• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Richard Arranges Massage for Jane

Richard Arranges Massage for Jane

The sports massage had been booked for the end of the week and Jane had been looking forward to an hour of total relaxation.

As 3pm approached on the day, she was hoping that it would be a masseur that greeted her. She'd always found men to be more effective at getting to the root of her aches, particularly her back.

She was therefore slightly disappointed when a petite Italian woman appeared to lead her into the treatment room.

Jane took little notice of the woman, but did clock that she was in her thirties and kept herself in good shape.

"I just hope she knows what she is doing," she thought as she peeled off her clothes.

She'd been asked to wear the plastic knickers provided but decided to leave her own black lacy ones on as they were much more comfortable.

Jane settled back under the towel, laying on her front just as the woman, whose name was Rosa, entered the room again.

The smell was intoxicating, orange and a sandalwood scent that filled the room and left Jane feeling slightly woozy, though in a good way.

Even if Rosa wasn't quite what she'd hoped for she was determined to free her mind from anything mundane for the next 60 minutes.

Rosa asked if there were any areas that needed particular attention. Her English was excellent and Jane felt reassured as soon as she felt her hands on her back that she was going to enjoy the experience.

For such a small woman her hands felt strong and powerful. She was gentle yet firm with her strokes and Jane found her own mind wandering to Richard, the man who had been the focus of her desires for quite some time.

His touch was similar, one of wanting to caress yet knowing exactly what buttons to press.

With her eyes closed Rosa's touch became Richard's and it felt good.

Jane had not been touched by a woman since her teenage years and this was nothing more than young experimentation.

She had no interest in women generally but started to remember the differences between the way a woman pleasured another woman to that of a man.

Rosa worked on Jane's upper back for several minutes, massaging her sun kissed shoulders and running her fingers up and down her sides.

Jane fleetingly questioned the benefit of some of the strokes but it was enjoyable enough.

She was imagining Richard pouring hot oil into her skin when Rosa uttered the words, "your body is hot."

Jane didn't know what this meant but decided the Italian meant the literal sense given the temperature in the room.

"I'll remove the towel," came the next remark.

It wasn't a question, Jane noticed, as she felt the woman's hands moving down her underwear also.

Jane didn't protest, feeling sure the masseuse was simply gaining access to her lower back for the purposes of the massage.

It was only when she felt Rosa's hands at the back of her thighs that she began to question how therapeutic this really was.

Rosa started just behind Jane's knee which caused her pulse to quicken, working up her ample thighs to the line under her bum.

With fluid motions she grazed the inside of Jane's thighs in much the same way Richard often used his tongue to trace a line up to her pussy and Jane couldn't help but wish this was what was happening now.

The problem was that she was now aware of her pussy, which she could feel was starting to swell.

Rosa ramped up the pace, working on both of Jane's upper thighs at the same time with hands wandering closer and closer to her bum.

When she parted Jane's thighs the younger woman knew that juice was escaping from her pussy lips and that Rosa would soon be able to feel it.

When the masseuse hooked her fingers under the black french knickers and eased them down Jane's legs Jane felt own her moisture and knew that the other woman would have too.

But if she had noticed she didn't let on.

Instead she placed one hand on each of Jane's arse cheeks and pulled them apart as she massaged every inch of her bum.

The sensation was incredible, Jane's hole stimulated ever so slightly each time her cheeks were forced apart.

She became aware of her own breathing now too, raspy and wanton.

It was hard to read the signs. Was this woman deliberately trying to arouse her or was this generally all part of the hour long full body massage advertised in the spa brochure?

Jane's horniness made it difficult to tell.

And now all she could think of was Richard back home. She started to imagine he was watching what was happening, the thought of another woman touching her in this way while he observed, then finishing the job himself was a very powerful turn on.

Rosa interrupted the thought process by asking Jane to turn on her back.

She was embarrassed to see that her nipples had hardened, standing proud of her full breasts.

She tried to pull the towel across her chest but Rosa placed her hand firmly on Jane's arm.

"There's no need," she said.

"Would you feel comfortable with me massaging your tits? They are beautiful."

Again it seemed like it wasn't a question and Jane felt powerless as she felt her stiff nipples between Rosa's fingers.

She had a real weakness in this area which Richard had discovered when he first took her breasts into his hands, his tongue quickly finding the nipples.

She'd asked him to go harder, to suck and pinch on her nipples. He read her body so well, responding to the slightest moan and knowing what to do next to ensure she was pleasured.

Like he'd done, Rosa was twisting her engorged nipples between two fingers, pulling them up and out and taking great pleasure in watching Jane's chest heave in ecstasy.

How she wished for Richard's cock to be in her mouth right now. She'd love to be swirling her tongue around while having her tits masturbated.

Rosa's hands moved to the top of Jane's breasts, applying more warm oil as her hands caressed and stroked.

Jane's pussy was now streaming, pooling between her legs and onto the bed, aching to be touched.

At this point Rosa left the room, leaving Jane alone with her thoughts.

With no idea how long the other woman would be she was frightened to touch herself and be caught in the act, but she was desperate for an orgasm.

Rosa soon returned and focused on Jane's legs, starting with her feet and ankles and moving up to knead her calves.

" you have some tightness here," she observed, pulling Jane's legs into the air which exposed her soaked pussy.

"Just try to relax."

Rosa's hands were all over Jane's legs now, sweeping up and down her thighs and calves.

Jane wondered how much longer she could last without climaxing as the woman's touch became firmer and more purposeful.

She knew she was being teased and it was driving her crazy.

There was no hope now of hiding her arousal.

On her back, legs pushed wide, her nipples were rock hard and her pussy drenched,all she wanted was to be fucked by Richard, to feel every inch of his cock inserted deep inside her.

Rosa knew the power she was having and was enjoying every second.

Her hands time and again brushed against Jane's pussy lips, becoming wet from her subject.

Eventually she could take it no longer either and without warning pinched Jane's labia which made her scream out in pleasure.

Using the palm of her hand Rosa massaged Jane's pussy, gliding across her aroused swollen lips.

The last time Jane had been with Richard he'd surprised her. He was softly kissing Jane's clit when he roughly inserted two fingers into her pussy.

It had been unexpected but remarkable the combination of gentle and forceful had tipped her over the edge.

She craved the same from Rosa now and bucked her hips as if to invite the woman to penetrate her.

Rosa picked up on the signal and bent down to insert her tongue into Jane's pussy.

She continued to finger her hard clit as she lapped at her juices, Jane writhing on the massage table.

Neither of them heard Richard open the door and join them.

Jane realise her was there only when he kissed her deeply.

She was overwhelmed by the smell of him, abercrombie aftershave which was her favourite, and his soft lips pressed against hers while Rosa pumped her pussy.

She was using two fingers now, filling Jane's cunt and moving in and out but also using her thumb to tease Jane's clit.

When richard started to stroke Jane's breasts and pinch her nipples, she orgasmed strongly. He held her as her body rocked but gave her no let up as the orgasm subsided.

This is what she loved about him, his desire to give her multiple orgasms.

Normally she'd stop at one, her pussy too sensitive to continue but he'd made her see that the barrier was well worth pushing through.

Dizzy now, she was aware of his tongue between her legs, kissing her clit passionately.

As she felt the orgasm building again from her thighs, it was Rosa who attended to Jane's nipples while Richard climbed onto the bed, spreading Jane's pussy and pushing himself into her.

He gripped her thighs as he drove deeper and harder, fucking her quickly to a second, stronger orgasm which made her tingle all over.

Jane now asked for Richard in her mouth and he obliged, positioning himself so he still had access to Jane's pussy which he lovingly stroked.

She in turn caressed his balls, focusing on the seam between which she knew drove him crazy.

She milked him with her mouth, alternating between sucking hard and flicks of her tongue over the tip which was so wet.

When she knew he was coming she moved his cock between her tits, feeling him explode all over them and rubbing his spunk into her nipples.

They curled up together, oblivious to the fact that Rosa had slipped out of the room some time before.

"Did you enjoy your massage gorgeous?" Richard asked her.

"It was up there with them," she replied, "and the ending was a real bonus."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Richard Arranges Massage for Jane

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds