• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Helps Out Pt. 01

Father Helps Out Pt. 01

It had been a long day and I was horny as hell, I just didn't feel like jacking off by myself once again, I needed some company so I decided to head to the park toilets and test my luck at finding someone. When I entered, there was already one cubicle already in use, I went into the cubicle next to it and straight away I could hear two men talking about sex, then hearing wet sloppy slurps and wet kisses, when I heard the soft moans of pleasure I knew they were having sex.

At first I was jealous as I was there for the same reason to find someone to have fun with, I sat on the toilet listening to them enjoying what I had wanted, Hearing the cubicle door unlock I looked thru the crack in the door, It happened so quick that I thought I had imagined what I had just seen, my 21yr old son was coming out of a toilet cubicle followed by an older guy. The older guy was thanking him for what a great job he had done.

As soon as I saw my son had left, I stepped out of the cubicle and stood next to the old guy washing his hands, as I began washing my hands the old guy gave me a smile knowing that I had heard them in the cubicle.

"You just missed one of the best cock suckers I have ever been sucked by." He told me, then added he was a horny young guy too.

"Is he a regular here?" I asked.

"He told me it was his second time, and he is having trouble with his wife." I was told.

The old guy walked out of the toilet and I followed a minute later, my mind filled with questions and no answers, why was my son having trouble with his new wife, how long has he been bi. What could I do to help him; how do I tell him I heard him sucking a old man in the next cubicle.

It had been years since I had seen him nude, now I started thinking of what he might look like now he was older. I decided to send him a message to pop in for a chat when was free and then thought of ways I could bring up the subject of problems at home and about his new found sexual activities.

When I got home, I had the house to myself, my wife had gone away for a weekend with her friends once again. I hopped into the shower and then dried off no one was around so I could stay naked, I put on the porn dvd and sat down watching it on tv it was one of my favourites where two bi guys share a female, I immediately thought how good a threesome with my son and his wife would be.

My cock was throbbing and twitching as I gently stroke it slowly I was in no rush to cum so quick again as I laid back on the couch with my legs apart. The tv wasn't turned up very loud and when I heard a noise from behind me I shot straight up and looked over my shoulder to see my son standing there watching me.

"How long you been there watching, you didn't message me you were coming over?" I said to him.

"Not very long." He told me as he kept staring at my cock.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked him.

"I have a few problems I like to talk to you about." he told me as he watched me give my cock a stroke.

"Wife trouble?" I asked him.

"Yeah, how did you know?" He asked me.

"Just a gut feeling I have." Not wanting to tell him just yet about the toilet block incident, then patted the couch and told him. "Sit here."

As he sat down beside me, I saw the bulge in his pants and how he kept looking at my cock.

"Does this embarrass you, do you want me to cover up?" I asked him.

"No it's ok, I've never seen you hard before." He tells me.

"Would you like to get your cock out too? it looks painful in your pants." I tell my son.

I watch as he undoes his belt, the pulls down his zipper, his cock pushes his underwear up like a tent pole, then as he lifts his butt he pulls down his pants and underwear in one action and his cock springs up and gives a small shake.

"Thats a nice size package you have their son." I say to him.

"Thanks dad yours isn't a bad size either, I must take after you." He tells me laughing.

"So what's wrong with you and your wife?" I ask him, then ask. "Are you still fucking her?"

He starts to tell me how she isn't sexually adventurous as she was, they still fuck regularly but now he is starting to get bored with her.

"Has she cheated on you or you cheated on her?" I ask him.

"She hasn't cheated that I know off and I haven't been with any other females." He tells me not knowing that I know about him playing with other cocks.

I watch him staring at my cock as he gives his cock another stroke. I'm ready just to grab his head and push it down onto my cock to find out if he can give great head like I was told.

"So how long have you been bi and enjoyed other guys?" I ask him with a smile on my face.

His face changes as he starts to get nervous and then tell me. "It was after a work party and I was drunk, I went back to one of my work mates friends unit."

"What happened what, did you, do?" I ask.

He starts to stutter and tells me. "He fucked me after I had sucked his cock."

"Did you like sucking his cock?" I asked him then asked. "Do you want to suck mine?"

He nods his head, and I tell him. "Let's go to the bedroom it will be more comfortable there."

Once inside the bedroom I lay down on the bed and watch my son crawl towards my cock, he gives it a few strokes with his fingers wrapped around my shaft then starts to lick it up one side and down the other, he pulls back my foreskin as his tongue licks around the knob of my cock, flicking his tongue over the eye of my cock as it drips pre cum. Then stretching his mouth, he takes all of my cock into his mouth; I watch his cheeks of his mouth collapse each time he sucks my cock, I can feel the vacuum he creates as he tries to get at my cum.

I have to agree with the old man from the toilet, that my son is a natural cock sucker as I run my fingers thru his hair he works harder on my cock. He is trying to impress me with his new skill, and I think to myself will his ass be as good a fuck as his mother is or better still what does his wife's ass feel like when he is fucking hers. Maybe he needs me helping them both in their bedroom, I've always dreamed of giving her a good fuck.

As my balls tighten getting ready to blow, I feel his hand wrap around my ball sack not letting my cock erupt just yet as his mouth keeps sucking on my cock. I need to cum now, I push his mouth against my pubes he can't get any more of my cock inside his mouth and as he released the grip on my balls, my cock erupts shooting squirt after squirt of my cum into his mouth and down his throat. He only releases my cock from his mouth when he knows I have finished squirting my loads, licking my cock clean as my limp cock slides out of his mouth, he lays down beside me on the bed.

Now it's my turn to suck my son's cock, I begin by licking his shaft and his balls taking one at a time into my mouth before licking around the cock head. Taking it slowly into my mouth until I feel his pubes against my chin I began raising and pushing my head back down over and over as my mouth is wrapped around his shaft. It has only taken a few sucks of his cock before he starts to blow his load, it's a nice load of cum that fills my mouth but he has cum to quick and that I think is his problem, he isn't satisfying his wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Helps Out Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds