• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Penny's First Time with Her Stepdad

Penny's First Time with Her Stepdad

Penny was a freshman in college and her mom and step-dad were out of town visiting relatives. Penny was home for the summer and excited about finally having the house to herself for the weekend! It was her first night alone and she went out with some girlfriends from high school, they had a few drinks at a friend's dorm room and then Penny decided to head home, it was a pretty boring and uneventful night. Penny had no idea how this night would become one of the naughtiest and hottest experiences of her life.

Penny decided to keep drinking, she had a slight buzz already and she was excited and hyper about being home alone finally! She only wished she had a boyfriend at the time to keep her company, she's been single for over six months now since her last break-up with Jake.

Now would of been the perfect time to have a boyfriend, when her parents are out of town! She started thinking about the last time she had sex with Jake, she felt her sweet pussy begin to moisten, just the thought of him made her wanna touch herself...

Penny was so horny but she realized she didn't want Jake, she just wanted to cum! She wanted to feel pleasure and she'd decided give it to herself! She wanted to go looking through her parent's room, she knew they had porn movies, she wanted to find them, she wanted to play with her pussy bad.

Her sweet little cunt was already wet but she wanted it wetter, she even wondered if her mom might have any toys?! She searched though their belongings and finally found the treasure chest! It was a red velvet box, typical of her mom to have it hidden in what looked like an antique jewelry box! Inside there were dvd's, some toys and lube too.

"Guess tonight I might actually try a dildo!" Penny thought as she stared down wide-eyed at the big, pretty, pink glass dildo. But first, she thought, I wanna see wanna of the movies!

Penny sat down on the edge of her parent's bed and began to watch the first movie. She was shocked at what she saw, it was one woman being fucked by four black men, and they were all huge, dark men! And their cocks were so huge too! Penny had only seen two dicks in her whole life and they didn't look like those!

She was shocked but very curious and decided to try the next movie, this movie also had one woman but only two men, and they were each inside of her, at the same time! Penny was shocked, but so aroused, she felt the yummy wetness drool down to her thigh, she was actually wetter than she's ever been before!

This movie Penny really liked, so she watched a little longer. Penny was so wet, so ripe, and so ready to explore her sweet little holes! She still couldn't believe that woman could take two cocks like that! She didn't even know people did that! But that woman, here she was, taking them both and she looked so happy, she screamed in ecstasy, and moaned and looked very pleased!

Penny wanted it...bad...her juicy little cunt was craving cock! She actually became saddened that she had no boyfriend to fuck her. She decided to go take a bath, she'd masturbate with the water as she's done many times before, and maybe she'd even try out that glass dildo of her mom's.

Penny was a bit tipsy by this point, and while she was running her bath, she didn't realize her step-father had come home. He's a physician and he was called in for a medical emergency, so he had to leave their relatives place early for work.

Well, he's home now! And Penny has no idea that while she's upstairs in the bath, fucking herself with her mom's toy, her step-father is coming up the stairs! Penny's Dad can hear water running and was just gonna shout through the bathroom door to let her know he's home. However, the door wasn't closed, Penny had left it open a crack and her Dad peered in at her in the bathtub, she was unaware of him, and she was pumping the glass toy into her pretty pink cunt and furiously rubbing her clit with her other hand.

He was shocked, but he was also frozen...he should move, now...walk away, but it was gorgeous! This beautiful young woman, ample and tight, yet luscious and bouncy, she was a sight! Wet, bubbly, her round juicy tits were bouncing as she rubbed and fucked her pretty pink lips.

Her cute pussy poking out of the bubbly water, so pink, so beautiful... he realized his cock had grown hard as a rock! He couldn't help himself, he had to keep watching, she didn't even know he was there, she was too busy trying to fuck her little pussy, she was really struggling too, looked like she really needed a real cock inside her to give her what she needs!

He decided he'd just rub one out real quick, he was ashamed, disgusted with himself, this was his daughter! Step-daughter yes, but he'd raise her since she was a small girl, and now here she was, all woman, fucking herself in the tub! And here he was, big, throbbing cock in hand watching her and dreaming of shoving this huge dick into her sweet, tight little pink hole!

He already had pre-cum, this would be quick, he would cum real fast and Penny would never even know he was home. He'd sneak off and come back later, he thought as he was stroking, watching her. But the next thing he knew, his step-daughter was looking right back at him, stunned and shocked!

She actually looked scared and embarrassed then he saw her look down, and realized she had spotted his cock out, well at this point it was hard to miss!

"Dad!! What the fuck?!" Penny tried to cover herself with bubbles.

"Penny...I'm sorry...the door...you didn't close the door! And what the hell? Is that your Mom's toy?!"

"Dad...what the hell to you?! Ummmm...isn't that your hard cock hanging out?! What the fuck, Dad?!"

They both looked at each other and started to giggle. It was awkward, but there was still some sort of naughty, yet sweet sexual tension in the air.

"Um...I'm sorry Penny...excuse me...next time, please lock the door...and um, well...you looked amazing...gorgeous...you're very lovely Penny..."

Penny blushed, she felt her cheeks grow red, and she felt more wetness between her legs, strange but even in the water, she could feel her slippery juices oozing out of her.

"Dad...wait...can you keep a secret? From Mom?" she asked him.

He walked over to her, his big juicy cock was still hard and now it was right above her face.

"It depends on the secret." he replied.

Penny looked up at her step-dad, she wasn't exactly sure why she did it, she just felt like it was what she wanted, she wanted to feel him, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted to cum, she wanted to be naughty. She didn't say anything, she just put her mouth on his cock, no hands, she opened up as wide as she could and fit all of his cock in as deep as it would go.

He instictivly grabbed her head, he didn't deny her, he began grinding into her face now, pumping his juicy cock deeper and deeper down her throat. She loved it, she wanted it, she didn't care that this was her "Dad" all she cared about was feeling that huge, hard cock of his inside her.

She had never been this horny before in her life! She had never wanted a cock so bad! She kept sucking furiously, choking, gagging on her Dad's cock, spit and drool falling everywhere, she had never had a guy fuck her face in this way, her Dad literally grabbed her head and bobbed it up and down on his cock, and she literally loved it all!

Her sweet, tight little cunt drooling with her warm sweet juices, he pulled out of her mouth. Penny stood up and stepped out of the tub, her Dad bent her over, he shoved his cock in hard and deep.

Penny cried out in pain, his dick was huge and it did hurt her at first, but at the same time it was the best feeling she ever had! It was so wet and juicy in her sweet pussy so it easily opened up and stretched for her step-dad's big throbbing cock!

He had her bent over the bathroom counter, but now he sat down on the floor as he pulled her on top, facing Penny away from him he bounced her up and down on his fat dick, he reached an arm over and rubbed furiously on her swollen clit and before too long, he had Penny's tight cunt squirting all over his cock and down his legs!

Penny was shocked but in so much pleasure, of course, being all of eighteen years old, she had never squirted before in her life! Her Dad got down on his knees in front of her and started sucking and licking and lapping up all of the juices she squirted! He devoured her and licked her beautiful pink cunt! He drank every last drop, he loved it!

He slid a finger in and then he put a second in, he started finger -fucking her hard as he licked and sucked her clit...again...Penny's sweet little cunt hole started squirting more! All over his arm and hands and his chest, he buried his face in it and once again lapped it all up again!

"Mmmmmm...yummmy...your little pussy tastes so good Penny...your sweet juices...so lovely, so tasty, so ripe you are...mmmmmm I could eat you for hours my sweet girl."

Penny was in awe, she'd never felt anything like this! She had no idea that women could cum like that! She'd never squirted before and she'd only had an orgasm when she masturbated with water! But these things her step-father was doing to her, so fucking amazing.

She's never had sex this way before! This was mind-blowing! And the things he said to her, she had chills from head to toe at the very idea of him eating her more! She wanted more than that even, so much more from her Daddy now!

But before he had a chance to dive back in and continue, they heard her mother yelling from downstairs!

"I'm home guys! Penny?! You home?" her mom hollered as she opened the front door.

They both quickly scampered off the bathroom floor, her step-dad hurriedly ran to the master bedroom down the hall and Penny quickly jumped back into the tub. She heard her Mom outside the bathroom door, knocking quietly.

"Penny, you in there? I'm home...we're home early...Dad had to work...Have you seen him? His car's here."

Penny yelled, "Hi Mom! I um...been in the tub for awhile but I think I heard someone come in earlier!"

Penny scrunched down into the bath water and cringed, even now she felt her hot juices still dribbling out of her into the water. She could still feel her tight little cunt throbbing from her Dad's fingers and huge cock stretching her open.

She hated to lie to her mom, but now she had done even worse than just lie to her mom, she had fucked her mom's husband! Her own Dad! Oh my god, she thought to herself as she sunk down into the water and took a deep breath!

The worst part of all she thought to herself, is how badly she wanted more of her Daddy, she needed more, and she would get it too. Penny got out of the tub and began drying her body off, she was already day-dreaming about the next time she could fuck her Dad.

"Hey Mom, when are going out of town for that scrap-booking convention?!" Penny called eagerly to her mom. She giggled to herself, knowing her Dad must have heard the question!

"Next week", her mom called back.

Penny smiled to herself. Only a week to wait until she'd squirt all over her Daddy again, she couldn't wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Penny's First Time with Her Stepdad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds