• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kady Does It All: Summer Daze

Kady Does It All: Summer Daze

1234

Author's Note: Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. While this story carries multiple categories, I ultimately chose Exhibitionism and Voyeur due to the main body and Kady discovering these tendencies in herself.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm facedown on a massage table, naked -- a state which is quickly coming to be a default for me, and I have no complaints whatsoever -- on sheets that are decadently soft, and even so, present a delicious friction to my nipples whenever I shift. And it's hard to sit still, with Neil's hands, warm with scented oil, gliding over my skin. He's naked too, which is a wonderful state for him to be in, but my head is turned the other way and my eyes are closed anyway. I'm sinking into a most beautiful state of relaxation and arousal; part of me wants to tell Neil to climb up on this table and fuck me stupid, while another part just wants this to go on.

I'm pretty sure the fucking is going to happen anyway, so I counsel myself to patience, though I do rock my hips as his hands squeeze my ass, his fingers dipping into the valley between, rubbing lightly over my anus. It sends a shiver up my spine, and my lips part with an almost silent gasp, my hands moving to grip the sides of the table. He spanks me lightly, and I giggle.

Since our first encounter, Neil and I have worked out an arrangement that suits the both of us. I end up spending the night at his house maybe once every couple of weeks, during which he works his magic on me and I go home exhausted, satisfied, and maybe a little high on whatever the body puts off during extremely intense sex. Occasionally he'll take me out to dinner or a movie or something else. It's always fun, but mostly, it serves to rile me up even further. The man has the patience of a saint, and he knows exactly how to drive me up the wall. To be honest, I'm not sure I could bear the treatment more than every couple of weeks. The intensity of the orgasms he gives me is both frightening and exhausting. As good as it feels, there's only so much a girl can take.

The dates serve another function too -- eventually, this arrangement will end, on one side or another. When it does, I don't want Neil to fall back into his seclusion. By going out, we are reacclimating him to dating and life in general. We get some odd looks, me being nineteen and he being somewhere near forty, but I could care less. I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a damn either. For me, it's an education; for him, it's therapy.

We aren't in love. I like Neil, and care about his welfare, and he's a very attractive man with extremely talented hands, but I've made it clear to him that this is fun and I want no attachments. I'm not settling with anyone just yet. It is, in fact, my stated goal is to explore. To seek out new people and new experiences. To boldly come like no one has come before!

The thought makes me giggle again on the massage table, and I squirm as Neil swats my ass again.

"What's so funny?" he asks me mildly.

"Random thoughts," I tell him. "Brain going in silly directions. Is it going to distract you too much if I talk during this?"

"Not really," he says, his hands gliding up along my back. "I always just kind of thought you were too distracted to talk."

"Mmmm," I agree. "Mostly I just like to, you know, sink into it. Dad tried to teach Just and I to meditate. Just got it, but all I ever got out of it was learning that if you focus on sensations, they get more intense. Problem was, I couldn't NOT focus on sensation, you know. But I was wondering if you had any plans to go back to work."

Neil's hands still for a moment on my back, laying flat on my shoulder blades. They lay there just long enough that I almost turn my head to look at him, and then begin moving again. "I....hadn't thought about it. Why do you ask?"

My eyes close again as he trails light fingers down my spine. "Because I think I want some advice, but I'm always like....I dunno...worried. You're all retired. And I don't want to bring up...bad things."

"You're fine, Kady," he assures me. His hands slide over my thighs, and I obligingly open them a bit wider for him. He is deliberately avoiding the place I most want him to touch, the bastard. I can actually feel liquid dripping from my labia; I'd be embarrassed if I had any shame at all. "Actually....I almost feel like I owe you. You kind of...woke me up. I hadn't considered going back to work -- my wife left me pretty well off when she passed. But not for any reason, it just...literally hadn't crossed my mind. Tell me how I can help."

Well, good. That's settled then. "Am I oversexed?" I ask him bluntly. I can't help it. I've never had any head for subtlety. Time is all we really have in this world, and I just can't see wasting it on saying anything other than what you really mean.

Neil barks out a laugh. "God, Kady. You...." He snickers as he works my calves. That's a great feeling. Even better is knowing he'll have me turn over soon. Mmmm. "Okay. First, let's talk about why you might think so."

"Because...shit, Neil, ever since my first night with you, it's been like..." I trail off, losing words, and make groping motions with my hands. "I don't know. I want it. All the time. I mean, I guess I always did, but now that I know what it's like...."

"Kid in a candy store," Neil suggests, and it's a perfect metaphor. I get what he means.

"Yeah," I tell him. "A fat kid in a candy store."

He swats my bottom for that one, a little harder, and I give a little yelp. "Be nice," he admonishes me. "I think it's too early to say, Kady. I mean, you're young, and by nature, you tend toward sensuality and impulsiveness. You go toward what feels good. Frankly -- and this is something I couldn't say if I were still officially practicing -- if you're going to make mistakes in that regard, now's the time. You've said that pregnancy isn't a concern for you -- I don't suppose you'll consider explaining that?"

"Nope," I say, and let it ride at that. Family secrets.

I can almost hear his shrug. "Then all you have to worry about is disease. I'd tell you to be cautious, but I know you too well. I do think you have the head to be responsible though. You're worried about becoming a full on nymphomaniac, but I think right now...well, let me put it to you this way. Indulgence gets called addiction when it begins to disrupt a person's chosen lifestyle. When indulgence interferes with responsibilities that let one keep life going. Right now, you don't have any responsibilities. And your parents are wise enough, I think, to check you if you go too far."

I was less sure of that than he was, given recent events, but I decided to hold my tongue on that. Besides, he was rubbing my feet. If I made any vocalization at all it would come out in moans of joy.

"So," he continues, "for now, at least, I say don't worry about it. Indulge yourself. Your body is at its most resilient right now. You can take a lot of abuse you wouldn't be able to handle later on, and you're in excellent shape to boot. In the end though, the final arbiter is this: if you aren't comfortable with it, if it bothers you, then it's time to change. So does it really bother you, or are you comparing yourself to an outside standard?"

That was a good question, and it gave me pause as he gave me the signal to flip over on my back. I flip my wild mane of curly red hair back to fall in a cascade over the head edge of the massage bed, and look down at the naked man who is beginning at my feet again. Neil is taller than I am by a few inches, and broader; he and his wife had been active and happy, and Neil had maintained his fitness mostly by reflex it seemed. There is gray in his dark hair and lines around his blue eyes, and gray peppers the light rug of hair on his chest, but the muscles underneath are still hard and solid. He notices me looking at him, and grins, bringing my feet together and placing his cock between the arches, stroking himself a few times in the space between. It makes me giggle, but it's also kinda hot, if a bit strange. Neil's dick is not enormous, but it's hard and thick and DAMN but does he know how to use it.

"Is this the kind of question I should answer now, or think about?" I ask, rising up on my elbows and watching him rub my feet -- with his hands now, he stopped playing with his cock. I cock an eyebrow at him and tilt my head.

"Think about it," he says, moving to the side of the table to my left, his hands rising over my shins, fingers wrapping around to dig into the sides of my calves. One hand releases my leg to place itself on my chest, above my breasts, and push me back down to the table. I go willingly, and he goes back to his massage, stroking my thighs gently. "It's not a thing that should be decided on a moment. I'll say it plain, Kady -- you might be reckless, but you've never struck me as stupid."

I spread my thighs with a sigh as he strokes the inner surfaces, and wriggle a bit as his fingers ruffle the small patch of coppery hair I leave over my mound. "Are you saying all this because you mean it, or because you want to keep fucking me?" I ask him impishly.

"Six of one...." he replies in an amused tone. He moves around the table as his hands rise on my body, stroking my belly, until he is behind me, and I am looking up at him, bending over me. I giggle again as I feel his hard cock bump the top of my head. "I do mean it. You have a rare set of circumstances. Most people are held back by inhibitions they have no control over. Society, family, religion, peers -- everyone says different things and confusion becomes walls between us and what we feel. You don't have any of that. You are remarkably uninhibited and utterly without shame or fear. It's a little terrifying, honestly. You let go in a way I haven't seen often. You might want to look into tantric practices; you seem to have a natural leaning toward some of the basics. That rare set of circumstances, that ability to indulge and let go, means you can probably handle a lot more in the way of sexual experience without guilt or shame than most folks."

That was a more complete answer than I'd honestly expected, and I lay still, staring up at him.

"And," he adds, "I want to keep fucking you. You're gorgeous, fun, and open for anything. May I?"

That makes me laugh, bright and cheery. "I think I'd be pissed if you stopped. Back up a step."

Puzzled, he does, and then his face clears when I push myself up a bit so that my head hangs off the edge of the massage bed, at a perfect height, and as he steps forward, I gleefully wrap my lips around his cock as his hands begin massaging my breasts, oil-slick and warm, flicking the nipples and sending little shocks of electricity to my pussy. I whine around the cock in my mouth, sucking him deeply, tasting his warm skin, smelling his warm, musky scent, and wriggle on the table, my hands reaching up and back to clutch at his ass and draw him deeper, encouraging him to fuck my mouth. Neil had taught me to deepthroat, and I found I really enjoyed it. Neil doesn't thrust, but rocks in slow, gentle motions, gliding between my lips, until his balls bounce against my nose. Gently, of course; he's never rough, even when I wish he would be. Still, his slowness and gentility builds a slow sensuality that results in shattering orgasms. Can't complain about those. The sensation makes me giggle again around the flesh in my mouth, and I suck harder, closing my eyes and sighing with contentment.

We develop a rhythm as we move, and his hands slide down my belly and to my pussy, which is hot and slick and not with the oil, and hungry. I have to pull his cock out of my throat -- he is kind enough to pull back a bit to help me -- so I can gasp and moan as his fingers slide into my pussy, and I bear down, squeezing his fingers. My hips tilt up, thrusting into his fingers, wanting them deeper. I can't decide if I want him in my mouth or my pussy. For the first time, my mind sparks with the idea of having two at once, and I moan deeply, the idea searing through me, my body shuddering.

His cock is in my hand, and I lick at it, kittenlike, gasping and mewing as his fingers dig into me, even at this awkward angle finding the spot inside that sets off fireworks in my brain and sets my nerves ablaze. I stuff his cock back in my mouth, and clutch at his ass, digging my heels into the massage table to force my mouth deeper onto his cock, until I choke myself and have to pull back, coughing, gagging, lightheaded and aroused past reason. As soon as I have my breath, I do it again, pressing my face against his groin, his cock deep in my throat, until once again, I gag and choke and have to pull free, thick ropes of spit and mucus connecting my mouth and his cock, and I barely give myself a chance to breathe before I take him deep a third time, holding him as long as I can, as my throat constricts and my chest heaves and tears fill my eyes. I push him away finally, coughing.

"Kady!" he says, shocked, but I wave a hand at him, shaking my head as I regain my breath. I can't talk yet, but I wanted that, to do that, to take him as deeply as I could. I wipe the spit from my mouth and push myself up, eyes locking on him.

"I want to ride you," I tell him, wiping tears and sniffing from my gagging on his cock. We shift positions, and it's awkward and shuffling, making us both laugh, until I am straddling him, rising over him, lining his cock up with my hungering cunt, and then slide down onto it with a sigh, slowly, deliciously, as he fills me with hard heat, and that feeling swells in me -- completion, fullness, entirety. I feel full and whole, as if I miss this little bit of flesh until I can find it and put it into me once more. My hands stroke his chest, clenching on his hard muscles, fingers digging into the planes and skin, stopping short of drawing blood. I start moving, not up and down, but rolling my hips, grinding, and my eyes slide close again as I hear Neil groan, feel his hot hands clenching on my busy hips. I'm using him now.

With a wicked smile, I grab his wrists, and push them over his head, leaning over him, pinning them over his head. He looks at me, his eyes wide and dark and startled. He could throw me off if he wanted. I lean down and kiss him, softly, lingeringly, pressing his wrists down.

"My turn," I tell him softly. "We play my way." My mass of red hair falls around us, curtaining the world, removing us, until there is nothing but our eyes, locked on each others', my green to his blue, and our bodies, as I grind slowly on him, learning the motion of hip and thigh and pelvis, rocking on his cock that fills me so deliciously and moves within me in ways that make me shiver and gasp.

"You are always so gentle," I tell him, squeezing him inside me, making us both gasp. Mom taught me Kegels years ago. I've kept in practice. "So sweet. Mmm. God. And always -- ahh -- always in charge." I bite my lip and close my eyes as my clit grinds into his pubis, small circular motions of my pelvis as I lay atop him, holding his wrists above his head. I kiss him then, long and slow and sweet. "You've got -- jesus fuck -- you've got so much control," I gasp, and let my eyes open to capture his. God, his cock in me is so good. I feel powerful. Full of power. Channeling a force like lightning or a mighty river. For the first time, I think, I am seeing what the word "sacred" might mean. "So let me....mmmm. Let me do this. Can I...ahh...can I let you go?"

He kisses me, and smiles. "You're the boss, Arcadia."

And with the naming of me, I shudder, the climax I hadn't even realized was building crashing over me in deep, thrumming waves, as the clenching of my body around his cock forces the breath from my lungs in a series of deep, low groans. I rise over him, sitting up on him -- god, he goes even deeper, and I shiver, taking deep breaths, feeling lightheaded and charged and mighty beyond words.

I slip off him, rising up to let his delicious cock fall out of me, and giggle at the meaty thwack it makes as it strikes his abdomen. I reach down, shifting a bit, and make it stand, settling it so it rides vertical in the crack of my ass. A low mmmming sound escapes me as I rock back against it, and Neil groans, but I have a plan in mind. The bowl of oil Neil had been using on me is near at hand, and I reach for it, scooping up a handful, pouring it onto my ass and his cock nestled there. I rock a few more times. Last time we did this, he was in control.

Now it's my turn.

Neil's head falls back with the first press of the head of his cock against my hole, and I let out a long slow breath as slowly, slowly, I settle onto him, forcing the length of his cock up into my ass, letting my head fall back and groaning deeply as I do. It hurts a little, at first, but I quickly get used to that, and the feeling of fullness is incredibly satisfying. I settle down fully, and say, quietly, "Your hand."

He gives it to me, and I place it where I want it. As I begin to rock with his cock deep in my ass, he is strumming my clit with his fingers. I keep the pace slow, almost torturous. I'm shivering with the intensity of the sensation, and my hips speed up of their own accord, as my breath shortens into pants. God. This is going to be a big one. I feel like I'm going to fly apart, like his cock is the fuse and I am the bomb, and we are about to go nuclear. His thumb, strumming my clit in rapid little circles, fans the flames, and when it hits, I go away for a little bit. Someone is screaming.

Oh. It's me.

I bear down hard, and hear Neil gasp beneath me, feel him swell and burst within me, setting off fresh new waves of ecstasy with each burst of heat he sprays into my bowels. I collapse onto his chest, aware of a fragrant wetness that isn't the oil on our skin.

"Fuck," I say, as soon as I get my breath and wits in something approaching order. Neil's arms wrap around me, and I murmur appreciatively at the warmth and safety of his strength.

"Indeed," he says, and I am pleased to hear he's short of breath too.

"Did I squirt again?" I ask weakly.

"You did," he confirms. "Almost got me in the eye. It was beautiful, Kady."

"Felt goooooooood," I say, drawing the word out on an exhale. For a few minutes, I just lay there, feeling his heartbeat slow from a frantic pace, feeling his cock slowly soften and slip from me, and then the odd and indescribable sensation of his semen dripping from my ass. I'm going to need a shower.

Maybe when the room stops spinning.

"I wonder if that'll happen any time I do anal," I murmur. "Or if it's just you."

"Flattery will get you whatever you ask for, dear," Neil says in an amused tone. The way we're laying puts my ear next to his mouth, and I shiver at the breath over my ear.

"Oh good," I say lazily. "Then I want you to carry me to the shower and clean me up. Just like last time."

"Can I look forward to it ending like last time?"

"Greedy," I tell him, and bite his ear, hard enough to make him yelp. "Maybe if you're a good boy." To soften the blow, I suck on his earlobe, and he groans.

He does get us to the shower, and there's a lovely time of hot water and soap and slippery fun, and I do have a mind to end our shower just like last time, on my knees with him coming in my mouth, but he stops me a second, his eyelashes spiked from the water, his eyes seeming all the more blue as he captures my gaze. "What happened back there?" he asks. "With you choking on me. I mean, it felt amazing, but it was kind of scary to watch."

I smile at him, and reach a hand behind his head, pull him down to kiss him. "You're sweet. I wanted to, that was all. It wasn't comfortable, really, but ....I just wanted more. As much of you as I could. I wouldn't want you pushing on my head or anything, but ....doing it myself, that was different."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kady Does It All: Summer Daze

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds