• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Judy & Her Daughter Amy Ch. 02

Judy & Her Daughter Amy Ch. 02

10 YEARS LATER

Judy and I have been happily married, and the sex was terrific. Sadly, Judy died of cancer a year ago. Amy was 17 at the time.

When we got married, we hired the smartest lawyer in town. He suggested that Judy's house be put in both our names, but that I shouldn't adopt Amy. We took his advice.

Now when Judy died, I consulted him again. I was concerned because legally Amy was an orphan, but I wanted to keep custody of her, and not making her a ward of the State. He did his lawyer magic, and I was able to keep Amy.

Amy was concerned about her future when her mother died, because she had no parents now, and I did not adopt her. I told her "You are my daughter. A long time ago, I promised your mother that I would always take care of you."

The night of the funeral, we went home and cried ourselves to sleep in each other's arms. We awoke in the morning still hugging each other. We went to the lawyer's office for the reading of Judy's will. By law, I owned the house, and as I hoped, Judy left everything to Amy when she would reach age 18.

She was one of the smartest girls in school, and maintained a perfect 4.0 grade average. She decided that she wanted to be a lawyer. Fortunately, there is an excellent law school here in town.

Amy turned 18, and graduated high school. She was accepted at the local university on full scholarship because of her smarts, with the only stipulation she maintain a perfect grade average. She accepted the offer and the challenge.

Things were about to change in the relationship between Amy and me.

Amy kept herself fit and in shape, running every morning.

She was out of school for the summer. She was laying out in the sun, working on her tan. She looked so fine in her white bikini. Sometimes when she thought I wasn't looking, she would sunbathe nude. But I did see and look, and I could lust after her, because of the smart lawyer, she wasn't my legal daughter.

One day, I went out in my bathing suit, and caught her naked. She cried out in surprise, but made no attempt to cover herself, commenting, "I don't have anything you haven't already seen elsewhere." Amy was perfect like her mother, 34B-22-34, with chestnut-brown hair shoulder length.

I sighed, and walked back in the house. Amy knew that sigh could only mean one thing. Lust. Amy followed me in the house, not bothering to get dressed. She sat next to me on the sofa. Amy was the first to speak, "Dad, Ron, I know that your not really my father. And I know for some time you've been watching me nude. I like that. I know you have lustful feelings for me, and we're just two consulting adults. But you're also taught me to save my virginity for marriage. I just don't know what to do." She got up and walked to her bedroom. I watched her ass wiggle as she walked away.

I heard her talking on the telephone in her room. I quietly picked up the phone in the living room and listened in. She was talking with her best friend Beth. I only heard the end of the conversation when Beth told Amy "I'll be there in half an hour, and we'll figure something out."

I went to my den, to sit by myself, sulk, and get slowly drunk. At least, that was my plan.

A half hour passed, and I heard Beth arrive. Beth is an attractive redhead, 5 foot 4 tall, weighing only 98 pounds. She was a 32A-24-34. I was already starting my second drink.

Amy walked into the den completely naked. I know something was up because she was never naked when friends were here. Amy took the drink from my hands and set it down. Then Amy told me "I made a deal with Beth. Beth agreed to have oral sex with you, as long as you promise not to fuck her. She's still a virgin." I agreed.

Beth walked in completely naked. Her red hair beautifully framed her face. Her small breasts were peaked with pink circles. Her red triangle made it look like here pussy was on fire. She turned around and presented her ass to me, then turned the full way around.

Beth said "Me first." She walked up to where I was sitting. With one hand, I inserted a finger into her pussy, not quite enough to reach her hymen. I placed my other hand on her ass, gently squeezing it. She bent over just enough that I was able to suck her nipples. Her nipples were erect and very hard. The nipples stuck out about an inch. I loved that part. Beth was very excited at this point. I knew she wanted to come for me. I took my finger out of her pussy and began stroking her clit. She started thrashing about like a woman gone mad. I held onto her ass just to keep her standing. She screamed in orgasm that almost shook the room.

Beth sat down for a couple of minutes to catch her breath, then stood facing me, and said "Your turn." I stood and took off my clothes. Beth instructed me to lie flat on the floor. I was already hard, and she started sucking my cock immediately. If she wasn't a virgin, I would swear she was an expert.

Then much to my surprise, Amy put her cunt at my mouth, and told me "Eat me!" I ate Amy's pussy while Beth sucked my cock. Amy was hot and wet by the time she came to me. She got turned on by Beth's climax. It did not take long for Amy to climax. She gushed like a fountain, and I licked up every drop. Right after that I climaxed into Beth's mouth, and she hungrily swallowed every drop.

Both girls got up and took a shower together. I got up and finished the drink I started, and didn't pour any more the rest of the day. Then I went and joined the girls in the shower, and after they washed each other, they washed me up.

The next day it was raining, so Amy wasn't able to her tanning. She spent some time watching TV, but seemed distant, like she was on another planet. I woke up and walked in the room. Amy got up from the sofa, and came over to hug me. She told me "Sit down Dad, I want to talk to you." I looked at her confused, and she continued "I will no longer call you Dad. I will call you Ron, and I'd like to call you husband, and you will call me your wife." Amy was proposing to me?

I had to ask her "Aren't there any boys your age you're interested in?"

She replied "They're jerks. I know you the best, and I want to be your wife. Will you marry me?"

I answered "Yes, I will marry you, I want to marry you."

And she said with a grin "Remember, no sex until we're married." We kissed to seal the deal. "It was a smart lawyer that said you shouldn't adopt me. How fortunate for us. Mom must be in heaven smiling on us now."

Mom. I became a little sad. I really miss Judy. Amy could see it in my face "I know, I really miss her too."

=========

We planned the marriage for next year. Amy had just completed her first year in college. She wanted a big wedding. Everybody we knew was there. It was a really big deal.

That night, We stayed at the honeymoon suite. We were going to really pamper ourselves. Amy had gotten a frilly sheer pink negligee for that night.

I carried her over the threshold, and set her on the edge of the bed. She got up, and I unzipped the back of her wedding gown. She went into the bathroom to strip and put on her negligee. When she came out she looked like a radiant angel. I had already stripped and my pole was at half erection. When I gazed at my lovely wife, I immediately went the full erection. Amy walked up to me, embraced me and gave me a tender kiss. She whispered "Mom would be so happy for us."

Amy dropped to he knees and took my cock in her mouth and sucked for a few minutes. She stood and I peeled the negligee off of her, lifted her and laid her in the middle of the bed. I climbed on top of her, alternating between sucking one boob while tweaking on the other. Then I was giving her light kisses down over her stomach to her furry brown haired pussy.

I started on her licking at her outer layer, working in and separating her pussy lips, and pulling them apart, I was able to stick my tongue part way in. At that point I used on hand to grab at her clit, and lovingly got rough with it, so as not to hurt. I had her thrashing wildly on the bed. I rose and positioned my 9 inch pole at her entry. I asked her "Are you ready?"

She yelled back at me "JUST FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!!!"

I pushed in just up enough to meet her hymen. I positioned myself and gave one mighty shove, ripping through her hymen and burying to the hilt, with the tip of my cock hitting the edge of her cervix. With the loss of her virginity, she let out a scream so load they might of heard it in the lobby. I just whispered, "It won't hurt any more."

After that I just kept pumping at her, like I was hooked up to a machine. She fucked back hard too. If I didn't know better, I could have sworn she'd been taking lessons somewhere. That just means to me that she was born to fuck, and was a natural.

I could feel the heat of her climax starting to build, and that increased my speed, and as she let out the scream of her first sex climax, I blew my entire load of cum deep in her pussy and dumped the entire load onto her cervix.

I pulled out of her, laid on the bed facing her and she nuzzled up next to me, giving me her afterglow kisses. The she whispered to me "I think you just made me pregnant."

We fucked a couple more times that night making sure that I did make my bride pregnant. She will give birth during her winter break from school, and I will stay home to care for our baby, and she will care for our daughter each day after classes.

When our daughter, Ellen, turned 8, Amy told me "Watch out for her riding her bike in the street."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Judy & Her Daughter Amy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 236 milliseconds