• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wonder in the Dark Pt. 03

Wonder in the Dark Pt. 03

Kay awoke in a warm sea of bliss, all her senses overflowing. The musky scent of sex surrounded her, providing a tangible link to the man at her side and the silky heat she felt between her legs.

She blinked. The black man at her side. Byron!

With a start, Kay realized where she was. How had she got here? She had gone to bed with her husband Jaime but woken up here in the spare room with Byron, the young black man who had walked so confidently into her life. Vaguely, like a half-remembered dream, she recalled waking to a feeling urging her to rise from the bed and go downstairs.

The door had been open and Byron had been standing by the bed, like he was waiting for her. The college football star who had somehow taken her heart was naked, his tall, darkly muscular body impossibly gorgeous, like some kind of idealized statue. Except he had been oh, so alive, eyes burning so intensely as he gazed at her in her filmy nightgown. "I knew you would come, Kay," he had whispered.

"I had to!" she remembered answering huskily. "I...heard you...calling to me."

"Yes," he had replied simply, reaching out to her, arms wide.

And she had gone to him, heart pounding, unable to think of anything but the need throbbing inside her, the sweet tension she had felt as his hands lifted her nightie away and she stood nude again before his eyes, and then a mix of surprise, confusion and excitement came as he clasped her shoulders and gently but firmly guided her to her knees.

Once again, the extraordinary physical contrasts between the 43-year-old married mother and the 19-year-old athlete had seemed to ignite and accelerate the attraction between them and Kay had felt sublime awe as Byron's dark manhood loomed tantalizingly before her face. Seeing him smile down at her and nod encouragingly, she had taken it in her trembling fingers, explored its length, cupped his boiling spheres gently in her hand and felt their weight as they circled gently in her palm, like horses rearing in their stall.

Kay remembered the forbidden pleasure she had felt as her lips closed over the head, which drew back under her tongue. The thrill as her tongue circled him, the salty tang of his precum rewarding her as his sigh of pleasure filled her with a delicious rush of pride, and sparked an answering tremor at the center of her sex.

She felt again the sweet touch of his hands smoothing back her hair as he came, encouraging her as she'd struggled to cope with the silky burst of Byron's seed; Kay had gagged at first but then steadied as she'd looked up at him, feeling a strong urge to show him the pleasure it gave her to swallow his passion for her and to feel it overflowing her senses.

Then he had taken her hand, lifted her to her feet and and pulled her to him, and Kay had never felt so safe, so wanted and so eager to give everything she had.

All these things Kay remembered with increasing clarity as she rose from the bed, along with a quick wash of guilt and concern that her husband Jaime had heard or even seen what she had done. Where was he? What would his reaction be?

But all that suddenly was swept aside when Kay saw her reflection in the nightstand mirror. She had always taken care in her appearance and to stay in shape, but in the last couple years it had started to seem like a pointless effort and a few extra pounds had crept onto her 5'3" body. But somehow they seemed to have disappeared...how could that be?

For the first time since the birth of her daughter Emily 20 years before, Kay felt pleasant surprise at seeing herself naked, breasts full but with almost no sag, belly curving smoothly in proportion with her hips widened by motherhood but still forming an hourglass figure, her legs lean and supple.

Then her eyes were drawn to her sex, and to the froth of rich semen that pasted down the thatch of auburn pubic hair. Kay usually felt self-conscious about her nakedness, especially after sex. But now seeing and feeling what Byron had given to her, she could feel only wonder and happiness.

She heard another gasp and felt warmth at her back as Byron joined her at the mirror. She gazed into the glass, captivated by the sight of his tall ebony body framing hers, eyes shining as he drank in her reflection.

"Mmm...Kay...you are so beautiful!" he whispered reverently, nuzzling her neck as he slipped his arms around her, took her hand and guided it to her belly, with his hand atop hers.

"Ohh Byron...you made this!" Kay murmured as she leaned back into his embrace, instinctively opened her legs and raised her hips to welcome his growing hardness as it painted her from behind.

Byron wasn't sure she meant, but he knew what he hoped he and Kay had made together — and was more than eager to increase his chances. With a groan of natural ecstasy, he worked his cock back into Kay's blooming opening. Soon he was lifting her up to the mirror and back as he balanced her on his shaft, wanting her to see as well as feel all that he had to give her.

He thought about her husband briefly and smiled as he felt her begin to cum. "He'll have to let you go now," he thought as he erupted, jetting another mother lode of sperm into Kay.

Something in the reflection of her face made him picture her again as he first saw her, a demure schoolteacher smiling prettily at the kids, and the similarity/contrast of that memory with her current look of pure lust, face glistening with exertion, breasts bouncing to his thrusts, made him cum inside her that much harder.

**

Jaime Miller had been pacing his bedroom almost non-stop since being a passive witness to Kay and Byron making love. That was what it had been, he had finally accepted after a long struggle. How can you accept seeing a guy in bed with your wife, let alone one young enough to be your son?

It was confusing — he wanted to be angry but somehow the scene had been so fantastically erotic to him that the fury would not come. And part of that was a feeling that he had been prompted somehow to see Kay and Byron in the act —not to hurt him, but to make him understand why it was meant to be.

He had fantasized about his wife being involved sexually with another man when their marriage had first stalled, and wondered what sort of guy might be able to charm his way through her demure ways in order to bed her. But he'd never imagined it happening with someone so young, so different from her and himself in every way.

It had seemed so impossible that he had thought he must be dreaming, but had soon realized that was just his ego trying to shield him from the truth, which he had already guessed the previous day — Byron had somehow made Kay his lover during their trip. Much as he had wanted to think she had just been seduced and taken by the strong young stud, the intensity of feelings that they shared had been obvious. And strangely, he found that much easier for him to accept than if she had just been casually screwing or even been forced by this strangely powerful black man.

Why that would be, he couldn't explain. Casual sex might help some marriages by fulfilling her needs that he could not, without anyone else needing to know about it. But Kay wasn't the casual kind, and anyway, he knew that this was anything but casual.

And he also knew from what he had seen — and not for the first time, he was sure, judging by her comfort level with it — that Kay had been deeply imseminated by her young lover. Could they really expect no consequences from that? Was Kay back on birth control? Was Byron trying to get her pregnant? Did she want him to? And why did knowing and wondering over this make Jaime's heart beat faster?

He thought of their daughter Emily away in college. What the hell would she think of all this? Would she be shocked or disgusted? Or would she be happy that her mom was finally getting what she needed and deserved — maybe even be proud of her for giving herself to a black man? He knew she was an earnest believer in all kinds of progressive causes. Might this be one of them?

The 51-year-old shook his head. He felt like things were out of control. No...they were out of his control, because someone else was taking charge and changing things. And he couldn't fight it even if he wanted to.

***

In fact, the confrontation both of them feared never happened. When Kay had had tried to talk to Jamie about the night before, he had acted like he didn't know what she was talking about. Kay, torn between devotion to Jamie and her feelings for Byron, had decided to let the matter lie while she thought through what to do next.

She had driven Byron to the train station for his trip back to college only when he "promised to be good," but he couldn't resist kissing her deeply as they parted and she couldn't resist letting him. The fear of someone seeing was so much less than the tingling through her body as he held her and whispered words of love, and she had pledged hers.

As the train left the station, Kay felt utterly adrift...and yet somehow Byron's confidence still made her believe all would be well...whatever that might turn out to be.

In the interim their relationship became a Skype world — more online chatting than video or phone, although he had made her promise to send him a picture of herself every day in return for one of himself. She assumed he meant sexy photos at first and primly declined, but he said he just wanted to see her in everyday clothes, and Kay found enjoying choosing pictures of herself friends had taken or creating poses for him — soon even mixing in the occasional nude selfie, which she was surprised to find made her feel deliciously naughty. He responded in kind, and Kay found that his body stirred her more and more.

Ironically, all this prolonged her marital celibacy — Jamie, seemingly more amorous now, was eager for sex but Kay kept finding excuses to put him off, saying she was too tired. She was feeling a little run down, no doubt down to the strain of conflicting emotions and her back-to-school preparations for the fall semester. But that wasn't why she had put him off. Somehow the prospect had seemed almost like...cheating on Byron. That made no sense, but then little of the last couple weeks had.

Their third week apart was the hardest as Byron, training hard for the upcoming college football season, was available less and less to talk to. Much as she loved teaching and her kids, Kay found each day an agony of waiting to get home to the computer in hopes of another message from Byron. But there were none. Had he already forgotten her? Was it all a crazy dream? The very thought made her sick to her stomach. Literally, in fact — what had gotten into her lately?

She resolved to have it out with him, but hated the idea of playing the weepy jilted lover leaving messages. What to do? She was wrestling with that dilemma when the doorbell rang and announced the arrival of a small package by overnight delivery. From Byron.

She stared at it on the kitchen table for long minutes. Was it some kind of gift? A farewell present? Something to make her feel better? Nothing he could give her could make her feel better — she needed him! Tearing up again and angry at herself for it, Kay tore open the box. It contained a card and a soft-lined package. She opened the card first.

"Kay," it started simply, "I feel like my life started over again that night in Boston with you. And I know I restarted yours too. And if I'm right, this box will prove that to you, to me and everyone that matters. Don't be scared. We're just beginning.

Your Byron"

Relieved, confused, nervous and excited, Kay opened the package. Inside were the black silk panties Byron had so confidently taken from her three weeks ago in Boston before taking what he had teasingly called her "black cherry", along with the boxers he had worn that night. She smelled him, and her own perfume, and felt herself getting wet as the memories of their night together flashed through her. Then she saw what lay beneath the underwear, and caught her breath.

A pregnancy test kit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wonder in the Dark Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds