• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Todd Loses his Virginity

Todd Loses his Virginity

I couldn't believe it, I came home and nobody was here. This almost never happens! I knew my mom was away at my aunt's house trying to help her with her divorce but my dad and two brothers were still around somewhere. I'm the youngest, 18 and a recent graduate from high school. My brother Jason is enrolled in the nearby university but still technically lives at home, when he's not shacking up with some girl or crashed on some couch somewhere. He's been coming home more recently though, I guess he likes to get a shower now and then. Then there's Brian. He actually graduated from said university but he's home in the basement because he hasn't landed a full time job yet. Whatever, mom and dad don't seem to mind having all three of us under one roof again. Anyway, point is, it was unusual for no-one to be home.

So, I decided to do what most young men do in my situation and went to my room, got my laptop out, loaded my favorite porn and got naked in my bed. I like to masturbate on my stomach rubbing my dick on a solid surface under my body. When I'm close to coming I pop up and rub it out. It's not the most conventional of poses but it always works for me.

I put on my BEATZ headphones and turned my video up, I like the pacing of this porn. First it's just a guy-on-guy blow job, but it's super intense. I think the intensity stems from how hung the guy getting the blow job is, the other guy is REALLY having to work at not biting him (though, I'm sure he's experienced enough to know what he's doing!) as he attempts to deep throat him. The dick is too big to suck on for too long and he licks it up and down in an attempt to satisfy. He gives up all too quickly (in my opinion) and he starts in on the guy's asshole. Here's where it gets really good. The first guy starts really working out that ass, he's licking it, fingering it, first one, then two, then four! Four fucking fingers up this guy's ass, and dude is just loving it (of course) as if the moans escaping the guy's mouth weren't a clue, how steel hard his dick is becomes a dead giveaway. Here's where I usually start to finger my own asshole, in support of the characters of course. But before I could get the lube on my asshole, somebody fell on top of me and held me down on the bed.

Of course I tensed up in self-defense, but my oppressor tore off my head phones and whispered, "Don't panic, you're safe. Don't look! I said, don't look at me. (I tried to look around but he had my neck pushed down on to the bed) there is no reason for you to see me." He started to gently caress my ass as he talked to me and already pretty hyped up from the porn I couldn't help but react accordingly. "That's it," he softly purred and then I heard him unlatch his belt.

I was kind of nervous because even though I knew I was gay, I hadn't told anyone in my family, AND I hadn't had sex with a man before. But, again, I was aching to cum, goddamn porn! So I heard his pants fall and I took a deep breath. He picked up my lube and thankfully didn't immediately grease up his cock. He put some on my asshole and started fingering me gently with one finger. I immediately responded positively and my tightening grip and loud panting made my tyrant realize that I was far readier than he anticipated. He roughly thrust three fingers in me and I howled. I hoped no-one else was home, but who cared at this point, I was about to get laid. He twisted and scissored the fingers in me as he lubed up his cock, I knew what was coming and I thought I was ready, I mean if not now, when? But I still wanted to know who was doing this to me!

Every time I tried to turn my head, he forced it down. Every time I tried to turn my body, he forced me back into position not to mention, when someone has three fingers up your asshole, you don't have much in the way of escape anyway. He released his fingers and immediately I felt empty and I desperately wanted something to fill me. Then, for the first time in my life, I felt a warm dick at my entrance. I grimaced out of instinct though my head was spinning. Sure enough I felt the burn of my ring as he tried to enter. He leaned over me and whispered to the back of my head "Raise your ass. Just relax Todd, take a deep breath, you're going to love this." And just like that, I did, and he entered me, and after the burn subsided it was absolute euphoria. He slid in me and out of me with ease but I clutched him with such intensity I thought there was no way he wasn't going to cum immediately.

Surprisingly, my tormentor had a gentle touch, at least at first. He truly wanted to make sure I was ok and having a good time, while, y'know keeping my head facing forward. He was going at a very reasonable pace, angling his long cock like he had definitely done this before. God damn, who is doing this to me? Well, he was going at a reasonable rate that is, until he started to build to an orgasm. His thrusts got deeper and faster, his pants more rhythmic and then, as he got closer, he gave me a reach around. He grabbed my cock expertly, like it was an extension of his own, and started working it and his fucking deep cock thrusts simultaneously. I was going to come SO HARD I could hardly stand it, and he knew it too. What he didn't know was that despite the level of erotic energy being dispersed I could see that he had busted a knuckle on the pointer finger on his right hand. That still didn't lead me to know immediately who was fucking me but I figured it wouldn't be too hard to determine later.

He started to come and I did too, my first fuck was almost over and all I could think about was "Who just did this to me?" I felt it was only fair to know. I felt his cock expand and contract in my ass as he coated my insides with his warm spurts of cum, he stroked my cock as it exploded simultaneously. He went limp and I felt my eyes bulge as he left my tender asshole. He then pushed my neck to the bed again and told me he was going to hit the shower and to not even think about leaving this room for at least five minutes.

He picked up his pants and left as I lied there spent, my ass burning, and my mind confused. I got dressed quickly and left my room and started walking through the house. Jason and I share a bathroom and he was in the shower. So of course, I automatically assumed it was Jason. Well, that wasn't too hard to figure out, I thought, damn who knew my older brother was such a good lay. I started for the kitchen, starved after my loss of virginity. When I got to the kitchen I was hit with a surprise- is Brian also in the shower? From the kitchen I could hear the water running so I went downstairs, and sure enough, Brian is in the goddamn shower. What the fuck? I mean, he likes to run and always showers afterwards... um? Intrigued I went upstairs to our last full bathroom and sure enough, my dad was taking a shower. Are you fucking kidding me? Extremely confused I went down for some food.

I just finished making some bagel bites and gingerly sat down to eat them. Well, I saw the knuckle, I reasoned, there's no way I'm not going to know by dinner time. Then my father entered the kitchen, "Eating so close to meal time?" he asked. I had no response for him once I noticed a bandaid on his right pointer finger. It was dad? I mean, he's super sexy, but I truly thought he was into mom and not into fucking his sons. I turned my extremely confused face away only to be inches away from Brian's clothed cock. "Easy Todd! I was just getting a bagel bite." Then I saw that the hand reaching for bagel bites had a bandaid on its right pointer finger. Wait, what? Just then Jason came down stairs, freshly showered and practically flashing the right pointer finger bandaid. "Alright, bagel bites! I'm starved!" he said as he winked at me. "Anything wrong Todd?" asked my father in a tone I think was teasing.

"I don't even know where to start."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Todd Loses his Virginity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds