• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Injured Ch. 01 - Can Brother Heal Them?

Injured Ch. 01 - Can Brother Heal Them?

12345

A SUMMER LOVIN' STORY CONTEST 2016 entry. All characters are over eighteen. What's more fun than playing sports in the summer sun? Maybe having all your questions about sex answered and becoming sexually confident. Does it matter if your brother is the teacher?

^^^

Prolog

This story takes place in June of 1972.

The transition from childhood to adult is always difficult. Was it harder at this time? I don't have the breadth of knowledge to say so, but it wasn't made any easier by how sexualized the world had become.

Young adults heard about "The Pill" and "The Sexual Revolution". Sex was in their faces on television and in the movies. Sex, in the form of jiggling tits, was literally right in front of their eyes since many women had decided to go braless.

The sex education young people received at this time was poor. In health class they were told, "Sex is defined as intercourse, which involves a penis going inside of a vagina. But you probably don't want to do that because the girl will get pregnant and both of your lives will be ruined. Next, we will look at some terrifying pictures of people with STD's."

Institutions failed to give the kids good information. The sources they had, pornography, television, and movies, were inaccurate and incomplete. You can imagine how clueless they were about having good, satisfying sex.

Most girls were unaware of what an orgasm felt like or how to achieve one. If the subject came up, the answer was "Don't worry dear. That's your husband's job".

The boys were no better informed. No one even told them they could ask their partner what they liked or what felt good. They were supposed to be mind readers or super sleuths who deduced the answers from the moans or sighs of their partner.

Somehow toe curling sex was supposed to happen naturally or magically when the truth is good sex happens just like good food or good anything else. It is accomplished by knowledgeable people working hard.

This is the state of things as our story begins.

^^^

Friday

The whistle sounded, the crowd roar and Molly hugged her best friend and teammate, Crystal. She shouted, "We won!"

Crystal responded, "We're going to play for the state championship!"

^^^

"Would Madam care for dessert?" the wizened waiter at the elegant French restaurant asked.

Curtis and Misty had just finished a wonderful meal at an expensive restaurant. He had splurged because tomorrow Misty would be flying to Greece for a three-week-long study aboard program.

Misty said to the waiter, "The meal was lovely." Then she looked at her boyfriend and said, "We will be having a special dessert at home."

The old man gave Curtis a known smile and said, "Sir, the check will be out immediately."

^^^

Curtis and Misty had been exclusive for six months. They both attended the state university. He was a grad student close to getting a doctorate in physical therapy. She was a senior, earning a teaching degree.

Unlike most cute college couples, they hadn't met at school. They had met sixteen years ago when a skinny, six-year-old girl moved in next door to Curtis. He was a typical nine-year-old boy. He didn't play with girls. He played sports with the other boys in the neighborhood.

Curtis played a lot of sports and was good at everything. In high school, Curtis was "The Man". He was tall, dark and handsome. He was captain of the football and baseball team. He dated the hottest girls, usually busty cheerleaders and he scored on and off the field.

He had an outstanding high school athletic career, but it took its toll on his body. He had to overcome numerous physical injuries along the way. A severe ACL injury kept him from playing beyond high school. All his injuries spurred his interest in becoming a physical therapist.

Misty didn't have an illustrious high school experience. She did extracurricular activities, but she was never the star. She wasn't popular with the boys and didn't date much. A bad complexion and a flat chest can have that effect. Her biggest disappointment was she never caught the eye and earned a date with her hunky, next door neighbor, Curtis.

^^^

The couple walked back to Curtis' off-campus apartment in an uneasy silence. She hated that they were going to be separated. If she didn't need the credits to graduate, she'd never go. She had had a crush on him since she was little. She worried that her absence would doom their relationship, that he'd find someone else. He never lacked for female companionship. How could she compete against an eager, warm body from overseas?

Nine months ago, Misty and Curtis saw each other at a neighborhood barbecue. She was no longer a kid with acne. She was a beautiful, slender young woman. Curtis was as ruggedly handsome as ever. They had their first in-depth conversation.

After that, they went on a few casual dates. The demands of life and school conspired to keep them apart, but then, things changed. They were able to get together more frequently. Next, they no longer were dating, they were in a relationship. Both were pleased when it progressed to an exclusive relationship.

As she walked, Misty worried, "Will he forget about me? Will he go looking for a beautiful, buxom girl? Practically any girl would be an upgrade from my puny breasts?".

Curtis was quiet because he too was deep in thought. He was wondering how he was going to get along without her. She had brought such joy and happiness into his life. Since they began dating, he felt that he had gone from living in black and white to experiencing technicolor.

They both decided to seize the moment and make the most of the time they had.

Curtis unlocked the door and the two entered his apartment. He forced himself to be chipper as he asked, "So what's this special dessert?"

Misty reminded herself to treasure this night. She plastered a smile on her face and answered, "Me!"

"Awesome!"

He embraced her and they kissed. He loved kissing her. He wasn't sure why. He did like the way her lips looked. They were heart-shaped with a pronounced cupid's bow and a fuller lower lip. He also liked being so close to her, he could breathe in her scents: the musk perfume she preferred, the smell of her hair, the hint of baby powder and her natural odor.

If he had to name the thing he liked best about the way she kissed, it would be her honesty. She didn't play games or tease, she kissed him as if she liked it. She would wrap her arms tightly around him. She'd press her body against him. It seemed to melt into his. Sometimes she ran her hands through his hair. Other times, she'd raked his back with her nails.

Her kisses always started off slowly and soft. Sometimes she'd just press her lips against his. Then they'd build in intensity. Her breathing would change, her nipples hardened and her hand would find its way to his cock.

That's the way it went tonight. Their passion bubbled over. They struggled to take off their clothes and to take off their partner's clothes because neither wanted to break their kiss. They managed pretty well. He ended up naked except for his socks. She only had on her panties as they fell into bed.

He looked at her lustfully and said, "I love you! I'm so glad you're mine."

She looked at him starstruck and said, "I love you! I've had a crush on you since I was eleven."

The couple necked and caressed each other. His mouth found her nipple. Misty was a lean, slender woman. She was self-conscious about her small breasts and her over-sized areolas. Her small breasts made her feel less of a woman and she thought her large areolas looked slutty. It always surprised her how much he seemed to enjoy sucking on her petite boobs.

It didn't take Curtis long to drive those negative thoughts from her head and replace them with thoughts of pleasure.

"Oh! Emmm," she squealed appreciating his efforts.

His actions made her hot and horny. He teased and feasted on her boobs until her panties were drenched.

"Get those panties off!" Curtis ordered playfully. He was dying to taste her.

Misty giggled and happily complied. She lifted her little heinie off the bed, slipped the underwear off and then she tossed them to the floor.

Curtis dove in-between her slim thighs and attacked her sex. He pulled back after his initial attack, looked her straight in the eye and said in a heartfelt manner, "You have the best tasting pussy in the world."

He returned to her juicy slit and devoured it some more.

"Ahh. Ohhh," she moaned in ecstasy. She loved him so. After years of him not noticing her, she was so thankful they had gotten together. It was a dream come true for her and the sex was terrific.

He placed her knees on his shoulders and penetrated her slowly. The both groaned. She was a slight girl and he always felt the need to enter her gently. Looks can be deceiving. Her years of dance gave her a lean, flexible and surprising strong body. She fucked like a demon with quick, powerful thrusts.

Today was no different. She was so wet and he was so hard, she was able to quickly accelerate to hungry Banshee speed and fuck him like her life depended on it. He was barely hanging on. He was thankful to hear her orgasmic cry, "I love you! I love you. I LOVE YOU!"

Years of dance and yoga gave her a trim waist, a flat stomach, and a strong, muscular core. When she came and spasmed, her pussy clenched so snugly that her love box became an iron glove. He struggled to drive his cock inside her once more. When he did, he happily spewed forth his seed.

Post coitus, Misty defenses were completely down. She voiced her deepest concern. She said, "I'm sorry I will be gone so long. Please don't stray!"

Curtis loved her dearly. He wasn't about to mess up their relationship. What she said reminded him of what his mother always said to her kids when she let them go play outside, but needed them to stay close to home because she'd be calling them in soon for dinner or to go somewhere. She'd always say, 'Don't stray, off Cheltingham Way'.

Cheltingham Way was the short street they lived on. It only had room for four houses. Misty was familiar with the phrase. She too had heard Mrs. Sullivan yell it out to her kids for years.

Her words triggered that childhood memory and Curtis repeated the answer he had so often given his mother. He said, "I promise not to stray off Cheltingham way."

They both smiled hearing the phrase from their childhood.

Misty laughed and said, "There are four houses on Cheltingham. Mine, yours, Old man Smithers and Mrs. Chen. So you're limiting yourself to our families and a seventy-year-old Chinese woman. I can live with that."

Misty got up to go the bathroom. She picked up her soggy underwear along the way. Instead of putting them on, she placed them on his desk. She said, "Here's a present to remember me by. In case you need to rub one out while I'm gone."

^^^

Saturday

The next morning, Curtis woke to find warm lips on his dick. Misty was on her hands and knees giving him a blowjob.

"Emmm," he moaned.

She pulled off and said brightly, "Good morning." Then see immediately returned to her task.

He ran his fingers through her thick, brown hair and said, "It is a good morning. Very good."

He reached for her hip and pulled her ass towards him. She knew what he wanted. The man loved her pussy. He loved the scent, the flavor, and her delicious nectar. She straddled his head and lowered her puss to his lips.

They lovingly ate the other to a wonderful orgasm. She came first.

"Oh my God. Oh my God! Godddd!" she cried out as she came.

He hugged her thighs and let her enjoy her climax. Minutes passed and then she started sucking him again. When he came, she pulled off his dick and jerked him off. Ropes of cum landed on her small breasts. This was her standard move. She didn't like the taste of jism and never swallowed it.

He didn't force the issue because he didn't like the taste either. He'd learned that lesson long ago. Once he had fucked a girl and had come quickly. Feeling guilty for leaving her unsatisfied, he went down on her so she would find bliss too. He was stunned at how awful a pussy full of cum tasted. Never again did he go down on a soiled partner.

They dressed and Curtis drove her to the airport for her 9 o'clock flight.

Afterward, he headed to the university. A team was having a scrimmage at 11:00. He worked part-time there as an athletic trainer. He taped ankles and dealt with sports injuries as they arose. He had a busy morning checking on players, applying ice packs and dealing with soft tissue injuries.

After practice, one of the players Curtis had become friendly with, a guy named Thomas said. "Hey Curtis, my frat is having an event. It starts at five. There'll be beer, food, and babes. Why don't you come?"

Curtis was living the stereotypical life of a starving grad student. He answered, "I'll leave the girls for you, but I'll take you up on your offer of free grub."

The party was in full swing when Curtis arrived. The fraternity had rented a bubble machine. The first floor of the house was full of bubbles three to four feet high. People loved playing in the soap bubbles.

This was the jock frat. Many of the guys knew Curtis. He talked, ate and drank. Mostly, he ate.

As always, someone over imbibed on the beer. Curtis saw a freshman spill his beer as he heaved. His didn't vomit, but his friends led him outside just in case he got sick. None of them returned to clean up his spilled beer.

When Curtis' couldn't take another bite, he decided to go home. As he exited, he heard girls screaming behind him. Then he heard Thomas yell, "Curtis! Wait. Come over here please."

Curtis turned and saw his friend motioning him over. He heard girls crying, but he couldn't see them. They were hidden by the bubbles. He headed over.

Thomas said, "A couple of girls have fallen. They are crying like they're hurt. Can you check on them?"

"Sure," he said. To himself, he added, "See, there is no such thing as a free lunch".

Curtis bent down and waved his arm about, pushing the bubbles out of his way to see the injured parties.

"Crystal!"

(Earlier that day around 3 p.m.)

"Tweet." The high school soccer coach blew her whistle signally the end of practice. Her troops gathered around. "That was a good practice. Are you ready to win the state championship next Friday?"

A chorus of "Yes's" rained down on her.

"Good. To the line. We'll end practice with a three sets of shuttle runs."

The players hated this drill, but they got on the line. The whistle sounded and off they ran at full speed. They ran to the first cone and back to the line. Then, they immediately turned around and ran to the next cone, returned and so on. There were five cones in all, ten yards apart.

The first sprint was only ten yards out, the next twenty, then thirty, forty and finally a fifty-yard sprint. They were gassed at the end. The coach gave them a thirty-second break and then the drill was repeated. They did this three times.

.

All the girls were winded. Their chests' burned. Their legs felt weak. The killer shuttles had exhausted them. The coach gave them a two-minute break and then said,

"Good Job! Now our cool down drills. Let's get rid of all that lactic acid in your muscles. Last drill for the day! Five minutes of jogging and five minutes of static stretching."

The coach tweeted her whistle and put her charges through the final part of practice and then sent them to the showers.

Molly and Crystal scrubbed the sweat and grime off their bodies in the shower and then the next-door neighbors walked naked to their lockers. Molly was tall, 5' 8" and thin. She was narrow in the hip and small breasted. She had thick chestnut hair on her head and groin. She, like all the girls in the locker room, had the famous 70s full bush.

Crystal was also fit. She was a bit shorter and had a fuller figure. She had a nice bum and decent boobs for an eighteen-year-old who played a game where one ran constantly.

The girls were best friends and the younger sisters of Misty and Curtis. Crystal was a Sullivan and Molly was Misty's sister.

The eighteen-year-olds were good friends, but that didn't stop them from coveting what the other had. Crystal was jealous of Molly's thick, chestnut hair that cascaded down to the middle of her back. Her own hair was jet black and so thin she was forced to wear it very short. Molly wished she had boobs like Crystal. In her dreams, she had curves and cleavage like her buddy Crystal.

"You're staring at my boobs again," Crystal chided her friend good-naturedly. She didn't mind. Her friend did it often.

"Do you think the boob fairy will ever visit me?"

"Yes, gorgeous. I bet as soon as the season's over and we stopped working out so hard. You'll gain ten pounds all in the right places and have bigger boobs than me."

"I hope so," Molly said. She watched her friend slip on a pair of hot pink, bikini underwear.

"That's some fancy underwear," Molly said. "Where's the party?"

"I met a guy last night when I was out for a run. You and I have an invitation to a frat party."

"I don't have anything to wear!"

"Yes, you do. While you were talking to your mom, I grabbed some things."

Crystal reached into her gym bag and pulled out a cute top and matching mini skirt. She also produced a lacy bra and a blue pair of bikini underwear."

"Where are my briefs?" Molly grumbled. She examined the skimpy underwear. "Won't half my bum be uncovered with these?"

"Briefs are for old ladies. We are young and beautiful. Try them on. They match your eyes."

"I suppose I don't have a choice?"

"No good ones," Crystal answered. "It's them or go without or wear the sweaty, smelling briefs you wore to practice."

Molly slipped on the small panties. "I feel half naked. My butt is hanging out and it doesn't cover my bush."

"You look so hot. Your ass looks great and I've been telling you, you need to trim your lady garden. It shouldn't extend down your thighs. I see a few curls are peeking through the leg holes. Are you planning on showing someone your underwear today?"

"No!" Molly blushed at the suggestion.

"Okay then. Blow dry your hair and get dressed. We are going to hang out with the big boys."

The two attractive, young women had no trouble getting into the party. Crystal mentioned the name of the guy who had invited them and they were let in and given a beer. The guy, Steve, was happy to see Crystal. A friend of his chatted up Molly. The four of them walked about in the sea of bubbles, drinking, talking and having a good time.

The boys asked them to dance. The girls moved rhythmically to the beat of the music. Then, suddenly they screamed. They both slipped on the spilled beer and fell to the floor. The fall hurt a little. It was the sudden moment and the strain it put on their legs that hurt a lot.

(back to the present)

Curtis was surprised to see his sister and her friend at the frat party. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

The girls didn't answer. They cried and groaned in pain.

"Where does it hurt?"

"My leg. My butt," his sister said.

And you, Molly?"

"The same. Mostly the pain is on the inside of my thigh."

Curtis turned to Thomas and said, "Tom, can we take them to your room where I can examine them?"

"Sure."

"You get one. I'll take the other," Curtis said.

Tom was a big man. He scooped up Crystal as if she weighed nothing and carried her upstairs to his room. Curtis had no trouble carrying the lithe Molly. They laid the girls side by side on the bed. The girls had stopped crying and now just grimace.

Curtis asked, "Show me where it hurts."

Both girls pointed to their inner right thighs. Molly said, "I slipped. The floor was wet. I felt my thigh stretching further than it should."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Injured Ch. 01 - Can Brother Heal Them?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds