• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indian Seduces His Maternal Aunt Ch. 03

Indian Seduces His Maternal Aunt Ch. 03

I slept in Madhu's room all night, and slipped off to mine before morning. Next morning being a Sunday, was no different than the previous one. After breakfast, Madhu got busy with completing the kitchen chores, and Sangeeta was relaxing in the living room. I decided to take my car to the mechanic for some repairs.

Sometime later, Madhu completed her work and joined her sister in the living room. They were seated facing each other. Sangeeta looked at Madhu and started the conversation.

"So how was he?" she asked.

"I did not get you!" Madhu replied quizzically.

"I mean, did you like him?" Sangeeta asked again.

"Sangeeta, I am not getting what are you asking."

"Oh don't force me to lay it out for you. You very well know what I am asking. So did you enjoy my son in bed?" she finally let it out.

"Sangeeta, are you out of your mind. You don't realise what you are saying." Madhu retorted little angrily.

"Did you realise what were you doing. Do you think, I don't know what happened between you two. I woke up last night to get some water and heard the noises through your door." She snapped back.

"You have misunderstood sister. You are truly mistaken about us" Madhu tried to hold her ground.

"And these love bites on your neck! Are these also a misunderstanding? Or that milkman gave these to you in the morning?" she got back.

"Sangeeta, you need to hold your tongue. You are really going out of the limit." Madhu replied angrily.

"You bitch. You are the one who spreads her legs for every cock that you see. You are the one who can't keep your clothes on around other men. Your cunt starts itching on the sight of a crotch. And I am the one going out of limit!" Sangeeta shouted at Madhu.

"And what are you? Didn't you open your own slutty cunt for the same guy who came out of that very hole? You are worse than a whore who is sleeping with her own son." Madhu shouted back at Sangeeta.

Sangeeta was taken aback and tears started floating down her cheeks. She started sobbing softly, trying to control herself.

Madhu's temper came down on watching this. They both went silent.

Madhu started the conversation again. "Sister, I am really sorry for what happened between me and Rajesh. But it was not me who initiated it. You have to trust me on this."

Sangeeta looked at Madhu with the intent to listen.

Madhu continued "I was just being playful with him, like I always have been. At times I would tease him like any sister in law would do. There was nothing more to it from my side. But the boy had not had sex in months. He was hungry for love. He misunderstood my playfulness."

"And you didn't stop him! How could you let him go ahead with it? You should have thought that he is my husband now" Sangeeta said in a terse tone.

"No, I did not let him. In fact I stopped him a lot. But he kept on persuading me. He was pleading very hard. I was still adamant not to give in. But at one stage I could not resist. I have been living a loveless life for years. It was a moment of weakness. Please forgive me sister. I did not do it intentionally. It just happened. I am really very sorry." Madhu was choking now.

Sangeeta walked up to Madhu and hugged her gently. They both stayed in an embrace for a few moments till things calmed down. Now they were talking again.

Sangeeta said in a sad voice "Madhu I believe you. But I hope you realise, that you have taken away my love from me. I have lost my husband second time in life now."

"Sangeeta, you are getting it all wrong. Rajesh loves you from the bottom of his heart. He is not going away from you. He is a young man who was in need of sex. Imagine a man of his age, who is hungry for sex and finds his sister in law around him. It was natural for him to get attracted sexually. You know how sex makes people do things which they regret later" Madhu replied in a reassuring tone.

"I am glad to hear this Madhu. I don't want to lose him. I really love him. I understand now; how this would happened. In fact, I feel for him now. Poor guy, sitting with a raging hard on watching his sexy aunt walking around the house. Who would not get swayed! I can understand your situation as well. I know how difficult it would had been for you, when my horny son would have approached you" Sangeeta was now talking from the heart.

"Sister, I am glad that you are so understanding" Madhu looked relieved.

"But how do we move forward from here. We are in a very awkward situation Madhu." Sangeeta sounded worried.

"Sister, there are only two options. First, that I go back to Delhi tomorrow and this would be over. If I stay back, he would not stop himself. And honestly, I would also not be able to stop myself. Only way to stop this is that I go back."

"What is the other option?" asked Sangeeta.

"Well, you have to listen to this with calmness. The other option is to continue here for another two months as per the original plan. Me and Rajesh continue what we have started. There are a lot of positives in it. The boy needs sex and if I won't be around, he will look for it outside. And what if he ends up with a wrong woman? This way he remains in the house. Also, my loveless life becomes colourful for a few weeks. You know that I will never take your man away from you. You can be peaceful without any worries. After your delivery, he will be back with you in your bed. This way, everything turns out fine. But this has to be your decision. You decide what you think is the best." Madhu completed and watched Sangeeta intently.

There was a long silence before Sangeeta started. "Madhu, I think what you said makes a lot of sense. What if he finds a beautiful young woman outside and leaves me. This way he is hooked on to you. And I know you will not hurt me. And you will also get some pleasure that you are devoid of. I hope he satisfied you last night!" She said with a smile. The mood had lightened up now.

Madhu relaxed herself in the sofa and replied "Sister, it was the best night of my life. He is a total delight in bed. Any woman who tastes her, will be addicted to him. He has grown up to be so big and strong. And he is so fat and long between those legs! You must be missing him in the nights!"

"Oh, I miss him all the time. I can't wait to be done with this delivery. He has made me a complete woman. But Madhu you have to promise me that you will never allow him in your bed again, once my delivery is over." Sangeeta said looking at Madhu.

Madhu held Sangeeta's hands and said "Sister, I promise that I will not make love to him after your delivery. Do I have you permission now to have him till then?"

"Yes my sister, you have my blessings. You both may have as much pleasure as you want." Sangeeta said smilingly and they both hugged.

I returned from garage around four in the evening, without any clue of what went by, behind me. Both women were in the living room, chatting normally. They offered me a snack, post which I went to my room to relax. I took a shower and was sitting on a chair, when Madhu entered the room. She was wearing her night robe. I found it odd that she had changed so early. She came up to me and sat in my lap.

"So how was your day darling?" she asked fondling my face.

I was surprised at her move since Sangeeta was out in the living room. I thought that mom must have gone to sleep and Madhu is here just to tease me.

"It was fine my love. Little tiring though" I replied.

"Let me relax my you sweetheart." She said softly and kissed me. We stayed locked in that warm moist kiss. We both were fondling each other, romantically. Madhu sitting in my lap, kissing me sensually was good enough to turn me on. My cock started twitching and she immediately felt the signal below her bums.

"I asked you to relax. You seem to be doing the opposite. It seems I will have to do something more to relax you" she said smiling mischievously.

"What are you up to?" I asked. "Isn't mom in the next room?"

"Don't worry Jijaji, Your wife knows. And she has allowed her sister to take care of her husband till she is back in action. You can take me to bed freely without any worries. You can fuck me whenever you want."

I was shocked on hearing this. Madhu told me the whole story. She told me how Sangeeta finally agreed for Madhu and him to be lovers. They now need not fear about her, and were free to do it whenever they wanted. I was delighted to hear all this. I could now be in bed with Madhu without any fear or guilt. I was feeling a certain sense of liberation. Madhu was still sitting in my lap and we were holding each other lovingly. I suddenly felt very aroused, thinking that my aunt was with me in my bedroom with full knowledge and consent of my mother. I wanted to make love to Madhu right then.

I started kissing her passionately. We both stood up and started exploring our bodies. In no time, we were in our birthday suits. Madhu was gently stroking my hard long penis and I was squeezing her boobs, licking them. I was feeling so horny that I did not even want to wait for the foreplay. I held Madhu by waist and turned her towards the wall. I forced her to bend and placed my pole on her vagina lips. She was standing with her upper half bent from the waist. Her both hands were on the wall to support her frame. I was standing straight behind her, ready to push my pole. Her sexy hips were inviting me to force my rod between them.

"Are you ready my love?" I asked rubbing the head of my dick on her vagina.

"Always ready for you honey. Come in whenever you want. My gates are always open for you." She replied.

I slowly slid my cock inside her. Her cunt was wet inside and my dick moved in smoothly. I slowly kept on moving till my entire length disappeared, my balls touching her vaginal lips.

"Aaaaaah. Yesssss" she gave a long but soft moan. I stood still with my dick inside her, enjoying the tightness of her hole. I started my movements slowly. It was easier to move my entire dick, in and out of her, in this position. Soon I got my rhythm. I was slowly pulling out and then pushing the entire cock in a quick thrust. Sound of human skin banging was filling the room. My thrusts were on in full swing. She was giving a loud groan on my each trust. I guess, she was free in her mind now, and was freely making noises. I was also giving moans.

As I continued my humping, I held her shoulder and pulled her towards me. We were both now standing straight up, with my dick inside her. I was holding her at her boobs. Her upper half was curved, pushing her bottom backwards. I was really enjoying this rough sex. She seemed to be enjoying it too. She was making loud groans. I could feel that she was trying to match my thrusts by pushing her hips backwards.

I was nearing my orgasm. I held her chest by both hands and started humping vigorously. She understood that I was going to cum.

She started saying loudly "Come honey. Come inside me. Discharge your cream in my cunt. Go on."

I was already about to cum. Hearing this talk made me immediately reach my orgasm. With loud groan I deposited my creamy discharge inside her.

For the next two months, Madhu and I were like a newly married couple. We were now completely free to love each other and made the most of this opportunity. Madhu shifted in my room and we started living like a couple. We never indulged in any sexual activity in front of Sangeeta, but were always free to walk inside the room. It felt like I and Madhu were married, and Sangeeta, my mother was living with us.

We both had a very high sexual appetite and we would have hardly let a day go by, without sex. Madhu would dress up every evening and wait for me to come back from office. We would wrap up the dinner quickly and rush to the room. Sometimes, when I felt really horny, I would straight head for a sex session after returning from office. Weekends were of course like a fuck fest. Wake up sex, post lunch sessions, long horny nights, we used to have it all. I and Madhu would often step out for dinners or movies at night, just like a normal couple. Madhu was an attractive woman and I could see other men noticing her. She loved showing affection to me in public. I used to get a real 'hard on' when I saw other men admiring her. Sex in those particular nights used to be really raunchy.

We both were enjoying each other without any boundaries. Madhu had never felt so happy before. She was getting both the romance as well as sex from me. Madhu talked to her husband and continued her stay with us till the delivery. After six months, Sangeeta delivered a baby boy.

It was time for Madhu to return. She looked a little sad but seemed prepared for this. We were in our bedroom and it was our last night together. She wanted me to fuck her all night. We made love till morning. I noticed how Madhu was enjoying her last sexual moments with me.

Madhu is gone now and I am back with Sangeeta. We enjoy a fulfilling sexual life. However, I miss Madhu a lot. Hopefully, I would be able to get her again.

*********

Dear Readers, if you liked the story please drop in a line in the comments section or on my email id mentioned in the profile. It really encourages a writer to hear the reader's view.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indian Seduces His Maternal Aunt Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 953 milliseconds