• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Comfort Food

Comfort Food

12

The door chime tinkled warmly as Dan entered the parlor of his favorite restaurant at exactly 9:45pm. Not enough time to order before closing, but just enough to grab takeout. Months of patronage had told him that this was the best Asian food in town: a mix of Thai and Malaysian specialties that were guaranteed to have you licking the savory juices from your fingers. Once a week he allowed himself to splurge and his Thursday night routine had become a bit of a ritual: a few minutes of flirting with Soo, the sexy Asian night shift girl and then straight home for some well deserved relaxation with a cold beer and a hot plate. Soo's playful personality and boundless optimism always had a way of unwinding him after a long day, and he looked forward to their brief but intimate conversations.

Soo proudly described herself as a Pacific mutt: mostly Malay, spiced with a dash of Filipino for flavor. The unique combination gave her a gorgeous skin tone the color of hot cocoa with cream. Dan had guessed they were about the same age, and from his gentle probing he knew she wasn't in a serious relationship with anyone. For whatever reason he'd just never quite found the balls to make a move on her. But she'd certainly fed his fantasies as well as his stomach. Several lonely nights had ended with him laying in the dark, stroking himself to the thought of Soo squatting over him, grinding her cozy box into his lap.

His dick lurched at the memory as he approached the counter. Soo looked a bit more worn out than usual but greeted him with her usual wink and smile. Her full lips were a glossy violet today, Dan noticed, and she had a new boycut hairstyle that he thought looked incredibly cute. She wore a sleeveless black t-shirt with "Glam Rock" printed on the front, and the slender fit hugged her curvy, small-breasted frame. Soo was what Dan would call a fashion eccentric, gravitating to outfits that sometimes paired frilly ballerina skirts with high top sneakers. Fortunately for him, that usually allowed a stolen glance or two at her thick, sun-kissed legs. She also had what women's magazines labeled a spoon body type: slender up top and plump down bottom with a nice narrow waist in between. Dan visualized the swell of her firm brown thighs and strong calves hidden behind the counter and felt another twitch in his crotch that he tried to ignore. Instead, he grinned back at her, and suggested they both looked like they could use a vacation.

Soo sighed deeply, her shoulders visibly sagging. Over the next several minutes she unburdened her hellish day to him in detail, acting out the parts of each nightmare customer, including a bout of sexual harassment from a couple of sleazebags. The torment had ended just before Dan had shown up, when she'd been chewed out by a customer for not having a gluten-free option on the menu. Dan listened attentively, knowing that she needed a friendly ear more than she needed cheering up. Afterwards she was very near tears and seemed even more exhausted than before.

Reading the moment, Dan took a chance. He reached over the counter and gave her a big bear hug that brought her to her tiptoes. They'd never so much as touched before, but there he was, cradling her in his arms. He tried to erase her bad day with that hug, pouring all his closeted feelings for her into the firm embrace. He felt her break down and shudder against him, her silent tears spotting his shoulder. The air was suddenly heavy with her scent, and Dan drank it in: an emulsion of fruity perfume and the heady smell of her warm body. In reply, his Johnson bucked inside his cotton boxers. Dan groaned inwardly, his feral desire clawing to get out, but he kept himself in check.

After a long while, Soo's grip softened and he slowly released her. Blinking away the last of her tears, she apologized and composed herself. Dan had never been much of a smooth-talker but he thought maybe he could find the right words tonight. He opened his mouth to speak when Soo's hand came up to lay a finger gently over his lips. Staring intently into his face, she appeared to be wrestling with something. He stood frozen, not even daring to breathe. Finally, she nodded to herself, having reached a decision. Coming round the counter, Soo glided past him and made her way to the door where she turned the deadbolt and flipped the "CLOSED" sign around to the front. The wall clock showed 5 minutes past 10:00. From here he could see she was indeed wearing a lacy lavender ballerina skirt, showing off her killer legs. A pair of high-heeled ivory sneaker pumps added a hard line of muscle tone to her tan calves with each step. He forced himself to maintain eye-contact as she returned to him.

Taking his hand, she led him behind the counter and through a door into a spotlessly clean kitchen. It was chilly, as if the AC had been running on full blast, and quiet as a church. Dan babbled something about how immaculate the place was and she reminded him to shut up. Arriving at the gleaming center prep table, Soo turned to Dan and brought his face close to hers. He smelled ginger candy on her breath as she whispered to him that she knew what a great guy he was and that he'd always looked out for her, and that's why she wanted him to help her forget the last 12 hours. Then she grabbed his ass and pulled him into a hungry kiss. After a second of shock, Dan kissed her back, grazing her lips softly with his hand on the small of her neck. When he paused to breathe, he nuzzled her nose and stared down into her dark Asian eyes. As far as first kisses go, it was perfect, he thought. So he was completely unprepared for the slap that caught him hard across the cheek, the loud "CRACK" ripping through the room like a gunshot. His eyes went wide in confusion as he stared at Soo's unfazed expression.

She calmly explained to him that this wasn't a Hallmark Channel movie, nor was she made of glass. After the day she'd just had she wanted it deep, hard and kinky: none of that romantic shit. And the only mention of a white horse in this fantasy better be a description of his cock. To drive the point home, she took hold of Dan's shirt and tore it open, buttons flying everywhere. Bending her head, she licked sensually at his nipples, one at a time, only stopping periodically to blow on them. In no time she had them standing erect, and they got a good tug as she kissed him again, her candy flavored tongue pushing into his mouth.

Convinced he'd gotten the message, Soo hopped up to sit on the edge of the prep table. She then tucked her arms inside her shirt, and after some fumbling, proceeded to pull her unclasped bra out from an arm hole. Cocking an eyebrow, she chucked the brassiere at Dan's bare chest before smoothly pulling her shirt up over her head. Her glorious b-cups fell out, the perky copper nipples several shades darker than her skin.

Dan stared at her tits as his brain tried to catch up. "Damn, she's not fucking around", he concluded, fingering his tattered shirt. He'd never seen this aggressive side of her before but he didn't have to be told twice. If she needed a freak in the sheets he was happy to oblige. She squealed in delight as he pushed her onto her back so she was lying with her legs dangling, and then he lifted both feet straight up into the air. Her skirt flowered outward and he hooked a finger under the black g-string panties, pulling them off in a single motion. He brought them to his nose, blood surging into his hard-on as he imbibed the tangy treat.

Soo let her legs fall apart with a giggle, displaying herself for him in the cast of the bright kitchen lights. His dick snapped to full attention at the sight of her lush raven bush, a poofy delta of hair framed against the wispy fabric of the purple skirt. Within the dark thatch, the chestnut lips of her pussy rose in a fleshy ridge that tapered down to just above the pucker of her coffee colored asshole. The pillows of her generous ass rose up to cup her anus from below. She smirked down at him, biting her lip, as she eyed the bulge tenting his jeans. He dropped to his knees and put his face in her slit, savoring the insane smells of her fuzzy snatch. It was rich and exotic and sweaty and raw. Dan's pulse raced, his heart nearly busting through his ribcage, but he told himself to slow down and take his time.

He flipped her onto her belly and ripped the purple tutu from her body, tossing it absently over his shoulder. Soo growled, very pleased with his new approach. She'd be expecting a direct attack on her furry peach but Dan had other things in store. Using some leverage, he pulled her back towards him until her feet barely touched the floor. Removing her shoes, he felt another primal urge as her sexy toes and soles flexed freely. Judging that Soo was definitely the type to keep her feet tidy, Dan brought the pad of her right foot to his face. He huffed at the faintly dirty yet erotically feminine aroma of lotion, sweat, and baby powder. His tongue teased between her chubby toes, probing and nibbling at the soft painted digits. Switching to the other foot, he sniffed and kissed from heel to arch before diligently sucking each pedicured toe into his mouth, starting with the pinky. With her big toe still between his lips he told her that her feet stunk so good. She commented on what a nasty fuck he was and he heard the excitement in her voice.

Releasing her foot, he raised himself into a squat, examining the large moons of her ass at eye-level. He'd waited a long time for the opportunity to show his appreciation for her flawless butt. Holding her around the waist, he shoved his face into the forbidden valley, rubbing his nose right up against her torrid pooper. He got a "Fuuuuck Yeah!" from Soo as he eagerly motorboated her naughty backside. Finally he pulled out and licked his lips, slapping her ass for good measure. She teasingly confided that she always knew he was an ass man and she grabbed a handful of both cheeks, pulling the fleshy bronze scoops apart. A pang ran through Dan's balls as gazed into Soo's winking asshole and hairy twat. He decided it was time to really let the dog off the chain.

A string of Malaysian curses punctuated the air as Soo cried out, Dan's tongue burrowing deep into her pussy. He slurped up and around, slashing across the taught skin of her taint to dive deep into the velvety bowl of her ass before swirling back around to do battle with her clit. He was lost in a hundred overwhelming impressions as he ate her out. She was a salty wet praline with a creamy ganache, then a devil's food cake with caramelized compote: smooth and bittersweet one moment, hot and earthy the next. His taste buds danced on her flushed flesh over and over again as he inhaled the sultry odors of her arousal. She had never felt so depraved, her shameless moans urging Dan on to seek out satisfaction from the most hidden corners of her body.

Getting ready for game time, Dan unzipped his fly and fished his boner out, the heat radiating from his throbbing knob into his palm. With his other hand he slipped two fingers inside Soo, jiggling her g-spot as his tongue chased funky flavors around the rim of her wrinkled butthole. Her pungent oils ran down his wrist and he swapped hands, using the moist fist to tug at his cock. He was turned-on as fuck at the idea of jerking himself off with Soo's spicy juices but he knew if he didn't get down to business soon, he'd be spraying creme all over her ass like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Pulling his face from her glistening crack, Dan stood up and lifted Soo's knees onto the table. She crawled forward on all fours, her hands and bare feet gripping the cool surface. Quickly disrobing, the remains of Dan's clothes dropped to the floor on top of his hastily removed shoes. He climbed up behind her, fisting his meaty erection. She looked back and groaned at the girth of his fat dick, spreading her legs and raising her hips in anticipation. As he stood over her on the table, a thick pearl of precum oozed from his crown and dripped down between Soo's big butt cheeks, anointing the ring of her dusky rosebud.

Dan had literally dreamt of this day, and here he was, about to plunder Soo's magnificent pussy from behind. With one hand braced on her tailbone, he guided the swollen head of his dick down into her hairy furrow, nudging the sticky inner lips aside. He kept the weight in his legs as just the tip disappeared, and he eased himself down, drawing the moment out as long as possible. Soo moaned at unbearably slow invasion, and hastily backed up, swallowing him to the root inside her greedy channel. A strangled sound came from Dan as she bumped and grinded, forcefully impaled herself repeatedly on his rigid staff. He needed a minute to adjust or he was sure his knees would buckle. But Soo had other plans: twerking her apple bottom up and down, intent to ride his pocket rocket through the molten center of her milky way. Dan swore, gripping Soo's hips to hold her still. She looked back and pouted, but he knew there was no way he would last long in the silky sheath of her pussy if he let her set the pace. Soo shook her head and teased him that she had more than one trick in her goodie bag.

While her right hand reached back to fondle his balls, a rippling vaginal wave began squeezing along the entire length of his shaft with the warm surging pressure of a Jacuzzi massage. It dawned on Dan that this must be the most A-fucking-mazing thing known to man. Like Christmas, New Years and his first hand job, all rolled into one. Soo began stroking his scrotum in unison with the kneading motion while whispering some of the filthiest things Dan had ever heard come from a female mouth. He closed his eyes and drifted away on the tropical tide of her pussy: surrendering to her as she tickled his plums and verbally fucked his brain into submission.

"I bet you beat your meat while thinking about my sweet Asian ass", she said. "Do you think about me when you're all lubed up? Hmm? When you jack that big greasy prick do you imagine it's my mouth on you? Mmm. My lips sliding down to suck your salty balls? Well I have a secret, Dan. You wanna hear my secret? I dream about you too. Mmm hmm. And in my dreams you looove to fuck my face. Your big veiny cock is filling my mouth and all I want is that hot yummy spunk on the back of my tongue. And oh you come sooo hard and it's so so sweet I could die. And I swallow your gooey nut and play with your balls just like this. Would you like that, Dan? Or sometimes... sometimes you spray your wad all over my tender little nipples. You wanna try that? Or maybe, hmm... maybe you wanna sink balls deep in my big... juicy... ass. Yeah, that's it. You wanna plug my tight brown asshole? Ooh yeah. Feel my ring stretch around your dirty dipstick? Oooh, you like that, don't you. You wanna spit in my cinnamon starfish, baby? Well you can do whatever the fuck you want to me, as long as I get to lick your filthy cock when you're finished."

Soo was nasty as a mofo!, Dan realized. Was this really the same chick he'd joked with for weeks? If she kept this up, she'd likely wring the seed from his nads without him making a peep. Dan was no longer sure who was fucking who but knew he'd better get control of the tempo in a hurry. He luxuriated a while longer in the syrupy caress of Soo's sopping hole, before rolling his own hips forward to show her who's boss. She gasped as his ram barged unapologetically onto the ground floor of her pussy, his cum-filled balls bouncing wetly against her clit at the bottom of the downstroke.

Now that he'd regained the upper hand, he dutifully plowed the back forty, settling into a rhythm that was sure to make her come. A series of long thrusts pushed a pocket of air up inside Soo and her vagina briefly burped and farted as they fucked. The obscene sounds almost made him shoot his load. He tried to divert his attention elsewhere, but clearing his head proved impossible. Every nerve ending was alive and on fire, making him intensely aware of the space around them. A fine sheen of sweat had broken out on Soo's back, coating it in glistening dew. Dan fixated on a fat bead forming in the hollow of her spine, before losing track of it as it slid down between her taught shoulder blades. The combined smell of their sex was a cloud that engulfed him like a musky perfume. The sloppy sounds of their fucking echoed about the kitchen, a wet slapping of body on body. The polished steel cabinets reflected them back as vague flesh-toned beasts, their distorted shapes writhing and rutting.

Soo's engorged pussy drooled around Dan's pistoning dick, drizzling the table below them in a crude spatter. The feel of her thick haunches in his hands combined with the liquid heat of her cooch drove him wild. He barreled down into her from above, the force of his thrusts dimpling and jiggling the dense meat of her ass. Soo grunted in synch with the slap of his thighs against her damp buttocks. Completely in the zone, her only sense of time was the sublime cycle of their screwing; one second he was shoving into her buttery depths, the next was the sucking vacuum as he withdrew. Outside of those moments her world ceased to exist.

A familiar tickle at the base of his sack told Dan that he didn't have much time left. He redoubled his efforts, angling his hips forward and up, the scooping motion lifting Soo slightly with each blow. The flared mushroom head of Dan's monster found her g-spot and nudged urgently at the fleshly lump. Her breathing suddenly became ragged and wild, her knuckles white from their death grip on the table edge. Dan sensed the change and zeroed in, repeating his last motions with clockwork precision.

Soo's cry started low and deep in her throat, building to the guttural moan of a desperate soul. She went rigid and her back arched as the wave of her orgasm broke over her like an avalanche of hot champagne. Goosebumps prickled her skin while euphoria blasted away her consciousness. "FUCK!!!" she screamed, as her curled toes attempted to gouge steel from the tabletop. Her tight cunt clenched rhythmically at Dan's vigorous invader, hugging the thick tool in a flurry of happy spasms.

Insane with lust and at the end of his rope, Dan announce his own impending climax with a howl of alarm. Soo dreamily cooed her encouragement, urging him to empty his balls inside her. Dan's nuts tightened uncomfortably and he let loose, swearing to every god living and dead, as a load of lava boiled up from his bat. His O-face became a mask made for a madman, months of tension rushing to release all at once. Balanced on the balls of his feet, his eyes squeezed shut, Dan savagely pumped spurt after sticky spurt into Soo's receptive pussy. He held tightly to her, his only anchor in a storm of relief that threatened to sweep him away. With a sigh of approval, Soo ground her warm rump into his crotch, coaxing the semen from his taxed balls. Dan cursed loudly, his over-sensitive rod twitching in Soo's snug harbor.

Finally satisfied that she had milked the last drops from Dan's dying dick, Soo collapsed forward into a shivering heap. Dan sat back in exhaustion, his flaccid pecker plopping from Soo's dank chute. A trickle of jizz escaped from her slit and formed a cloudy pool on the surface between them. They remained motionless for a long time, their heavy breathing the only sound.

Slowly, as if waking from a trance, Soo recovered control of her mind and body. Her right hand snaked gingerly between her legs, the fingers parting her swollen lips and curling into her cunny. Her sweaty brow furrowed with exertion as she bore down on her vaginal muscles, causing her chocolate bootyhole to bloom outward. A series of wet popping sounds bubbled to the surface, followed by a juicy "SQUELCH" as Dan's spooge was lewdly expelled from her pussy. The frothy gush bathed Soo's palm, and she brought the slick hand to her face, sniffing and licking at the pungent love cocktail. Finally, rolling lazily onto her back, she lay spread eagled on the table, basking in the glow of their union.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Comfort Food

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds