• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Young Ones Ch. 01

The Young Ones Ch. 01

12

Eighteen-year-old girls just don't really do that much for me. That may sound ridiculous coming from a guy, but I'm 35 and have always liked older women, or at least women within a few of years of my age. The last few months have been somewhat unpredictable for me; I thrive on being a planner and hate unpredictability. I'm having to change careers, or at least jobs until I figure out a longer term plan and waiting tables in a restaurant inside a casino is a big change for me, having been in the military for much of my 20s. I recently finished my bachelor's degree and my new career path is a work in progress. In other words, I'm not sure what I want to do for the long run. I work with many younger people, most of whom are very cool and non-judgmental that I'm an 'old guy' but many of their mannerisms are unconventional to my conservative ways. Like I said, eighteen-year-old girls are alien to me, not even legal age to have a drink. There have been two or three I've worked with in the last few months that I'm not sure if they are hitting on me or just trying to play me for a fool in front of their friends. But it's even worse that I've known one long enough who is doing it constantly and I had to wait for her to turn eighteen. She was very deliberate letting me know when she was no longer considered a minor.

Monica is a very cute, very petite brown eyed blond who likes to flirt with lots of guys. She is four foot eleven and weighs maybe 95 pounds when carrying two large plates of food. She knows she is cute and those who have known her longer than I have seem to ignore much of her flirtatious behavior. She is always acting like she wants me for some reason. I'm not a bad looking guy by any means, but why would she want me? While out having beers with legal age coworkers, I was told by the 'cool kids' that she has always liked older guys. They even called her Lolita. From what I was told she has already dated guys in their late 20s. Nevertheless, I just smile at her advances and play everything down.

***** *****

Some of us from work were over at Monica's and Amy's apartment on a recent summer Tuesday hanging out for a few beers and some pool time. It was early summer in south Mississippi and hot. We all have odd off days in the casino business and most of us work the weekend shift. That's when the tips are the best, of course. Amy is Monica's roommate, a neighbor and friend growing up and a big sister type who is several years older, 24, I think. I know her from her ex-boyfriend Rick who is one of the cool kids, also 24. They had dated but weren't any more and Rick has moved on and is dating an older chick, Lisa, who I think is about 28. I don't think Amy is seeing anybody right now.

We were all just lounging around having a few beers, most of the group late sleepers from the shift work. The three girls were in bikinis. The only two guys were myself and Walt, my closest buddy of the cool kids. Monica and Amy were there since it was their apartment pool, as well as Jackie, a smoking hottie from the casino who I considered out of my league. Jackie wasn't drinking as she had to work that afternoon. She was a bartender and shift leader with ambitions of going higher in the hospitality industry.

Monica wasted no time in announcing to me in front of everybody, 'Hey Chuck, I'm eighteen now. I'm legal, ha-ha'. She had actually turned eighteen a couple of months ago, I just ignored her all this time.

Again I played it down and she was used to this reaction from me. She kept it up even after I refused to make a spectacle of her new status while others around the pool just smirked and wondered why I didn't respond. It wasn't easy for me at my age to connect with all of the younger crowd, but Walt said quietly off to the side, 'shut her up' as I knew he got tired of her antics. So then I thought, what the fuck? She won't stop until I give her some kind of response.

So it was then I said, "Well, Monica I guess I'll have to give you your birthday spankings in private at my place".

Even the crickets stopped to listen after I said this.

'Oh yeah', she said. 'I can't wait for that'.

I got some funny looks from Amy and Jackie after saying that. That seemed to shut her up for the time being. I wasn't concerned because I was confident Walt was the only one of the present group who even knew where I lived, and that little comment I made would soon be dead and forgotten. I saw it as just teasing her back a little for all the times she teased me.

***** *****

Two days later while I was sitting around at my cottage apartment having a few cold beers my phone rang. This was not a common occurrence since I didn't have that many friends, especially working weekends and off during the week. On the other end was Monica.

"Hey Chuck, I'm coming over to redeem your offer of my birthday spankings", she said with a giggle in her voice. "I just got off work and should be over in about ten minutes"

"No wait!" I said.

My mind was going through scenarios as to how she got my number and knew where I lived. I lived in a small cottage behind a house in a residential neighborhood that I rented from an older senior citizen who was very hard of hearing while most of my young acquaintances lived in apartment complexes. I enjoyed this set up as I like to listen to my music loud at times. I guess it wasn't an impossible task to find my place, having mutual friends. People talk about lots of things. I was just trying to stall. Even though I was certainly no slob, my place could use a quick touch up. If a woman was going to come over I always wanted to give a good impression. Even if it was this young eighteen-year-old that I honestly wanted nothing to do with.

"Did you just get off work?" I asked. It was a little after three o'clock on a Thursday afternoon. I already had the beginnings of a beer buzz having had no plans to go anywhere or see anybody.

"Yeah, I was supposed to work longer but we were slow, so I got to leave early", she said.

My first thought was that I couldn't back down now. She's eighteen and if something bad happens she's going to tell everybody. And if something good happens she's going to tell everybody. So I started making something up on the fly.

"Since you just got off work, go home, take a shower and then call me before you leave. I may have some special instructions for you", I said.

"OOHLALA", she replied. "I like the sound of that!"

Yep, this was definitely the same girl who liked flirting with me. Maybe she did really want me. Given that I was almost twice her age, I still found it hard to believe. Maybe this was some kind of conquest for her to one-up her young friends.

About 45 minutes and two more Bud Light Platinums later my phone rang again.

"Hey Chuck, I just got out of the shower and I'm naked", she giggled. "What are my special instructions?" she asked, with emphasis on special instructions.

"Well", I said after having had all this time to think about it. "Come over and bring about five or six pair of panties, different styles, colors and a few small shirts or tank tops.

"OOHLALA" she said again. "Sounds like the Chuck I've been waiting all this time for!".

"Well, like I said, birthday spankings. Don't think too much into it" I countered.

About 30 minutes later I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door and as expected was greeted by my young cute friend who had a satchel over her arm and immediately lunged forward to hug me. It was hard not to smile because she was definitely cute and energetic. I think she was surprised after I moved aside and let her in that I didn't offer her a drink. I only had a six pack of beer at the start of the day and it was gone by the time she got there. Besides, she was only eighteen and I didn't want her leaving my place under the influence. I was pretty buzzed, but I had given some thought as to what was going to happen. I don't consider myself to be the dominant type into S&M who causes pain, or whatever, but I've always had my way in the bedroom. I didn't intend to fuck Monica, but I had other plans. She had never been here, of course, and was checking my place out.

"I like this place", she said, not waiting for a tour, making herself at home.

"Go put that on my bed", I said, referring to the satchel of what I assumed was my 'special instructions'. "Lay your panties and shirts out on the bed for me to see"

She complied with a smile. There was no door between the living area and my bedroom as this was a small cottage apartment built for additional income after the main house already existed. The panties were various colors and styles like I told her to bring; a pair of blue boy shorts, a red satin thong, a black lace thong and a very tiny sheer g string that was nude in color. A couple of others I didn't pay much attention to, but it seemed like about six pair.

"Good girl" I said, and let those two words linger in the air. She turned to me and said nothing, she only looked at me and smiled. She was wearing some white shorts and a white Hard Rock Casino- Biloxi tee shirt. I didn't know what panties she was wearing or even if she was wearing any at all. I sat on my love seat and turned the radio up slightly. It was the local pop station and she seemed to enjoy the setting.

"Sit over there" I said in a soft relaxed voice and pointed at the ottoman in front of the loveseat about two feet from where I was sitting, not knowing for sure how things were going to go. I did have the makings of a plan and I was pretty sure after it was all over she wouldn't be able to keep it to herself.

Once again Monica complied silently, all the while smiling as if she were in total control. I felt a change coming over me. I'm not sure if it was the influence of the alcohol or the realization that this eighteen-year-old cutie was really in my place expecting to get fucked. She sat down in front of me as I instructed.

"So, you've been eighteen about two months now, huh?" I asked

"Yep, and you're much older than me. I like older guys, Chuck, if you haven't noticed already", she said proudly.

"Yeah, you and everybody else has told me that. I just wonder why a cutie like you likes much older guys, but it doesn't matter. If you came here expecting me to put you over my knee for eighteen quick slaps on the ass you're totally wrong. That's why I had you bring the panties. I want it to be an experience we'll both enjoy".

"OOHLALA" she said again, which seemed to be her automatic response to anything she liked hearing.

I stood up and approached her. "Give me your hands", I said softly. We had never been alone together and I wanted to make sure she was comfortable with me touching her.

She responded to my taking her hands in mine. "Close your eyes", I commanded. "Relax".

She did as I instructed and took a deep breath. I could see the apprehension of the unknown release from her body with my soft touch. I slowly caressed her arms up to her shoulders, then touched her face with the back of my hand.

"So here are the rules" I said, noticing an eager curiosity as she reopened her eyes.

"I will tell you what position I want you in, what panties I want you to wear, all that. You will change in the corner of my bedroom. Since there is no door you have to trust me completely. After each smack on your ass you will count out loud until we get to eighteen. Each time you come through that door back out here I want you to give me a kiss on the lips and return to your seat. Got it?" I asked.

"Yes Sir!" She said with a huge smile.

"Go in my room and take your bra and shoes off and come back here."

She went into my room silently. When she was in the specified location she then asked' "Can you see me undress, Chuck?"

"No", was my reply and I was being truthful. The angle from where I was sitting allowed me to see my bed, but not the rear corner where I instructed her to change. After hearing a little movement, she returned, the Hard Rock Café shirt dangling over the top of her white shorts. She was also barefoot now, even though she had only been wearing flip flops.

I pointed to a spot on the floor almost arm's length in front of me and didn't have to say anything. She positioned herself in front of me. This was getting more fun and making me even more emboldened, wondering if she will comply with whatever I say. I reached forward and put both hands on her hips. She seemed comfortable with me touching her, after touching her arms and face the way I did only minutes before.

I told her to turn around as I guided her to her right and moved my hands over her butt, in side to side motion with my palms. I remained silent as I directed her back facing me. I reached out and undid the button on her shorts, unzipped the zipper and watched them fall to the floor in very quick fashion. She seemed surprised and took in a deep breath as I did this, but was still following my lead in every way, verbally as well as non-verbally.

She was wearing pink cotton bikini panties and standing less than my arm's length in front of me, her panties the same height as my face. This was a pleasant site for me. I absolutely love giving a woman oral and getting them off with my mouth. It took all the discipline I could muster not to pull her into me and kiss the thin pink layer of cotton that provided only visual blockage from her young snatch. The beer buzz wasn't helping at this point. She appeared to be shaven, given the fit of the panties to her mound. Of course, I expected her pussy to be shaven, being eighteen.

"There is one more rule", I said as I took her hand and stood up from my seat. I guided her over to the arm of the loveseat and slid my right hand up her back in between her shoulder blades. I placed my left hand on her left hip and started to push her torso down to make contact with the loveseat. She didn't resist my movements.

"If you don't do as I say I will give you three quick spanks on your ass, harder than the rest of the spankings".

As soon as I said this I quickly delivered three quick smacks with my right hand on her left ass cheek. She took a deep breath and had a look of uncertainty on her face for the first time since arriving at my apartment. I liked seeing her off balance, as I wanted her to be a little out of her comfort zone.

"Those don't count toward the eighteen as they are for punishment", I said authoritatively.

"Wha-what did I do wrong?" she asked with a look on her face of total confusion.

"You didn't kiss me when you returned to the room like I told you to do each time you came through the doorway."

She smiled intensely as she almost jumped off the floor to kiss me, her arms awkwardly finding their way around my waist and her small but perky tits making contact with me.

"Yes Sir!" she said again, loudly.

I resumed my spot on the loveseat and she repositioned herself standing in front of me, this time even closer. My legs were open and she stood just inside my knees. My hands unconsciously reached for her pink panties and I began to caress her ass and hamstrings.

"You should also expect some pleasure to go along with the pain of being spanked" I said with sarcasm in my voice as I said 'pain'. "Like me caressing your body all over. Don't be surprised if I have my hands on every inch of your body by the time we get to eighteen."

"Mmmmmmmm" was her response, to my surprise, and not 'OOHLALA'. "You have my permission to touch me anywhere you want", she said with a smile.

"I wasn't asking permission", I said with a straight face.

I ran the back of my right hand across her lower stomach, then down each side of her leg, close enough to her panties that my knuckles touched them. I told her to go into my bedroom and while keeping her feet on the floor, bend over and lay her upper body face down and that I would enter in a minute and begin. I felt in total control as she complied without question.

I entered the room after making her wait about a minute and a half.

"Remember all the rules?" I asked

"Yes Sir!" was her enthusiastic reply. I took both of her arms and crossed them in the small of her back, holding both wrists in one hand.

Thwack! My right open palm connected with her left ass cheek. My timing surprised her.

"One!" she shouted and I thought to myself I'm glad my landlord is hard of hearing. I changed my hands controlling her wrists.

Thwack! again as my left hand connected with her right cheek. I decided I would keep a balanced effort since eighteen was an even number and distribute my spanks evenly.

"Two", came out of her mouth, this time a little muffled as her face was into the bed.

"Put your arms straight out on the bed", I said as I released her wrists. She did without comment.

"Shift all your weight to your right leg"

After she did this I knelt down on the floor behind her, placed my left hand on her left ankle and slid my right hand up her thigh so far that I could feel the warmth of her young pussy. I moved her left leg out and repeated the process with her right leg until her feet were about two feet apart. Smacks three and four followed as she continued the count out loud. Afterwards, I reversed the process with her legs, liberally placing my hands where I wanted, with no protest from her.

"Put the blue boy shorts on and that tank top" as I pointed to a light blue tank with Florida Spring Break written across it in white. I then left the room and returned to the love seat. In very short order she exited the room and very enthusiastically planted a big wet kiss on my lips and sat on the ottoman in front of me. She leaned in toward me, legs crossed with her right elbow propping up her chin. She seemed to enjoy the first four spankings and was curious to see what the remaining fourteen held.

"Good girl" I said and looked at her smiling. She had a glow about her that if everything ended suddenly she would still have a story to tell her friends.

"So tell me about your older boyfriends. Why do you like older guys, Monica?" I asked, as I began my interrogation.

"Well, Jeff was always really nice, buying me things. Larry was more playful, into girls my age. I told him I was older. When he found out I just turned eighteen he stopped seeing me as much. They didn't know about each other and it really didn't last long with either one. Larry and I still fooled around a few more times after that, but then he moved. He was in the military and got stationed in Georgia."

"Fooled around, huh?" I said with a wink, not really expecting a reply right now. I would ask more later but now was time for the next round of spanks.

"Go get on my bed, face the mirror"

"Yes, daddy!" she said and enthusiastically and travelled the short distance to the next room.

When I came in the room she was sitting up resting on her heels with a big smile. I walked around to the edge of my bed between the bed and the mirror. It wasn't a very big room. I told her to get on all fours and make her way to the edge of the bed next to where I was standing on the floor. She did.

"Look into the mirror", I instructed.

She did. I inched closer to her as we were both facing the mirror, looking at the reflection of each other's eyes. I began to run my fingers through her hair, caressing her scalp gently. A soft moan of pleasure escaped her lips. I then moved even closer and pulled her face into the side of my thigh, continuing to caress her short blonde hair. I ran my right hand over her shoulder blades and up and down the middle of her back. I could tell she was enjoying this. My dick reminded me that I was, also. I was wearing jeans and my cock was restrained underneath down my right thigh by boxer briefs. She hadn't made any comment about it or hinted that she noticed. I knew this would change on this round of spankings. I continued to run my hand farther down, over her spinal erectors, then to her butt underneath the blue boy shorts. I could sense her pleasure from my touch.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Young Ones Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds