• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Vendor Whore

Vendor Whore

Placed in a not-so-known part of my local town lies a small yet tidy-kept building, which every customer calls, "The Release". It was a friday evening when I returned to the building by driving my way through the back roads. I parked up aside the building and stepped out of my car happily, with wry smile, and an upbeat swing in my step. I came to a teal-colored steel door and to the right of the door was a complex hand reader. After pressing the palm of my hand against the hand reader a few red flashes appeared from it with low hums from the reader. After a few moments the machine lit up green and beeped as the latch of the door opened and the door slowly swung outward for me to enter. Inside was an immaculate pearl polished locker room with my name above it.

I searched my pockets for my badge and waved it through another reader to enter my changing room. The door unlocked and I proceeded in. I began changing clothes to appease and please the customers I had waiting for me to arrive. I began putting on a pair of suspender tights with holes at both the crotch area and at the back. Then I proceeded by putting on a frilly black bra and my prettiest long brown haired wig which went down passed my shoulders with curls at the end.

I stood up and steadily walked through a separate door in my room. Through the door was the inside of my vending machine that I used every morning and evening to make a living. The inside of the machine was pitch-black upon entering with soft red lights on the corners with just enough light to allow me to get comfortable on what can only be described as a small mechanical red leather chair. In front of the machine was a transparent glass panel that would open upon a customer paying for a service. Behind that glass was a thick red curtain preventing customers looking in until I was ready. After getting comfortable I swiped my badge near the back of the machine activating it, which would put me in the desired service positions. There were a couple of mechanical hands to assist in moving me to the desired positions but most of the movement was done through the mechanical chair. The machine started by turning me to so that my ass was facing the glass and the pair of bionic hands placed my head onto a head-rest while my bare ass slowly made its way to the front of the machine thus opening the curtains.

In a flash I was totally exposed to a room of customers and was greeted by a 6-foot tall, toned, middle-aged man with his cock in hand. His face lit up as he looked me up and down and reading the prices on the side of the machine.

"Fuck yeah," the man moaned quietly as he nodded in satisfaction and began putting the money into the machine. Having done this so often I was used to the services I had to carry out. It always got me slightly nervous but mostly excited about what my next customer would want from me.

I could hear him moving around a lot before he chose a service and glancing over my shoulder for just a moment revealed he was too busy getting a closer look at my ass to make up his mind just yet. After a few moments of him kneeling the customer got up slowly with a heavy and heated sigh and pulled on the selection cord attached to the outside of the vending machine activating a neon pink-lit sign that said, "Blowjob," illuminating the machine.

I smiled mischievously as the mechanism around me started to move back and turn me around. I was now facing toward the glass, where my ass was. The floor opened up and a single red velvet pillow was placed near the now uncovered glory hole. I placed my head on the pillow and the bionic arms moved to hold me in position. The customer started to bite his lip getting horny as he started to insert his throbbing cock into the opening.

I started to use my tongue to slowly lick the tip of his cock and he began to let out a moaning sigh of pleasure as I did it. I noticed some pre-cum seeping out of his cock while I was licking the tip immediately wrapping my lips around the head of his cock to suck it up. He started pushing into the opening more and more. My mouth now engulfing his rock hard cock, he pushed it in and out of me as it rolled across the top of my tongue and into my throat.

I looked up at him for a moment. He was stood holding the sides of the vendor with his eyes closed thrusting his cock into my mouth not even thinking of how far he was pushing it in. After many long thrusts of his cock hitting my throat and sliding back out of my mouth he started saying, "Beg for it you whore. Beg for my cum and I'll blast it inside your whore mouth."

I loved being spoken to like that and wanted to tell him but he was continuously ramming his throbbing cock in my mouth sliding it along my mouth with the taste of pre-cum filling it.

After some time he realised I couldn't say it without him taking it out he removed his thick cock from my mouth barely enough for me to try to speak. Panting for breath I struggled and said, "Please cum in my mou-"

Before finishing what I was asked to say he rammed his thick saliva covered cock back in my mouth and this time thrusted into my throat at a ferocious pace leaving my eyes rolling as he did it. Suddenly he began to slow and moaned out loud, "Uhhhh.. uhhhhh... fuuuuck... yes..." I started to notice that his balls were tightening before letting out another moan saying, "ohh-hhh fu-uuu-ck... I'm cumming!"

He shoved his cock into my throat as far as he could push it inside. Pushing himself against the glass as I started to feel his thick load flooding my throat and mouth. His cum was squirting out into my mouth in bursts. Each quick burst of cum filled my mouth to the point I had to swallow it before the next burst of it shot into my throat.

The cum stopped shooting out and started to pour out into my throat before stopping entirely. The customer sighed heavily as he calmed down from the climax. I finished by sucking the tip clean before he removed his cock allowing the machine to close the glass panel.

Looking down at me putting his cock away he smiled slightly and laughed before walking away to carry on with his evening. As he walked away I could see several men lined at the back on the vending room waiting for their opportunity. As the machine began adjusting my position so my ass was once again facing the glass I caught a glimpse of one of the men at the back starting to walk over. I smirked and giggled as I heard the machine resetting and the cash being inserted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Vendor Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 648 milliseconds