• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Day at the Lake

A Day at the Lake

We met online and she agreed to meet me for a picnic by the lake. My cock twitched at the erotic thoughts I had of finally being near her, seeing her, touching her. When I picked her up she wore a low-cut white tank top and the tiniest of tiny denim short shorts. A red scarf in her long silky hair made for a festive presentation worthy of the day. My heart skipped a beat and I almost couldn't breathe as I took in the vision of loveliness I had the extreme good fortune to meet. With the material of her top pulled tautly against her breasts I could easily discern her areolas as her nipples protruded lasciviously as if demanding release. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me hello. I returned the kiss blissfully as I pulled her against me. The sensations of our tongues entwining and her breasts pressed against my chest as she teased my cock with her pussy soon had me rock hard and short of breath. I guided her to my car and thrilled at the view I had of her round ass encased in jewel-studded denim. I opened the door for her and savored the view I had of her cleavage and the tops of her breasts as she got in.

Our first stop was a grocery store to buy picnic supplies. All eyes were on her as we made our selections; wine, cheese, fried chicken, potato salad, and strawberries. I watched several men ogle her ass as she bent to choose the ripest of the berries. Once that was complete we headed out to the lake. I had selected a small secluded cove on the back side as a likely spot for the day's expected activities. She continued to tease me as we drove. She turned and leaned against the door so I could clearly see her as she ran her hands over her breasts and tweaked her nipples to full hardness. She moved her hand lower, saying her shorts were just too tight and constricting, and began undoing the buttons that stood between me and paradise. Once undone, she spread the flaps wide and sighed in relief as she felt the cool air of the air conditioner caress her over-heated pussy. I looked over and was treated with a view of the top of her hairless mound. She reached in and stroked her pussy teasingly as she purred in delight. Removing her hand from her shorts, she tantalizingly licked her juices from her delicate fingers. The rest of the drive was spent with her stroking my cock with her foot as we talked and got to know each other.

Arriving at the lake, though there were plenty of boats drifting about in the distance, she saw that we were indeed alone at our own private cove, so she decided to dispense with her shorts. She slid them down her flawless thighs to her knees and as I pulled them right off over her sneakers I was finally honored with a view of her tight young pussy. Her pussy gleamed with her dew, the smooth skin glistening in the sunlight, she spread her thighs in silent invitation and I dove right in to inhale her aroma and began licking up her juices. Sucking her clit soon had her moaning and pulling my head more firmly against her pussy. Her thighs clenched me tight as she shuddered through a powerful orgasm.

After she caught her breath for a minute I helped her shimmy out of her tank top. Her breasts were smooth mounds of joy topped with big hard nipples surrounded by delicate pink areolas, but before I could explore them, she hopped out of the car, giggling. I watched as she ran down to the shore, ponytail bouncing, ass and legs flexing, and tested the water. I set to arranging our picnic on a blanket then I stripped off and joined her in the water. She made me catch her, but once I did I held her in a tight embrace and we kissed and explored each other's bodies. Her slippery breasts caressed me and I clearly felt her nipples gliding along my skin.

I took her wonderful round ass in my hands and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her pussy was now sliding up and down my hard cock and soon she began working my cock into her tight channel as I held her tight and caressed her ass. Her tongue went slack in my mouth as she felt her core being filled and stretched. Once she was fully impaled upon me, she leaned back to take a breath and then I felt her muscles begin to flex and massage my captive cock. A devilish gleam was in her eyes as her legs held me and wouldn't let me stroke in and out of her. The sensations from her pussy muscles and her eye contact kept me hard and headed slowly toward orgasm. Her own delight had her muttering dirty encouragement to us both and after what seemed an eternity I came. My cock pulsed, pumping my seed deep within her, and that pushed her over the brink of her own climax, her body quaked in my hands and I held her tight against me. We kissed as we caught our breath and my cock subsided out of her.

Once I had led her ashore and toweled her off she noticed that I had brought some fishing gear and excitedly begged me to bait a hook for her. Let me tell you, I'm no good at fishing, but I am a master baiter. With the fishing rod in hand she went down to the lakeshore and set to irritating the local wildlife. I was more than happy to watch her backside as she cast and reeled, cast and reeled. Much to my surprise, she eventually managed to catch a fish that was worth keeping. I helped her land it and took a photo of her holding her prize catch and then put it on ice. I poured some wine and offered a celebratory toast to the winner of this year's Co-ed Naked Fishing Tournament.

With wine being enjoyed, it was clearly time for lunch to commence. We fed each other pieces of cheese and chicken; a grand time was had by all. When she "accidentally" spilled wine down her body it was apparent that picnic time was over. I licked the wine off her breasts and sucked her nipples. She laid back and enjoyed the sensations as I worshipped her body with my mouth. I poured more wine over her and sipped it from her navel. To her delight, I then selected a strawberry and used it to draw on her belly and breasts before licking the juices off of her. Moving lower, I again inhaled the aroma of her pussy and began licking and sucking wine I spilled on her clit. I rearranged myself so she had easy access to my stiffening cock and we were soon enjoying a delightful 69 in the sun as the breeze wafted over our bodies and the gentle sounds of the lake serenaded us. She licked up and down my cock and around the head before sinking my length into her mouth. Her hand slid up my shaft as she slowly pulled back to swab the head with her tongue again. Then both slid back down again. After several minutes of enjoying her world-class cock-sucking skill, I just had to fuck her again.

I had her get on her hands and knees and I sank my cock into her doggy style. My thighs met her ass as I filled her with cock. I held still and caressed the smooth cheeks of her ass as I enjoyed the silky pressure of her pussy once again. Then I began slowly stroking in and out as I held her hips captive in my hands. I built up a rhythm, slamming hard against her quivering ass cheeks, as I fucked her. An occasional spank on one cheek or the other had her moaning in rapture. I began massaging her pussy juice into the cute pink pucker of her ass with my thumb and her cries of pleasure were all I needed as prompting to fuck her ass with my thumb in counter-point to the fucking I was giving her pussy. I could feel her hand as she stroked her clit and before long she was quaking through another very powerful climax and I shot my load into her bucking body. She flopped forward off my cock, breathless and panting.

We dozed off for a while and when I saw her awake again I suggested that we rinse off in the lake before heading back. Once in the lake, we took turns rubbing each other down. We kissed more leisurely as we enjoyed each other's company. Back on shore we toweled each other off. I got dressed, but she didn't want to. I told her I had a surprise for her and held out a short summery dress. She held up her arms and I slipped it down over her. The material glided over her breasts and ass and stopped mid-thigh, barely concealing her bare ass and pussy. She gave a twirl and the dress obediently flared and rose, allowing a quick glimpse of what was within.

This time when she got into the car her wonderful breasts were fully revealed to me. As I drove, she again sat facing me so I could see her beautiful pussy. When I reached over to stroke her clit she closed her eyes and told me not to stop. I brought her to orgasm again as we reached our dinner stop. The café was on the lake and attracted a young crowd, mostly kids from the local college, in board shorts and tiny bikinis. Hard rock blared from the jukebox, bodies writhed on the dance floor, and shouts of "Chug! Chug!" filled the air. I went to the bar to get us some beers and asked the cook to prepare the fish for us. I returned to find her being dragged off to the dance floor by a couple of girls. I told her to have a good time and sat down to drink beer and watch the show. Once on the crowded dance floor, the girls began to gyrate and rub up against each other to the loud approval of the guys. When I saw one of the girls lean in and kiss her I saw her catch my eye and wink. Soon our food arrived and I signaled her to come back and eat; she kissed her new friends again and made her way to our table. She was breathless and had clearly enjoyed herself.

After dinner, I led her to the dance floor where she was welcomed back enthusiastically. The crush of gyrating bodies made movement difficult, but having so many scantily clad young women bumping against me soon had my cock at full attention. With a little help from me, the straps of her dress "accidentally" slipped off her shoulders and the bodice dropped down around her waist. The crowd cheered in appreciation so she allowed the dress to fall completely to the floor. Now she was stark naked from the scarf in her hair to the sneakers on her feet as hands reached from every direction to caress her tits and ass. One of the girls who had danced with her earlier approached her again and resumed kissing her. She again made eye contact with me as she returned the kiss and I watched her untie the strings on the girl's bikini. Now they pressed their naked breasts together as they explored each other's body. They continued their kiss as each snaked a hand down to the other's pussy and began a race to see who could make the other come first. My girl won, or came second, or whatever! Everybody won. But I spotted the bouncer headed our way so I picked up her dress and scooted her out the door into the sunset-lit parking lot to my car. Arriving at the car, she put her arms around my neck and thanked me with a kiss. I slipped the dress back over her and we headed out for our last destination.

Evening had settled in as I parked on a hill overlooking a park where there were to be fireworks. Others were parked nearby, and I could tell that they all had the same thing in mind. As the fireworks began, we found a clear spot on the hillside and snuggled together to watch. I lowered the tiny straps of her dress so the bodice fell to her waist and her breasts were viewable to anyone around. I cupped them and pinched her nipples. She reached over to undo my pants. My cock sprang free, she lifted her dress up, and she mounted me slowly. Now her dress was bunched around her waist as she began posting on my cock while the fireworks burst overhead. I held her tits and she leaned forward for a kiss. I moved my hands to her ass and gave her a little spank. Straightening up again, she began really fucking herself on me in earnest, paying no regard to whether or not any of those nearby were watching her lose herself in sexual bliss. She cried out as she came and I came just after her. I could hear similar sounds of passion from other couplings on the hillside around us. I stroked her back and ass as she rested on my chest while the finale of the fireworks echoed off into the distance.

We kissed as I settled her dress back down over her ass and up over her tits and we returned to the car, laughing and waving at the others who had celebrated the day much as we had. She leaned against me contentedly as I drove her home. On her doorstep, she thanked me for a wonderful day and kissed me one last time. I drove away with memories of a day spent with a beautiful young woman who really likes to fuck; and her shorts and tank top that I hope she'll want me to return soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Day at the Lake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 597 milliseconds