• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sarah and Her Brother Jimmy

Sarah and Her Brother Jimmy

Sarah lived in a big house with her brother Jimmy and her parents. She was 19 years old with incredibly sexy figure. Her brother was also 19 years old. Jimmy and Sarah were twins that their mother would sometimes joke that they were conjoined at birth. They were very close to each other. There house was in the middle of big open fields and woods that there were miles in every direction. Back in the woods there was a big pond that nobody knew about it. Sometimes they would sneak off and go skinny dipping in it. They just liked getting naked outside and swimming. There was nothing sexual about it. Otherwise they were nothing but brother and sister. It was no big deal for them that they saw each other naked a lot.

So, they were a bit older and had not skinny dipped in years. Even they had not talked about it at all until that afternoon when they were sitting in the living room together watching a video about nudist lifestyle on her laptop.

"I think I am a nudist," Sarah blurted out looking at her brother.

"Hmm..." her brother said, "I think I might be too."

Both of them remained silent and started watching the video again.

Suddenly she laughed to herself and turned to him and said, "Remember, when we used to run around naked late at night when mom and dad were asleep?"

"Yea," he laughed, "That was a big time ago."

"Yeah," she said, "We should do that again. What you think?"

"You mean right now?" her brother asked.

"No, not right now, but sometime," she replied.

"Yeah, that would be fun then," he said.

Another long pause...

"You know mom and dad are not going to be home for a couple more hours," she finally added.

"Yea, I know," he said, "But it is the middle of the afternoon."

"So what!" she said, "There is not another house around for miles. Nobody will be able to see us. And look at the sky, it's a nice day."

"It's true, but..." he hesitated.

"Please bro, can't you do that for your sis?" she pleaded.

"Ok, but I'll do it if you do it," he said.

"Ok, come with me," she said and stood up.

They both ran to the front door. Before opening the door, they looked at each other for a minute.

"Same time?" she said.

"Ok," he nodded, "Ready... Go."

In a few short moves they both had all of their clothes off. Now they were just standing at the front door looking each other up and down. Sarah looked absolutely stunning which said a lot because she was kind and had a way of hiding her hotness. But there was no hiding it with no clothes on. She looked at Jimmy, her brother's cock.

"You have grown since last I saw you like this!" she said.

He looked at her nice medium sized boobs and said, "Yea, so have you!"

Then he opened the door and both of them stepped outside, cautiously looking around to see if there was nobody there. The sun was hot on their skin. But the breeze was nice and refreshing. It was a perfect weather for nudity. It was kind of funny and embarrassing to watch somebody running naked outside, even two people who were brother and sister.

"Your boobs are bouncing up and down like balloons!" he yelled to her as they ran.

"Yeah," she yelled back, "Well your dick is spinning like a propeller!"

They both laughed and collapsed finally in the middle of the open field. They were both out of breathe and were lying on their backs.

"That was fun," she said.

"Yeah," he agreed.

For the next hour or so they sunbathed mostly in silence, rotating every few minutes or so. Jimmy looked at his sister's beautiful naked body. It was so nice that he wanted to mount her right then and there. He started to get a boner though so he tried not to think about such things. To distract himself, he grabbed a blade of grass. His sister's eyes were closed so he quickly brought the blade of grass up to her pussy. It was perfectly shaved and delicious. He lightly fluttered it on her clit and she gave a yell and sprung up.

"OMG!" she yelled and punched his shoulder, "I thought that it was an insect!"

"Hahaha...!" he laughed, "Sorry, I could not resist!"

"Oh yeah!" she grabbed hold of his medium sized dick and pulled herself close to him, "Well, don't let it happen again!"

His dick throbbed in her grip.

"Oh my god, it moved!" she yelled and let go.

"Ummm... well it happens when you grab it like that," he said sarcastically.

She looked at his cock again and it was almost its size already.

"So, does that mean you are getting a boner?" she asked.

"Ummm... well..."

Before he could answer, he felt her fingertips lightly caress his cock as she looked into his eyes. His heart skipped a bit and then there was the sound of a car coming up the dirt road.

"Its mom and dad!" her brother yelled.

Sarah got up and darted straight for the woods. He quickly followed her. Both of their hearts were pounding as they looked behind and saw their parents' car pulling up into the driveway. When they were safely behind the trees, they crouched down and looked back.

"Do you think they saw us?" she asked.

"I doubt it," he said, "Let's go further in just to make sure."

So they started walking butt naked in broad daylight further into the woods towards the big pond. His sister was walking ahead of him and he just resist staring at her very nice ass as it rhythmically bobbed up and down , side to side, up and down, side to side...

"Are you staring at my ass?" suddenly she looked back and asked.

He smiled without saying much.

"Well you are starting to get a boner again!" she said pointing her finger down to his cock.

She was right, Jimmy got a boner again, but he was at about 50% at that point.

"Well," he said, "Not much I can do about that."

Both of them stepped at a large flat boulder and sat down on it. As he sat, his cock went straight up in the air.

"Wow!" she said looking at it, "You officially got a boner now! Hahaha..."

"Like I said before, not much I can do about it," he said.

"Well," she said, "You can release your load if you want. I mean, it doesn't look like that thing is going anywhere for a while."

"You mean I should jerk off?" he asked.

"Well, yeah," she replied.

"Don't worry, it will be gone in a few minutes," he lied.

He could only feel it swelling more actually. They both sat there and watched his cock grow by the second.

"I can't believe I'm sitting with my sister watching my cock grow!" he said with embarrassment.

They both laughed.

"Yeah," she said, "Well just jerk off then, I don't care!"

"No way, not in front of you!" he exclaimed.

"Wouldn't be the first time I watched you jerk off," she blurted out.

"What?" he said surprised, "When have you seen me jerk off?"

"A few times actually," she said smiling, "you need to learn to close windows when you watch porn."

"Yeah," he said, "Well I watched you using that red vibrator of yours a few times too."

She laughed awkwardly and said, "Okay, so we both have watched each other masturbating. Let's just do it! I'll even start!"

And before he knew it, Sarah had three fingers swirling around her clit as her head rolled back. He could not take his eyes off of what was happening. He soon felt his own hand on his rock hard cock.

"Yeah, that's good!" she whispered, "Now stroke it for me."

He held down the base of his dick with his left hand and started jerking up and down with his right. His sister's eyes were glued to his cock as his eyes were glued to his sister's shaved pussy and there they sat in the middle of the day. Sarah and Jimmy, real brother and sister were masturbating on top of a large boulder.

"Harder..." she whispered under her breathe and he jerked harder.

"Like that?" he whispered back.

"Oh yeah!" she sighed and plunged her fingers deep inside her pussy.

She suddenly got up and sat down on the ground directly in front of her brother. She opened up her legs and continued to finger herself. He arched his back so his cock was directly above her and he watched as she watched him jerk off from below. She liked how his balls swung back and forth with every stroke.

He felt a small amount of cum at the tip of his cock. It was enough to lube it up for a big finish. He thought that his sister was getting wetter too because he could hear juicy squish, squish, squish sounds coming from her pussy. Both of them were able to hear their own squishy sound and their moans and groans. They both quickened their pace and were getting really into it now. Nothing else around them seemed to matter anymore. It was just a brother and a sister locked into a sort of orgasmic bubble. The moans and groans they both made only took them closer to closer to climax.

"I am going to cum..." he moaned.

And before he knew it, streams of pearly white cum pouring out of his cock and splashed against his sister's chest.

"OH MY GOD!" she yelled as her one hand smeared his cum around her breasts.

One last stream shot out of his cock and streaked across her face.

"Ah!" she spit, "It got in my mouth!"

"I'm so sorry!" he said panting.

"Ummm... it's ok," she said standing up, "It just made me cum quicker."

"Really?" he said, "You cummed?"

"Yeah," she said looking at him smiling.

"Me too," he said.

"I know stupid!" she said, "It's all over me!"

They both sat back down on the boulder and took rest for a few minutes.

"We should go back to our house now," he said.

"We can't," she said, "We have to wait until it gets dark."

"Let's go to the pond," she added, "I already have your cum on my face."

They reached the pond and dove right in and swam towards the middle. They were so close to each other that he felt his cock making contact with his sister's pussy. He could feel her shaved pussy with his cock.

"Are you getting hard again?" she whispered into his ear.

"Ummm... I think so," he whispered back.

"Do you want to put that in me?" she asked.

His cock immediately came to its full attention.

"Don't you mind anything?" he asked surprised.

"No way, go ahead!" she replied.

Suddenly he slid his hard cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god..." she trembles whispered into his ear, "Fuck me..."

Her hips began to roll up and down in a circular motion as her tight pussy lips swallowed his cock and let it go again over and over, in and out, in and out, faster and faster. Water began splashing up between them as he began thrusting upward using his legs instead of his hips to throw her up and had her land right back down on his big hard cock.

"Yeah!" she moaned and kept repeating, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck your sister Jimmy!"

"You like this? He moaned.

"Yeah!" she moaned again, "Fuck me harder and harder!"

Suddenly she said, "Let's go to the ground."

They both went out of the pond. Sarah jumped onto the ground. Laying her back on the grasses, she spread her legs apart. He entered his hard cock again into her pussy and started pounding as fast as he could.

"I'm cummming..." he sighed.

"Me too..." she whined.

He took his cock out and shot a load on his sister's face, boobs and stomach. She put her fingers into her pussy for some seconds and suddenly her legs started to shake and a wave of crystal cleared liquid shot out of her pussy. Wave after wave!

They both lay down on the ground breathing heavily. They looked at each other and smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sarah and Her Brother Jimmy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds