• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 03

Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 03

12

Chapter Three: My Saturday Meeting with Kerri.

Well another busy but fun week for myself as Mistress Chantel begins to wrap up. It's a bright, sunny Saturday morning about 7:30am. My typical femme routine is to shower, dry off, moisturize with fragrant, moisturizing cream then to shave my face. Luckily for me in recent months I have begun to use a beard retarder cream and I now only have to shave oh maybe 2-3 times per week. This gap will get longer and longer as time passes and use of the beard retarder goes on, Yeah! :-) I then put on a white bra and padded panty set then sit at my makeup table and apply my feminine makeup, the transformation into a feminine face for Chantel is always exciting and heightens my girly feelings.

I then look through my wardrobe. I put on a white, silky camisole and find a hot pink, lycra shaping top with sheer long sleeves to put on. The hot pink colour stands out for me and adds the fact I will pull on over my smooth, shapely, long legs a pair of silky sheer black, back seem pantyhose is a striking contrast. It's now my choice in skirts. I'm going to put on a black, faux leather, high wasted, skater style mini-skirt that has loose, flared pleats. It's shortness is very sexy and helps make me look like one sexy, dominatrix. I then put on my typical wig of choice, my shoulder length, brunette with auburn hi-lights and wispy, loose curled ends, with cute bangs that help make my made up face look so much more feminine. Now in my stocking feet I pick out a pair of 5 inch spike heel, black, velvet pumps with a cute velvet ankle strap on each. I really love these heels. I carry them out to my front room, drop them off by the door and then head into my kitchen

I make myself a coffee and some toast as I sit and check my laptop for emails as well as follow up stuff on my Mistress webpage. I look at my appointments for today and see I have four men coming by today, My first is a 20 something sissy maid named Jack or as such Jackie. My second is a 50 something male who is a sub male and his name is Mel. He is really into BDSM from a tranny dominatrix like me. Mel is one of my first regulars. Third for me is a 40 something male who likes to come by and just have me crossdress him into the girl she wishes to be. He is Frank and dressed is Francine. She is just a pleasurable cd'er who when dressed just wishes to sit and chat with me over cookies and tea. My last appointment for the day is a very slutty male cd'er. Joel or Josie, this slut is into slutty humiliation and loves the thought of sexy dominatrix me degrading her as a cheap, skanky, slut. So it looks to be a fun Saturday for me.

I see in my emails that Kerri is now settled in town and asks me to call her today if I am able to get together with her for lunch or coffee. Ever since her first email to me a earlier this week I've been interested in meeting Kerri. I grab my phone and call her.

Kerri answers, "Hello."

I say, "Hello, is this Kerri?"

Kerri replies, "Um, yes it is."

I say, "Hi, this is Chantel, calling you up as you asked in your email to me."

Kerri excitedly replies, "Oh! Hi! Chantel! How are you?"

I happily reply, "I'm good Kerri, and you?"

Kerri says, "I'm good too and very happy you called me."

I ask, "So you are now in town and settled ok?"

Kerri says, "Yes, Chantel, I'm for the moment staying with a girl I know as a friend. She's ok with me staying with her until I get my own place."

I ask, "Oh, ok, is she cool with you being Kerri?"

Kerri with excitement says, "Oh yeah, she loves seeing Kerri all dolled up, she's a very open minded genetic girl. She has a boyfriend too and he's cool with it as well." Kerri adds, "I went to high school with her. Her name is Gillian and we've been long distance friends since high school."

I happily reply, "Glad to hear you settling in ok, I can meet up with you for lunch today if you like, say about 1:00pm. It's a little late for me as I have two male clients at my shop this morning."

Kerri replies, "That would be cool Chantel, where would you like to meet?"

I say, "A nice little bistro off 4th. Ave. named 'Paul's Bistro'. It's mostly western cuisine but is quiet and has nice private booths. Paul and his waitresses are very cool to having a T-girl like me and any friends I may bring to the bistro. I think you may enjoy it."

Kerri asks, "Oh sounds good Chantel, lets do it then."

I reply, "Yes ok, then. You will find the girls there love my look when I come by, they will surely like your look based on the pic you emailed me the other day."

Kerri excitedly says, "That's great, looks like fun."

I say, "Kerri I should be there about 1:00pm look for me in my 'Plum crazy' coloured Dodge Challenger RT." I giggle and add, "This tranny, dominatrix drives a hot 'n sexy performance car. I can do very well with its six speed manual in any of my heels." as I giggle.

Kerri's voice lit up says, "Wow, wild car Chantel, I can barely drive a stick as a guy in guy mode let alone a chick in heels." she giggles too and adds, "Um you can look for me in my Black, Ford Expedition SUV."

I reply, "Great, Kerri, I'll see you at 1:00pm. ok."

Kerri says, "Ok Chantel see you then, bye."

I say, "Bye to you too."

We hang up and I finish up my breakfast. I then grab a black, leather cropped jacket and my purse. Step into my heels, do the straps up and it's off to my little shop of play.

Once at the shop I greet the staff of the Adult Store on the main floor and they greet me back. Down the stairs my heels click away with each step and I'm inside my shop. Purse and jacket put away I get things together, some paper work and such. I wait for sissy Jackie to come in for her sissy maid appointment. She will come dressed as Jack but will bring her maids dress, tights, heels, wig and makeup.

About 9:30am Jack/Jackie arrives. I greet her at the door and I can sense she is pent up with sissy play excitement she says, "Good Morning Mistress Chantel, how are you today?"

I reply, "I'm good Jackie, you look very excited to dress and play as my sissy maid today?"

Jackie replies with nervous excitement, "Oh yes my Mistress, I've been looking forward to this day all week."

I reply, "Mmm, my dear little sissy, so have I. Lets take care of some business and have you fill out your play form today."

Jackie fills out the form of things she wishes to do today as my sissy maid. I send her to the change room and makeup table and let her change and ready herself for sissy maid play. I get things ready for playtime and in about 20 minutes, Jackie comes out dressed in her black sissy maid's dress, white tights, black 5 inch spike heel pumps, blonde long wig and makeup on. She does a good job with her makeup. Jackie, enters the play room and curtsies saying, "My dear Mistress Chantel, your sissy maid Jackie is present and ready to serve you."

I domineeringly reply, "Mmm, my little sissy wants to be put to some good sissy maid cleaning duties. Well, sugar I want you to go to the rest room and under the counter is a cleaning kit, you will clean the rest room from top to bottom, my sissy maid." In my hand is a riding crop and I lightly smack the table with it.

Sissy Jackie is at attention by this, curtsies and says, "Yes, my Mistress, thank you my Mistress."

She then tends to her assigned duties as I observe and keep her inline. Jackie cleans away and from time to time I interject with the riding crop and lightly tap sissy Jackie's bottom to keep her properly motivated. Each light tap gives enough of a sting to keep her dutifully inline.

For the next 15 or so minutes, Jackie cleans Mistress's restroom. Once completed she comes back to me as I sit in a plush, comfy chair and she curtsies saying she has completed the last task and asks for her next. I then have her carefully remove from the reception room's wall each lovely, sexy framed portrait of me and wipe the dust and clean the glass of each frame.

As sissy Jackie does said task I answer my front phone as it rings. Conversation is from a possible new client who is asking me about my services. To which I say I specialize in dominating males. Once the phone call is over I review sissy Jackie's cleaning of my portraits and tell her she did a good job.

I then have her make me a cup of coffee and serve it too me while I rest in my comfy chair. Once she does that I allow her to pull down her tights, panty and lift up her dress and petticoat and on her knees I allow her to masturbate before me to then once she is ready to shoot her sissy wad of cum to do so inside a shot glass. As sissy Jackie jerks her sissy dick off in front of me I can see the joy of want from her eyes and appreciates me allowing her to pull her sissy dick. As she strokes her sissy dick I walk up to her and before her face have her nudge her face up my mini-skirt to nose my pantyhose and panty area of my dominatrix's cock. I tease her with it as I move around her face with my crotch and soon she explodes a wad of sissy cum into the shot glass. I soon get down on my knees, my sexy made up face near hers and I caress her face and have her hand me the shot glass of her sissy cum. She is coming down from her sexual high but nervously knows I will be pouring the cum in her mouth and watching her slurp up her own sissy semen. She takes the cum and wants me to be pleased with her.

Sissy Jackie looks at me and says, "Thank you my Mistress, I'm happy you fed me my sissy cum."

I have her rise and send her off to change back to Jack. Soon she is on her way and I relax to soon ready for Mel, my mature sub male who will want my domination. I set up some bondage gear as I know he will want it bad. I sex up my makeup even more.

Soon the door to my shop opens and Mel arrives, button down shirt and blue jeans. He is clean shaven and smells of Old Spice. He sheepishly looks at me, bowed eyes and says, "Good Morning Mistress Chantel, you look so lovely today."

I smiling reply, "Well, well, well, good morning Mel. my little sub. ON YOUR KNEES NOW SUB!!!"

Mel falls like a ton of bricks on his knees, eyes remain bowed down. I strut around him, my spike heels clicking with each step. I can sense he loves the sound of clicking spike heels.

I say, "Somebody is a pathetic sub here, right?"

Mel sheepishly replies, "Yes, my Mistress."

I add, "It sure the Hell is not me!"

Mel says, "No, no my Mistress, it is me, I'm the pathetic sub male."

I now order Mel to perk up kneeling and I place a leather dog collar on him and the attach a 6 foot long leash. I then snap the leash and have him fall to all fours. He is told to nuzzle up to my black, leather mini-skirted ass and kiss it. To which he sighs with joy and kisses the my skirted, buttocks. He thanks me for the privilege. I then order him to kiss lightly each pantyhose clad leg right down each seem of my black sheer pantyhose. He is hungry with desire as he takes his lips and kisses repeatedly down each leg. This turns me on too and hearing such only makes Mel more hungry with desire. I then snap his leash and lead him on all of his fours to walk behind me like a dog.

We walk into my play room and I sit in my plush chair and cross my right leg over my left. I have Mel kiss my high heel shoe and he does as told. I then cross my left leg over my right and have Mel kiss my other high heel shoe. Mel loves it so much I can see the bulge in his jeans.

I then have him stand up and strip down to his briefs before me. He does exactly as he is told and soon stands before me only in his briefs and the collar with attached leash. His cock is bulging inside his briefs. I stand up on my 5 inch spike heels smile and sadistically ask myself what shall I do with my pathetic sub? I strut around my heels click and Mel stands still, head bowed down. I come up to in front of him, extend my right pantyhose clad leg and black velvet heeled shoe and ask him if he loves what he sees?

Mel quivers with erotic joy says, "Oh... Oh yes Mistress Chantel, your legs and heels are so sexy, I... I.. love them."

I say, "Maybe if you remain a good boy I will strut around letting you look at my legs and heels. If you do as I say I will let you get off while watching them."

Mel excitedly says, "Oh my God Mistress I would love that so much."

I then by his leash take him to a bondage bench.

I sternly say, "Get on the bench sub."

Mel says, "Yes my Mistress."

Mel soon is on the bondage bench on all fours. I then strap his hands and ankles down keeping is near naked sub body firmly in place. I can sense my little sub's nervous but agitated excitement. I soon put on a pair of black silk cocktail type gloves and caress Mel's backside as I pull his briefs down. I then with my silk covered fingers caress his now bare buttocks. He is enjoying this as I see his cock stand firmly at attention.

I say, "Mmmm, what shall I do with you sub? What shall I do?"

Mel sheepishly replies, "Oh please my Mistress have mercy on me."

I sadistically laugh and say, "Mercy? My, my, my, my pathetic subby male wants mercy when he needs appropriate dominant correction."

I then slowly strut in my heels to my work bench of dominatrix tools. The click of my heels as I slowly walk to the bench has Mel intoxicatingly mesmerized with submission. He realizes that soon this sexy but domineering tranny Mistress will have her way with him. I pick out a gentle but still useful cat o nine tails whip and crack it on the work bench as I turn and look at my strapped down male sub. Mel nervously looks at me after that first crack and gulps. I smirk and smile throwing back my hair over my shoulders and soon I click, clock, back to Me, in my heels.

Soon I'm behind and off to his right side as I say, "My little sub here needs to know his submissive place, I shall teach him where that place is." I add, "You will thank me after each lash Mel and then ask me for another ok?"

Mel says in anticipation, "Ye...Yes my Mistress."

Silence falls on the room and I let it build up for a number of seconds with 'loud', silent anticipation. Mel is quivering as he waits for his first lash. And just like that I give him his first firm but casual lash with cat o nines. Mel yelps lightly but thanks me and asks for another. I snap the whip again a bit harder as he quivers more and yelps again. Mel asks for another. I am now getting more determined to teach this sub a lesson of where he is to be and crack the cat on nines again but harder. Mel yelps louder this time and begins to wince as he asks for another. I sadistically laugh like a bitchy, Mistress on a feminine power trip and give him more and more lashes. By ten lashes his buttocks are rosy pink. Mel is now like putty in my Mistress hands. He thanks me so much for putting him in his submissive place.

I then walk to his face as I pull up my mini skirt, pull down my black, pantyhose and panty showing my smooth buttocks and I have Mel kiss each butt cheek as he thanks me for the privilege. I turn and then fix myself back up.

I then sit by his side on a stool and take my right hand as I grab Mel's erect sissy dick and begin to stroke it. Mel begins to moan with joy as he is so turned on by me with my silk gloves on pull and stroke his stiff cock. I enjoy toying with it and tapping on his cock's stiff head as he shakes in wishful anticipation of ejaculating. I ask Mel if he is enjoying this and he says, "Oh my God my dear Mistress, YES! YES I am so excited."

I ask, "How badly do you want to cum Mel?"

Mel in ecstasy says, "Oh I want to cum so bad my Mistress, so bad."

I begin to really stroke and jerk his dick and soon I sense he is about to let go and yes, he the shoots out a wad of sissy cum all over the bondage bench. Mel is spent and is in pure gratitude to me. I remove my gloves and take my right hand's index finger and scoop up on it his cum and then put that wet with Mel's cum finger to his lips and force it inside his mouth. I ask him if he enjoys the taste of his seed and he tells me yes he does. I scoop it up over and over and feed it to him. He tells me he is grateful to me, his Mistress.

I free him from his binds and let him up and instruct him to put on his clothes and come out front when dressed. I am waiting for Mel out in my reception room as he comes out and he comes to me and extends his right hand, I place my sexy, red, painted nailed fingers of my right hand in his hand as he kisses my hand and tells me he loved playing today. I send him on his way both of us pleased at our play time fun.

I look at the clock on the wall and see it's 12:45pm. and I must get ready to go to Paul's Bistro to meet Kerri for lunch. I put on my black, leather cropped jacket, grab my purse and soon am strutting up the stairs and out to the parking lot. I get to my Challenger RT and open the door I sit in first and like a lady I pick up both high heeled feet and swing them inside the car. Soon it's started up and I'm on my way, heels and all working the gas, brake and clutch, my red painted nails of my fingers on my right hand row the gear shift.

A few minutes later I'm in the parking lot of Paul's Bistro. I see that Kerri has yet to arrive. I park and soon reach for my lipstick and fix my lips while looking at the vanity mirror. I play with my hair a bit too and soon see Kerri's, black Expedition arrive and park near by. I open my car door and step out planting my 5 inch heels on the ground and then get out. I close the door and begin to step towards Kerri's Expedition. She steps out of her vehicle and plants a sexy black, leather, thigh booted 5 inch spike feet on the ground, she is wearing a black form fitting lycra short dress that goes down mid thigh and to the edge of her thigh boots. She has a gold lame belt and a gold heavy necklace on. She has on a long down to her ankles black, leather over coat but it's not done up as it sits sexily open.

Kerri is stunning in her blonde with platinum hi-lights straight wig, which goes down to just between her shoulder blades and is a cute cut in back with a diamond shape to the way it fall between her shoulders. Sexy blonde bangs frames her very pretty t-girl face. Grabbing her black purse I walk towards her, my heels clicking away. She turns and sees me and smiles. I smile back at her.

I say, "Good afternoon Kerri."

Kerri replies, "Good afternoon Chantel."

We both femininely shake hands and I ask, "Are you hungry hun?"

Kerri replies, "Meh a little bit Chantel. I'm more nervous than hungry."

I say, "Don't be nervous hun, we are just two t-girls out having lunch." I add, "The food here is very good and the staff are great, they treat me well."

I say, "You look great Kerri, just gorgeous and so sexy in that outfit, I love your boots."

Kerri replies with smile, "Thank you Chantel, you look beautiful too, pretty skirt and you have great legs."

I say, "Thank you. Shall we go inside?"

Our heels click, clock in unison as we walk up to the front door and then step inside.

At the front desk is one of the girls I know as a greeter, she is Carly and she smiles at the sight of me and Kerri, she says, "Hi Chantel, how are you?"

I reply with a smile, "Good Carly, I'd like you to meet Kerri a new friend of mine."

Carly says as she scans Kerri from top to bottom, "Nice to meet you Kerri, you both look gorgeous."

We both reply, "Thank you."

Carly then has us follow her to a private booth and we both remove out coats and sit down. Carly hands us menus and asks if we'd like anything to drink. We both actually ask for an iced tea.

Soon we are chatting breaking the ice and beginning to get to know each other. We both keep telling how stunning we each are and that we both go out of our way to look as feminine and sexy as possible. We are on the same page about being sexy, feminine and strong willed t-girls.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds