• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 01

Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 01

1234

Ava's Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 1 Ch. 1-4

Chapter 1

Scott Walker was a manager for one of the large pharmaceutical companies in the metro area. He was twenty six years old and had split with his girlfriend about three months ago. He had been going with her for a little over a year when he decided that she was much too demanding in their relationship than he could put up with. Scott was also naturally an aggressive and competitive person, particularly at work so they both sort of parted ways without a major confrontation. Since they broke up, Stott hadn't dated much since he was spending a lot of time at work trying to enhance his career. He had an apartment that was a rather new two bedroom townhouse in suburbia. It had a partially finished basement with two bedrooms and full bathroom on the second floor above ground while the kitchen, living room, and a half bath were on the first floor.

Scott spent his most of his spare time golfing as well as attending a weekly poker game with the guys from work. In addition, he had a mini-writing hobby and continued to post some erotic writings on some online blogs that he had started using during his college days. His former girlfriend was not impressed with some of his writings, mainly because they reflected some of his fetishes and sexually domineering habits that overshadowed those of her own.

On a mid-summer Saturday, Scott went to a mall that had a large department store as one of its anchors to do some shopping since he was running low on business casual clothes for work. Before going to the department store, he decided to have lunch at a restaurant near that store in the same mall. It was a rather large restaurant with two main dining areas with booths and tables as well as a large bar with stools and bar height tables with seating for four people.

Since it was a Saturday, the restaurant was crowded with lunch time shoppers and there was only one bar stool open at the end of the bar nearest to the entrance so he quickly sat down before someone else took the final open spot. That particular end bar space was rather awkward to use because the service bar was at that end and took up about half of the space for its occupant to use and so the bartender, in order to serve him, had to reach around in front of the person setting at the next bar stool.

The bartender came over and he ordered a beer and said that he was also going to have lunch. The bartender reached around the person setting next to him and placed a small white tablecloth in front of Scott as well as setting a cloth napkin with silverware in front of him. He then handed him a menu before going to get the draft beer that Scott had just ordered. It was at this point that he noticed the young woman setting next to him. Apparently, she had just ordered her food and was sipping a glass of wine while waiting for it to be served. She was very pretty with dark styled hair that was shoulder length. He noticed that she was wearing a simple red front buttoning blouse and a short white pencil skirt with a two inch wide taupe belt. But what really caught his attention was that she had on a pair of long needle toed taupe leather flats that matched her calf leather belt.

As the bartender left to get his beer, he decided to apologize for inconveniencing her because of his position at the bar, and said, "I'm sorry that the bartender has to reach in front of you to serve me, but this was the last spot the bar."

"Oh that's quite all right; I sat in that position before so I know what it's like. I didn't want to put my shopping bag on that stool and take someone's place, so I set it on the other side of me on the floor. Now I'm glad I didn't," the young woman replied as she gave him a warm smile.

Scott decided not to pass up that opportunity and quickly replied, "Do you come here often, since you said that you have sat in this spot before?"

"Occasionally, since I do a lot of my shopping at this mall. Matter of fact, I just bought these shoes at Manning's department store and decided to wear them out of the store to break them in," she pleasantly volunteered.

"I just noticed them after the bartender left to get my beer, and was surprised to see how unique they were with such long and sharp pointed needled toes. You don't normally see that with flat heeled shoes," he commented.

"You're right, most have rounded or square ballet-type toes. These are a new style of stiff leather flats that I just saw and had to have for my training shoes. Oh by the way, my name Ava," she proudly volunteered and held her hand out for him to shake.

He quickly responded by softly shaking her hand as the bartender set his beer on the bar by again, reaching in front of Ava and said, "My name is Scott and I'm curious of what you mean by training shoes?"

"Well you see, I'm high heeled shoe fanatic and I've been wearing them since I graduated from middle school when spike and stiletto came back into fashion in the early 2000's. For the last four years since I've been working, I wear high heels on a daily basis and I have to exercise and wear flats regularly to keep my calf muscles stretched. I bought these since they have needle pointed toes and will help keep my feet conditioned for wearing pointed toe high heel pumps," Ava explained in unexpected detail.

Scott was fascinated with her answer and decided to probe further and asked, "How high of heels are you talking about if you have to go to so much trouble to keep you calf muscles stretched?"

"I guessed that you were going to ask that question, so don't be surprised by the answer. I have trained myself over the years to wear heels up to 6 -5/8 inches, which is the highest possible for my size 7 shoe and I wear 5-5/16 inch stilettos to work every day!" Ava confidently and proudly announced.

Scott excitedly replied, "Wow, it sounds as if you are really an ultra high heel devotee with those heel heights. I'm definitely an aficionado of women wearing high heels in general, but love to see them in ultra high heels in particular. My Great Aunt also wore in high spike heels in the early Sixties and mid-Eighties when they were in style and now in 2000's when she is in her late sixties. I loved the way she flaunts them when she goes out just to shop. Also I worked part time at a women's specialty shop that custom made high and ultra high heeled shoes while in college. I learned a lot about the trade while I worked there."

"Sounds like you know then what I'm talking about when I say 6-5/8 inch heels," Ava surmised.

"Yes I do. That height, without platform soles, pitches your instep ten degrees past the vertical in a size seven shoe and together with a 76 degree heel angle is the highest non-ballet style heels you can possibly wear. There were several women over years that I worked the store that actually could walk comfortably in them although it took a lot of training to accomplish that goal," Scott thoughtfully replied.

"Yes, it took me years to accomplish that goal and I want to stay in maintenance training to keep that ability. I'll tell you what since you have a thing for women in high heels; before my food comes I'll go into the bath room and put on the pumps that I wore to the store today before I bought these flats so you can ogle them while were here in the restaurant," Ava announced as she got up, picked up her shopping bag, and quickly walked to the ladies room at the back of the bar.

It seemed that it was less than a couple minutes when Ava arrived back at the bar, set her shopping bag back down, and sat down on the bar stool. In the process she flashed her curvaceous legs and let Scott view those beautiful Taupe calf leather stiletto heeled pumps.

"As you know, these are the lowest of the ultra high heel heights at 5-5/16 inches in my size 7 shoe, which is the height that I wear to work. What do you think?" Ava asked as she was obviously fishing for a complement.

She didn't have long to wait for him to take the bait as he gushed, "Those are some nice stilettos and I like the long needle toes and the low cut throats since I can see the tops of your toes. They also really make your legs look fabulous."

"That's the whole idea on both observations. By the way as you already know, the 5-11/16, 6-1/16, and 6-3/8 inch heels are the next steps up to the 6-5/8 inch highest possible heels for a size 7 shoe," Ava replied.

About that time, Ava's food order was delivered by a waitress from the kitchen so she started eating the salad she had ordered. Ken meanwhile put in his food order with the bartender and continued to glance at her legs and shoes resting on the bar stool rung which didn't go unnoticed by Ava. They continued to chit chat through their individual meals and afterwards as they finished their drinks. In the ensuing conversation, they both summarized their recent job and personal experiences.

Ava Booker was an assistant to a vice president at a downtown advertising agency. She had graduated from a local junior college which specialized in business computer systems and office practices. So after working for the same company for four years she had moved up to be an assistant to the VP of Advertising Operations. Ava lived by herself in a small apartment in the suburbs not far from Scotts work and in the general area of his townhouse apartment. About a month ago, she had also broken up with her boyfriend of a little over a year. Actually, even though Ava didn't say so, he got the impression that she had basically driven him off because of her domineering nature. She had been successful at work with her aggressive style, but it hadn't worked well with most of her relationships with men.

Towards the end of their lunch conversation, Scott mentioned that one of his hobbies was occasionally writing and posting erotic stories. He didn't mention that he had posted some them on an erotic internet blog. Ava became very interested in that subject and asked what type of stories he wrote and what some of the erotic themes were that he wrote about. He said that many on the stories involved fetishes like women training to wear higher than normal high heels and corsets while figure training to show off their hourglass figures! Scott also said that he incorporated BDSM and other fetish themes in most of his stories where the man was generally, but not always, dominate and the female was the submissive. He made sure to get out on the table that he was thinking of himself as the sexually dominate type in his writings.

Before Ava commented on his answer to her question about some of his erotic story themes, Scott quickly continued by saying, "Tell you what; give me your email address and I'll send you a rather long story of an aggressive young woman who gets in to ultra-high heels, much like yourself, and ends up in a very loving relationship with a shoe store manager. It's entitled "Donna's Ultra High Heels, Book 1 and 2" and is a rather detailed account of two lovers and their mutual fetishes which is to be continued."

Before she could react again, he continued and instructed, "I want you to read it tonight and Email me your response and I want you to put yourself in Donna's shoes, no pun intended. We should plan to get together tomorrow and discuss what you thought of the whole story."

Scott's demand to give him her Email address as well as his instructions to read and then discuss his erotic story where he implied the male was usually the sexual dominate took her by surprise and she paused to regain her composure.

Ava tried to act out her typical dominate role and said, "Why is it that the dominate role has to be played by a man?"

"Oh, it doesn't, but in this case the woman is very aggressive at work and finds that she has a submissive side to herself when it comes to her sex or home life. I think that is rather prevalent for ambitious women in the workforce. After you read the story, we'll see what you think; give me your Email address and I'll write it down," Scott replied forcefully as he took a cocktail napkin from the bar and produced a pen from his pocket.

Ava pondered what Scott had said as she verbally gave him her home Email address without further comment.

At this point they paid their individual bar bills and walked out of the restaurant together when Scott said, "I have some shopping to do that will take me about an hour before I go home. I'll send you the story so you can get a head start on reading it this afternoon. By the way, I'll want to know the exact spots in the story when your nipples get hard!"

Ava was surprised with his last comment and blushed as she stammered, "Well if they do, it probably won't be due to your storyline."

"We'll see if that's true after you read it, so email me back with your phone number so we can talk later tonight," Scott smiled as he turned and confidently walked away as Ava hesitantly turned and slowly started walking the opposite direction to the exit where her car was parked outside.

As Ava made her way to the mall exit, she found that Scott's forceful summary of his story involving male sexual dominance and exotic fetishes together with his non-apologetic request to keep track of when her nipples got hard, had already caused her to tingle with sexual arousal while her nipples got hard and poked against the inside of her bra! His surprise command to keep track of when her nipples stiffened had caused them to immediately stand at attention with his mere mention of them!

On the drive back to her apartment, Ava was totally shaken by the events of the last few moments since she seemed to lose that aggressive self-confidence and the need to be in control at the same time while her nipples continued to be rock hard and lengthen under her bra. She now wondered exactly what Scott had in mind for her when she read his story. Was it to pretend that she was really playing the part of Donna in his exotic story? That's certainly was his implication!

Meanwhile, Scott finished his shopping, returned to his apartment, and quickly emailed the two stories that he talked to Ava about at lunch. By the time he sent them to her it was almost 2:30 in the afternoon. He was very anxious to find out how Ava would respond since he wasn't aware of how she reacted to his request about keeping track of when her nipples stiffened while reading his exotic stories.

Chapter 2

After emailing the texts of "Donna's Ultra High Heels Book's 1 and 2" to Ava's, Scott decided to go into work for a couple of hours since he needed finish up some paperwork before Monday morning. He knew it would take Ava a few hours to read both books of his story.

He returned to his apartment around six thirty and after picking up some fast food to eat at home while waited for Ava's email response. Around seven o'clock he saw her Email address come up in his inbox and he quickly opened it to find a rather short message.

It read, "Oh my God, I can't believe that you wrote this continuing story. It was fabulous and I want to talk to you now while I'm so hot. Call me right away."

She went on to give him her home phone number and signed the email with "Can't wait to have you measure my nipples, Ava.

Scott thought that she might enjoy some of his story, but he didn't imagine that Ava would sexually react to such an extent! He knew that she was referring to the famous nipple measuring stand that he wrote about in "Donna's Ultra High Heels". He must have been the first person who had awakened the submissive side of Ava just by reading his long story and telling her to act as though she were in Donna's place; not to mention that he had commanded her to count the number of times her nipples stiffened while reading his story. He must have hit the jackpot by acting as the dominate one when they left the restaurant. Scott then immediately called the number she had given him.

Ava answered after only one ring and said in a sexy voice, "Oh, Scott, your story was so hot; it made me so horny, I can't stand it."

"I'm happy that you enjoyed it so much. Did you try to put yourself in Donna's place when you read it?" he casually asked.

"Yes I did, right from when she was standing in front of her boss's desk till they dressed for the fetish party in chapter 10 of book 2. I didn't realize I had most of the same subconscious submissiveness that Donna experienced until I read your stories. It's is the direct opposite of my normal dominate personality, particularly at work. In my case, you were right about many women, who were aggressive at work, but somehow needed to experience a sexual submissive side away from the office," she replied in a sexy manner.

Scott quickly asked, "Did you keep track of the times your nipples stiffened?"

"Actually I lost track since they were hard most all the time except for some set up paragraphs in each chapter. So I'm guessing about two times per chapter for a total of twenty one chapters or at least 40 or more times, not including right now as they rock hard just talking to you! And I said in the email, I can't wait for you to measure them!" Ava replied excitedly.

"As a matter of fact, I think we can take care of that request tomorrow. I have to pick up some things tomorrow morning to assist in accomplishing that goal, but I want you to be over here at my apartment at exactly two o'clock. We talked yesterday where each of our apartment complexes are located, which are only ten to fifteen minutes from each other and my number is 440. By the way I assume you are interested in more than just getting your nipple measured? I can also get you started on a training program similar to Donna's in the story you just read?" Scott straight forwardly asked.

"Oh yes, I was hoping you would get me started on a training program. Donna's training seemed so hot and also made me horny," she quickly and enthusiastically replied.

"Good I figured as much, so be on time tomorrow," Scott stated in an authoritative manner.

"Oh I'll be on time since I can't wait to be there. What should I wear?"

"First of all I want you to bring a set of your clothes and items you need to get ready for work Monday morning since you'll be leaving from here. Also I want you to bring several pair of your ultra high heeled stilettos and some of your sexiest outfits. Who knows we may go out to dinner tomorrow night? I think you know what I like from the story you read. When you come to the apartment, however, I want you to wear a pleated skirt hemmed to six inches above the knee, a shelf bra that exposes you nipples under a tight sweater, wide tightly cinched belt, and matching leather elbow length gloves. Black thigh-hi seamed nylons, garter belt, and 6-1/16 inch stiletto heels are also required. Your skirt should be long enough to just cover your stocking tops at least while you're walking. You can choose the colors of your outfit, but they should be color coordinated," Scott forcefully instructed Ava.

"Sounds like a great plan to me, but I think I'm going to have to do some shopping myself in the morning. I know that it's going to be long night tonight before I get to be with you, but I'll be re-reading your book which should keep hot," Ava gleefully replied.

"It's OK to masturbate, but you are not to have an orgasm until I let you have one sometime tomorrow. Is that understood?" Scott demanded.

"Yes, I promise, but it's going to be tough. I could have had several of them today when I was reading your story; but I didn't, because I knew you wouldn't like it," she volunteered submissively.

"That's a good girl. One last thing I need from you is diameter of each of your breasts at the base. Use a tape measure and pull it firm, but not too tight. Also, measure the closest spacing at the inside of your breasts at their bases. All these measurements should be to the nearest eighth of an inch. I assume you have a tape measure; and do you understand the dimensions I'm looking for?" Scott sternly asked Ava.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds