• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chloe's Contraptions Pt. 01

Chloe's Contraptions Pt. 01

Hello again! I had an hour or so to quickly type up one part of a fantasy situation I had in my mind. It's rushed, but I hope someone enjoys it.

*---------*

Chloe and Erin had a somewhat on-off relationship, often characterised by being together for a few months, breaking it off, accidentally having sex and reinstating their relationship terms, which usually just meant going and doing something exciting together, or sleeping together (which usually meant acting out one of Chloe's fantasies). Emotions were rarely shown, which suited both of them.

Erin was by far the cuter of the two, a petit frame, standing around 160cm tall. She often wore her shiny brown hair in a neat ponytail. This coupled with large, curious eyes definitively made her the girl that people naturally wanted to protect. However, at 20 years old, she was 6 months older than Chloe at 19, who was taller, with bigger breasts and jet black hair.

The two were both athletic, both enjoying runs. Chloe also took part in many competitive sports; Erin was content with just being fit. When they were together at least, from the outside, they perfectly complemented each other. Both valued their space, enjoyed spending time together, even if they were doing nothing. However, neither was the type to commit.

They were both adventurous, inside and outside the bedroom. They would drive anywhere just for the sake of it, and come home to spend the evening together in Chloe's bed. Chloe rented her own flat, whereas Erin lived with old friends from high school, so much of their sexual life was spent in the privacy of Chloe's flat.

Chloe was dominant by nature, and also an inventor. She would craft predicaments for Erin. She enjoyed humiliating her, regardless of whether it brought her no physical sexual satisfaction. Her most recent creation was a facesitting box. Chloe knew Erin's sexual likes and dislikes. Erin liked being forced into doing things against her will, she enjoyed pain to a certain extent, and also feeling trapped. She hated both feet and anything anal.

Armed with this information, Chloe built a human shaped box the same length as Erin, which would first encase her, leaving her hands, feet and face outside the wooden contraption, and then a lid would close over her body. After Erin was secured inside, an inflatable dildo gag was fitting onto Erin's mouth, ensuring she could only breathe through her nose.

"Mmmmmphhh" was the only noise escaping Erin's nose as Chloe finished inflating the gag inside her mouth.

"Now now hunny, it's rude to try and talk with your mouth full."

The panic in Erin's eyes was highly visible, as Chloe made an effort to take all her clothes off painfully slowly. Letting the fear of what was coming next to build up in Erin's mind. Having Chloe sit on her face was nothing knew, but she could feel two faint objects touching each of her feet. Her ponytail was being used to secure her head to the floor, so she could only move left and right by a few centimetres, and she could not look down to see what was happening at her feet.

"I think I'll enjoy this!" Chloe squeaked with clear excitement. With this she sat down, on Erin's face dildo. She looked down into Erin's eyes wickedly.

"Now, fuck me". In her current bounds, very little movement was possible for Erin's face and try as she might, the effort even to move a few centimetres in and out were quickly becoming too much for Erin to sustain.

"Hmm this just won't do at all; I guess I'll have to offer a little encouragement..."

Secured to the wall were two wired vibrators. Secured to each of the two vibrators were two feathers, which in turn were pressed against the bottom of each of Erin's toes, and also the bottom of her feet. Chloe, in slow movements, then began to turn round, looking at Erin's eyes widening as she done so. Erin hated ass, and now Chloe was about to position hers right over her nose.

A few mmphs were heard before Erin's nose was filled with her musty ass smell. And then silence as Chloe pushed her weight down onto her face. Erin started to panic, moving as much as she could, which was slowly bringing Chloe to orgasm. Whether it was the extra movement or just the excitement of domination Erin in such a devious way, she didn't know.

"Mmm better" Chloe remarked, lifting off to give Erin some air. As Erin was sucking in as much putrid air as possible, her thrusts and movements slowed down.

"Well it seems we need a way to keep your enthusiasm for thrusting without cutting off your air supply, don't you think?"

With this, Chloe lent over and flipped the switches on the vibrators wires, and the result was immediate. Erin could not handle being tickled. She was now thrashing underneath Chloe, moving the dildo inside her in all directions. Erin was going mad with the vibrations against her feet, and also having Chloe now thrusting on top of her too. Chloe's orgasm was quickly building now, seeing Erin struggle so much was sending her pleasure to crazy levels.

"Oh my god..." was the last thing Erin heard before Chloe pushed all her weight down on top of her face, shoving her nose right inside her anus. Chloe erupted into a massive orgasm all over Erin's face, with Erin still moving frantically underneath her, making the orgasm last for what felt like minutes for both of them. When Chloe finally got up and switched the vibrators off, Erin was close to losing consciousness and then finally did.

"Oh my poor baby, well I suppose now you're out I can test my other contraption..."

"It's not like you'd ever agree to this one, and like this, you can't say no."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chloe's Contraptions Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds