• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Cindy Party Day

Cindy Party Day

Cindy hated her body.

Men loved Cindy's body, however. Curvy in all the right places. Extra curvy maybe, but not fat.

Cindy liked that aspect of her body. Cindy loved the attention from men, she liked looking sexy, feeling sexy, even being sexy.

No, what Cindy hated about her body was the control she lost over it when she ovulated. As her fertile time approached each month, her control over her sexiness began to fade and its control over her began to grow. She consciously found herself trying to resist taking her birth control pills. Her body seemingly screaming at her to have a fertile egg bathed in sperm. And by bathed in sperm, her body craved lots of it, from multiple men. Her body wanted to make sure her sexy hips would be put to their ultimate purpose of giving birth instead of the purpose they desired now - being held firmly by strong masculine hands while jets of hot cum flooded her womb.

It didn't help Cindy at all that her orgasms were always bigger when she was fertile and she always came when she felt a man begin to fill her with cum.

Fighting these urges drove her to distraction several days a month. She longed for PMS, when the urges would subside and she had control back for a couple of weeks before the tables would turn on her control again.

Her savior and her downfall, however, was when she met Dave. Dave was a doctoral pharmacy student. He was smart, funny, relaxed and handsome. Cindy fell quickly for him - he was so easy to talk to and cared so much for making her happy. He picked up pretty quickly that Cindy's moods changed over the course of a month. She was very quick to assure him she was on the pill and he didn't need a condom when she was approaching ovulating. But right after her periods she was a bit more reserved. After a few months of this Cindy began to open up about her sexual body cycle and confess the significant changes in her interest in sex across her cycle.

Then came the morning after a night of best ever yet sex and Cindy confessed to Dave she had "forgotten" to take her pills the last couple of days. Dave surprised her by not being concerned. He let her know there was a pill for that he could easily get her. This is when she first learned of RU 486 and its widespread availability.

These are things Cindy now thinks about at other times of the month. Cindy has been seeing Dave for over a year at this point, although Dave is less of a boy friend and more of a manager. She is going to go back to hating him in a few days, but that is far from her mind right now. Today is Cindy Party Day, a now 13 times a year event, where Dave and his STD tested friends get a hotel suite and give Cindy what her body craves.

It isn't just Cindy Party Day, it is a lucky, special Cindy party day - it falls on a Saturday! She did think about that as the weekend approached. By Monday she had stopped ignoring Dave's calls and had answered the phone even if only to say "I hate you." By Wednesday she just answered and listened. By Friday she begged to know where and when.

None of these thoughts are in her mind right now, however. Her eyes are glazed as her naked body thrusts itself back into Dave's hard pounding. Cindy is on her hands and knees on the bed in the two room suite. Dave mounting her from behind. Her beautiful pussy, the entrance to her fertile womb, was already swollen, moist and parting when Dave slipped her panties from her body moments ago. He never kisses her anymore, but he loves stripping her naked, always laughing at how the ice queen was such a horny slut every month.

Dave no longer wasted any time on foreplay - it was very clear early on that Cindy's body had made that unnecessary. In a few hours she will have to start using her mouth to get the guys ready for rounds three or more, but not just yet, and that won't be a problem when the time comes either. Cindy's body is in charge now - it will do what it must to get more fertile male sperm gushing deep in her cunt, for by then she won't have a pretty pussy leading to her fertile womb. No, in a couple hours she will only have a disgusting used cunt hole begging for more cum, more cock, more man.

Dave loved taking first crack at Cindy at each Cindy Party. That was the only rule - he got first stab at each of her holes. When he finishes in her cunt in a moment, he will present his cock to her mouth and tell her to taste her breeding lube and the remnants of his seed now bathing that egg in her womb. After that, her mouth will be available to all. In a half hour or so she can expect to be having a cock in her mouth while there is one in her pussy for much of the day.

In a couple of hours Dave will be cruel to her. He will take a handful of the slop dripping from her twat and will start working a finger then a second finger in her ass. She will push back, loving the feeling of being filled but frustrated by it being the wrong hole. She will whimper "no, not there" and Dave will cruelly say "your primary fuck hole isn't tight enough to get me excited now, I need a change of pace. Do you want cock of not?" Her body will push back accepting his cock up her ass, hoping he will end up coming in her cunt, but no longer caring.

Oh, how Cindy's body loved Cindy Party Day. Oh, how Cindy hated her body, but not right now, not today. Not on Cindy Party Day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Cindy Party Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds