• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Noble Cause Pt. 01 - Initial Foray

A Noble Cause Pt. 01 - Initial Foray

12

First of all, these stories are strictly fantasies. The events depicted herein never happened but the main players are based on real people. I (John) am married to Darlene, Max is my best friend and Chrissy is my best friend's wife (although the names have been changed to protect the innocent). These fantasies are very basic sexual encounters which means, I guess, I'm boring but they are MY fantasies and I've had them for years. I'm still not sure anybody would like to read these but I figure I'd give it a try. I used to make my livelihood by writing but I haven't done so in years so be forewarned that I'm a bit rusty. Bear with me. And for the record, all main participants are over the age of 18.

*****

Wednesday P.M. - The Initial Foray

The Players

Darlene: My wife. Second marriage. 33. About 5' 8" and weighs about 140 lbs. Hair: Dark brown with blonde frost highlights, straight (with a slight curl at the end), middle part, feathered on the sides, shoulder length. 32-30-34. Fair skinned with a touch of tan. Small mole on left cheek. Green eyes. Southern accent. Bush hair: Dark brown and sparse. Best attributes: Sexiest ass in the world; long legs; smile melts glaciers. Personality: Caring, calm, considerate, demure, protective, horny most of the time and could be very jealous.

Chrissy: Wife of my best friend. First marriage. 29. About 5' 4 tall and weighs about 135 lbs. Hair: Ash blonde (Natural color: black), straight, combed straight back, chest length. 36-32-36. Blue eyes. Southern accent. Bush hair: Black and thick. Best attributes: Deeply tanned skin; short but firm legs; ass made for squeezing. Personality: Outgoing, spunky, eager, alert, imaginative and very meticulous about her appearance (usually sported makeup, wore perfect fitting clothes, hair always in place).

John: Seriously? No one cares what I look like! It's all about the women, right, folks?

At the time of these events, I had been in the Air Force for 10 years. During that decade, I'd lived in different parts of the world and the U.S. As luck would have it this time, I was stationed about 400 miles from my beloved Kentucky and made an effort to get back as often as possible. My wife, Darlene, was also from Kentucky, having been my high school girlfriend. We drifted apart after I enlisted but a chance meeting almost nine years later reignited our passions and we soon married.

When Darlene and I ventured to Kentucky, we often stayed with another childhood friend of mine, Max, and his wife, Chrissy, because they had the room and because we all got along famously.

I'd known Max since the fourth grade and we were like brothers. Fortunately, Darlene and Chrissy became fast friends after our respective weddings. Max was an over-the-road truck driver and could be out driving for weeks on end. We tried to schedule our trips during his off time but every so often, the company needed him on an emergency run and he was forced to leave.

It just so happened on this particular vacation that about two weeks prior to our arrival, Max was told that he would be needed part of the week of our visit. It was too late to reschedule and with the blessings of all, we still made our trip. On Wednesday morning we bid farewell to him.

A little later, Chrissy left for her job as a hostess at a swanky restaurant/bar. This left Darlene and I to our own devices. We went out and visited a few friends for several hours then returned in the early evening. With nothing else planned, we began drinking a little and while we weren't drunk, we weren't feeling any pain. We expected Chrissy home soon and we would continue imbibing with her for a night of laughter and giggles.

My wife knew I adored seeing her dressed in sexy clothing and on this day, she wore one of my favorite combos: a bright red halter top and short, tight cutoff jeans. She would wear these special outfits all day, teasing me and knowing that my lust for her would build and reach a crescendo by the time we went to bed when I would commence to fuck her brains out. This time was no different and I was getting excited.

We were chatting about anything and everything when, out of nowhere, she posed a question to me in her adorable Southern twang.

"Honey, would you fuck Chrissy?"

I froze! 'OMG! Trick question!' I thought to myself. I loved my wife dearly and had little interest in other women. I also never really considered screwing Chrissy as she was wife of my very best friend—morals, guilt and all that crap-although I have to admit she was a hot little number.

But back to the question. I hemmed and hawed when Darlene finally said, "John, be honest. I'm not going to be mad and you won't be in trouble-promise. So...would you?'

Still wary of my answer, I finally blurted out, "Well, if I wasn't married and she wasn't married and she was interested, yeah, I would!"

I immediately closed my eyes, waiting for the incoming slap and the bone-chilling "How could you?" but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and Darlene replied, "I don't blame you. She's a very pretty lady!" She paused then, "So." Pause. "Would you like to try tonight?" Pause. "I'll help you!"

My ears perked up at that last statement as Darlene had never shown any inclination for women. Suddenly, Darlene, Chrissy and yours truly involved in a little threesome set my imagination aflame. Yeah, I could do that.

After catching my breath and thinking things out, I quietly asked, "But what if she doesn't want to?"

"Well, we'll just have to make her, won't we?" Darlene winked, with a sparkle in her green eyes.

I admit I got very excited at the prospect and eagerly awaited the sound of Chrissy's car door slamming shut heralding her arrival.

Soon, that blessed noise occurred and Chrissy walked in the front door. Having just left her hostess job, she was dressed in a two-piece black outfit with a modest miniskirt and black nylons encasing her sexy legs—a very professional-looking suit that a hostess at a high-class restaurant would wear. I love black miniskirts and it took all the willpower I could muster to keep from staring at her sexy gams. She stood in the middle of the living room and told us to wait for her, that she'd join us as soon as she slipped into something more comfortable.

Darlene stood up and motioned me to the other side of Chrissy. I quickly complied.

She then turned to Chrissy and said, "Before you go, there's something John and I would like to discuss with you."

"Sure! What is it?"

"This!" Darlene then twisted Chrissy's face around, pulled it towards her, and planted one of the most erotic kisses I've ever seen on her lips. Darlene's tongue darted in and out, exploring Chrissy's mouth.

Chrissy instantly struggled to escape Darlene's hold while crying out, "Wha..what the hell are you doing??"

Darlene pulled back and looked at me. "John?"

Following Darlene's lead, I pulled Chrissy's face to mine, and gave her my version of another long, wet, and horny kiss. Again she struggled to break free as a muffled "What the fuck? Stop it!!" came from her mouth.

As soon as our lips parted, Darlene grabbed Chrissy's face again and repeated her initial move. When they finished, I pulled Chrissy's face back to me and tried to silence her cries with my mouth. For the next several minutes, Darlene and I took turns planting big ones on Chrissy's ruby red lips while she struggled and begged us to stop.

Finally, Darlene tenderly ran her hand over Chrissy's clothed boobs and said, "I've just got to see these!"

Chrissy protested. "Y'all stop this!" as Darlene and I first removed her jacket then the white shirt underneath, exposing an exquisite set of breasts trying to spill out of the black bra she was wearing. Darlene quickly unhooked the bra and the article fell to the floor.

They weren't massive but they firm and full with the noticeable outline of a bikini tan line!

"My god!" uttered Darlene as she cupped one of them. "They're fucking beautiful!"

Chrissy tried to cover up with her hands but Darlene was having none of that. She grabbed Chrissy's arm as I held the other. With her free hand, Darlene cupped one of Chrissy's tits and ran her tongue slowly around the areola. Chrissy's nipple stood tall and erect as Darlene slowly sucked it into her mouth.

Not wanting to miss out, I took Chrissy's other tit, flicking her nipple with my tongue then licked and sucked it.

Chrissy continued to struggle to break free. She begged us, "Stop it! Let me go! Y'all can't do this to me!"

"Watch us!" Darlene replied in between sucks and licks.

After having Chrissy's glorious tit in my mouth for several minutes, I wanted some different scenery—not that I was tired of her near perfect breast—I just wanted to try another part of her succulent body. While kneeling, I slowly ran my tongue down the side of her body until I reached the top of her miniskirt. I looked up at Darlene, who was still engrossed with Chrissy's breast, and told her, "I've got to see the rest."

Darlene nodded and knelt down on the other side. Together, we pulled Chrissy's dress down to her ankles after a short battle with her and admired the new view. She was wearing shiny, tight black panties (with the cutest little camel toe) and a black garter belt, edged in red, holding up her black stockings. Chrissy's golden tan and the color combination was driving me up a wall.

"My god! Would you look at that!" I uttered to Darlene.

"Shit!" was all an impressed Darlene could say.

We tugged on her panties while Chrissy fought to keep them up. Finally, with one huge tug, the panties dropped, exposing a gorgeous, full black hairy bush.

"No, no, no!" Chrissy cried out as she tried to cover her pubes. "You can't look at me like this!"

"We're gonna do more than look!" Darlene told her.

She moved Chrissy's hand away and immediately buried her face into that soft, dark bush. From the motions of her cheeks, I could tell Darlene was licking fast and furious.

I went around to the other end and admired Chrissy's ass. It was damn near perfect! Not too fat and sensuously firm with another visible small bikini tan line. I put a hand on each cheek and began squeezing them, savoring each grab.

"Girl, I thought you had a great ass but I never imagined! Darlene, you've gotta see this!"

Darlene backed away from Chrissy's muff long enough to say, "I will, but not right now. I've got to lick this pussy into submission," before sticking her face back in Chrissy's crotch.

Deciding such an ass is a terrible thing to waste, I stuck my tongue at the top of her crack and slowly started working my way to the promised land.

Chrissy immediately shrieked, "John! You sick fuck! What the hell are you doing? Stop it! Leave my ass alone!"

I answered her with silence as I continued working my tongue down her crack. I was almost to her asshole when I spread those magnificent cheeks, made my tongue as long and as hard as I could and plunged it into her divine bung hole.

"Damn, John, you crazy son of a bitch! Stop it right fucking now!"

I didn't and for next few minutes, I lavished her asshole with licks, probes, kisses and sucks. Every so often, my tongue would slip down further where it met Darlene's tongue lapping at Chrissy's pussy and they would flick at each other. With my face buried in Chrissy's ass and with Darlene's tongue as an occasional sparring partner in that sweet area between ass and pussy, I was as close to heaven as a man could get.

I hadn't heard Chrissy protest in the last few minutes so I leaned around to check. Her head was leaned back and a look of ecstasy had engulfed her face while she slowly licked her lips.

She realized I had stopped and looked down at me. "Oh, honey, no one has ever done that to me. I had no idea how...how...fucking good it feels and how horny it makes me!"

"Boy, you got that right! She is soaking down here!" Darlene reported. "So fucking wet and delicious!"

Chrissy chimed in, "John, could you...umm...please...?"

"Of course, my dear."

I immediately returned and continued pleasuring her asshole. She shivered with delight as my tongue worked its magic.

Darlene finally extracted herself from the pussy and stood up. Chrissy immediately reached for her, pulled Darlene to her body, giving her a kiss that lasted a long time. She then untied Darlene's halter top, exposing Darlene's tits.

"Darlene, do you mind?" Chrissy quietly begged as she pointed at Darlene's chest.

"Of course not. Go right ahead."

Chrissy went to work on Darlene's tits, squeezing and massaging them while eagerly lapping at her nipples. Within seconds, Darlene moaned "Oh, god, yes!" while her hands gently guided Chrissy's head.

Chrissy soon fell to her knees (with me following her ass all the way down) and unbuttoned Darlene's shorts, exposing a pair of silky red panties. She massaged Darlene's snatch with her fingers through the panties before gently pulling them down.

"Why don't you sit? It'll be more comfortable."

Darlene nodded, sat down on the couch and spread her legs.

"John, we're moving over here," Chrissy informed me and I quickly pulled out of her ass.

Chrissy knelt in front of Darlene and absolutely, positively buried her tongue and fingers into Darlene's cunt. I, in turn, laid on the floor and positioned my face under Chrissy's snatch. She lowered herself onto my face and my waiting tongue.

Chrissy worked on Darlene, I worked on Chrissy and both women moaned, groaned and let out little yelps of pleasure.

Chrissy finally stood up and told Darlene, "Hey! We've almost forgotten the cock in our little threesome!"

"We're just waiting for the right time!" Darlene responded.

"Now?"

"Yeah, now. John, can you pull yourself away from that delicious pussy and come up here and sit down?"

I quickly got up and sat down on the couch. The two naked beauties then positioned themselves on either side of me. We shared a three-way kiss with all tongues wagging away. Chrissy then removed my shirt and each girl licked and sucked on my nipples while stroking the hair on my chest. Chrissy's hand then slowly reached down to my crotch and felt my swollen member through my shorts.

"Let's see what you've got down there!" She began removing my shorts then exclaimed, "Oh my god! Are you hard!"

She then hooked her thumb under the elastic band of my underwear and pulled them back. My dick sprang to attention, standing as tall and as erect as it could.

"Look at that, would you?" Chrissy blurted out. She turned to Darlene. "May I?" she asked.

"By all means! It's all yours!"

Chrissy slowly stroked it with her hand then bent over and flicked her tongue on my pee hole and around my cock's head. Suddenly, she plunged my dick deep into her mouth and swallowed it whole to the base. The sensation took me by surprise and my hips gave an inadvertent thrust up, shoving my dick even farther into her mouth. She gave grunts of pleasure as her mouth, with help from her hand, slowly went up and down my swollen shaft. Meanwhile, Darlene slid between my legs, cupped my balls with her hands and was gently licking and sucking on them. How I didn't come right then and there was a surprise to me but I managed to hang on.

Chrissy finally let my cock go, turned to Darlene and said, "Do you think we should ask him now?"

"Yeah, I think we can."

"Ask me what?"

Both girls settled back on either side of me. They looked at each other nervously, then turned to me. Darlene spoke first.

"Honey, we set this whole thing up. You see, Chrissy wants to have a child and Max, bless his heart, just hasn't been successful. Since Max can't do it, she asked if you would help them out."

My eyes got big and round at the suggestion.

"That's right!" Chrissy chimed in. "I asked Darlene if she would even consider such a thing. If she'd said no, it would've ended right there but she said yes-that is, if it was okay with you."

I looked at Chrissy then Darlene. "Honey, can we discuss this in...uummm...private?"

"This involves Chrissy and I think she should hear it."

"Umm, well...okay," I stuttered. "You two are really serious about this, huh?"

"Yes we are, John," Darlene replied. "I have three children with that scumbag first husband of mine. Then I got sick and as you know, I can't have any more. I wish to God we married before you left for the Air Force but we didn't. I want so much to give you a child-but I can't," she said as she dropped her eyes in sorrow.

After a few seconds of silence, she looked back up and continued, "But I want you to have the opportunity—even if it's not with me. I know you wanted kids and since I married you, you've accepted my children as your own. I love you even more for that but I think you deserve a chance to have your own child. Somehow, it would make me feel better knowing that there will be a little part of you on this earth after you're gone. Chrissy says that if you're successful, she and Max will raise the child but we can visit any time.

"You've really thought about this, haven't you?" I queried her.

"Little else since Chrissy asked me several weeks. I finally decided that I wanted to share you for this noble cause. Max and Chrissy are desperate, John. They even thought about artificial insemination but they can't afford it. Then Max suggested this..."

"Max?" I interrupted.

"Yeah, honey, he did. He's not proud of it but he and Chrissy are at their wit's end."

Chrissy then spoke. "John, we are really desperate. You may be our last hope."

Darlene continued, "If you agree, you two can fuck whenever you want for the time we have left—I won't be involved. We agreed to set this whole thing up-to break the ice, so to speak. I've told Chrissy all about your fascination with women's clothes—the shorter and tighter, the better-and she promised she won't let you down."

Chrissy took over. "There are three conditions, John. The first is if you agree, you can take me anytime you want, any way you want. You can fuck my ass, my mouth - I'll do anything you ask. I'll dress anyway you want. I'll do any fantasy you want but when you cum, that dick of yours must be deep in my cunt. I want all the cum you can make. I want you to fill my pussy with loads of your seed. I want a child, John, and every time we screw, it's an opportunity for me to become pregnant. I don't want it to go to waste.

"Next, Max isn't fond of this arrangement but he understands. He said he couldn't think of a better sperm donor than you. Still, you've got to agree to never bring this up to Max. It embarrasses him. I think you understand, though."

Darlene chimed in. "And three. You have four days to do whatever y'all want. After that, no mas. If I ever catch you and Chrissy fucking after these four days, I'll crush your nuts in a vise. And Chrissy, I'll stick a red hot tire iron up your twat."

'Oooo! That's not a nice thought to end this conversation on,' I thought. Still, I sat back to think for a moment. Pros and cons and cons and pros swirled in my head like a tornado.

'She's my best friend's wife but he wants me to fuck her. She's not my wife but I have my wife's permission. I...'

Finally, I blocked it all out. I picked up a beer, took a big swig, cleared my throat, and then turned to Chrissy.

"Okay, I'll do it—for you and for Max-as long as you're sure," and I pointed at Chrissy, '"this is what you want!"

"I'm sure, John! I'm sure!" she gleefully exploded. "And thank you, thank you so much!"

She leaned over, hugged me then kissed me.

"Good. Well, I guess that's settled. Now, what's next? I've never been a gigolo before."

Chrissy looked at my crotch and said, "Normally, I'd let you fuck me but it appears your friend has fallen asleep with all this talking."

Darlene responded. "Oh, I think we can help with that!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Noble Cause Pt. 01 - Initial Foray

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds