• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Riley's Exploits Pt. 07

Riley's Exploits Pt. 07

A month after my experience with Chris and Danny, Naomi had called me up telling me she wanted a night on the town. As I mentioned before we had quickly become close friends. Victoria was away so it was just the two of us. I had picked out my outfit for the night and gone over to her place. Naomi greeted me and led me to her bedroom. She had picked out a figure-hugging black dress and spiked heels. My outfit for the evening was a short silver dress and black heels. The mid-riff was in a sort of fishnet style but the top and bottom weren't see through. I was encouraged well told that I was not allowed to wear panties. We finished getting ready and went to a nightclub that Naomi really liked.

It was around ten and the place was packed with people dancing. After we got in we went to the bar to get drinks and then hit the dancefloor. We danced with each other, getting into the rhythm of the beat. Grinding up against each other and kissing lightly. The alcohol and the atmosphere were turning me on. Naomi turned me around and pulled me close to her. Kissing my neck as I rubbed my arse against her crotch, she slipped a hand under my dress and touched my pussy.

"I want to fuck tonight," Naomi whispered into my ear.

We kept on dancing with each other. Enjoying the looks we were getting from the guys and girls who were watching us.

"Want," Naomi said. She turned my attention to an older guy who suspected was possibly in either his late twenties or early thirties. He was tall, his hair shaved into a short buzz cut and very well built. He was wearing a tight white shirt and black jeans. I could make the curves of his well-toned body underneath his shirt.

We continued dancing with each increasing our flirtation with each other. Getting more passionate and dirty as I fingered Naomi on the dancefloor. She was staring at him the entire time and eventually got his attention. He came over to us and introduced himself as Rob. He started dancing with Naomi and she drew him into a deep kiss. I soon had my turn and Rob was exploring my mouth sensually. Naomi danced with him, grinding her ass against his crotch. He pulled me close to him, caressing my body as we danced together.

"We want you to fuck us," Naomi whispered into his ear.

He had a shit-eating grin on his face as he told us he was staying in a hotel nearby. The three of us got in a taxi. We continued kissing him on the ride back to the hotel. His room was up on the third floor. Rob led us into his hotel room. The entrance was a large lounge area with a big leather sofa. This led off into the bedroom and bathroom. Naomi pushed Rob down into the sofa. At this point, I noticed something I hadn't in the club Rob was wearing an engagement ring.

"Are you getting married?" I asked him.

"In three weeks." He answered.

"This your last chance to fuck a pair of horny teenagers?" Naomi queried. Rob laughed in response.

We were standing in front of him. Naomi pulled me to her and started to kiss me. We kissed passionately, exploring each other's mouths as we started to grope each other.

"Do you want to watch me eat her tight little teen pussy?" Naomi asked.

She turned me around so I was facing Rob and sank to her knees. Naomi hiked my skirt up and made me spread my legs wider. She started to lick me, her tongue probing my folds and my arse. I moaned softly as I felt her tongue touching my clit. She circled her tongue around it and then took it in her mouth. Gently she pushed a finger inside me and slowly started to fuck me with it. She increased the pressure on my clit and I started to cum as she pushed a second finger inside me. I rocked my pussy on her fingers as she continued to make me climax.

Naomi stood up and kissed me so I could taste myself. She pushed my dress to the floor and I quickly stripped her naked. I looked over at Rob who was admiring the naked bodies of the two teenagers stood in front of him.

"I want to see how big he is," I told Naomi as I stared at the prominent bulge in Rob's jeans.

We both dropped to our knees and he stood up in front of us and stripped off his shirt. Naomi's hands immediately went to his crotch, she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down to his feet. He was about nine inches and fairly thick.

"I can see why she's marrying you." Naomi commented.

She took him deep in her mouth which made Rob groan. I started to lick his balls, gently exploring them with my tongue and then taking one into my mouth and sucking on it. Naomi worked it in and out of her mouth quickly, rubbing his length as she sucked on him. She held it out for me and fed it into my mouth. I took him deep in my mouth, holding him in there while I sucked on him and Naomi played with his balls.

We started to kiss the tip together, taking turns to take it into our mouths. Our tongues working together as we licked up and down his pole. Naomi made me take him back into my mouth and forced my head down on his cock until I gagged on him. Needing to breathe I let Rob's cock fall from my mouth and Naomi started sucking on him again. I ran my hands over her body and began playing with clit as she sucked on him.

"I want to taste you," I told her.

Naomi got up and moved over to the sofa. She sat in one corner with her legs spread wide for me. I got up in front of her and pressed my face to her pussy. I licked at her labia, snaking my tongue around her lips and pushing it inside her. She ran her hands through my hair, pressing my head down onto her pussy, wanting my tongue deeper inside her. I looked up and saw that Rob was stood over her pushing his cock back into her mouth. I caressed Naomi's pussy with my tongue, I heard muffled moans as her mouth was full of cock. I rubbed her clit as I licked her. Pinching it between two fingers and rubbing it gently. I licked her faster, darting my tongue in and out of her pussy. Naomi started to grind herself against my face as I fucked her with my tongue. Naomi let out a long muffled moan as she came on me. I lapped up her juices as her body writhed on my tongue.

"Get my cock nice and wet as I'm going fuck her while she's eating you," Rob told Naomi.

I felt my pussy getting wetter in the anticipation of feeling Rob's thick cock inside me. I heard Naomi spit on Rob's cock and started sucking on him again. After a few minutes, he stepped away from her and I saw him reach for his jeans. I brought my tongue up to meet Naomi's clit and started licking it while pushing two fingers inside her. I looked over my shoulder and saw Rob kneel behind me holding a small blue wrapper. He was just about to tear it open.

"I don't want you to wear one. I want to feel your cock inside me bareback." I told him.

"You girls are naughty," Rob commented.

"She's a good little slut," Naomi stated.

It turned me on so much to have someone talk about me that way. Rob rubbed the head of his cock up and down my sopping pussy before sliding inside me. He grabbed my hips and slammed it all the way inside me.

"Fuck you're tight," Rob told me.

"Is she tighter than your fiance?" Naomi asked.

Rob started to fuck me. My pussy was clenched really tight around his long cock. He went in and out of me with deep strokes. I buried my tongue in Naomi's pussy again, licking up the last traces of her cum as Rob fucked me harder. He pulled out down to the tip and then went deep inside me again.

"You like having that big cock deep in your tight little cunt Riley?" Naomi asked.

"He is so fucking deep in me." I cried out.

Rob squatted over me so his cock went deeper inside me. I started to push back against him, my hips meeting his as thrust into me. It only took a few more minutes before he made me cum. I licking Naomi harder wanting to make her cum so we could orgasm together. I heard her cry out and we were soon moaning in unison as I came with Rob's cock inside me and she came with my tongue in her pussy.

"I want some cock," Naomi called out.

"Lay on your back so you can eat her pussy as I fuck you." Rob told her.

Naomi shifted around so she was laying on her back with her knees bent and legs spread wide. I squatted over her face and she immediately started licking me. Rob stood in front of us slapping his cock against Naomi's pussy. I leant forward and he pushed his cock into my mouth. I sucked on him tasting my cum on his cock before he took his cock away from me and penetrated my friend. He started to fuck her quickly, making her take all of his length with deep, hard strokes. Naomi's tongue found my clit again and started to flick her tongue against it.

This was the first time I had seen another girl having sex. I was mesmerized watching Rob's cock going in and out of Naomi's pussy. Her lips tight around his cock.

"I love watching his cock slide inside you," I told her.

"I love feeling that thick cock inside me," Naomi replied.

I sank down and started to lick Naomi's clit as Rob fucked her. He grabbed her legs and started to fuck her harder. Naomi pushed several fingers inside me and I felt her tongue against my asshole. She licked around it, exploring my tight backdoor before gently pushing her tongue inside. I pushed back against her wanting to feel her tongue deeper in my arse. Anal was something I was beginning to really enjoy after my first time with Chris and Danny. The feeling of having both of my holes played with made me cum again and from the intensity of Naomi's moans I knew she was about to cum on Rob's cock.

I licked her clit faster as she began to cum on him. Her body shook as Rob drove her into a powerful orgasm. He grunted as her pussy came on his cock.

"Cum inside her. I want to eat your cum out of her." I said excitedly.

"Very bad girls," Rob commented.

He thrust his cock deep into my friend's pussy and then pulled out so only the head was inside her. I watched as his cock twitched as he started to cum. He held it in her and I heard Naomi moaning as he shot his warm load into her. He pulled out and shot the last few traces over her pussy lips. I could already see it starting to drip out of her.

I got down on my knees in front of her and tongued her wet snatch. Greedily I gobbled up every trace of Rub's cum from Naomi's pussy. He tasted really good. I moved up so I could kiss Naomi. We kissed passionately, Naomi licking up Rob's cum from my tongue. We both swallowed and I felt Rob spank my arse lightly.

"I want you to ride my cock." He told me.

He sat down on the sofa next to Naomi. I straddled his waist, wanting his cock inside me again.

"Turn around I want to look at that beautiful arse as I'm fucking you." He instructed.

I did as he asked, turning around and putting my feet on his legs. He guided his cock into my moist hole. I sank down on him, loving the feeling of that thick cock stretching me again. I took him all the way to the hilt. I looked over and saw Naomi playing with herself as she watched us. I started to grind my hips on him, enjoying every sensation of being filled with his big cock.

" I love it when you're really deep inside me," I called out.

I moved myself up and down on him, taking his cock all the way in and out of me. Rob started to fuck me in time with my movements, we settled into a rhythm with each other.

"Fuck me harder," I begged.

Rob did as I requested and started to thrust his cock harshly in and out of me. He pounded me with really deep hard strokes, making me take all of him each time he went inside me. I could feel myself starting to cum again but my pussy was tingling in a way I hadn't felt before. As Rob made me cum I suddenly felt the need to sit up and letting him slip out of me. As I came I couldn't take anymore and I had to push up so his cock slipped out of me. As I did so I looked down and realised I had squirted on him. Rob's cock and waist were covered in my juices. I was lost in a daze as a guy had made me squirt for the first time.

"Riley you came all over him," Naomi shouted gleefully.

"I've never squirted before," I commented.

I collapsed down on the sofa beside Naomi.

"I want some more of that cock," Naomi told Rob.

She bent over the arm of the sofa so Rob could fuck her from behind. He moved from where he was and joined Naomi, pushing his cock back inside her. I lay against the opposite side of the sofa intently watching them. I started to rub my clit but I was too sensitive after my last orgasm. Rob was fucking her hard and I loved watching his body as he thrust into my friend. I played with my nipples as Rob continued to fuck Naomi until she came again. He pulled out of her and brought his cock over for me to suck on.

I took him nice and deep in my mouth, sucking him lightly and licking up the traces of Naomi's cum on his cock.

"Do you girls do anal?" Rob asked us.

"Riley does." Naomi squealed.

"You girls are very dirty sluts," Rob replied.

I had the bottle of lube Danny had given me in my handbag. A girl should always be prepared. I stopped sucking on Rob's cock got the lube out of my bag. I handed it to Naomi and bent over on all fours on the carpet. Rob spread my arsecheeks and Naomi squeezed a generous amount of lube into my arse. She massaged it into my asshole and started to finger me, getting me ready for Rob's cock. I watched as Rob greased up his shaft and pressed the head to my backdoor.

I was really turned on and wanted to have anal sex again but very nervous as Rob was a lot larger than Chris or Danny. "Go slow. You're far bigger than anyone else I've had back there." I told him.

Naomi slid underneath me and started to rub my clit. Rob firmly pressed the head of his cock against my asshole. I took a deep breath as he penetrated me. I cried out a mixture of pain and pleasure as his cock invaded my ass. The head of his cock felt enormous as my arse spread around him. Rob stopped unsure if I was willing to take more his cock up my arse.

"Please don't stop. I really want to take your cock deep in my arse." I pleaded.

"Your fiance doesn't let you fuck her in the arse with that big cock does she?" Naomi called out.

I pressed back against him, desperate to have him fill me. Rob pushed deeper until I had almost half his cock inside of me.

"Your arse is so fucking tight you little slut. How many cocks have you had back here?" Rob asked me.

"Not enough," I answered.

He pushed the last few inches inside me until his cock was completely buried in my arse. He fucked me very slowly, making me feel every inch of his cock as he speared my arse with his cock. Naomi rubbed my clit harder. The combined sensation of Rob's cock pulsating in my rear and having my clit played with brought me to a screaming orgasm. Rob didn't let up even after I came on him, my tight arse contracting around his cock. He kept going fucking me faster and making me take his cock hard into the depths of my arse.

"That's so fucking hot Riley watching you take that huge cock in your arse," Naomi told me.

The two of them made me cum again and Rob eventually pulled out after giving me such an intense anal fuck. I collapsed on top of Naomi, panting as my body slowly recovered. She rolled me off her and cuddled me, the two of us shared a lazy kiss as Rob watched us.

"You've never tried anal have you, Naomi?"

"No." She answered.

"You're going to take Rob's cock all the way in that little arse," I told her.

I made Naomi lay on her side and worked the lube into her arse. I pressed one finger into her arse and she winced at the insertion. I fingered her for a few minutes while rubbing her clit and then gently made her take another finger. I slowly spread her arse a little getting her ready for Rob's cock. He lay down beside her and hooked one leg up in the air. I grabbed his cock and pressed it to her asshole. She was still very tight and it took a few attempts before the tip of his cock slipped inside her.

Naomi scrunched up her face and bit her bottom lip as Rob's cock entered her arse. She cried out in pain. I started to rub her clit gently and kissed her.

"Just let yourself get used to how he feels back there," I said to her trying to sound soothing.

"I'm really tight and his cock is spreading my arse really wide." She whimpered.

Rob lay there letting Naomi get used to the feeling of having a cock in her arse for the first time. Her body seemed to relax after a few minutes.

"He's going to go deeper inside you," I told her.

She moaned softly as Rob pushed his cock deeper into her arse. I saw Naomi pushing back against him as she started to enjoy the feeling of having Rob fuck her arse.

"It feels really good." Naomi uttered.

Rob started to fuck her slowly and gently. I watched as his cock eased in and out of her tender posterior eventually making her take all of his cock in her arse. I fingered Naomi as Rob started to fuck her a little faster. She was cooing softly as Rob fucked her. I pushed a second finger into her and fucked her quickly with my fingers. Naomi cried out loudly as we made her cum. Rob groaned as Naomi came on him and slipped his cock out of her arse.

He stood over the pair of us with a big grin on his face. I pulled Naomi up onto her knees and reached for his cock. Naomi wrapped one hand around him as we started to rub his cock together. Rob let out a guttural moan and started to cum for us. We held our mouths open wide as Rob coated our faces and tongues in his spunk. I shared another kiss with Naomi as we cleaned each other up, savouring the taste of Rob's seed.

Rob collapsed onto the sofa behind us.

"You girls are wild." He complimented us.

We dressed each other. Both of us unsteady on our feet. Rob called a taxi for us. I sat in the back of the taxi with Naomi, leaning up against each other as we were so tired after the intense fucking Rob had given us. We staggered into Naomi's house and up to her bedroom where we both fell asleep fully dressed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Riley's Exploits Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 463 milliseconds