• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Accidental Exhibitionists

Accidental Exhibitionists

This is my first story, so be gentle. Several other stories are in the works, and Deb and I write many of them together. Some of our stories (like this one) are based on our actual experiences. Others will be pure fiction.

* * * * * * * * * *

I'm Debbie. My husband Neil and I are now grandparents, and have been happily married for over 30 years. We've been basically monogamous, which I'll explain future stories, and we're both business professional who raised our family in America's suburbia.

Most people would describe our sex life as boring -- but for as long as we've been together we've had a tendency to do something crazy and out of character every so often. Our occasional escapades are almost always spontaneous usually happen after a few drinks, and although we're a straight-laced couple who brought our kids up in a socially conservative home, we've collected dozens of exciting and very sexy experiences over the years.

The first was when we were in our early thirties. Our firstborn was a year old, and Neil had to attend a business conference in Africa. No way was he going on that adventure alone. I cashed in almost all of my carefully saved frequent flyer miles, we arranged for my parents to babysit, and we flew to Sun City in southern Africa.

The conference lasted for two days, but we extended our stay by two more days.

Think of Sun City as a sort of Las Vegas in Africa. It's a collection of four luxury hotels built in the crater of a long extinct volcano, and backs onto huge game reserve. There are two golf courses on site, a small lake for water sports, a wave pool, tennis courts, a walk-through bird aviary, and more outdoor attractions that I can remember. Indoors there are three huge theaters, upscale shopping, and of course, three large casinos. Google it. It's a fascinating place.

While Neil sat through two days of discussions and browsed the exhibitors' booths and 'networked', I sunned myself on one of the pool decks and sipped daiquiris and relaxed with a few good books. Our evenings together were spent at the theaters or window shopping the impressive and very expensive stores.

The day after the conference we took a day-night safari through the huge two hundred square mile game reserve. That safari remains one of the most wonderful experiences in my life. From an open sided Landrover and under the guidance of an experienced game spotter we saw Africa's predators, herds of wildebeest, hippos wallowing in the water, several increasingly endangered rhinos, and abundant bird life. Impala were everywhere, giraffes nibbled briefly at tall trees before moving on, and there were multiple sightings of zebra, water buck, and chacma baboons.

After sunset we saw hyenas on the prowl, and were treated to a very rare sighting of a leopard resting alone in a tree.

We arrived back at the hotel shortly before midnight feeling high on life. After a quick shower we hit the casino for a while and had three or four drinks. My usual limit is two drinks, and when the buzz set in I took Neil by the hand and led him out of the casino and into the quiet African night. We wandered down the resort's winding paths and past gently lit shrubberies and walkways. Soon we came to a huge swimming pool with islands little rivers connecting different sections, decorative bridges, gentle fountains, and a swim up bar. At two in the morning there wasn't a soul in sight and the windows of the nearest hotel were obscured behind bushes.

Neil and I are compatible - when we've had a few drinks, we both get really turned on. There were muted lights everywhere, the place was deserted, and we strolled with arms around each like a pair of love struck school kids. We came to an alcove surrounded by shrubs and well out of sight of the hotel. Neil looked at me and I knew what he was thinking. I nodded and smiled, and without a word, we stripped, set our folded clothes under a bench, stepped through the shrubs and slid into the pool for a skinny dip.

The memory of the safari, the drinks and the romantic mood had made us more reckless than usual. We were soon frolicking naked in the water, trying and probably failing to keep quiet, and loving life -- and each other.

The night was warm, the water wasn't cold and we had no plans for the next morning, so and there was no reason to get out too soon. We lolled around for a while, and ended up in each other's arms under an overhanging palm tree.

We were completely nude, and at the first touch, Neil's cock went as hard as a rock, and my stomach and my pussy melted. I relaxed in the warm water and relished the hard shaft pressing on my belly and Neil's hot breath on my wet back ... and it was no surprise when he sank into the water a little. I spread my legs and felt the tip of his cock moving between my thighs and working its way up top my shaved pussy lips. Neil started shoving. I was really wet inside, yet the pool water made entry awkward. We fumbled for a few minutes --I reached down and pulled my labia apart and Neil edged in fractionally further with each push.

Then he was in--and it felt weird.

The pressure of the water felt like nothing I had experienced. I don't think it would have worked if the water was cold, but as it was, we pumped gently against that strange resistance for the longest time. It was a totally new sensation. Our movements were slow and the pressure against my insides was intense and erotic and I loved it. But we couldn't forget where we were, and our heads spun around at every sound to ensure that we were safe from discovery.

Neil's back was against the pool wall. With my legs apart my feet couldn't reach the floor, but he held me buoyant and lifted me with every up stroke, then let gravity slide me down his shaft until I felt his balls against my ass, then he'd lift me gently in the water again for the next stroke.

The force of the water inside my vagina mounted with each stroke and I lost myself in the strange sensation, and the exotic setting which was offset by danger of being caught. I had one hand behind Neil's neck and the other reached between us and found my clit and electric sensations spread through my body.

Suddenly there was a cough behind Neil. We shrank into the water, still coupled together, our heads only just above the surface. A security guard was doing his rounds. He hadn't seen us, but as we peered over the edge of the pool and under the palm we could see his boots less than ten feet from our heads. He had paused on the other side of the palm tree to light a cigarette.

My naked legs were around Neil's back, my pussy had cramped up around his cock, and we were too afraid to breathe. Yet I'll swear his erection grew harder. I wanted to die of embarrassment, and Neil wanted to burst out laughing. We didn't move.

The guard inhaled deeply on his smoke, and Neil started pumping slowly. I couldn't believe it! But after two or three strokes with our heads barely above the water, I concentrated and relaxed the walls of my pussy so he could get a, deep, slow rhythm going again.

I don't think I've ever been so turned on, or so scared. Despite the warm water, my pussy was hot and the juices were running, and I think Neil was the hardest he's ever been. It seemed like an hour, but was probably just a minute, before the guard finally moved on.

We watched as he went around the shrubs with the bench where we'd left our clothes. He hadn't seen us and he hadn't seen our clothes.

With our suppressed giggles Neil and I were like naughty teenagers giddy with the relief from our close encounter. We humped away, and after a few more minutes he gave a low grunt and I felt his cum spreading inside me. It seemed hotter than ever, and as he pulled out, the water came gushing into the wide hole he'd left. The water came in, the cum washed out, and I was in heaven. And I didn't even have to reach for a tissue!

I don't know why, but I never come with Neil inside me. I usually push my fingers into my pussy, scoop out some of his semen, and rub it on my clit. Cum makes a perfect lubricant and I always come that way. I've never failed. While I'm 'diddling', as Neil calls it, he feels my swollen pussy lips and sucks my tits.

This time was different though. Neil's seed had been washed away, but there was all that warm water. I started diddling right away. Neil was still holding me afloat and I closed my eyes and masturbated with two fingers shoved into my vagina, and the middle finger of my other hand furiously rubbing my clit. Excited by the strange sensations in the water and our close encounter with the security guy, I came almost immediately. I'm a screamer and this was one of the most intense orgasms I had experienced but Neil quickly planted his lips over mine to shush me with a deep kiss while I shuddered again and again and eventually collapsed into his arms with my breasts heaving against his chest.

I was weak after that, and but Neil held my naked body to his and we kissed and cuddled until I got my breath back. We were actually feeling chilly by now so we took a leisurely swim up to the pool's steps. A quick look around confirmed that we were still alone. We stepped out of the water and hurried, naked and dripping, back to the shrubbery where we'd hidden our clothes.

As we approached the garden we heard noises. We padded up quietly on our bare feet. The security guard was sitting on the bench! He had his back to us and was looking through the leaves, directly at the spot where Neil and I had made love, and where I'd masturbated to a huge orgasm.

He'd been watching us all the time!

I knew immediately what he was up to. His back was moving and his right arm was pumping away. I don't think he knew that our clothes were there, so to get dressed we'd either have to wait it out or step right into the alcove.

I gave Neil a wink, and stepped quietly into the alcove and stood before him with one hand fingering a bare nipple, and the other brushing my shaved mons. Neil stayed close - but out of sight behind the bench.

The guard looked up with a start, and immediately started stuffing his stiff cock back into his pants. I stepped right up to him, took his hand firmly but gently, put it back on his cock and made him start stroking again.

At that in our marriage I had never been with another man since Neil and I met. My husband knew that this was the closest I'd ever come to another man in all those years, but he also knew I wasn't going to betray his trust. Behind the guard, I could see Neil's cock swelling again, and his hand slipping around his balls.

The guard was a big kid, barely into his twenties and obviously unsure of himself. I sat on his knee facing him, and his eyes flicked between my face, my dripping wet tits, and my pussy which was on his leg barely ten inches from his throbbing cock. I kept my hand on one of his hands and made him take full strokes until he took over and started pumping furiously.

He came with a guttural moan. He didn't spurt like Neil does, but a huge amount of cum poured over his hands and ran down his penis. I took both of his hands and made him rub them all over his cock, his balls, and his lower belly - spreading his cum around his own skin like a body lotion. Then I leaned over, gave him a quick pecking kiss on the lips, and stood up.

Neil came over then, and the guard didn't know where to look - or where to put his hands or his limp tool. I reached under the bench and picked up our clothes and slowly, sensuously, dressed in front of him like a strip tease in reverse. As we were about to leave, Neil stopped me. Without a word he lifted my skirt and pulled my panties off. He tossed them onto the security guard's lap, took my hand and led me away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Accidental Exhibitionists

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds