• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Directing Bo and Tarzan

Directing Bo and Tarzan

"Okay, Tarzan has just saved you from the crocodiles. You have decided to express your thanks by sucking his cock!"

Bo stood knee deep in the African river shallows. She was completely nude. Her firm tits jutting outwards, seemingly at attention, browned by weeks in the African sun. Tarzan was standing in front of her in his loin cloth. His muscular, tanned, animalistic frame towering above her.

The sounds of exotic birds sounded in the jungle. The stream shallows flowed softly here.

"What? Jon, you can never show that on the movie screen!" Bo replied to her husband, the director and producer of the film.

"We will use the main camera behind Tarzan, which will show a good shot of his muscular ass...that will be a treat to the ladies in the theater. You will look up into his face in gratitude, then drop to your knees and start bobbing on his cock. The man meat won't be on camera, but the scene will be clearly understood." The crew was moving around the scene. A camera was on the naked Bo. Director's orders, whenever his wife was nude, at least one camera had to be rolling on her. The dozen workers were sweating in the afternoon sun.

Bo frowned at her husband. She had never seen anything like this shown on any movie screen. Sure, Farrah was stripped and fondled by a robot in that film 'Saturn 3', but simulated blow jobs?

The crew was giving thumbs up. Ready to roll.

"Ready on the set!" Jon shouted. The main camera was behind Tarzan, but Bo noticed cameras on both sides of her, angled so that they didn't catch each other in their shots. They showed her face and Tarzan's crotch.

"Bo, you will pull down his loin cloth and start bobbing! Quiet on the set! And...Action!"

"Oh Tarzan! Thank you for saving me from those awful crocodiles! They tore off my dress with their teeth and they were going to eat me next!" Bo pulled on the loin cloth, Tarzan's big cock sprang out at her...striking her in the middle of her face.

"Ouch! Jesus fucking Christ that thing is huge! You almost put my eye out!" Bo outraged, then quickly glanced to her director / husband. He had some exasperation on his face, but was otherwise very animated and enthusiastic. He made a spinning forward motion with his finger, indicating to carry on. There was always editing to be done later.

Bo returned her attention to Tarzan's turgid spear. It's length turned her eyes into round expressions of wonder. Tarzan had been on location for about a month, like everyone. His cock was rigid, even trembling with sexual energy. The veins pulsed before Bo's eyes. Had he even cum at all this last month? Maybe not, as everyone adjusted to the heat, the food, the jet lag, the working hours.

Bo's own pussy began to moisten, her long neglected flesh hungry for penetration. Jon had insisted they not have sex the month before traveling to start the movie. He was crazy in love with Bo. He did a million things to express his true love, many silly and show boaty. She admired his professionalism. Imagine foregoing sex with arguably the hottest babe on the planet! Now a month into production, Jon walked around almost every day with a kickstand in his khaki shorts. Two months he suffered gazing at his naked model wife, and no release for him, not a drop! It really put a fire in his filming work! He seemed obsessed. If only he would let her unload his balls, it would calm him down.

But this month of abstinence, Jon said, was to build the director / actress relationship. Just for the duration of the film. They even slept in different tents! Her cunt was starved for a hard fuck. And here, right now before her eyes, was a monster phallus. Easily a good 4 inches longer than her husbands! And so thick, even two of her husband's dicks side by side wouldn't be so wide and thick as Tarzan!

Bo looked up into Tarzan's face. He was grinning ear to ear. Working with him this month in Africa had been such an arduous chore. The man was a complete asshole. Asshole in a way that the super good looking, sporty physique, 'I can have any girl I want' attitude always produced. She had hated him since she first saw him at the Los Angeles casting calls.

Bo bobbed forward. She aimed her head so that it went right beside the steel hard pole. To the camera behind, it should look convincing. Her big round tits jiggled with the motion.

That asshole was moving his hips, trying to swing his dick in front of her mouth. Bo had to swerve as she bobbed to avoid it. She looked up at his face. He looked mildly amused, if slightly bored. She tried to give him an angry glare, but he smiled a frat boy smile back at her.

Only a few seconds later... "Cut!"

Everyone looked at the director.

"Sweety, this scene will only be about a minute on screen after editing. But I won't have it be so bad that it's a joke. I want you to suck his cock. Suck it until he cums in your mouth!"

Bo's jaw just dropped. Tarzan gave a shout of glee.

"Tarzan, I imagine with your dick in my wife's wet mouth and throat, you can manage something other than a bored expression?"

"Damn right! My balls are loaded! Being out here in the jungle for weeks has been uncomfortable as hell, this is going to be great!"

Jon gave his wife a reassuring smile.

"It's for the film, honey. Let's make it the best it can be." He turned to the crew. "Let's get a boom sound mike over here, hover it as close over her head as you can, out of frame!"

Bo looked at Tarzan in the few seconds it would take for the crew.

"It's kind of big." Bo murmured.

"Yeah, I know. It won't be a problem, right?"

"Well" Bo dropped a few decibels. "It is a lot bigger than my husband's. I don't know if I can do the whole thing."

"Ha ha. Don't worry Sugar Tits. I'll help you get it all in."

"Ready on the set! Take it from after you have pulled down his loin cloth. And...action!"

Bo leaned forward, and cautiously enveloped Tarzan's cock head in her mouth. He let out a joyous exhale. She closed her lips over the crown, and flicked her tongue across the surface that was soaking inside the wetness of her mouth. She felt Tarzan quiver in excitement.

The cameras captured every frame from every angle.

She ran her tongue over the bottom of the shaft as she leaned into it. Deeper it entered her. Pulsing veins like depth markers passed between her lips. She sucked. Bo had been staring down the length of the cock, but saw the shadow of the overhead sound mike on the water. She sucked loudly, wetly...for the sound mike.

It occurred to her unlikely they would include this sound on the theatrical release, right? Nevertheless, her cheeks vacuumed inwards as she sucked in audible, smacking wet, slurps.

Tarzan's pleasure manifested in clenching his leg muscles. Bo imagined his buttocks clenching as well. That's a nice shot for "the ladies in the theater". Her pussy began to drip her girly juices. The lubricant began running down her inner thighs. She hoped the splashed water from the river made it less obvious.

"Good girl, good girl. Deeper now." Jon was giving direction. How did it matter how deep she took it, if the final cut shot was from the back?

Tarzan's eyelids were fluttering. He placed a strong hand on the top of her head.

"That's it Tarzan, help her go deeper!"

Deeper the cock went, partly because Bo was trying to follow her directions, partly because Tarzan was pushing her head down onto his meat. The pleasure must have been immense. Tarzan's face was a portrait of bliss, and he was swiveling his hips, rubbing his dick around inside her mouth.

The rubbing around had to stop when the head reached the entrance to her throat. Bo had a moment of panic, as she remembered again how much longer this thing was compared to her husband's. Only the very tip of her husband's dick reached her throat, and it was not thick enough to cause discomfort.

The quicker Tarzan came, the faster this scene would end. Bo redoubled her loud slurping and sucking, and vigorously worked her wet tongue as far around and all over the invader between her jaws. He seemed real close to release, which spurred her efforts all the more. She was sucking so loudly, the boom mike probably wasn't really needed, but it went on recording every slurp and wet suck.

Tarzan pressed down harder, she felt the strength of his arms as the cock entered her throat. Her pupils dilated in a panic attack. It pushed into her neck, the bulge caught in a close up by the cameraman on her left.

Bo's hands went to Tarzan's powerfully muscled thighs, trying to push away. Her esophagus convulsed on the meat spear that was forcing it wider than ever in her life. The throat muscled gagging spastically on the mercilessly hard penis. The bulge in her neck displayed the cock's progress inward deeper and deeper.

Tarzan thrust with his athletic pelvis, and Bo's nose was smashed onto his hard muscled abs. He pulled her back by her hair, then thrust balls deep again. And again. And again.

He unloaded his cum, like a fire hose, directly in her belly. Bo felt the splashing of thick goo inside her.

"Eat it!" Tarzan commanded. Forgetting that his character spoke little English. "Eat that cum!"

He viciously fucked her face. It took more than a minute, his big round balls actually shaking and convulsing, you could almost see his ball muscles squeezing hot blasts of man sauce inside the director's wife's mouth.

When he was done, he pulled out, panting.

Bo leaned forward, and took a desperate intake of breath. Her face had gained color, without air for a couple minutes. Her titties expanded as her lungs tried to catch up on getting oxygen.

"Hey guys, what's an eleven?" Tarzan asked the crew. He was out of character even though every camera was still rolling.

"A ten that swallows!" He laughed.

Jon had zoomed a camera in on his wife. She was upright again, but her belly tightening spastically, then she made a retching motion. The close up only had her round tits jiggling, and her face. Her open mouth refilled with Tarzan's cum, choked back up from her belly. Tears were running from both eyes.

Jon, got her attention, motioning for her to "stop". Don't throw it up! Jon motioned for her to swallow it again. Bo struggled, trying to get air, and settle her abdominal muscles that seemed to have a mind of their own. Her neck gulped the mouthful of cum back down.

She opened her mouth again to breathe, and Jon angled the camera so that it filmed the inside of her mouth. There was cum on her teeth and coating her tongue, but the lode had gone back down.

Bo retched again, closing her mouth tight. She held her hand to her lips, helping to keep them closed. Her cheeks puffed out. The cum once more geysered back up, more than last time. Filling her mouth so much that as her cheeks tried to expand but at their limit, the cum was forcing her lips apart.

Bo fingers tried to keep her lips tight, but thick white sperm began leaking out. Jon motioned frantically for her to swallow again. Gulp, gulp...gulp, gasp for air! Has ab muscles seemed to settle.

Following Jon's silent directions, Bo sucked the large amount of sperm that had gotten out and coated her fingers back into her mouth. She licked her lips, tonguing huge clumps of Tarzan's ejaculate back inside. Once again, her mouth was full.

Her breathing was a little better, so the panic was passed. She looked at her director husband in front of her as he expertly angled his camera shots. A little light headed, Bo followed his hand motions, indicating what he wanted her to do. She didn't think too hard about what she was doing or why. Near asphyxiation can be unsettling.

Obediently, for the camera, Bo swirled her tongue around inside her mouth. The cum so filled her, that you only knew she was doing this by the waves in the thick sperm. She would poke her tongue up out of the steaming spunk, like a periscope. She made her tongue swim around in the pool of jism, like a synchronized swimmer routine.

For minutes she did this. Jon saw in her eyes that she was beginning to regain her senses. He directed her to dramatically drink down the cum. Then she tongued the cum off her teeth and sucked her own tongue clean. Sucking every drop down her throat.

"Cut!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Directing Bo and Tarzan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 502 milliseconds