• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Riley's Exploits Pt. 01

Riley's Exploits Pt. 01

Hi, everyone, I'm Riley. Long time reader of the site, who has eventually picked up the courage to write about some of her own exploits. I'm a married twenty-six year old English woman. Around five foot two, shoulder length midnight black hair, a firm really full little bottom which has always gotten lots of attention, B cup breasts and deep blue eyes.

I've loved sex ever since I first experienced it. I've always loved the way guys look at me and knowing they wanted to fuck me always turned me on. When I was younger if a guy did look at me that way I would usually let him if I liked him. The act of giving myself to a guy in such a way always turned me on. I've never been into BDSM but being submissive and letting a guy do exactly what he wants with you is something that always made me feel naughty. I got off on the act itself, if it was something that made me feel dirty then I would always be willing to try it. In school and university, I developed a reputation and I certainly encouraged it.

I've been happily married to my husband Harry for five years. We met during the last day of a festival I went to that Summer. After a wild night of partying. I woke up and discovered my wallet had been stolen. I was stood there as everyone else was packing away their tents and I just broke down and started crying uncontrollably. Then this handsome guy came up to me. He was a few years older than me and asked me what was wrong. He just hugged me randomly and when I was able to eventually calm down I told him what had happened. We talked for a bit and got to know each other.

Despite the fact that the festival was down South and I was attending a university in the Midlands he offered to drive me home as he only lived a few hours from where I was studying. We packed away my stuff and he refused to let me carry anything. Even when he was carrying both of our stuff to his car. We left the site and stopped off at some services where be bought me breakfast and after drove me home. The drive was a few hours and we got to know each other, realising we shared similar tastes in music, films and books.

As he pulled up outside my university I reached over and put my hand on his crotch. I was actually really surprised when he placed my hand back on his lap. He might not have been into girls I wasn't sure.

"You don't need to do that. Sometimes it feels good just to be kind to a random stranger." Harry explained to me.

I was dumbfounded that he was willing to turn down my advances. He was really cute and this just made me want him more. He helped me carry my stuff up to the dorms. I managed to get his number and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before he said he had to leave. I just sat there in my room clutching his number still trying to process what had just happened. I managed to last a day before I called him.

Harry wasn't like another guy I had ever dated. Usually, they were just in it for a quick fuck and so was I. But Harry treated me differently. He bought me gifts, took me out for expensive meals and romantic walks. He didn't make any advances at all, a kiss every so often. This just made me want him more. When I started seeing Harry, I stopped playing around with other guys. My friends were all surprised that Riley the slut had suddenly become Riley the demure girlfriend. I was madly in love with him. Six months after we met he proposed. I said yes instantly and we were married within a few months.

Harry has never once asked about my past, that until I met him I lived a fairly debauched lifestyle. He's never shown any interest and never judged me for anything I've ever done. I think that is what I love the most about my husband he gives me stability. I love my husband with every fiber of my being. Harry isn't like any other guy I have ever been with. He doesn't have any wild fantasies he's perfectly content with fucking me a few times a week. I have a far higher sex drive than my husband. He satisfies my sexually but I often find myself touching myself thinking back on old experiences.

It was a typical Saturday afternoon. Harry was downstairs watching the football with his friend Steve. As I've never had any interest in football I was sat in Harry's office upstairs watching porn and playing with myself. I did occasionally go down to see if the guys wanted another beer or anything to eat. I dressed up to do so with an outfit Harry had requested. One of Harry's sillier fantasies was having sex with me while I was wearing the shirt of the team he supported. The one he bought me, of course, was a kid's size shirt so my breasts strained against the material. I also had on a tiny little pair of shorts which made my bum look really good.

Most of all I liked the attention of having them both look at me when I was serving drinks. I noticed Steve staring. Steve was in his early thirties. He was fairly tall and had a really thin crop of blonde hair. He clearly worked out as he was fairly well built. The tight shirt he had on showed off his physique really well.

I could hear shouts from downstairs as I was reading but they shouted regardless of which side was doing well so I had no idea if Harry's team were doing well or not. A little later and what I think was close to half time I heard the distinct sounds of Harry retching in the bathroom. This was quickly followed by our bedroom door being slammed. Curious I went to see what was happening and found Harry sprawled on the bed. My husband has always been a lightweight when drinking and I suspected had probably had too much as his team was losing.

Annoyance crept over me. Usually, when the game was on Harry would come up for a quickie during half time. I had been eagerly awaiting a quick fuck. I left him alone in our bedroom and went back to watching porn. I slipped my hand into my shorts and started to rub myself. As I brought myself to climax a terrible thought occurred in my mind. I started to have flashbacks to my teen years thinking back on being a bad girl and doing things I would never do with my husband. Something snapped inside me and as much as I knew I shouldn't I also knew that I was going to do so.

The idea now fully formed in my mind and I could feel myself getting a little wet at the thought of it. Steve had also just recently broken up with his girlfriend Sarah. I slipped my shorts off so I was just wearing the football shirt and tiny little pink thong. After putting certain thoughts to the back off my mind I went downstairs. Steve was still sat in the lounge engrossed in the half time show.

"Do you want another beer, Steve?" I called out to him.

"Yeah, that would be great." He replied.

I went to grab him a beer out of the fridge.

"Where's Harry?" He called.

"Passed out upstairs. He always drinks too much when his team loses." I answered.

Which means he won't be disturbing us I thought to myself. I headed back into the lounge. Steve still intently watching the game not noticing my state of undress. I wanted attention so I leant over him as I passed him the beer pushing my breasts into his face. I sat down on the sofa next to him making sure my legs were spread and arching my back a little so my breasts strained even more against the tight football shirt as I pushed my chest out. It took Steve a moment to notice before it suddenly dawned on him I had taken my shorts off.

His eyes were now all over me, looking me up and down before fixating on my crotch. I was now quite wet and knew my lips were poking out on either side of the thong.

"Jesus, Riley," Steve commented.

I didn't reply simply reaching down and tugging my thong to one side, completely exposing myself to him. I waxed regularly so I was completely bald. Sometimes I might leave a little strip just above my pussy but I preferred being shaven down there. With my fingers still down there I started to tease my clit. I adored being watched even if it wasn't something that I hadn't done for years. I could see Steve starting to harden in his jeans.

He watched me for a few minutes as I rubbed my clit and slipped a finger inside myself. Eventually, he leaned over to me and brushed my fingers away from my pussy replacing them with his own. He slipped his index finger into my pussy. Twisting it as he did so which felt really nice. He began massaging my clit with his thumb as he fingered me.

"Lick me." I breathed.

Steve stood up withdrawing his fingers from me. He pulled me to the edge of the sofa and spread my legs wide before bringing his face down to my now sopping wet pussy. He licked roughly down my lips and buried his tongue inside me making twitch as his tongue probed me. I started to grind my face on him as he fucked me with his tongue. Bucking my hips as he snaked his tongue up to my clit. He locked his lips around it and sucked hard. I let out a deep moan in response. Steve pushed a finger into me. Fucking my pussy with his fingers while he sucked on my clit. I could feel my climax building. Replacing his lips with his thumb he started to rub my clit roughly. He brought his face down lower and I felt his tongue brush up against my asshole. He licked it before pushing his tongue into my arse. This brought me over the edge and into a screaming orgasm. I was thankful Harry would be out for hours. Steve lapped up my cum as I continued quivering. I had to push him away eventually as I was too sensitive.

Our lips met. He explored my mouth eagerly and I savoured the taste of my cum on his lips.

I broke off our kiss. "Let me taste your cock," I begged.

Steve stood up and I got on my knees in front of him. I looked up at him with a hungry look in my eyes as I started to unbuckle his jeans. I pulled them down and freed his cock. He was already fully erect. Steve wasn't too big only about six or seven inches but he was fairly thick. I kissed the head gently, licking up the slight traces of pre-cum on the tip. I grasped his length with one hand as I slowly ran my tongue down the length of his shaft. I flicked my tongue around his balls and started to jerk him gently. Steve groaned as I took each one in my mouth. I occasionally teased him by sucking hard on one of his balls while increasing the tempo of my hand. Slowly I licked my way back up his cock.

I love sucking cock. I always have from a young age from when I gave my first blowjob. How it feels when he gets harder while he is in your mouth. That feeling when you gag on a guy who is really big. I get wet just thinking about having a man fuck my face. Looking up at him with doeful eyes when his cock is deep in your mouth. What gets me wet the most though is when he cums. I love being knelt in front of a guy with my mouth open wide and my tongue out as he shoots his load into my waiting mouth. I almost always swallow as well unless he wants to cum on my breasts.

I took him deep into my mouth. Staring up at him as I went deeper on him. Locking my lips around his length as I teased it with my tongue. I sucked gently on him as I dragged my lips back up his cock. Keeping the head in my mouth as I started to rub him again. I worked him in and out of my mouth while jerking him at the same time. Steve groaned and I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. Sensing he was about to cum I moved back a little. Holding his cock hard I opened my mouth wide as I brought him to orgasm. I aimed his cock at my mouth and felt the first load hit my tongue. I kept on rubbing him as I milked his cock into my eager mouth. Spent Steve collapsed onto the sofa as I swallowed his cum.

Another reason I like to suck cock and make a guy cum for me is generally that he lasts longer afterwards. Steve was still hard and I was very eager to get fucked. I stood up and pulled off the football shirt freeing my breasts. Steve was staring up at them.

"I want to feel you inside me," I said huskily.

I straddled his hips. Reaching back I took hold of his cock and guided it to my moist folds.

I looked down at Steve who was eyeing me with lust. "You can't come in me," I warned him.

I wasn't on birth control. Not because Harry and myself were trying for children but I just didn't feel it was a necessity now I was married. When I was younger I quite often let guys finish inside me as it really turns me on and far prefer how a guy feels when he isn't wearing a condom.

I sank down on his cock, taking him fully inside me. I gasped at the feel of having his cock in me. His thick cock stretching me slightly. I just sat there on him for several moments, enjoying the feeling of being penetrated. I licked my lips at the thought of having a cock in me that wasn't my husband's. I slowly started to ease myself up and down on him, taking him fully inside me and then pushing myself up so only the tip was inside me.

I started to fuck him harder. Leaning forward so Steve could suck on my nipples as I rode his cock. I could feel another orgasm building as his cock went in and out of me. I leaned back and slammed my hips down on driving him deep into my body. I began grinding my pussy on him, rocking back and forth as I made myself cum. I bit down on my lower lip gently as I came for the second time. My pussy clenching on Steve's cock as my orgasm waned.

"You are so fucking tight." Steve murmured.

I looked down at him smiling, his cock still inside me. "Fuck me from behind," I demanded.

I got up off him, his cock slipping out of me. Steve got up. He grabbed me while I was facing away from him, pulling me close so he could squeeze my breasts for a moment before bending me over the sofa. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my pussy lips.

"Stop teasing me. I really need your cock inside me." I told him.

Steve wasted no time. He grabbed my hips and slammed his cock into me. I cried out in pleasure as Steve started to fuck me. Long hard strokes, I could feel his balls slapping against my clit. I reached underneath myself so I could rub my pussy as Steve pounded into me. I looked over my shoulder at him as he increased his pace, fucking me harder, making me take his full length with each stroke.

I quivered as Steve began to play with my ass while he was fucking me. His finger was moist and he teased my asshole before slipping his finger inside. He pushed it in down to the knuckle and it felt amazing having his finger in my arse while he fucked me.

I was no stranger when it came to anal sex but it had been awhile. Harry wasn't into it at all so I'd not had a guy fuck me back there since uni. I liked it, the feeling of having a cock stretching my little arse was so intense.

I looked back at Steve. "You want to fuck me in the ass don't you?"

Steve grinned. "Sarah never let me and you have such a perfect arse Riley."

As much as I didn't want to I moved forward so Steve slipped out of my pussy. I ran upstairs. Stopping briefly to check if Harry was still passed out, which he was. I headed into the bathroom and grabbed some body oil out of one of the cabinets. I made my way back downstairs. Oil in at the ready I squirted some into my hands and massaged it into Steve's cock. I handed it to Steve and bent back over the sofa. He squeezed it out all over my bum and Massaged it into my cheeks before spreading them and rubbing it into my asshole.

"Be gentle. It's been awhile since I've had a cock back there." I told him.

He pressed the head of his cock to my slick asshole. "I'm going to start slow and them I'm going to be fucking you hard." He replied.

My pussy twinged at his words. I felt him press it harder into my arse. My asshole giving way as the head of his cock entered me. I had to bite down on a cushion to stifle the cry as I took a cock in my arse for the first time in five years. Steve let me get used to having him inside me. His cock had felt thick when he was in my pussy but this was like being a teenager again and trying anal for the first time all over again.

"Go deeper," I begged

Steve pushed a couple of inches into me.I now he was savouring every moment of my tight little arse wrapped around his cock. He pushed the rest of his length inside of me. I could feel every inch of his cock pulsating inside me, I came instantly I'm fairly sure I even felt my pussy squirting a little something which I'd not done in years. I'm sure Steve was struggling not to come as my tender little body spasmed on his cock.

"Fuck me. My voice almost a whisper at this point.

Steve started to ease his cock in and out of my arse. He built up a nice slow rhythm, making me take all of him each time he thrust into me. He would drive his cock into my arse and then hold it inside me before pulling out again. This made me so wet. As I began to get used to his cock stretching me he started to fuck me harder. His cock slamming into my tight bottom. I slipped one hand underneath myself again so I could rub my clit as he fucked me. I heard Steve groan as continued to make me take him. I managed to make myself cum one more time before I felt Steve pull out.

I looked over my shoulder as I watched him jerking himself off. It didn't take him long before I got the first spray of cum over my bottom. His second load wasn't as big as his first but my arse did end up covered in cum before he was spent again. I managed somehow to stand and kissed Steve on the lips.

"You're such a good fuck, Riley." He complimented me.

I giggled at his words.

"I really need to take a shower," I told him

Steve gave me one last deep kiss before getting his clothes back on.

I noticed a distinct wet patch on the sofa from where I had squirted earlier. I gathered up my clothes and headed up to the bathroom. I showered and washed Steve's cum off me and couldn't help touching myself and thinking about him fucking me.

As I dried myself off I thought that going back on birth control again wouldn't be such a bad idea.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Riley's Exploits Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 289 milliseconds