the girls to cool off and they jumped in the pool. They talked and played pop-up until Abby ordered them to finish their homework while she made dinner. The three took a quick shower, then went about their assigned tasks.

After dinner the teens took a shower and went to bed. Abby was taking her before bed swim when she heard Brenda vocalizing her orgasms. Before Abby went to bed she checked on the kids. The door was open and the couple was cuddled face-to-face, legs intertwined.

Tuesday morning the family of three ate breakfast, then took a shower together. After dressing, Abby drove the students to school. Steven and Brenda went to talk to their friends, while Abby took care of some business before seeing Ms. Baxter.

The first thing Abby did is change all Brenda's contact information. Ms. Baxter was pleased to hear that the new team was adjusting to their nudity. Amy told Abby that she discovered nudism as a senior in high school, she had just reached eighteenth year.

A classmate invited her to her very first sleepover. Her parents told she could not go, they kept her cloistered her whole life. She was happy she disobeyed them and spent the weekend with her two best friends. It was on this weekend she found out her love of sex with females. This disobeyness caused her a two week grounding. A year later, she gave her virginity to a boy in class.

The Principal asked permission to sit in on a practice to see how tough she is on the team. Abby also told her about Victor Maddox seeing his daughter, Judy more sullen since joining the team. The coach told her she was having a meeting with him this afternoon, asking the senior educator if she would like join them. Amy Baxter agreed to meet them in the gym at 4:00.

After leaving Amy; Abby met Vicky for lunch. The two friends laughed, talked about old times, and friends that they haven't seen since high school. Then went to Abby's home for a nude swim and a little outdoor girl fun. At 3:30 they dressed, Abby for a meeting with Victor Maddox, Vicky to her store to interview two new employees, a girl and a boy.

At lunch, Judy was told to meet Coach Abby and Ms. Baxter in the gym at 4:00pm. The young swimmer thought she was in trouble, so was nervous the rest of the day.

As Judy Masters entered the gym, she saw her Coach and Principal talking with her father. She wanted to run, but Abby saw her first. Her coach took the girl over to the side for a little chat, as Ms. Baxter took Mr. Masters into the office.

Victor Masters was sitting in a comfortable chair facing the desk talking with the Principal, when Abby and Judy entered. The girl was smiling and a bit nervous for what was about to happen. Abby sat on the desk in front of her guest, her short dress rose up, the man looked straight between her legs, he could see the woman's hidden treasures. Ms Baxter and Judy stood behind the desk, as Abby began to speak.

"Well Victor, before we get started, my eyes are further up...That's better... I am a single parent myself, so naturally I understand your concerns. In my opinion you are handling this all wrong. A girl of Judy's age needs a female to talk to, she also needs a father at times, sometimes all she needs is a hug or cuddle on the couch watching a tv show. Before I tell you about my training regime, we would like to get more comfortable."

Abby stood, walked over to stand next to Judy, then on the count of three the women striped off their clothes. Judy looked her father in the eye and took off each article slowly. Mr Masters sat with his mouth open, unable to speak. When Abby was nude she went to sit back on the desk, with a finger on his chin, she moved his head until his eyes met hers. Judy did as Abby instructed her to do, her father couldn't keep his eyes off her slow erotic strip. When she saw how her father was watching her performance, she smiled and winked at him.

"Now that us ladies are more comfortable, you may join us if you wish, but it is not necessary. We are now in our official training uniforms. The reason Judy stays in her room is because I requested my team remain this way a long as they are able. I have tried many times to talk to you, but you never returned my calls. Now the ball is in your court, you must allow Judy her freedom of living clothes-free; and talk openly about both your feelings. If you don't have any questions, I'll let Judy put her school uniform on. I would also like to invite you to tomorrows practice, but you'll be on my turf and have to follow my orders."

"Thank you coach Anderson, I have no questions at this time, I will think about what you have said and try to be open to new ideas. I would like very much to attend swim practice, but if my daughter doesn't want me there I will stay away."

With that said, Abby gave Judy permission to dress and leave with her father. Abby stood nude at the office door watching Judy and Victor walk out of the gym holding hands, before her student walked into the corridor, she gave her new role model a wink and a smile.

The two educators slipped on their dresses and shoes, then departed, leaving the cleaning crew with a sight they would soon never forget. In the parking lot, Amy told Abby that she would see her tomorrow. They each drove off in their own vehicles.

When Abby got home all the lights were off, as she disrobed she heard giggling and splashing from the yard. In the pool were the two young lovers floating on a raft cuddling and kissing. The only lights on were the the four colored underwater lights, one on each side. The coach decided to startle them by saying:-

"I hope you kiddies have done your homework and made din-din for mommy?"

The silence broken with Abby's voice that did in fact spook them, for they were in a deep kiss. The rubber raft slipped from under them and fell into the deep end of the pool. When their head broke the surface, Brenda screamed and said:-

"Mom you shouldn't do that. You scared fifty years off Stevie's and my life. Don't you want grand-children someday? And to answer your question yes all homework is done, also we left a plate of macaroni and meatballs in the warmer."

Then Abby jumped into the pool. On the shallow end the three adults splashed and giggled acting like pre-teenagers. After about thirty minutes, Brenda and Stevie kissed their mom goodnight. While Abby took a few laps the kids showered outside, then went up to their room.

After Abby ate, she placed her plate and glass in the dishwasher, starting the cycle. The kids door was open, she looked in and saw them fast asleep in Brenda's bed, their heads resting on Sam the bear's furry smiling head. The proud mother smiled and went to room leaving her door open.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The New Swim Team Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 670 milliseconds