• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Peeking at My Cousin

Peeking at My Cousin

This is a quick story about peeping on my cousin. When I was growing up my cousin Kelly and I were pretty close. She is 2 years younger than me. A quick description of her: she's 5'6", probably 120lbs, and her tits were probably 32 or 34 DD which obviously are natural and very saggy. I love natural saggy tits! She is very skinny for having such huge tits. And her ass and legs are very firm.

One weekend when she was 21 and I was 23 I took her to my family cabin in the woods to hang out while I did some work. There really was no reason for her to volunteer to go up there with me since there wasn't anything to do except some work around the cabin and she wasn't going to do that. Looking back, I think she was hoping to hook up or fuck. Even though I wanted to see her naked, I never thought to cross that line at that point in my life so looking back 20 years later I'm kicking myself for not finding out her true intentions.

The first evening we were there we decided just to hang out and have some drinks. Since we had been in the car all day she wanted to shower first. We have a small bathroom in that cabin and the door has a small natural knot hole where the knot fell out years prior and we just put it back in so it was loose. The knot hole faces the shower and has a complete view of the bathroom. I decided this was the best chance I'd have to see her nude so I gave her the "tricks of using the shower".

I told her she needed to turn the shower on and keep the curtain closed on the right side to avoid getting water all over the floor. Additionally, I told her she needed to get in on the left side of the shower to further avoid water spilling. This ensured that she would be right in front of me when she got into the shower.

Other than a quick peek I didn't know what I would see. So she went into the bathroom and started the shower and I took up my place in front of the door as I had already removed the plug in the knot hole. As soon as I kneeled down, cock in hand she was getting undressed. First she took off her shirt and exposed this nice generic white bra. Then her shorts came off and there were her matching white cotton panties. Nothing exciting except this is the first time I've seen her in anything other than a bathing suit and that had been a few years so I didn't really know what her body looked like anymore.

Next she removed her panties. She turned away from me, bent down and pulled them down to the floor so now I was eye level with her beautiful, firm, round 21 year old ass and it was literally 5 feet from my face. I got a slight peek between her legs at her cunt lips but the shadows prevented me from getting a great look. She turned around to face me and had the biggest bush I'd ever seen. This was in the days before college girls shaved their twats. It was nice! She then reached behind her to remove her bra. When her tits came out I almost came. I knew she had big tits but I didn't know they were as saggy as they were which I loved (especially since they were my cousin's tits)! Her tits sagged about half way to her belly button and were topped with perfect pink nipples that were already erect like small pencil erasers. She bent over again somewhat sideways and gave me a great view of those beautiful hanging tits. Looking back, I wonder if she knew I was looking because she definitely seemed to be modeling her nude body for me. So either I was lucky or she was doing it on purpose. Then she turned and hopped in the shower with a cute little bounce of her ass cheeks.

The next 10 mins were agony as I was beating my 6" cock into submission waiting for her to get out of the shower. After the water turned off she pulled the curtain back on the side I told her to open so I again had a great view of her nude body. I got to watch as she dried her hair standing in the shower with her huge tits bouncing around and full bush on display. Then as she dried her body from head to toe, I again got a great show as she dried off her breasts and bounced them around drying underneath them. She bent over to dry her legs and gave me a great view of her saggy tits hanging down again. She even put her feet up on the tub one at a time giving me a slight spread leg view of her cunt lips nestled in her big bush. As soon as I saw those beautiful tight lips I shot a huge load of cum all over the bathroom door. Since I came and I knew she was coming out in a minute I put the plug back in the hole, wiped up the cum and went about cooking dinner.

Unfortunately, that was the last time I had an opportunity to peek at her that weekend so I'm glad I took it. I still stroke my cock thinking about her saggy tits and her sister Mandy's (read my skinny dipping story) firm white tits and pillowy ass.

Fast forward 20 years. Kelly came to visit my family to spend a weekend at the beach and amusement parks. At the beach her and I spent a lot of time just the two of us hanging out and talking. Good thing I was wearing dark sunglasses because she wore a bathing suit that showed off a ton of cleavage and highlighted that her tits were as big and saggy as I remembered. To be honest they are perfect. When we were not at the beach she wore t-shirts that were extremely loose around the neckline and anytime she bent over her tits were on full display. She knew they were just about hanging out of her shirt because once or twice she would cover them up, but for the most part she just showed them off. Again it makes me wonder if she knew I was looking and was doing it on purpose. She even had a pretty loose bra on that didn't prevent them from hanging when she bent over. They hung so much in that bra that I actually could see between them all the way down to her belly button when she bent over. I haven't seen her in 2 years but I'm hoping they come to visit again and I'll update this story if she shows those amazing breasts off again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Peeking at My Cousin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 671 milliseconds