• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Sorority Party

The Sorority Party

My name is Sara. It was one of those late January, before classes really got heated, parties at my sorority house. Bill and I had been dating since October and we had agreed to no other boys for me and no other girls for him. We were about 2 hours in and about 3 beers each when I caught Bill staring at her. Rather than getting mad, I said, "She's Peggy, a new sister at the house. Yes, she is hot and yes, she has a boyfriend. He's at another school. And yes, you agreed to no other girls. But c'mon I'll introduce you. This could be fun."

We sidled over and Bill could barely speak but then again, neither could Peggy but Bill was dumbstruck, Peggy was drunk.

"Hi Peggy," I said. "This is my boyfriend, Bill."

"My gosh. You are beautiful!" Stammered Bill.

"So is Sara. You are a lucky man, Bill. She has a beautiful face, full pouty lips, thick auburn hair and a gorgeous figure. Yup, you sure are lucky." Peggy slurred.

"Why, I didn't know that you noticed." I said.

"Oh yes." Peggy responded. "I bet that your lips taste great."

"Less filling." I said." Your lips are beautiful, too. I could kiss them for hours. And there's no time like the present. Right Bill? What do you think? Don't you think that kissing her would be sweet? It would be like sucking on a cherry popsicle. You can't kiss her. You can't touch her. But I can. I'll let you direct the action. Okay?"

"Yes." Bill stammered.

I moved my head in and kissed her. Just a peck at first but then a deep, soulful kiss.

A crowd was starting to gather around us. Someone hooted. I moved away from Peggy for a moment.

"Now what Bill?"

He brought his mouth to my ear. He whispered. "Stroke her hair while you kiss her."

"Are you sure Bill?" I teased.

I put my hand on his crotch. "Yes, he's sure."

Everyone laughed. "Well okay, if you say so."

I leaned in and kissed Peggy again. And her lips were beautiful. Smooth and sensual. Like wine. I could tell that she was excited too I put one hand on her shoulder and started stroking her hair with the other. It was soft and thick and beautiful. I was loving this. After 3 or 4 minutes of this, and more and more whistling and hooting with each minute gone by, I broke the kiss and backed off. I sucked my lips into my mouth and licked them with my tongue. It, she, was delicious.

"What's next Bill?"

He moved up to my ear. "Squeeze her ass with your hands and stick your tongue in her mouth as you kiss her."

"Are you sure, Bill?"

By now you could hear a pin drop. And everyone was watching us. I stage whispered to Bill, " I'm just warning you, Bill. If you cum before I do tonight, there's going to be a problem. If you hold on long enough, you might have us both!" Everyone howled with laughter. "Should we continue?"

"Go on", Bill couldn't say fast enough.

"Just remember what I said... Well okay, if you say so." I leaned in and kissed her again. I could tell that she was excited, too. I put one hand on her shoulder and stroked her hair with the other. It was soft and thick and beautiful. I was loving this. After 3 or 4 minutes I backed off. Bill moved up to my ear.

"OK." I agreed. "If you insist, Bill."

Peggy's jeans were tight but my hands were tighter.

"Yes, her ass is fantastic." I announced, " and her mouth tastes like cherry vodka."

"I did do a few shots," Peggy whispered.

"Mmmmm, you would like this, Bill."

By now nothing was happening at the party but us. We went back to French kissing and by now we were both squeezing each other's asses. Her jeans were so tight and she was so excited that by now I could see a faint wet spot by her crotch. Obviously Bill did too.

When we backed off, Bill whispered to me, "Lie her down. Kiss her again and put one hand on her breast and the other one on her crotch."

"Oh, so you noticed, too?"

"We're going to need to move to the couch." I announced. People could not fly off of the couch fast enough. I sat down on one side of the couch and patted the cushion with my hand. "Sit down, my pretty." Peggy eagerly sat down and we began to kiss agin. She tasted so good. And she knew how to kiss. This wasn't her first rodeo. Did I ever tell you that she tasted so good. "Now, you stand just a couple of feet back, Bill." He did as he was told.

"Little tent pole there, Bill?"

The girls all laughed while the guys immediately put their hands over their own erections. Not only was I enjoying the beautiful woman next to me but I was also getting off on the power and ability to orchestrate the proceedings. Bill thought that he was in charge, but we all knew that it was me. This competition was more than Bill could handle. I put one hand on Peggy's crotch and started to rub her through her jeans. The obvious writhing combined with her moans, signaled that she was having fun. My other hand went to her breasts. Like young lovers, over the bra but under the V-neck shirt that Peggy was wearing. Her bra was a deep plunge with just enough to keep her nipples from popping through. Her boobs were all her. I gave a good squeeze.

"Its all real folks."

They burst into applause.

Bill leaned in, "suck on her breasts!"

By now Bill was whispering more quietly than he had been before. He was barely audible but still several people heard him. His dick was rock hard.

Softly I said to Peggy, "Is it okay if I suck on your breasts?"

"Yes you may." Peggy giggled. "Both of them, in fact."

Bill's knees just about buckled and the crowd started a slow clap.

But first Peggy said out loud, "Finish him off."

"Agreed." I said.

With one finger I traced the outline of his dick and then slowly rubbed from one side to the other.

"That's not fair" he grunted as he exploded. "But, but, but, I've never had a threesome!

"And now your record is still intact. You were going to pop any second anyway, as soon as I took out her gorgeous tits. Now quit your whining, I helped you save face."

The girls all applauded.

"If you'll all excuse us now, Peggy and I are going upstairs. Shall we go now my dear?"

We giggled as we walked up the stairs.

Half way up I turned and shouted back, "Could someone please get Bill a tissue?

Good night Bill. See you tomorrow."

"But Sara!"

"Good night Bill."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Sorority Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds