• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Sibling Seduction Session 01

The Sibling Seduction Session 01

Anne-Marie was led into porn by someone she met through work. As part of her training, she had primary responsibility for one patient, Mr Pugh. As a trainee she had few other responsibilities, so she often found herself chatting with Pugh, a man recovering from the amputation of his foot at the ankle. Before the accident, he was a self-employed market research consultant, regularly producing and directing corporate films and commercials from his own small studio.

In a way, the accident that cost Pugh his foot was a blessing for him, because it gave him the means stop work and do what he wanted. He exchanged his left foot for an insurance pay-out that set him up for life and reckoned he got the bargain. He was doubly fortunate in that he had no ongoing complications or pain. He decided to indulge his perverse interests and enter the world of 'reality' pornographic film-making. His gimmick was to produce films in which he took girls-next-door and led them by an interview process and progressive cash rewards to do more and more in front of his camera. Anne-Marie was his first success.

Pugh seemed an ideal patient for a trainee like Anne-Marie. Despite the newness of the disability, he was cheerful, making a good adjustment and unlikely to be harmed by her inexperience. No one, least of all Anne-Marie, suspected that she was the one at risk. In fact, from the moment he met her, Pugh must have seen Anne-Marie as an ideal candidate for reality porn. She was pretty, slim, inexperienced and with a lively flirtatious manner. Her figure was just transitioning from youthful angularity to adult roundness. She was innocent, but mainly from not knowing what she was missing and lack of opportunity to find out. Pugh helped her fill in most of the blanks.

The week Pugh was due to leave rehabilitation, he made his play, telling her about a new project he was starting, "We interview young people over time about their attitudes to fashion, their lives and relationships. It's really useful to my clients, so they pay participants very well. It takes about an hour of your time per month on average. You are exactly the demographic we want." Anne-Marie was flattered by his offer, of course, and even more interested when he told her there was a standard fee of £50 just for showing up. "You can earn much more depending on how the conversations go and how much you tell or show us about different aspects of your life."

Pugh warned her that it I would not be money for nothing, that she had to be honest about her life and feelings, so that his clients got value for money. He implied and Anne-Marie imagined that his clients included top brands, so his warning made the offer seem more professional. She agreed readily enough.

Pugh did not actually lie to Anne-Marie, however disingenuous his explanation. He could afford and really did pay girls for interviews in which little or nothing sexual happened, but that was because you strike out more often at the amateur end of porn film-making. His clients were actually subscribers, who paid to see the more eventful interviews. Less eventful ones served as free teasers on his website. He talked about market research and he talked about his clients. Anne-Marie connected the two and Pugh didn't correct her mistake. His explanations made sense to the innocent and curious Anne-Marie. "Well, for example, you just left school. Girls are always trying to wear their school uniforms in ways that make them stand out. How did you do it? That could be really valuable to companies that sell to the teen market."

His biggest challenge was in convincing Anne-Marie that she was worth the trouble. She did not appreciate how attractive she might be. In retrospect I am astonished at how unconscious she was of her attractiveness. "There is nothing special about me or how I dress. My parents and brother would never let me do anything, and I'm not daring!" She had no real idea how arousing males might find her combination of modesty and youthful curves. "I'm not trendy like some of the other girls."

"That is what we are after," Pugh replied, "saying and doing what feels natural for you. You are a normal person with normal good taste. You'd be a perfect representative of all the girls in the World who deserve to be seen more and heard! What do you say? I need to re-establish my business after my accident. You're a perfect example of the girl-next-door and can help me .... Get back on my feet!"

Anne-Marie groaned at his joke, but wanted to encourage his positive attitude towards living with his disability. It was flattering to even be asked, but she was cautious, "What if I don't want to tell you things that are confidential?"

"I promise you will always be in control. Interviews will never go further than your limits. In any case, my clients have set aside a budget, so I can usually pay more than the £50 basic fee to reward you for letting us explore deeper. The right interview can earn you a lot of money!"

She liked the sound of that. In any case, Anne-Marie did not think there is that much about her life that was worth keeping secret. "You're sure I will be in control?"

Once she had agreed, Pugh wasted no time establishing ground rules before she had time to reconsider. Her first interview would be at his studio, which was, coincidentally, not 15 minutes from her home. It never occurred to Anne-Marie as they fixed a time four weeks away, that she had made a life-changing decision. She was reassured by his professionalism when he explained that he would write up their conversation into an agreement for her to sign. He promised her that she would be a perfect representative of young women starting out in life. She barely noticed Pugh's last sentence, " Of course I have to video interviews. My clients need to see the data. After all, they are providing the budget. I promise not to share it with anyone else." They were both smiling as Pugh left the centre, for closely related, but, as it happens, entirely different reasons.

Simon Pugh coped remarkably well with his lost foot and using his artificial foot. He had some sensitivity of feeling in the stump without any accompanying 'phantom limb' pain or discomfort. His limp was barely noticeable as he ushered her into his studio just a month later. He looked relaxed and confident surrounded by an impressive array of lights and tripods. She was dressed in an over-sized angora pull-over top and a knee-length peasant skirt finished off with not-too-sheer black tights and two-inch heels. Just under five and a half feet tall and eight stone seven (119 pounds) with dark wavy hair, she looked better than he remembered.

The studio amazed Anne-Marie. It was a large square room with a high ceiling. Each corner was laid out differently. One looked like a smart meeting room with a leather sofa and chair arranged a round a glass-topped coffee table, with floor-to-ceiling book cases behind; another looked like a smart hotel bedroom, while a third looked like a small garden with Astro-turf on the floor and artificial flowers and bushes ringing a park bench. The last was plain white walls and floor with a kind of circular platform settee in the middle, too big to be a bed, with a matching smaller circular layer on top. It looked for all the world like a great big cake.

Pugh ushered her through the studio into a small office where, over coffee, she signed a contract agreeing to do interviews for which she would receive a fee of £50 plus extra amounts that would be agreed on an ad hoc basis. Anne-Marie would be free to stop whenever she wanted. All interviews would be filmed and shared with his backers. Within 15 minutes, £50 fee in her bag, Anne-Marie was sitting on the bench in the garden corner of the studio and Pugh was turning on the cameras. ------ The scene opens in what looks like a park bench on an obvious studio set. A dark-haired teen girl sits tensely looking at the camera. She is beautifully but modestly dressed in a blue pull-over and long skirt.

An off-camera voice Pugh) speaks, "Good morning Anne-Marie."

"Umm, I didn't realise that the camera would be right in my face. Is that necessary for market research?"

"Yes... You see ..... We are interviewing lots of random people. I told you my clients want to learn everything you can tell them, and that means your body language as well as what you say. We video all of our interviews. It also serves as proof of contract. If I offer you payment, it's proof of contract. We pay well. That £50 is not bad for 15 minutes, is it?"

She smiles uncertainly and then with growing conviction. "Yes, you're right." She still sits stiffly, but takes a deep breath. The camera captures the resolution in her eyes.

"So, let's start. First, here is an extra £40, because I want you to take off your jacket and describe what you are wearing. You see how it works? The more you can do and explain, the more you can earn. We want to know your take on fashion today."

She takes the money hesitantly, but cash in hand is a sure way of quieting doubts. "Sure, that makes sense for a fashion check."

As she stands and begins taking off her coat, he says, "But first, we need you to introduce yourself. Who are you? How old are you? What do you do for a living? Yadda-yadda." Pugh waves one his hands as he talks. His other steadily pointing a small but impressive-looking video-camera at her.

Anne-Marie takes another deep breath and looks towards his face rather than the camera as she begins, "My name is Anne-Marie [bleep]. I am 19. I am training to be a physiotherapist... Ummm .... I live at home with my Mum and Dad ..... My older brother lives with .... But he mostly lives in our house ..... Ummm that's it." She looks hopefully at Pugh, then, "Oh, we live in [bleep]" Her hands fly up to her mouth, as if to try and stop the words, but really just emphasising her openness.

Video viewers can share the pleasure Pugh feels at her shy words and manner. "That's great. Tell me about what you are wearing. Start with your shoes and work up."

Jacket off, Anne-Marie looks down at herself, making an extended curve as she leans forward. The camera captures the unconscious sexiness of her pose. "I guess I am a little conservative. Ummm, my shoes are maryjanes, but with heels, because I am only 5'2". They're black." She looks hopefully at him, smiling thankfully at his nod, before continuing, "My tights are a shade of black... They're just [bleep]." She carries on under his prompting to describe her skirt and top. "I'm a size 8," she finishes and then comes to a stop, watching, uncertain what comes next.

Pugh turns back from the tripod, where he has just started up a second camera (third, actually, but she is unaware of the side-on camera, and will only realise it was there, when watching the videos.). He scoops up the handheld but says nothing. She squirms under the gaze of the lens, unconsciously shifting her body from side-to-side and alternately intertwining her arms in front of her in a way that emphasises her slim but nicely rounded figure.

"Oh, sorry. I was concentrating on your body language. That was good. Can you twirl around, so the clients can see your fashion-sense better?"

If Anne-Marie recognises the leering double meaning in what he has said, the camera cannot tell. She twirls dutifully, even cheerfully. Even so, Anne-Marie has to screw up her courage as his requests get more intimate. She blushes furiously when he asks her to stand sideways-on and pull up her skirt to, "show the tights up to the elastic," and does it slowly, unconsciously extending her leg before snatching down the skirt as soon as his hand signal gives her permission.

At last Pugh seems satisfied. He invites Anne-Marie to sit down again which she does, still fidgeting unconsciously and, in the eyes of the watching cameras, seductively as he silently fusses with the tripod, before sitting opposite her. Anne-Marie can only agree that it is an easy way to earn £90. "Would you like to do a follow-up interview next week? Same fee rate." Of course, she would.

Just when she is looking for her coat, Pugh theatrically slaps his forehead. "Wait a minute. We haven't done your underwear! Right pair of Muppets, we would have looked!" He laughs in way that invites her to join in, at their shared stupidity.

Which she does, hesitantly, "Are you sure? Just describe it?" The last question hopefully.

"No, sweetheart. Of course not. Don't worry. It's no worse than wearing a bathing suit." Her timidity is no match for his certainty, so, the next few minutes record her standing and slowly edging her sweater up to reveal pale, pinkly edged and flowered B cups holding succulent breasts deeply rouged with embarrassment; then matching panties. His continuous prompts over-ride her numerous efforts to stop. At last, as she slowly revolves for the second time, one arm behind her head tangling and untangling her hair, while the other vainly seeks to cover first the back and then the front of panties, "That will do nicely." He smiles benignly at the girl as she rapidly pulls her clothes back Into shape. "Easiest £90 you ever earned. What will you do with it? Take out your boyfriend or buy clothes?"

Anne-Marie is plainly thinking it was easy, now that it is over. And he is right; she likes having money to spend. "I might do both! It was easier than I expected."

"Well, good." Then, casually, almost as a throw-away, he adds, "When you come back next week, could you bring your old school uniform with you?" It comes out so casually. She looks doubtful, but he continues, "My clients are interested in how girls become aware of fashion and make the transition from schoolgirl to adult. I will be able to pay an additional £40 if you can. I'm not even asking you to model them, £180 for two short interviews isn't bad."

The video perfectly captures Anne-Marie's initial doubt and then, almost speaking to herself, "that makes sense." She smiles openly at him, "and it is good money. I'll do it!"

The video ends as they exchange good-byes at the door and the camera follows her slim figure as she walks across the car park, well and truly hooked,slowly zooming in on her firm but wiggling bottom. Pugh must have been over-the-moon. He had got a beautiful and innocent girl to willingly display herself in a soft porn interview, and to agree to come back with her school uniform. She accepted the use of video and seemed (was, believe me.) entirely unaware of his ulterior motives. Christmas came early for the one-legged bastard.

-----

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Sibling Seduction Session 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds