• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Strapped Down and Probed

Strapped Down and Probed

I spent 20 minutes strapped into the machine before they began. I was completely naked, except for a pair of sunglasses. I could tell a lot of people were transfixed by the sight of my huge tits.

My hands were locked in place over my head, which rested against a black leather pad. A steady, delicious vibration coursed through the ergonomic reclining chair, which spread out into a wide V, cupping my ass nicely but leaving me spread wide open over a donut hole. My ankles were cuffed in place at each end of the V.

Now an electronic tone sounded and the machine adjusted, elevating my legs to a 20-degree angle. Very comfortable.

A white light shone directly on my asshole and cunt, leaving nothing to the imagination of the researchers who were monitoring me from the control room and the small theater packed with fourth-year human sexuality students. With my Master's permission, I'd allowed Dana, the early-30's lab coordinator from Santa Fe, to trim my pubic hair more evenly to make my labial response more visible.

I felt powerless yet highly aroused. I'd volunteered to participate in this study and hadn't realized how good it was going to feel. This had been building up since I arrived. I'd asked Dana if it was OK for me to play with myself in the pre-screening room, and she said yes, watching and taking notes as I lowered my pants and underwear and rubbed my clit in front of her. I continued to frig until a Ph.D candidate came in to escort me to the theater.

Now I was ready. I was excited to know that my Master was watching too from the control room.

"Let's begin by applying the lubricant," said a voice over the loudspeaker.

Dana, wearing a procedure mask with her long brown hair tied back, applied a generous amount to her gloved hand and began massaging my perineum. After the initial coolness, I felt a warm glow. The proximity to both my asshole and cunt drove me wild. I wanted her to penetrate me so badly. Anally and vaginally. I was very, very wet.

The vibrations felt as if four or five people were massaging me all over. Crazy.

She moved up and rubbed the lube over my cunt lips and inner labia. The feeling of her thumb brushing against the underside of my engorged clit made me moan audibly. I could hear papers rustling and people typing. She spread more lube even on and around my asshole, which was contracting with anticipation.

"First probe," said the voice.

Dana reached into the nearby cart and produced a black, curved, bulbous device that looked like a sex toy - but not one I'd ever used before. It had an LCD display with green-lit digits at the base.

With the curved tip pointed upward, Dana crouched and placed the device next to my asshole. "She's ready for the probe," she said.

The tip was warm to the touch. I breathed and exhaled deeply as she inserted it slowly, with great care, filling me right up.

To my surprise and delight, she pressed a button when it was completely inside my ass and I felt the fullness increase. There was a delicious sensation of pressure.

"What is the rectal temperature?"

"99.1 Fahrenheit," said Dana.

"Perfect. Go ahead and apply the nipple sensors."

Dana produced two wires and clamped the sensors in place. Tight, metallic, cool. I'd been yearning to have my nipples teased, sucked, or pinched, and this felt amazing. Beneath me, there was a deep, throbbing sensation underneath my ass cheeks as the vibration picked up. Fuck.

"The readings are good," Dana said. "She has big nipples, so I won't need to recalibrate during the procedure."

Every time they talked about me as if I wasn't there, my arousal increased.

"Do you want to urinate before we proceed?" inquired the voice.

"Yes," I said.

Dana reached for a glass beaker and held it in place. Without inhibition, I let go with a steady, strong stream of piss in front of the audience, filling the beaker halfway. It felt good.

"What are your thoughts and feelings right now?" the voice said.

"I'm sexually attracted to Dana and want her to touch me more," I admitted. "I'm imagining what it would be like to get fucked by two men in this chair. And I'm excited about my Master watching and jerking his cock while I'm examined."

"Thank you for that input," said the voice.

I wanted to writhe so fucking badly, but I was held in place. My ass felt completely filled. What were they going to do with my cunt?

Dana pulled off her gloves, washed her hands in the sink, and put on a new pair. I was sizing her up from behind. Even in the lab uniform, I could tell she had a great ass. I wondered how she trimmed her pussy. Would she show me if I asked afterwards? Were her nipples as engorged and sensitive as mine right now from how she was treating me?

Shit, I needed to come badly. The constant massage sensations were driving me wild. Feeling all those eyes on me was getting me even hotter. I wondered if my Master had been able to hold off on blowing his load.

"Second probe."

Dana pulled out another cylindrical device, this one made of white synthetic rubber, with a long electrical cord. It had a rounded, textured head. It reminded me of a Hitachi Magic Wand, but smaller. She plugged it into the outlet at the base of the chair. Small beads began to oscillate under the device's head.

"God, I want that inside me," I moaned.

Another dollop of lube went on the head. Dana craned forward to examine my spread cunt. She opened up my lips calmly and I could feel my bead standing straight up. My clamped nipples were tingling with delight.

"She's ready for it," Dana said.

"Commence."

Dana methodically inserted the device about 50 percent of the way into me. Oh God, I'd needed something inside me. Yes. The oscillating beads stimulated the roof of my cunt incredibly. I could feel them pushing up against my G-spot.

"Oh fuck, fuck," I gasped.

"Maintain steady stimulation," said the voice. "Nipple engorgement is full."

Dana used some kind of tape to keep the device in place. I couldn't even fucking tell what was going on anymore. It felt so amazing. The chair was vibrating my body into infinity.

Now she started circling my clit in steady circles with her ring and middle fingers. She'd been watching how I masturbated and mastered it so effortlessly. Jesus fucking Christ. So good.

She placed her left palm on my lower stomach, applying just the right amount of pressure above my pelvic bone. My G-spot was being compressed between the pulsating toy and her palm as she frigged me. Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes. I could feel Dana's warmth up against me, so vividly.

"Say what's in your mind," the voice said.

"I want to get fucked and sucked in a group," I gasped. "I want Dana to sit on my face while she sucks my Master's cock. Then I want him to shoot his come all over my tits."

When I said that, I felt a huge contraction. "Oh fuck! I'm coming." My orgasm hit with convulsive force. Something gushed out of me. "Ohhhhhhh." I let go again. More liquid. I couldn't even see. Dana rubbed my clit in circles until I begged her to ease off. So amazing.

When they released me from the machine, I put on the red plush bathrobe that the Ph.D candidate brought for me. The class rose and gave me an unprompted standing ovation. I gave Dana a hug. "You did so great," she told me.

My happiness soared when they brought me into the control room and I saw my Master looking at me with pride, a puddle of fresh come on the floor near where he stood.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Strapped Down and Probed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds