• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 04

The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 04

12345

My mind was spinning as the phone went dead in my ear.

First, the secret sex tape I had kept hidden for almost twenty years had been teased in a late-night commercial for some sleazy porn company, forcing my husband to show the real version to the senior partner at his law firm to write a Cease and Desist letter to get it taken down off that horrible site.

Then, my rival Bethany Silver had caught her son watching my tape on that very site, and had forced me to undergo a horrible humiliation- spanked, naked and bent over, like a child!- in the women's locker room at our country club, as the price for keeping my secret.

But now Councilman Joe Rizzo- my political enemy and the most corrupt elected official in all of Florida- had somehow found out about it too, and then called me up in the middle of the night, demanding I come over to his campaign headquarters if I didn't want him to expose me to the world!

Even as I put down the disconnected cell-phone, I kept thinking: This had to be a dream! A horrible, horrible dream!

I just needed to wake up!

Wake up, Susan!

"Who was that?" Jake asked, frowning on his side of the bed.

"Councilman... Anders," I gulped, catching myself just in time. "He wanted to show me... some new campaign finance rules that just got sent to him," I said, getting out of bed robotically. "I have to go."

"Now? It's almost past ten at night!"

"It's a very important new finance rule," I said, my cheeks becoming hot. "It might change... everything."

I couldn't tell Jake about Old Joe Rizzo using my sex tape to blackmail me into coming over to see him; my jealous husband would probably drive over there with our gun in hand and do something that would get him sent to prison for the rest of his life!

"I have to go," I repeated, opening my closet to start getting dressed. "Don't wait up."

But Jake was getting out of the bed too. "You know, I'll go with you. I haven't seen good old Anders in a while! And that highway is dangerous at night; there's a lot of deer cross it this time of-"

"No!" I practically yelled, then quickly toned it down. "It's just a boring finance thing, trust me! I'll tell the Anders you said hello."

"Honey, really-"

"I want you to stay at home with Skyler," I shot back, grabbing my closet door. "There are a whole forum of perverts looking for our address right now, Jake, because of my sex tape on that website! What if they find it? I don't want her home- alone- if one of them tries to ring the doorbell!"

Jake swallowed, then nodded. "Okay. Just... be safe, okay honey?"

I kissed him on the cheek, even as my stomach threatened to jump out of my throat.

"Always."

***

Should I have told Jake about Joe Rizzo knowing my secret?

No, I thought, driving across town in the black of night. Even if he hadn't had used the gun in our safe, my husband would probably have driven over and punched the fat bastard out, maybe even beat him to death, if he knew that filthy, corrupt councilman was threatening me or my family!

Then again, Jake had been the one who had decided to play my sex tape for the senior partner at his law firm, Steven Pressman, to get approval for the Cease and Desist letter we were trying to send to Good Girls Flashing.

A Cease and Desist letter that was taking forever to get mailed.

Leaving my video up for longer and longer on their website.

Letting more and more men see my nude, giggling, masturbating, nineteen year old body in all its glory.

A tape Jake had loved watching after we had gotten married...

A horrible thought entered my head.

What if Jake was-

NO- Get a grip Susan! I yelled at myself, turning off the main road. Jake loves you! He'd NEVER drag his feet on something like this! He'd throw himself in front of traffic for you!

I swallowed as I pulled up to the old, deserted strip mall who housed a dry cleaners, an electronics store, and Joe Rizzo's dark campaign headquarters.

Let's just hope he doesn't have to.

***

What does one wear to a meeting where they're being blackmailed?

I chose granny panties and a sports bra, then a sweater, jeans, and sneakers. An outfit that covered me from wrists to ankles but would still let me run away, fast, in case the situation called for it. But looking at the darkened, empty windows at Joe Rizzo's campaign office, I wished I had also worn a few other things.

Like mace.

Or a taser.

And a burka.

I felt helpless, exposed, under the harsh street lights outside the obviously closed office, like a doomed mob guy waiting for a hit! What the hell could he want to talk about? If he tried to force himself on me- I tried not to vomit as I tested the front door.

It was unlocked.

"Hello?" I said, cautiously stepping inside.

The big bank of volunteer cubicles were empty, all the lights off, the phones silent. On each desk there were stacks and stacks of voter lists, the pages holding little notes and check marks scribbled on them as his volunteers called their way across the county to get votes.

To defeat me.

"Hello?"

The office's kitchen was dark and empty too, a stale coffee in the pot and half eaten box of donuts on the table. But there was a thin sliver of light coming from underneath the closed wooden door that led back to the Councilman's private office.

It was from behind that door that I heard Old Joe Rizzo's deep, gravelly laugh. "Come on in, Candidate Duncan! Don't be... shy."

Shy wasn't the word for it.

I was terrified. There could be anything waiting for me on the other side of this door. But I had to face him, or god knows what he might do with what he knew about me?!

But if he's naked behind this door, I'll claw his eyes out and run, I swear to God...

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Thankfully the fat Councilman was still fully dressed, sitting behind his big, cluttered wooden desk. In fact, he was a little over-dressed for the hour, in a suit, jacket and tie. He must have just come from a fancy fundraiser.

There was a half-finished bottle of whiskey on the corner of his desk and a sheet-covered, semi-circular ottoman next to his feet, about at knee level. Joe ignored both as he puffed a lit Cuban cigar and his beady, glittering eyes looked me over.

"You can leave the door open," he laughed as I passed over the threshold. "No need to keep secrets anymore, is there... Susan?"

My face flushed.

If he had seen my video, that meant he had seen me, totally naked! And doing horrible, humiliating things!

I had been a fixture at town council meetings for the last two years, protesting his abuses of power, calling public attention to bad ordinances passed, trying to keep him and the other corrupt councilmen at least somewhat honest. We had an adversarial, but professional, relationship. And now that was all dust!

He was grinning widely, looking my body up and down; he was probably picturing me naked right through my clothes right now- I was going to be sick!

"You mean my video," I said, my stomach tumbling. "Well, I'm working to have it taken down immediately. Trust me, Councilman, you won't be able to use that to hold on to your seat this November."

His grin got even wider. "I can use anything I want to hold on to this seat. That's the nature of politics," he laughed, then puffed on his cigar again. The top third of the room was already filled with a light, hazy smoke. He licked his lips, looking me over again. "Great performance by the way. Really showed off your 'Florida' spirit."

Oh god, this was horrible!

My political rival had seen me masturbating to a screaming orgasm on tape!

What if I did just move to another state, like Bethany had suggested?

No!

This was my hometown, my community! I couldn't let one stupid mistake twenty years ago chase me away from it!

"Is that why you called me here?" I spat back, crossing my arms over my thick sweater, "To gloat? If so, you've just wasted both of our time, Joe."

He laughed again. "Not at all, sweetheart. I think more women should be free with their bodies like that. Really show off their assets. While they still have them." He looked me over again. "And baby, I must say, I bet you still have them."

Oh Christ, I really was going to be sick!

"You pig. Is that why you called me over, just to leer at me?" I waved my hand at his computer screen. "If that's what you want, why don't you just watch that stupid video again?"

Old Joe Rizzo laughed, tapped the ashes off his cigar in a slow, deliberate way, then slowly poured himself another whiskey.

"Well, now that I know where to go, I can watch your hot little body perform for me any time I want, that is true. But seeing how much I bet you don't want anyone, especially anyone in political circles, to know about that little tape or where to get it, I decided that I could probably get something better. So I think I want to see you preform like that again. Live." He grinned at me. "In front of my own eyes."

It was such an absurd turn of events I just had to laugh.

"What?"

He nodded at the long leather couch behind me, one that had surely been there as many decades as the Councilman had been in power. "It's not a bed in a seedy hotel room, but why don't you strip down to your birthday suit and give me the same sexy show you gave those cameras all those years ago? I would greatly enjoy seeing my esteemed opposition, buck naked and diddling herself to the promised land, right here in my campaign office."

This creep thought I was going to recreate my sex tape for him... here?

I was NEVER going to undress for another man besides my husband again!

And if Joe Rizzo thought there was a chance in HELL I could even achieve an orgasm, here in his dingy office, with him staring at me from just a few feet away, he was crazy!

He might as well have asked me to fly to the moon!

"Wow, you must be eating a lot of lead paint, Joe. Because if you think I'm going to do anything of the sort, you're thick in the head!"

"Not in the mood right now?" he laughed. "Not all moist between your lady parts for me?"

"Dry as a bone," I spat back. "You know you have that affect on ladies, Joe. All of them."

With good old boys like Joe, you had to give as well as you got, or they didn't respect you. My only hope was to insult him right back!

But he didn't look as hurt as I hoped.

In fact, he laughed.

"I thought you might say that. Which is why we brought in one of these."

He pulled off the sheet covering the low ottoman next to his desk and I gasped.

Because it wasn't an ottoman.

It was a low, black, half-cylinder about knee height with a sort of leather saddle set in the middle of it, with a thick, black power cord leading off to the wall.

I had never seen one of those things before.

Not in real life, anyway.

But I recognized it immediately.

"What the hell," I stammered, backing away, "are you doing with a Sybian?!"

A man behind me laughed, making me jump and spin around. It was a cocky, confident laugh I had only first heard a few days ago, but was burned into my brain.

"I should have known an experienced girl like you would know what a Sybian was," Corey Franky, CEO of Good Girls Flashing said, slowly walking into Joe's office. "We're using those babies in half of all our new videos. The subscribers' love 'em!"

He looked at the absolutely horrified expression on my face and laughed again. "Sorry, I was using the bathroom. What did I miss?"

"What the hell are YOU doing here?!" I demanded.

"Our little porn star was expressing some doubts about showing off for us tonight," Rizzo told Corey, ignoring my question. "Says she's not 'in the mood' to give a command performance."

"Oh, good thing I'm here, then," Corey laughed. "I know how to fix that."

He stepped into Joe's private office and closed the door behind him.

And I started to get a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Corey walked over to the Sybian and picked up the corded remote, a black box with a small switch and a large dial on it. He flipped the switch and the black leather saddle buzzed with a low hum.

"Just a few minutes straddling this baby and we could get Mother Teresa moaning and wetting her panties," he laughed, then turned the knob even farther to the right. The Sybian started vibrating so hard that even I could feel it, through the floor! "But red-blooded American woman with an above-average libido like you, Susy cakes... Hell, at even half power, this machine might fly you to the moon!"

He flipped the switch to return the machine to silence, laughing at my horrified face.

This was monstrous.

It couldn't happen.

I couldn't let it!

I backed away from them both and it was a few steps before I found my spine pressed against a wall in Joe's surprisingly large office.

"You two are horrible!" I spat back, looking for somewhere else to run. "And as soon as I leave I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that-"

"Honey, shut your trap," Rizzo spat, showing me his computer screen. "Or I'm going to send a link to your little video to every registered voter in Broward county, right now!"

"And I'll make sure they all get a free membership," Corey Franky laughed, winking at me. "Or at least a good discount."

But I was staring Joe down. "From your campaign's email address?" I said. "Go right ahead!"

"No, from the email address of a new super-PAC Mr. Franky formed last night, to make sure the voters of Florida know the moral character of the candidates they are voting for. What did you call it, Corey? 'Family Values USA'?"

Corey laughed, his fingers playing with the Sybian remote in his hand. "That's right, Joe. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think? I've got Suzy cakes' whole story and images up on a hidden webpage, ready to go. Just one flipped switch and it goes live to the world. "

"Why are you doing this?!" I demanded of the CEO. "What are YOU getting out of this?!!?"

"Well after our little meeting, Susy, I thought, okay, she's running for office, but who's she running against?" Corey laughed, turning the little knob on the remote up and down, making the Sybian buzz faster or slower at his whim. "And do I have information that might be valuable to him right now? And maybe, does he have something that might be valuable to me?"

He turned the dial all the way down, and the machine was quiet again.

"And it turned out I did," Rizzo chuckled. "In fact, I just happened to be appointed by the Governor to Florida's Committee for Decency and Spring Break laws." He grinned at my dropped jaw. "As a reward for my many long years of supporting this state as a dedicated public servant."

Joe Rizzo, on a DECENCY council?

He still smacked cute city hall clerks on the rear as they walked by, like he was some ad executive from the 1960s!

He had been divorced twice and was currently shacked up with some gold-digger twenty years younger than him, and was probably cheating on her too!

He had a Playboy nudie calendar hanging on the wall behind his desk right now, and he had female interns working for his campaign, forcing them to see that filth every day!

To imagine him, advising anyone about decency- it was such a perversion of justice!

"And it turns out," Corey laughed, "that having a good friend on the Governor's committee for Spring Break laws will make it much easier for Good Girls Flashing to create new, fresh content for our subscribers."

Content.

Drunk college girls filmed against their will. Humiliated in front of their friends and families. Then told to sign a contract they didn't understand, so their videos could haunt them for the rest of their lives!

"This is monstrous," I panted, my heart rate already increasing. "And I won't be any part of it!"

"You don't want your secret to stay between us?" Joe laughed. "Only the three of us know about it so far..."

More than that, I thought. But he was right; less than six people in the whole state knew about my sex tape so far. But if he used that email list, it would be in the thousands!

And the email would be sent by a 501-registered super PAC, with no legal way to trace it back to Joe or Corey, the address coming their servers, not his!

I was going to be outed by a fictional organization, to every voter in the state!

He moved his mouse over the email's SEND button. "What do you say, Candidate Duncan? Ready to start your career as the state's first public servant porn star?"

"Oooh, that's a good title," Corey laughed. "I might use that."

"NO!" I screamed, reaching for the mouse as Joe's finger started to lower.

Just one click and he could end my entire life!

There'd be news reports, and Skyler would find out, and all my friends-

"DON'T!" I gasped, and his finger stopped, half-pressing the mouse's left button.

"Then lose the clothes, Susan," he chuckled, not moving his finger. "And after that..." He grinned, "you know what to do."

"She should," Corey laughed, sitting on the leather couch behind me, Sybian remote still in his hand. "She's done it once before."

My heart was hammering in my chest, my blood pounding in my ears!

Was this really going to happen?

Again?

I begged them, clutching my arms across the front of my sweater. "No! Please... Don't make me do this..."

Corey chuckled. "Susy cakes, I've watched thousands of girls play with their slippery bits on camera. And I know when they like it. When they're secret exhibitionists or just pretending. And the way you exploded for us that night..." He whistled. "Honey, you ain't just pretending!"

I felt faint, sick, nervous all at once. "No! There's no way! I can't do something like that! Not again!"

Corey sighed and put down the remote. "Fuck it, Joe. Send the email. I'll double my membership from the publicity alone."

"NO!" I screamed, whipping my sweater off over my head before Rizzo could click the mouse. Now I was standing in front of these two men in just my shoes, bra, and jeans! I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth!

"I'll... I'll do it!"

"That's a good girl," Joe laughed, finally pulling his hand away from that damned mouse button. "Now let's see you totally, bare-as-a-baby naked, if you please." He picked up his cigar again. "Just like you were in that video."

I tried to think of something, anything, I could do, to get out of this situation, to go back to the way my life was just a few hours ago- but I was trapped! My entire professional life, my political career, the respect of my family, friends and neighbors, all were tied up in keeping him from ever sending that email- I had no choice!

I felt myself start to hyper-ventilate as I slowly kicked off my tennis shoes, using my shaking feet to pull off my socks, my arms still trying to shield my bra-covered tits. "Oh god, oh god..."

"Huh, she's even got sexy feet," Corey Franky noted, after I was barefoot and fumbling with my belt with one hand. "Nice arches, cute toes. Suzy cakes, you have got to let me put you in the fetish section of our website; we're just leaving money on the table!"

"I'd put her in the gang-bang section myself," Joe Rizzo laughed, pouring himself another drink as I stalled with my belt. "A fine Southern belle like her, all dolled up, would look divine getting some hard double penetration from two rough fieldhands."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds