• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Slutty Day at the Office

Slutty Day at the Office

Shirl leaned forward and looked down at herself.

"This isn't too short for work is it?"

And as she leaned, the flimsy material moved down her legs two or three inches, so from her point of view it was longer than reality.

She straightened back up for me to look and the dress resumed its micro length; way too short for work.

"No, perfect I think." I lied, fully aware that any one who did not get to see her thighs and knickers today needed ophthalmic help urgently.

"Good, because the office are going out for a Christmas drink at lunch time."

I thought for a moment, 'the office' meant, her and a bunch of guys, she was the only female in her department.

When they got back from the bar after lunch, Shirley's blink speed had slowed dramatically, a sure sign that 3 glasses of wine and nothing to eat was having an effect.

This slow blinking was usually followed by a slow down in her speech, and sure enough the guys listened as she stumbled over an offer to make everyone a coffee.

Lee was sitting at his desk, he stretched an arm out to her to take his coffee, "Merry Christmas Shirl." He said as she moved towards him.

She crossed to his desk and he strained upwards obviously inviting a Christmas kiss.

When she got to his side she leaned forward , a little unsteadily, placed his coffee on his desk and made contact with his lips.

"And a merry Christmas to you ." She said, hovering close to his face as she spoke. Lee, his hand on her waist, pressed gently indicating further contact and she edged her face forward again as he placed another kiss on her mouth.

As she bent to kiss him her dress, already short while she was standing, rose high up her legs, and Paul sitting just a few feet across the office watched as her bare legs were exposed and the edge of her knickers danced in and out of view.

Lee let his hand slide down from her waist and onto her arse. She never moved, unaware or unconcerned. They continued to kiss and Shirley swayed a little as the lunchtime wine worked through her system. Paul watched from across the room as her dress rose ever higher on her bare thighs. Lee's hand was now partly on her dress and partly on her naked leg, literally feeling his way, checking for a response.

"I need to sit down; now." And she flopped sideways landing on Lee's lap, her dress rising up her legs untidily and her thighs uncovered. She swung an uncoordinated hand around his neck, pressing her tit against his face as she repeated, "I need to sit down."

Lee ran his hands around her waist, " You are a bit pissed Shirl." he said as she now tried to raise herself back to her feet.

"Better sit for a moment ." and he pulled at her waist till she was sitting , back towards him. Her legs were open and her short dress was bunched beneath her arse. She leaned back and Lee slipped his hands further around her waist till they met at the front. She made no attempt to break free.

After wriggling about on his lap a little and then, straining to turn her face to him she slurred, "You have a hard on."

"I do indeed Shirl, what can have caused that." And he let his hands slide up her stomach towards her tits, dragging some of the dress material higher. Cupping both tits through her dress he squeezed gently and Shirl responded by leaning a little to kiss him again.

"you; are naughty." She slurred.

"Well I could be more naughty if you want?" suggested Lee and he loosened his grip on one tit so he could pull the top part of her wrap over dress aside and revealed the swell of flesh balanced in a lace cup. Shirl moved back slightly and looked down to see Lee's hand slip into her dress and onto a tit . She leaned back again, head on his shoulder and closed her eyes as he found his way into her bra cup and onto a hardened nipple.

"I'm not the only one hard am I ." and Shirl wriggled against his lap feeling his cock firmly press against the soft of her cheeks and along the crack of her arse.

Paul was standing opposite, his mobile phone held out, his video working over time, his cock straining in his trousers. "Poor old Paul has a hard on too Shirl." Lee helpfully shared with her. And as she opened her eyes, Paul walked across the office until he was standing in front of her and he closed in with his mobile. Lee dropped his hands, freeing her tits, the wrap over pulled taught around the side of both globes. Her bra covering one tit, the other partially exposed. He dropped his hands to her crotch where virtually no dress covered her anymore, he moved straight to her knickers and after a second of probing found the edge and pulled them to one side. "Better view Paul?" he asked as Paul slid a hand from her knee to her pussy.

She pressed forward a little raising herself to meet Paul's fingers and as she did Lee took the opportunity to quickly unzip his fly and, after a moments struggle, freed his hard cock.

He lifted her, one hand on each arse cheek until her pussy hovered above his cock, and she needed no encouragement as she felt around for his knob to ease it up her wet snatch.

He lowered her onto his cock, sliding straight in, deep, and she moaned loudly as he moved his hands to her hips, pulling her hard down each time she raised herself.

Paul leaned forward and roughly pulled her wrap over dress top off her shoulders, grasped both bra straps and eased them down and off her shoulders too. Each time she lifted off Lee's cock her tits bounced in the Lacy material until they had worked free and Paul took a hard hold of both nipples between his finger and thumb, and squeezed.

Shirley sucked air in over her teeth and moaned again, part ecstasy, part pain and Paul squeezed harder. Lee listening as his swollen cock slipped effortlessly in and out of her wet hole, jerking a little each time he heard her moan.

Paul's cock was out of it's constraint now and he let go of her nipples to take a hold of her shoulders. She opened her eyes to see why he had stopped fondling her tits. His cock loomed in front of her and she heard him say simply.

"Suck."

She hesitated a moment and Paul grabbed a handful of hair to pull her forward, She leaned forward and he moved toward her, releasing his grip on her hair and moving his hand to the back of her head pressing her onto his cock. She opened her lips and took his length straight into her mouth with no further hesitation.

Lee found his cock sliding even deeper up her as she leaned forward to take Paul's cock and her pussy opened wider and made penetration easier for him. She moaned again , a little less clearly with a mouthful of cock.

"What on earth is your old man thinking off letting you come to work dressed like a slut?" Paul said as he returned to fondling both tits simultaneously. She attempted a response, but it was stifled as Lee gave a hard thrust on hearing the word slut and she gagged a little.

She slipped forward and back on Lee's lap, taking cock from both ends and loving the sensation. She had never had cock from both ends at the same time before and as Paul plunged forward he came into her mouth. She raised herself a little to keep his cock in her mouth and this drove her down harder onto Lee who also shot his load up her. Both guys let out a cry and Shirley suddenly heard herself almost calling out, "No not yet."

She bounced hard down onto Lee as she held Paul's legs, her face still level with his cock as the last of his jizz filled her mouth.

She slammed down onto Lee again to try and bring herself to orgasm; but too late he was already softening and she was part crying part growling as she frustratedly felt both cocks slipping out of her.

The three of them sat, and stood, breathless. Shirley near too tears in frustration, the guys oblivious as they started the slow return to low adrenalin life with a softening cock.

Shirley slid a hand down the front of her knickers, circling her clit with them and sliding along her wet sticky slit. The back of her hand wet with Lee's cum from the inside of her knickers. She closed her eyes and a finger found it's way into her snatch and quickened speed as she fingered her hole, trying to bring herself to orgasm.

Lee, now pretty soft, obligingly slipped his hands from behind her into her dress and grasped both tits, squeezed both and grasping her nipples pulled and moulded them. Shirley ground against her own hand as she slipped in a second finger .

Neither noticed that Tony had returned from the accounts office and was now standing in front watching as Lee fondled her tits and Shirley fingered herself.

He grabbed Shirley's unoccupied hand. "Can I help?" he asked as he pulled her up, her other hand coming, sticky out of her pussy. She didn't answer but near to cumming happily let him pull her towards him. Now on her feet, both tits out of her dress and bra, he dropped his head and roughly took a nipple in his mouth, biting and licking and she moaned very loudly.

Tony backed towards a free desk a couple of steps away and turned Shirley till her back was against it.

He released her tit from his lips and pushed her backwards till she was part lying.

She scrambled to undo his jeans and his hard cock sprang out. Both of her legs bent at the knee, wide open beckoning him on to slide into her and fuck her. He pulled the knicker material aside, wet and sticky with Lee' cum till her reddened puffy pussy lips glistened in front of him and with no more finesse he plunged into her hard and deep making her call out.

"Oh fuck yes." And Tony thrust harder spurred on by Shirley.

"Fuck me, Fuck me." And she pulled him into her as she lifted to meet his cock.

Lee and Paul had brought her close but as Tony forced deep into her it was he who made her cum loudly, calling out for him to make her cum just as he too shot his load.

She held his thighs as he stood frozen deep in her pussy, her nails biting into his skin and let out a final "Fuck."

Lee still sitting at his desk looked on his cock still in recovery mode but watching Shirley taking her third cock and listening to her screaming orgasm had his cock twitching and his mind wondering if he could manage to fuck her again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Slutty Day at the Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds