• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Notes at Work

Notes at Work

I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Today I'm starting a new job! I've worked hard to get to this point, and honestly, didn't think I got the position. I thought that surly there were many others who would have been more qualified than me. I'll be working in an editing position for the local newspaper. They already showed me where my cubical would be, right next to a window with a great view of the city, and I noticed, diagonally across from quite a hot-looking guy. I think I'm going to like this job.

I wore a black pencil skirt with some medium heels and a white button up shirt on top. My hair is blond and straight. I tucked the sides behind my ears, as to keep it out of my face. I didn't want to stand out too much on my first day. I just wanted to blend in. I grabbed myself a cup of coffee from the coffee shop just around the corner before I went in. Alright, I thought, let's do this. I opened the front doors and walked in.

The place was busy. After passing through the lobby, there is a large open room with desks spread out everywhere separated by cubicle walls. TV's were mounted on the walls with headline news running nonstop. People were walking back and forth busily going about their work days. I found my desk and sat down. I shyly looked around and noticed right away the very handsome guy diagonally from my desk. He was looking directly at me and smiling. I smiled back, but nervously looked back down at my desk. As i glanced back up at him, he was still staring my way and winked before going back to his work duties. I couldn't help but smile and think what a great start to my first day. I turned on my computer and started to get to work.

There was a meeting midmorning that all editors had to go to. I noticed that when I was getting up to go to it, so was the very handsome guy that winked at me earlier. I felt butterflies as he smiled once again at me and followed me into the meeting.

There wasn't enough chairs for everyone at the meeting, so I stood in the back near the door. The guy that followed me placed his hand on the small of my back every so lightly, and whispered, "Hi, my name is John. Welcome to the editing department." I smiled politely and whispered back "Thank you." He let his hand drop and brush ever so slightly on my backside. Then he stood so close behind me I could almost feel him breathing on my neck. It was very distracting but arousing at the same time. I barely could concentrate on what was being said at the meeting.

Once it was over, he once again placed his hand on my back and very lightly pushed me forward so that I'd be in front of him as we all exited. Once again, he let it brush on my backside as I walked through the exit. I have to say, having his hand touch me, gave me goosebumps, and made me a little wet too. I was a bit embarrassed that it excited me so much, so I left the meeting and headed to the girls room before going back to my desk.

I slipped into the stall of the empty ladies room and locked the door behind me. I slid up my skirt, placed my fingers up my inner thigh and lightly ran them upward, pushing my panties to the side. Yes, I was wet alright! Wow! He barely touched me and I got this wet! I didn't even want to imagine if he did touch me, else I'd come right here in this ladies room where I just started working. Would hate to start out here labelled as the office slut. Didn't want to touch any further. I'd get too worked up, and this is not the place for that. Slid my panties back and skirt down, and hurried back to my work area.

When I got back to my desk, I noticed a small piece of paper on my desk beside my keyboard. Confused, but mostly intrigued, I looked around to see if anyone was looking, and when I noticed everyone was busy with their own jobs and not paying attention to mine, I opened the note to read it. It simply stated: 'Very nice blouse, but maybe you should unbutton one or two more buttons.'

I can't lie. This made me a little hot and even wetter. I didn't know who left this note for me, but I thought, what the heck, the note isn't asking for too much. I could comply. So I did as the note asked, and unbuttoned one more button. I didn't want to go too far. I still wasn't revealing too much. I did have rather large breasts for my size, but they were still fully covered. Only revealing a tiny bit more cleavage. No harm in that I thought. Besides, it was nice to be noticed.

Lunch time came around and since I had a whole hour, I decided to leave and eat around the corner at a nearby diner. They have the best sandwiches there. I enjoyed my leisurely lunch and headed back into work. Just as I was walking in, John was entering too. He is an eyeful. He's tall, tan, has brown hair and noticeably muscular arms. He has eyes that are a deep brown that you could just get lost in. I get nervous around him. He saw me coming in, and as he opens my door, asked me if I had a good lunch. I walked through the door he's holding open, and I think he does it on purpose, because he holds the door, but stands just so, that I have to brush up onto him as I get through the doorway. It makes me all flushed just to brush my body by his. I replied that I did, smiled as our bodies made contact, and hurriedly headed back to my desk, to once again, another little note by by keyboard.

This time I smiled a little and opened it right away. The note read: 'Good girl. I noticed you complied with my last request. I just wish you would have done two buttons. So how about tomorrow, you wear a shorter skirt and taller heels. A button up shirt is perfect on you, but perhaps with a colored bra underneath.' This made me blush a little. I tried to get back to work, but kept getting distracted by that note. It really peaked my interest. I thought to myself, do I really want to play along with this. I just started this new job that could turn into a great career. I didn't know if it was John who was leaving me these notes or not. I wanted to think it was him. I liked the thought of such a handsome man being attracted to me. I proceeded to unbutton my second button. I only had a couple more hours left before I left for the day.

The day finished without any more notes, but definitely with that last note on my mind. I liked being called a good girl. It made me feel, obedient. I was turned on just by those two little words. They made me wet down there when I played them out over and over in my head. I went home that night all hot and bothered, especially when I was thinking of what I'd wear the next day. Should I wear what was asked, or be conservative like today? Since it could be John asking me to wear these, I thought, what the heck, let's give him something more to look at.

I picked out a shorter skirt for the next day. It was a grey skirt, slim fitting, but was significantly shorter than my pencil skirt I wore on my first day. It ended above my knees, but not too short to be inappropriate for work. Next I needed to pick out a pair of heels. The note asked for ones that were higher than the ones I wore on the first day. I chose a pair of black heels with a strappy top that here taller than the kitten heels I wore today, but not too tall. For my top, I was trying to decide between a black button up shirt that matched my heels better, or another white one like I wore today. I was debating on the colored bra underneath. If I wore the black one, it wouldn't matter if I had on a colored bra, since you wouldn't be able to see it, but if I wore the white one... I decided to wait and see how I felt in the morning. I'd make my choice then.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Notes at Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 233 milliseconds